Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Swinging Threesome

"Our 1st threesome"

27
5 Comments 5
4.1k Views 4.1k
2.1k words 2.1k words

So to give you a little background.

Jane (fake name) and I decided we wanted to go to Amsterdam and try a couples' erotic massage. After checking it out somewhat online, we decided it wasn't for us after all. This was mainly because of the costs involved. We spoke about joining a swingers club and seeing what happens. We were both in our mid-twenties at the time and quite popular due to our young age at those clubs. We were the youngest by at least ten to fifteen years. We had previously attended a couple of parties but just enjoyed our nights. The next time was going to be different.

A little about ourselves.

We are in our early thirties now. Jane has long blonde hair, and she's five feet, five inches tall, with brown eyes. She wears a size ten with amazing 34C boobs and the most incredible suckable nipples you've ever seen. They stand proud of her body, are incredibly sensitive, and are always hard. Her areolas are not big or small (just right for her size); she's got a thin waist that curves down into her hips, which makes me hard just standing there. Her arse is incredible. She works hard at the gym, and it really shows. It's hard as a rock, big, and juicy. The kind of arse you want to sink your teeth into. She is straight but also a little bicurious.

I am a well-built guy with brown hair and brown eyes. I am five feet nine inches in height. I have a very broad back and chest. I am just short of seven inches and have plenty of girth. (Not huge, but gets the job done.) I have body hair on my chest, stomach, arms, and legs. I shave my pubic area completely, as it's neater and cleaner. Jane loves my chest hair and has threatened to leave if I ever shaved it. I am straight.

Getting on with the story...

A few weeks later, we joined a swingers group chat on Kik Messenger and had been enjoying the chats and laughs. We had both become quite friendly with a French woman in her mid-forties. She was married, and her husband seemed like a nice guy but quiet.

Our conversations over this time got on to meeting at a party sometime, and we kept in touch. The French woman and I teased each other, sent photos, and sexted from time to time. She was much better at it than me, but nevertheless, it was good fun.

Eventually, a party came up that we all could meet at. We had mentioned that I wanted to experience my first MFF threesome and asked if the French woman was interested. Luckily for me, she was very interested. Jane, having never been with a woman, was curious but also nervous. She didn't know what she was meant to do or was comfortable doing. Of course, that was fine with me. I would never push her out of her comfort zone.

We made the three-hour journey to the location where the party was being held. We booked into the hotel and headed for our room. The hotel was fine but basic. Only a bed to sleep in for the weekend, we told ourselves.  We chilled out, had some chats on the group chat, and told some people we knew who were also attending that we had made it to our hotel. At this point, the excitement was building, and we were looking forward to tonight's fun and games.

We started prepping for the evening. We showered, and shaved, and Jane applied her makeup and picked out what she wanted to wear that evening.

Let me tell you, she looked hot as fuck! She'd bought a really sexy lingerie set from Lovehoney. A pushup bra in black with see-through pieces on the front and a triangular center that plunged deep, which pushed her boobs together. They looked incredible. She wore a crotchless, high-waisted thong that was black to match the bra and also see-through at the front. She added black high heels, which accentuated the curve of the calves, thighs, and arse. The contrast between her pale skin and black lingerie had me hard as a rock. Needless to say, she almost didn't make it out of the hotel room!

Over this, she put on a skin-tight red dress that hugged her curves incredibly well and was short enough that when she sat down, her beautiful shaved pussy was on display through her crotchless knickers.

With makeup done and red lipstick on, we headed down for dinner. All through dinner, I wanted to take her right there on the table and let everyone watch me fuck her brains out.

Things take a turn for the worst.

A text came in from the French woman. Mother Nature had paid her a visit earlier that day, and our plans would need to be put on hold for the most part. We decided that we would all still go to the party and enjoy ourselves either way since we had gotten along so well during our chats. We wanted to see if our chats in person were as good as over text, as sometimes that can be two very different things.

We made our way to the party, and they were already there. We said our hellos, and I was stunned at what stood before me. A tall woman with beautiful hair and a friendly face with luscious red lips. She was larger than Jane, but it suited her. She wore a very low-cut dress, and her huge boobs poured out of it. The dress clung to her wide hips tightly, which swayed as she walked towards me. I gave her the usual kiss on both cheeks (the French way) and shook her husband's hand. He was nervous and quiet, but friendly.

Just like in our texts, we started chatting and laughing. The drinks were flowing, fun was had, and we decided, screw it, let's get in the hot tub with our drinks. Myself and Jane stripped down to our underwear. Jane stayed in her lingerie, and I had no issues pulling everything off. Jane looked at me approvingly, and we sat down in the hot tub.

Moments later, the French woman joined us; she was stripped fully except for a black thong. That's when I got to see those amazing boobs for the first time. They were huge. They were bigger than a DD and had absolutely no business being as pert as they were for a woman her age or for the size they were. Her nipples hardened from the fresh air, which made me lick my lips subconsciously. She giggled at this, and Jane poked me playfully, asking if I liked what I saw. Of course, I wouldn't lie to her and tell her yes!

AnnastasiaShaw1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnnastasiaShaw1

We had another drink in the hot tub, and Jane was obviously feeling frisky as a hand wandered over my leg under the water and started teasing my balls. I pretended not to pay any attention to it and carried on talking. My already semi-hard cock was next in her hand, trailing her nails along its length lightly.

I was talking to the French woman at this time and completely lost track of what she was saying. She had asked me a question, and I couldn't answer. I just nodded my head. The confused look on her face showed this was the wrong response. "I'm sorry, but Jane is stroking my cock right now, and I lost my train of thought," I said.

The French woman laughed and said, "Lucky her."

The next thing I knew, she stood up, moved over to Jane, and they started kissing deeply. Tongues were going everywhere, arms around each other. Jane made the next move and kissed her neck all while I was sitting there with a look on my face mixed between shock and happiness.

This continued, and Jane kissed down her neck and chest and took the French woman's nipple in her mouth. I thought to myself, "This is the first time she's ever done this!"

The French woman moaned and cooed as the pleasure ran through her. They swapped, and then Jane had her nipples sucked. She shot me a look like, "Oh, she's good." Kissing more, I now joined our new friend sucking Jane's other nipple. While running my hand down her body to tease her clitoral area, I found there was already a hand there and joined our friend in teasing and rubbing Jane's throbbing clit. I started to suck on our friend's nipple and kissed my way up her neck and into her mouth.

Jane watched on, having her pussy teased by both of us. I feel a hand grab my thigh and sink its nails into me. I broke my kiss to see Jane arch her back and scream as her first orgasm took over. We kept her cumming until she let go of my thigh, laughing and jumping, as she was now too sensitive to take the assault we were giving her.

I returned to our friend's tits, sucking and teasing her nipples, and Jane stood up, stripped off her lingerie, and sat on my lap backward. Not breaking the kiss between me and our friend, she guided my cock between her legs and ran it up and down her pussy. Even underwater, I could feel how wet she was. She easily guided it inside her as I moaned into the French woman's mouth.

Slowly fucking me at first, Jane took hold of our friends' nipples, pinching and teasing them. I moved my hands to grab Jane's hips and felt our friend's arm again reaching over Jane's leg and rubbing her clit.

I had lost all control by that stage. I was fucking Jane, kissing our friend, and sucking her nipples. She was rubbing Jane's clit, causing her pussy to tighten down on my cock even more. Jane let out another orgasmic scream and carried on fucking me. Our friend and I carried on kissing, and I couldn't help but run my hand down to her pussy. She didn't try to stop me. I felt the string and moved it out of my way, and started rubbing her clit, teasing her and making her moan even more. Jane carried on fucking me harder now, watching my actions and willing me to make our new friend cum. I relentlessly rubbed her clit more and more. Speeding up and slowing down, she begged me to allow her to cum. I decided after the fifth time of bringing her to the brink and stopping that it was finally time to allow her the release she so desperately craved.

Jane started fucking me with all her might. She rubbed her own clit as I rubbed our friends. Jane used her free hand to tease our friends' nipples as she screamed and came hard on my fingers, squeezing her thighs together. No sooner had she stopped, Jane threw her head back, screamed loudly, clamping her body down on my cock, and carried on fucking me as hard as she possibly could.

Our friend moved around in front of us. kissing Jane, she ran her hand under the water and grabbed my balls. She traced her finger downwards and met my arse. Teasing it, she suddenly slipped her finger inside. This took me by surprise, and I broke our kiss as she pushed on my prostate. I told both of them not to stop and that I was about to cum. Neither of them stopped. The pleasure I was experiencing in that moment was unlike anything I'd ever felt before.

My orgasm took hold as I erupted, gripping Jane's hips. I pumped hard into Jane, filling her full of my cum. It had to be the longest orgasm of my life. While our friend pushed her fingertip up and down on my prostate, I squeezed her finger with my arse like an on/off switch with every orgasmic wave. I pulled out of Jane, and as she stood up, the warm water ran off her sexy body, and my cum ran out of her spent pussy. Our friend gave me one last push on my prostate and then removed her finger.

All of us were red in the face and looked at each other, giggling and talking about how much fun that was. We went back to our drinks, laughing more, and continued our night until the end, getting to know each other more.

We are no longer part of the lifestyle, but this memory remains firmly in my brain as the best sexual experience of my life.

 

 All of this is true except for the name Jane, which has been changed.

Published 
Written by KnightNight
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments