Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Couples' Holiday

27
9 Comments 9
9.7k Views 9.7k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Each year we took an annual holiday with our friends. There were eight of us who went each year and we have done for the past seven years. 

We’re a very close group. Three of us have known each other from our school days and the rest were friends and partners that we have met along the way. Most of the eight now have kids but this is an adults-only holiday, for fun laughs and recuperation that is always needed.

As soon as we arrived, all eight of us settled into our large four-bed villa in during the early afternoon. I and my husband of nine years unpacked before we checked out the villa. 

As I packed away some sexy underwear, I noticed Paul looking at me with a very sexy look. I pretended to ignore him and finished the unpacking. But, as soon as I was done, I gently pushed him on the bed and unexpectedly for him undid his trousers.

I like when his cock soft and I felt his cock grow hard as my warm mouth turned him on, while my hand cupped and massaged the underside of his ball sack. I took his cock into my mouth and sucked deep and fast for him, just the way he likes it, just the way he expects it. This wasn't a sensual slow blowjob for him to enjoy. The pleasure was all for me, I wanted his cum in my mouth. 

I worked my tongue and caressed his balls, to give him as much pleasure as he could handle. He grabbed my hair, and bunched it around his fist to reign in the speed and try to control me. But it was no use, I flicked my tongue over his head expertly and felt him spasm before the sound of groans and then my mouth was full.

Full of his tasty, yummy cum. I loved the texture as I played with it inside my mouth. It was very warm, with a salty-sweet taste. I swallowed every drop while Paul gasped, holding my hair firmly and then releasing. I sucked out every last drop from him.

With Paul satisfied, we went for a small walk around the grounds. We spotted the hot tub and thought we should have some fun in there and also an outside swimming pool surrounded by the large beautiful garden. We knew there would be plenty of time to get up to mischief and we relaxed together in our group of friends for the rest of the afternoon.

After dinner, our group of eight all cosied around an open fire. The wine was flowing as was the conversations and laughter. All eight couples were snuggled in with their partners. Paul and I had previously been the entertainment for the group in previous years. We’d all known one another a long time and all had plenty of alcohol-fuelled evenings that had led us to lose our inhibitions.

We didn’t mind as we enjoy being watched and Paul enjoys dominating using me, his little submissive slut, in front of others. I didn't realise that we were sitting right in the middle of the room until Paul told me to get on my knees. I could tell he wanted oral sex again and the others all quickly encouraged me.

I slowly moved from the coach, as the audience watched in anticipation. I gave Paul the sluttiest look before I started to rub his crotch and felt his cock growing.

I pulled down his shorts and boxers and knelt between his legs. The rest of the group could see Paul’s cock, but they had started to kiss their other halves and take advantage of the child-free opportunity.

I took Paul’s semi-hard cock in my hand and stroked it a little. I knelt forward and used my tongue to flick and tease the cock of his head and it felt good to be turning him on so much. I’d lick his shaft but it was when my tongue danced around on the tip of his cock that he would close his eyes and whimper. I sucked and licked and loved the taste of his cock so much that I had salivated all over it.

While the others were watching, Paul reached forward and slipped a hand inside my bra. He took one of my tits out from my bra and dress and then the other, exposing me to the rest of the group.

I listened to the room and could hear people kissing, fondling through clothes and a few moans here and there. Paul was playing and caressing with my boobs, pinching with my nipples. All of this made me so moist between the legs.

Before I could make Paul cum, he pushed my head up and told me to strip. I lifted off my dress, to reveal the sexy lingerie that I had packed. I slipped off my panties to reveal a perfectly waxed pussy, just the way Paul likes it. 

As I approached Paul, he turned me around so that I was facing away from him. Then he grabbed my hips and lowered my ass down onto his cock.  

I faced the others with my tits on show and was riding my husband's cock. I watched as they continued to kiss one another getting more and more turned on the show I was putting on. Just like they had in previous years.

As I rode Paul’s cock, a few of the couples started to leave to head to their bedrooms, kissing and taking one another’s clothes off on the way. But one couple stayed behind, Sue and Jim.

I slowed down while riding Paul’s cock and took long deep rocks on his cock as I watched this other couple making out on the sofa. 
Paul's hands were holding my big boobs, his fingers teased my nipples. I was so excited that I was dripping all over Paul. 

I could see Sue and Jim clearly. Jim had his hand down her panties and was fingering her. Sue was beetroot red. Not in embarrassment, but through being turned on. His cock was in her hand and she was wanking him off on the sofa while kissing him. As I watched them it really turned me on and I came on Paul’s cock with an amazingly strong orgasm that had me very vocal.

Paul wanted us to change position but still see this other couple. He bent me over the back of the sofa with a good view of the couple but an even better position for him to slide deeper into me.

I closed my eyes as his perfect big cock slid deep into me. I let out a gasp as he pushed fully inside of me. He left it there for a few seconds, letting my pussy adjust to the size of his big cock, and then he slowly fucked me in a hard and deep rhythmic motion.

With every thrust, my boobs swung and I moaned louder and louder. We watched Sue and Jim move positions. She straddled his cock with him lying on the floor. and she rode him for her enjoyment.

They weren't naked but I could see enough flesh in the places that I wanted. Sue's tits were smaller than mine and peaked out a little. She was a real moaner and I got off hearing her while Paul continued to fuck me until I came again.

As I was cumming, Paul started to cum, his speed increasing and his thrusts got deeper and deeper into my soaking wet pussy. All four us were cumming at the same together and letting go of our tension and stress through moaning and grunting louder and louder.

We stood there, with me still holding the back of the sofa, as Paul’s cock continued to spasm and shrivel inside me. I watched them collapse together on the floor and compose themselves back on to the sofa.

Paul told me to clean up, so I escorted him round to sit on the sofa, took his cock in my mouth and licked and sucked every drop our juices. Then Paul shocked me, he had never before commanded that I please another. He ordered me to go and clean them up!

I hesitated for a second but saw in his eyes that he meant it.

I walked over to my friends on the sofa. I could see Sue was pantiless and I sat down between her legs and she smiled at me. It was clear what I wanted to do and her smile gave me the permission that I sought. As I stared at her moist pussy, I was overcome with lust and a need to lick her out. 

So, I dived in and kissed her pussy lips with my tongue. I let out a groan at how it yummy was to let her know how good she tasted. As I licked and sucked, a blob of his cum started to ooze out, which I instantly devoured. He had such a sweet taste but mixed with hers was heavenly. 

I worked harder and faster with my tongue to get out as much as I could. I forgot I could make her cum and get more. It was a surprise when I was rewarded with a gush as she squirted all over my face. I licked Sue's clit a few more times and sucked her lips clean before I stopped, to let her calm down. 

Knowing I had done my job, I returned to Paul. However, he nodded for me to return to her and continue on Jim. 

Sensual_Hallie
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Sensual_Hallie

Jim had enjoyed the show. His cock was on show and was semi-hard. However, I intended to suck him dry and make his dick rock hard in my mouth.

I started with his balls which were small and then onto his cock. His dick was impressive but nothing compared to Paul's. 

I worked my mouth and tongue on him and could still taste how sweet he was. I wondered how often Sue swallowed his semen and if she enjoyed it as much as me.

I finished before he came. I could tell he was nearing an orgasm but didn’t want to finish to him. As I started to leave, Paul told me to finish him and not to be mean!

I hadn’t wanted him to cum in my mouth as he had tasted so sweet and Paul would expect me to swallow.

As I stroked his shaft up and down, I looked over to Paul and simply asked, 'Over me?' and thankfully Paul nodded yes.

I took his cock and milked it until he started to pulsate and cum. I almost swallowed some of his cum. I would rather have been sucking Paul’s lovely cock, but I always obey him and do as he tells me to and I always make him proud.

As his cock started to pulsate and I could tell he was close to the edge, I let my fingers work their magic and stroked him until he was shooting all over my tits.

It was a lovely warm feeling and I could tell he badly wanted my big tits. As his cum started to drip all down me and over my nipples I was shocked by sue. She knelt beside me and we kissed. Then she licked his cum off my boobs and we kissed again.

I loved this! She continued to lick and suck my boobs until she had cleaned every last drop, paying particular attention to my nipples. I was soaked and felt like I was dripping onto the floor. 

I gave her a final kiss, a passionate tongue filled kiss before we said goodnight and headed to our bedrooms. Satisfied and excited as we looked forward to the next day and plans to use the swimming pool and hot tub!

Published 
Written by Innocentgirl29
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments