Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Love in the African Bush

"Making love next to danger in the African Bush"

20
19 Comments 19
5.5k Views 5.5k
4.5k words 4.5k words

The early morning sun warmed our naked bodies as Steve and I carefully made our way through the African bush. As we walked in a dry riverbed, the yellow-green bark of the fever trees stood out amongst the green foliage of the surrounding trees next to our path. The tracks of various animals, ground dwelling birds and insects in the soft sand made this the ideal place to introduce my English friend to my world.

Subconsciously, taking in this familiar surroundings, I was glad he came to visit for some uncomplicated loving. Steve and I met online, chatted about films, music, and the weather and once in a while had some passionate cybersex. We were hot for each other and when the opportunity arose for him to visit, we seized the moment.

Tears clouded my vision, the heartache of my failed relations still unresolved. I had to work on it before it destroyed our chances for some carefree loving. Walking in front of Steve, I tried to wipe away the pain of the past. Would I succeed or was I doomed to get hurt because I loved too much?

The long series of clucking notes kok kok kok korkorkorkorkor of the southern yellow-billed hornbill filling the morning air brought my wondering mind back to a spoor in the sand. I crouched down to inspect an unmistakable sets of tracks.

“Look at these tracks. What do you see?” I asked Steve in a low voice. Excitement mounted in my body.

“All I can see are marks in the sand,” said Steve softly as he knelt beside me. “They all look the same to me.”

“If you look carefully you will see six different tracks of lions, a male here, two females here and three juvenile cups here, walking as if the world belonged to them,” I said as I pointed the different tracks to him. “These tracks are about 12 hours old.”

“How can you tell?”

“Look at the spotted thick knee’s tracks over these lion’s. It is a nocturnal ground dwelling bird and its tracks look like three canoes,” I said, my face close to the ground and my naked pussy and ass in the air. “These spots are dew drop marks from early this morning.”

Steve feigned interest but I could sense that his attention was not where I pointed. He kept looking at my naked body and his erection was also a tell-tale sign that his head was someplace else. He was probably thinking about last night after he arrived at the lodge. Our first face to face meeting was a bit awkward: I wondered if he would like me in person, if he would still be as passionate about eating my pussy as he was during our cyber moments? Would I meet his expectations? These were pertinent questions for me, more so after my breakup with my poly-family. Once in my bungalow, all those thoughts and questions disappeared with our clothes. His tongue played sweet music on my clit, my slit and my tits. He entered me as if he belonged between my legs. We made love for hours.

Again, forcing my mind to concentrate on our surroundings and trying to ignore his aroused state, I looked around and spotted a leopard track hugging the side of the riverbed. Then another. Fresh. Very fresh. I showed the tracks to Steve and put my finger across my mouth.

“Leopard, a female, about ten minutes old,” I whispered. Steve’s erection quickly deflated as my pussy started throbbing with excitement. That was why I loved being naked in the wilderness, to be one with nature. The closer to danger the more alive I felt. I didn’t even bring my heavy caliber rifle as protection along. I didn’t want to play it safe anymore.

“How can you tell?” Steve’s focus returned to the tracks, as he moved closer to me. “It looks like another lion track”

“The leopard’s paws are smaller and she used all the available cover. See these slender toes? The male’s toes are rounder,” I whispered. “The sun hasn’t reached this side of the bank yet. You can see that the soil clung to the leopard’s soles and dropped off a bit further.”

I took Steve by the hand and followed the tracks into the wind, crouching. Her path led away from the direction the lions took. We painstakingly traced the tracks for about 30 minutes before we came to an opening and saw the leopard in the shade of a marula tree with her two cubs. The spots on her skin camouflaged her in the broken shade of the tree. I had to point them out to Steve whose gaze were still in splatter vision. She rested on her side with the cubs drinking from her teats.

I sat cross legged behind a magic guarri bush to spend a few precious moments in the presence of one of the Big Five. Steve sat next to me in awe, his erection testing the wind.

I tried to quiet my mind, to forget Steve’s body next to mine, to be in the moment, but I was too excited to have Steve all to myself. Before we left the lodge, I showed Steve how to use the Fox walk, using our feet as eyes on the ground, feeling for any obstacles. I also instructed Steve how to use splatter vision to detect the slightest movement of birds and animals. Earlier, when Steve saw the flicker of the ears of a kudu bull with his long spiral horns and the white V between his eyes, he was as giddy as a teenager seeing his first naked woman. I wanted to show him all the trees, the birds, the animals, the tracks and most of all, I wanted him to experience my mouth on his dick.

I had to push away all thoughts of my failed relationships.

After a while, I indicated to Steve to move back to give the family the privacy they needed. Our boots made little noise on the soft sand as we slowly retreated, wiping the sand off our naked behinds. Touching my pussy as I flicked off the sand from my ass, a spark rushed through my body, pouring more fuel into my passion. I haven’t experienced this desire since my break-up four months ago. I needed him now, his hands on me, his beautiful cock inside me, telling me that I am still desirable, that it was okay to love too much. I also wanted Steve to experience making love in the wild, with danger lurking behind every bush. I wanted to let the wild woman within me free, to be the person I was supposed to be. Not the one trapped in a cage of stifling relationships.

When we reached a large river bushwillow tree a few miles away, I pushed Steve against the smooth trunk and hungrily kissed him, nibbling at his lower lip and inserting my tongue into his mouth. His tongue met mine and we sucked on each other, hungry for love. I trembled as his cock pressed against my lower abdomen, my breasts flattened against his chest. I could feel the precum dripping from his cock, drawing wet pictures on my body. I was sopping wet too. I dropped to my knees and took his cock in my hand, admiring the velvety nature of the purple head, the thickness of his shaft in my hand and small slit at the apex of his phallus. I flicked my tongue over the head, tasting his precum.

Before I could put his erection fully into my mouth, a loud grunt exploded a hundred yards or so behind Steve, causing him to involuntary jerk forward to spray a small amount of cum on my mouth and face. I fell back onto my behind, my legs splayed open. Looking up I saw that Steve’s face was pale as a sheet. I laughed, licking the cum off my lips and wiping the rest of my face with the back of my hand.

“What the fuck was that?” asked Steve, deflated and looking around ready to run.

“Just the kudu bull in rut,” I laughed. Steve calmed down, took a few deep breaths and then he saw me in my lewd position. His cock came back to life as he looked questioningly at me. I smiled and opened my legs a little wider.

Steve accepted the invitation and dropped to his knees between my open legs, blood returning to his face. He stared wide eyed at my wet pussy, his cock ready for more action. I desperately wanted him to work his tongue magic on my clit to make me scream with pleasure. He took his time, starting by planting small kisses on my thighs, running his hands up and down my legs. He ignored my throbbing sex as he moved to my belly button, twirling his tongue around it. Inching his way south to my mound with his tongue, I raised my pelvis to meet him half way. And maybe to hurry him up. Foreplay in the bush should be kept to the minimum, in case another animal decided to interrupt our coitus.

Grabbing his hair between my fingers, I pushed his head between my legs. “Please fuck my pussy with your tongue, now,” I said. But Steve was a patient lover. He took his time to explore my folds. He first kissed my shaved mount, his tongue drawing circles around my sex to my pincher then up again to my clit. His wet touch on my clit sent pleasure waves up my cunt to my breasts and brain. He flattened his tongue to open my labia. Using his finger he rubbed up and down my wet slit. I shuddered. My clit extension down my slit was as hard as his cock. The more he teased me there, the wetter and puffier I became. His finger slipped into my pussy, and curving his finger, he touched that soft spot only a few men knew how to manipulate. I bucked against his hand, my legs going in spams.

“Fuck me now with your cock. I need it inside me.”

He got on his knees between my legs, lifted my pelvis by grabbing my bums with his strong hands. “Put my cock in your pussy, so I can fuck you proper,” he demanded. I had to stretch but once his big dick was inside, I entered heaven. With my ass raised from the ground and my feet on the soft sand Steve fucked me, sliding in and out of my wetness. My hand found its way to my clit. We worked in unison to temporary destroy all memories of my poly past. All that mattered was our lovemaking.

After a while my back was killing me and I had to change position. I asked Steve to fuck me doggy style. “Be the wild man by taking possession of this wild woman,” I urged him on. He obliged and fucked me like there was no tomorrow. I was coming and as my pussy muscles contracted around his shaft, I could feel his cock throbbing before his release.

We came together and screamed so load that I could hear a herd of stampeding impalas and the cackling chorus of a flock of green wood-hoopoes as they fled from the trees. Then I heard the unmistakable warning pffffffft sound of a puff adder snake to our left.

“I want you to do exactly what I tell you to do,” I instructed Steve. “No argument.”

“What the fuck?” He tried to get off me quickly but I closed my pussy muscles around his deflating cock, delaying his sudden movements.

“Slowly. Move very slowly to our right,” I whispered. “We have to get out of here.”

As if in slow motion we moved away from the danger of this cytotoxic snake. When we were out of danger I turned to Steve, flung my arms around his neck and pulled his face to mine. I kissed him softly, my full lips on his. He pulled me closer, squashing my breasts against his hairy chest.

“Thank you for the scariest and most memorable fuck of my life,” said Steve, smiling. At least he wasn’t angry with me. Maybe I could forget the others and make new memories with my newfound freedom.

 

The three explosive snorts followed by five deep, guttural grunts of an impala ram stopped me in my tracks. Steve and I were on our way back to the lodge after our little sexual soiree earlier that morning. No wonder I was feeling so frisky. It was the rutting season for most animals and my own cycle reached its peak. My dry season just ended, and our morning frolicking was part of the cycle of life.

Still naked, I steered us towards the impala herd. I felt the cool breeze blowing from the herd, caressing my face, my breasts, my nipples and my naked pussy. Pulling Steve closer to me, I wanted to show him the possessiveness of the impala ram on his harem. Crouching at a safe distance behind a buffalo-thorn tree (in Afrikaans: “Blink-blaar-wag-‘n-bietjie” or shiny-leaf-wait-a-little tree) we saw the dominant ram intimidating a challenger by lowering his head, horns pointing in the direction of his rival. It didn’t take too long for the smaller ram to withdraw from the confrontation. The dominant male then threw his head backwards and roared.

JassBloom
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JassBloom

“Males are such asshole,” I whispered in Steve’s ear. “Thinking they can possess us females.”

“Hugh?”

We got up and walked away from the herd. “Nobody owns me, and I don’t want to own anyone,” I said in a low voice. “Even in my ex-poly family, they wanted to own me, restrict my love,” I confessed to Steve. He looked puzzled. He knew that I was part of a polyamorous family, but I didn’t tell him about my break-up, and he didn’t ask. I was still a little pissed-off that people could believe that one’s love was limited.

“What?” Steve pulled me towards him and kissed me, his cock inflating between my legs, touching my pussy. “I just want to make love to you.”

“But would you like to see me making love to someone else?” I stepped away from his embrace, my hands on my hips, challenging him. “How would you feel if I suck your cock while another man is licking my pussy? Or you are making love to a woman while I have another man inside me?”

“I don’t know. I don’t know how I will react. I know that I care much about you and love your understanding of life,” said Steve, his eyes filled with love. “I love this experience; I love seeing you so at home in the bush.”

Turning around, I bowed my head in shame and stood there with my eyes closed, thanking the Goddess for this moment. It was as if a veil opened and I could see beyond the ordinary. My senses kicked into a higher mode. To our left, I heard a tree squirrel’s series of clicks that got loader and loader, warning others of approaching danger.

When I opened my eyes and looked at the ground, I saw something that took my breath away. Right in front of me stood the image of a hyena. I closed my eyes again and felt as if I merged with her, feeling every instinct she had, her muscles became my muscles. I followed her until….

I opened my eyes again and saw her tracks. Perfect tracks. Hyena tracks. I backed off and bumped my ass into Steve’s dick. Dropping to my hands and knees next to the tracks, I inspected every feature of the four perfect paw prints in the soft sand. I wanted to make sure what I saw was what happened.

“Look at these spotted hyena tracks.” I pulled Steve down next to me. “This female was inspecting the impala herd. See here,” I pointed to the two left toes prints of her left front paw. “She looked to her left and saw the herd.”

“How the fuck can you tell that?”

“Come this side,” I said, getting Steve to have the tracks between him and the sun. “See the puzzle-like pattern of the track with the claw marks? The slope of the back pad is to the left and it is bigger than the track behind it. It means that this is her front left paw. Look at the left two toe pads. What do you see?”

“How must I know?” Steve was frustrated. “Depressions in the sand?”

“These two marks are deeper than the other two and if you look real good, you’ll see that the left upper side of the back pad is also deeper.”

“What does that mean?” He seemed to be more interested.

“It means that she moved her head to the left, shifting her weight balance to the left.” I got up to follow the tracks and within a few yards saw that the hyena dug in her claws to give chase to something. Just as in the vision. I pointed this out to Steve and then picked up the unmistakable tracks of an impala on the run.

“The hyena can chase down prey at 40mph for a very long time,” I said. “This young impala doe must be hyena breakfast by now.”

“I thought hyenas were scavengers, not predators,” said Steve.

“Hyenas are better hunters than lions,” I said. I closed my eyes again to look for danger. Then I heard a tree squirrel to our left again, but now it was a harsh rattle. The danger was close to its position. Unfortunately for us, the danger area was also the shortest route to the lodge. It would take us another hour before we could get back to a cool shower. The veil closed and I opened my eyes to see the ordinary world again, but differently.

“We better hit the road back to the lodge,” I urged Steve to follow me. “I still want lunch and not be lunch.” The danger of being naked and vulnerable in the bush made me feel alive and part of the cycle of life. I was horny again and needed Steve between my legs. I had to settle for a wet pussy with puffy aroused lips.

What just happened to me and why?

 

“Sandy changed the way we live in the Lifestyle here,” I heard Neil, the co-owner of the lodge, telling Steve. I brought drinks on a try for Steve, Neil, his wife Penny and myself as we enjoyed the late afternoon sun, laying on the deckchairs next to the pool. Naked. Bending forward, my breasts swaying free, I held the tray for them to pick up their drinks. Steve’s eyes, filled with lust, focused on my tits.

“How?” asked Steve without taking his gaze of my body, his cock semi-erect against his thigh. “How did you change?”

“Swingers talk about playing with others, sharing wives and husbands and seeing another man fucking MY wife or a woman sucking MY husband,” said Penny, sipping her G&T. “We acted like kids sharing toys.”

“So, you don’t ‘play’ anymore?” asked Steve, as I sat on his growing cock, with a cocktail in my hand. Steve sat up and played with my tits. He acted like he didn’t know where to look or touch. I wiggled my ass to wedge his cock between my legs.

“It took a lot of convincing and some painful jealousies, but we managed to make it work for us,” said Neil. “We love Sandy for it.”

Penny got up, put her drink down and walked over to us, and kissed me. “I wanted to do this for a very long time,” she said. “Is it okay now?”

I stood up, took her beautiful face in my hands, and kissed her sensual lips. When she parted her lips, I flicked my tongue over them and slipped it into her mouth. She immediately started sucking as if my tongue was a cock. My fingers played with her short red hair, pulling her face closer to mine. I wanted to devour her, pressing my breasts against hers and sliding my right leg between hers. She ground her wet pussy against my raised leg and I dropped my hands to her ass to pull her closer.

I missed the closeness of a woman’s body against mine, the softness of her breasts, her curves, and oh, the sweetness of her pussy. Tears started to well up in my eyes, I could love again. I loved Penny for her practicality, her openness, her joi de vie and her beauty. I withheld my passion from them these past months, to heal my heart and to get to know them better. I loved Neil and Penny, but I would never want to be part of a triad again. Steve’s presence changed all that. I was ready to get back in the saddle again.

For that moment when we kissed and touched, time stood still. The world around me disappeared until a hand touched my inner thigh. Then a soft kiss on my bottom, followed by a series of smaller kisses up my spine to my neck and behind my ear. I shivered with delight as Steve’s clean shower smell and aftershave reached my nose. His erect cock slipped between my ass cheeks. I opened my eyes to see Neil standing behind Penny, also planting kisses behind her ear.

I cupped Penny’s full breasts, twirled her nipples between my fingers and sucked her tongue into my mouth. Steve’s hand found my mound and his fingers my clit. My first reaction was to pull away from Steve’s attention to my little knob, but when he licked behind my ear and nibbled on the lobe, all resistance crumbled. I pushed my groin forward, trapping Steve’s hand against Penny’s pussy. When he moved his hand, he pleasured us both. Taking his trapped hand in mine, I moved my pelvis away and cupped Penny’s vulva with it.

“Finger fuck her for me,” I whispered in his ear and dropped to my knees between them on the soft manicured grass. Steve was tentative at first with his fingers in Penny, but when Penny widen her stance to give him better access to her folds, he increased the speed of his fingers. Steve’s cock was now a raging hard-on and begged for attention. Wrapping my hand around his shaft, I could feel the lust throbbing inside his thickness. It was time to test the waters with Steve.

I brought Steve’s cock to my mouth, and wet the head with my tongue before I inserted just the velvety mushroom between my lips. I flicked the tip of my tongue over the little hole and then sucked on it. I realized that Steve was in my power, for pleasure or pain. I didn’t like it. I too wanted to be vulnerable, to be his equal, not his tormentor. Swallowing his shaft until my nose reached the hair above his cock and the head touched the back of my throat, I moved my uvula with a grrrrrr sound. I fought back any gag reflexes and continued with our pleasure.

“Oh fuck,” exclaimed Steve. “Stop it or I will come!”

I withdrew Steve’s cock and swiped it a few times through Penny’s slit, replacing his fingers. I heard Penny gasp with pleasure as I pushed Steve inside her. As a last token of my approval, I played with his balls and gave them a loving squeeze. For a moment I saw this beautiful image of Steve’s gorgeous cock entering her stunning pussy. For a second time that day, the veil opened as this sublime image took my breath away. We were enveloped with a soft blanket of love.

“Make love to me, Steve,” whispered Penny.

A hand on my shoulder reminded me of Neil. Turning around, still on my knees, I took Neil’s hard cock in my mouth. Neil’s fingers played with my hair as he made love to my mouth. Using my tongue, I increased the friction on his cock as I sucked him. Neil withdrew from my mouth, pulled me up and passionately kissed me. I kissed back, sucking his tongue and pushing my tongue into his mouth. My love grew as he fondled my breasts and I wanked his shaft.

“I want to be inside you, making sweet love,” said Neil. “Let’s join the other two on the deckchairs.”

I looked around to see Steve on his back on a deckchair and Penny riding him like a cowgirl. He had one hand on her firm breast and another between them, stimulating her clit. He looked at me with a big smile on his face. Walking over, I kissed Penny first, my hands joining Steve’s on her tit and clit. Bending down, I kissed Steve and stuck my tongue into his mouth. Neil came behind me and swiped his cock a few times through my wet pussy slit before he pushed his cock into my waiting cunt. Neil grabbed my hips and started to make love to me. We dropped to our knees on the grass next to Steve and Penny.

Looking at Steve as Neil took me from behind, I wondered what went through his mind. Was he okay with Neil inside me as he was fucking Penny? I wanted him to be happy as I enjoyed expressing and manifesting the Goddess through making love. What better way was there in the Universe to convey the divine within than being intimate with other expressions of the divine? I missed that in my poly triad.

As an answer to my question, I felt Steve’s hand on my clit as Neil’s shaft pumped in and out of my hot slippery pussy. It sent a wave of pleasure through my cunt, up my spine, and hit my breasts as Neil cupped my tits and worried my nipples between his fingers. I squeezed his cock with my pussy muscles, and I heard him groan. I looked up and saw Penny and Neil kissing. Love for all enfolded us in a warm blanket of pure bliss.

As the sun slowly dropped its head behind the trees, an emerald-spotted wood dove sent her mournful lament of “good-lord-deliver-us” into the night. The cackle and screech of a pack of hyenas echoed through the coming darkness. But the darkness couldn’t extinguish the light inside our foursome as I kissed Steve again. We came as one to belong to the Earth and the Universe.

Published 
Written by sandy2moon
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments