Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wedding Wingmen

"A summer wedding in full swing"

42
11 Comments 11
5.2k Views 5.2k
3.0k words 3.0k words
Competition Entry: Swing Into Summer

I came to know Andrew and Janine through Andrew's construction business. Andrew was the CEO and Janine was his fiancé at that time. Andrew was a smart man and had a way of finding hard workers to do the job right while Janine was working in HR but was the real boss, as most relationships are in South Africa.

After several social gatherings and a company braai, Janine invited me to their wedding on the outskirts of Cullinan. They wanted to have a spring wedding but the venue they chose was only available six weeks later than their intended date. In the Pretoria area that meant it was already full-blown summer.

Even though they had splashed on the wedding venue there were very few guests invited. Being single at the time, I decided to go alone and just enjoy the dancing and drinking with any available single people that night.

The ceremony was short and the reception was fun with joking, sexual innuendoes and continuous laughter. It was a beautiful wedding.

Janine was the most beautiful bride I had ever seen and her bridesmaids were all hot single girls that had a great sense of humor. Janine played wingman for me for most of the evening. I kind of felt that she was trying to get me laid more than I was interested in getting laid. Andrew had come to join in on the mission after knocking back a few shooters with his best man and asked who I wanted to take to my room that night. I laughed it off shyly as I was not that type of guy, I had never done a one-night stand.

Janine was suggestive and questioned my tastes and preferences but Andrew started to insist I pick someone and became persistent about taking someone to my room. I legitimately scanned the room like a sex-hungered male would and locked onto a busty athletic-looking lady in the center of the dance floor.

Janine immediately noticed and nudged Andrew while nodding in her direction. I knew that the dark-headed lady was with someone and had hoped they would let it go when I mentioned that she looked petite, pretty and very well looked after but she was with someone. Andrew marched off and came back a minute or two later after talking to the couple.

Unfortunately, I had chosen someone approachable and also happened to be a swinger’s couple. I had heard of swingers but never met anyone that participated in that lifestyle. I guessed that they were open about it and that is why Andrew did not hesitate to go speak to them. Janine locked her arm in mine and walked me over to the couple where she introduced me to Gert and Elize. We stood there talking about the music most of the time and when the party died down and everyone had started leaving, I took the opportunity to escape because I had always tried to avoid peer pressure.

I went to sit at the bonfire outside hoping that everything would dissipate. Janine passed with Andrew on the way to their room Andrew was dragging his feet and leaning on Janine for support. Janine looked back at me briefly before disappearing behind a bush on the meandering walkway to their room. I felt a sense of jealousy toward Andrew knowing he would rip that white dress from her body and ravish her but was happy for them.

I laid my head back on the bench, holding my tie in one hand and the last of my drink in the other. I looked up at the starlit African sky and just enjoy the warm summer night. Elize approached me with her partner standing at the entrance of the boma and asked if I would join them in their room for a drink. I knew what she meant and was scared but also interested.

Elize reached for my hand and nudged her head toward the direction of their room in a comforting and inviting manner. Meeting up with Gert, he patted my shoulder and gave a gentle squeeze of encouragement before walking down the path to their room. Gert was a little off-balance from all the drinking and almost fell into the room as we went through the heavy wooden door.

The room was massive and the rock and timber cabin feel was cosy. The air conditioning was cool compared to the summer breeze outside. Elize downed a bottle of water and I requested to have the same while Gert poured a typical Afrikaner brandy. We spoke for several minutes as if we were long-time friends.

Elize started undressing without warning radiating a seductive presence. Her black lacey underwear was gentle on the eyes and her tanned curves were incredibly arousing. She looked at Gert and he nodded, she stepped toward me slowly giving me time to sit back deeper on the large leather couch. Elize straddled me and pulled my head towards her breasts. I was immediately hard and could feel my dick rise against her vagina. She was quite short and her inner thighs pressed against my legs.

Elize gave a coy "oh" and lowered herself a little onto my dick. She breathed through her teeth biting her lip as she started grinding against my hard dick still in my pants. I had closed my eyes for a brief moment in which Gert had walked over and undone his belt and pulled his dick from his trousers. When my eyes opened, I saw Gert presenting a semi-hard dick to Elize, she accepted it by wrapping her lips over his head. I felt a burst of heat on my dick as her crotch ignited, she was sucking his dick with her eyes open and looking toward me. I started to lose my erection a bit then Elize moved to the right and forced her whole head toward Gert and positioned her legs to get me behind her to block Gert's dick from my view.

Elize grappled me to where she wanted me then placed my hand on her cooch. I started to rub with my middle three fingers over her panties and felt her dampen the silk strip covering her small slit with every stroke. Gert knew her sounds very well and indicated with a drunken smile that they were both happy. I shifted my index finger away from the seam and then moved her panty aside to see her tiny clit glittering from the slimy wetness that had seeped from her slit. I glided my thumb down the slippery slit of her pussy to her clit, she moaned softly in approval before Gert started fucking her mouth. Elize reached back and hooked her panties with her thumbs, she slipped them back over her perky bum exposing her bleached ass hole.

I was about to press my thumb into her but I had also wanted to spread her cheeks and lick her bleached hole. I was hard again and rubbed my dick into a more comfortable position when she turned to look at me. Staring in amazement at her, she commented on my not being undressed yet. Elize removed her bra and dropped it to the floor before turning toward me and undoing my belt and trousers. She gently removed my dick from my briefs with her small hands and wrapped her matt black manicured fingers around my dick. Gert had moved in behind her, he penetrated her greedily but she barely reacted. Gazing upon my cock she remarked how thick I was, I undid my shirt and threw it aside as she licked my tip.

Elize attempted to kiss me but I looked up at the ceiling unsure if I wanted to taste another man’s cock. Elize chuckled and said I don't have to, she can see this is new to me then lowered herself, brushing her perfect filled round tits on my shaft, tapping the sides inside her breasts. Her mouth was hot as she pressed over my tip and slowly into her mouth. I could feel her teeth against the side of my dick. She pulled back and popped my lubricated dick from her mouth, looking back at Gert she rolled her jaw at him, and Gert shrugged back at her with hazy eyes.

Elize stroked my shaft several times while just looking at my cock, spreading the precum she did not get in her mouth and then lowered her mouth again. Bobbing up and down very cautiously, Elize pushed into her mouth a little deeper every time she went down. Gert started thrusting at her pussy, slamming himself into her. Elize lowered her mouth all she could then squirmed uncomfortably and pulled back. She looked hurt but Gert started grunting and she dropped to the floor, grabbed his cock and wanked his dick while he ejaculated all over her neck and breasts.

Dall_sutra
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Dall_sutra

I got the feeling she did not want him cumming inside her and yet it also felt like it was over and I was not going to get to feel any of her pussy or get to finish. Gert walked over to the bed almost breathless and with his pants around his knees, he then fell onto the bed lifeless. Elize looked down at herself while facing away from me, she turned and looked at me still processing a thought. Elize stood up and asked me to fully undress, explaining she would be back in a minute.

As I took my shoes off Elize disappeared to the bathroom, reappearing a minute or two later smelling of fresh perfume and minty. Her neck and breasts were cleaned off and her hair was untied and hanging down almost covering her breast. I noted during her approach how gorgeous her body was. I did not have time to focus on anything specific about her body but my eyes scanned vigorously between her lips and breasts then down her tanned chiseled abs to her landing strip.

Gert had already started snoring on the bed but Elize smiled and took my hand and lead me into the other bedroom. Elize pressed the door closed behind me while seductively pushing me backwards onto the bed. "Now, where were we?" she questioned. I placed my hand on her hip and behind her to pull her closer to me. She slipped on the bedroom mat and her breast was almost in my face, I followed through by sucking on one and massaging the other side. Elize breathed deeply embracing the attention I gave to her breasts. I felt more confident with the door closed and slid my hand down past my dick and managed to get my fingertips just past her landing strip to her clit. I kissed her wet nipple and gently bit it before blowing on it lightly. She started moaning from the attention her clit was getting, mixed with the sensations her nipples were experiencing.

Wiggling my way to the center of the bed I pulled Elize on top of me. Her pussy was warm against my balls as she sat up, urging me to feel inside her. She was gentle and left me to play out my intentions unlike earlier when we started. Her eyes seemed alive unlike earlier when they looked like she was longing for something.

I noticed in my peripheral that there was movement, I turned my head and I saw into the next guestroom where Janine was straddled over Andrew. It looked as if he was just lying there while she was rocking herself on him. Elize saw the same view and then fixated on me. I looked up at her trying to forget how many times I fantasized about Janine in that position on me. I knew if we could see them that they could see me but I also did not care at that point; I was so horny and hard.

I pushed my hands down my sides and between Elize's knees, I curled my arms up and hoisted her upward. Her wet pubic hair brushed my abs and chest before settling over my neck. "I rinsed there" Elize reassured. I placed my mouth hungrily over her entire womanhood, I started kissing and flicking with my tongue as I sucked on her clit, she gasped several times and blew out sharply as I ate away at her. She grabbed my hair and pulled it while pressing herself into my mouth. I pressed my thick tongue into her sweet watery pussy then dragged it against the top of her entrance and over her clit. Her body was warm against my face and she was jerking uncontrollably on my mouth.

Elize collapsed forward onto her elbows for a few seconds. Kissing her stomach to remind her I was still under her, she regained her posture and slid back towards my crotch. Her hot pussy still tingling from her orgasm slipped over my abs. She looked down to my cock that was seated between her labia near the bottom of my shaft and breathed deeply as if questioning herself.

Elize leaned forward a little before reaching between her legs and directing the tip of my penis into her sopping wet pussy. As she made contact and pushed back, she shuddered a little and clawed at my chest. I slid deeper into her tightness but could see her struggle. After a few more slow attempts I was half my length in and she paused with some cussing. "I have never felt something this wide, it's not all the way in" she explained while focusing on my eyes.

Elize was very tight and the first time I had ever experienced someone so small too. She was adamant though and persisted for a while longer rocking me in and out. I felt her clamp tight on my dick and she jerked forward again. Elize then recommended we try reverse; it was not as deep but the shape of her inside was fitting and good.

There was a noise in the other room.

Elize kept moving up and down allowing me in deeper every few strokes that were now in sync with mine. I warned her I was getting close and about to explode but she kept going. I placed my hands on her bum and started to push her away to not hurt her in case I thrust. Elize pushed down in such a way that I could not get out, my cum launched into her tight hole gushing from my cock. She dug her nails into my thighs as the sweat dripped down her spine.

I thought I heard the room door open but I was too spent to look up.

Elize rolled off of me and I hung my head back off the side of the bed. Looking out the window towards Andrew and Janine's room I noticed their curtains were closed.

I closed my eyes.

There was a sound of a door closing softly.

I felt my hard dick being embraced in a hand. I heard the curtains close and opened my eyes to see Elize pulling the curtains together. I was too scared to look up thinking Gert was the one holding my dick.

It felt awkward.

Elize moved to her knees and started kissing me with my head upside down.

I felt my dick enter Gert's mouth and I heard the sucking up of my cum off my cock. Elize stroked my brow then supported my head and passionately kept kissing me while my cock was sucked. I had surprisingly not gone soft and felt Gert over me and I felt how I was gripped in his hand. I started pulling myself up to stop entering him in any way. As Elize let go and I launched into a sitting position I was already entering a slippery hole. Janine grabbed the back of my neck and planted a kiss on my lips. Janine moaned as my whole cock penetrated her when she dropped onto my cock in my sitting up motion. She proceeded to wrap her legs around me and slowly fucked me.

I placed Janine on her back after Elize slipped off Janine's white satin garment. I separated Janine's legs and proceeded to watch Elize eat her bulging smooth shaven pussy. Elize had placed herself over Janine's face while having the favor returned. I raised Janine's leg over my shoulder while Elize pressed my cock into Janine. Elize was squeezing her one breast while still being eaten by Janine, her mouth opened wide to release an explosive moan while she layover to watch my cock slide in and out of her friend. I was hard and could see how Janine's labia separated as my head slid back into her entrance.

I was going slow while Elize played with Janine's clit. Elize moved aside so I could gaze upon the beautiful bride that was about to orgasm. While looking up at me I slid my cock into Janine as far as I possibly could to release my cum into the new bride. She lifted her bum off the bed a little so I could push more. Her clammy breasts glistened in the dim light and her knees shook at my sides while I pulsated the last few drops into her.

Janine reached down gently touching herself at the moment. Elize reached over to look at the gaping hole created by my cock. Janine's hole was open and almost three of Elize's fingers wide. Elize looked back at Janine's tired body thanking her for the help. "That's what wingmen are for" Janine laughed causing her pussy to eject some cum. The viscous off-white cum complimented her soft pink pussy like a well-presented desert. Elize looked up at me for a brief moment smiling and then scraped the dripping cum with her middle finger onto her breast offering it to Janine.

Published 
Written by AdamSharp1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments