Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Taking an Opportunity

"My FWB asked me to go sleep with other people; I made sure to get the most out of the opportunity"

14
6 Comments 6
3.5k Views 3.5k
3.1k words 3.1k words

Author's Notes

"Dedicated to the man that left me on read."

 

Ethan: Well the opportunity is there, if you wanna take it. Or if you know a girl that's been turning you on, or a couple. 

 

I stared at my phone in disbelief. For six years, I had been with a small pool of men all vying for the ability to call me their ride or die. "Don’t fucking touch her or I’ll rip your dick off" like defense. 

Being young and curious, I would often screw this up. I would meet a man, dance around the topics that turn me on, and that man would start pursuit. I’ve never been with a girl like you; someone that desires like you, they would say. This man was different. This man was asking me to go explore, be pleasured and come back to tell the tale. I sat back; slowly registering the challenge. You want a story? I’ll give you a god damn story. I’ll have an orgy so intense the FOMO you feel will be punishment enough. I might not even look back. I read the text again. I had never even been with a girl or a couple before. The next registered feeling was rejection- I guess I wasn’t enough? What I’m missing on my own doesn’t turn you on?

I sat in the nurse’s station at work, going over my possible options in my head. 

“What are you doing this weekend?” my coworker asked casually as she started to chart on her patient. 

“Well, I guess I’m getting laid,” I huffed out loud before I could stop myself. I paused for a moment, turning to read her face before I burst into a fit of laughter. 

“Oh are you?” She laughed, “With anyone in particular?” 

“No, no. I’m pretty damn single right now,” I explained. Cora was very open about her sexuality from the moment I met her. She and her husband married young and had two beautiful kids together. Swinging saved her marriage. It’s actually quite beautiful the way she talks about it. Her husband is still the best she’s ever had, but they like exploring other people together. 

“Do I need to fix you up?” She straightened up. “How wild are you feeling?” 

Ethan's words flashed in my mind. Well the opportunity is there, if you wanna take it. 

“I think I need to let loose,” I decided, “What are you plans this evening?” 

“Are you going to come be our unicorn?” A naughty, knowing smirk appeared on Cora's face, “We have a house party in River Oaks. It’s going to be indulgent. We can get ready together.” 

I don’t think I even had a choice once the idea came out of her mouth. By 8:30, Cora had me pinned up in my bathroom, adoring me with lingerie, stilettos and a silk robe. 

“Lingerie par-tay,” she hummed, curling my hair up like a pin-up model, “I’ve been waiting to see you in your sexual prime.” 

“What if I’m awkward,” I flushed, “I’m going to be the new person. I hate that.” 

“Just relax. It either happens organically or it doesn’t,” she shrugged.

The three of us drove together to River Oaks. Max, her husband, delicately played with the hem of Cora’s laced nightgown. His fingers would tease; sometimes lingering underneath the slip to elicit a sigh from Cora’s lips. Cora had given me a flask of Patron for the evening; I spent the ride sipping and watching. A live pianist was the first thing I noticed about the scene I walked into. This party was indulgent. Everyone around me was beautiful. 

“Excuse mee!” I heard Cora shriek from an elevated surface as Max’s hand wrapped around my forearm and led me towards her voice, “For those of you who don’t know, I’m Cora. And this evening I have brought a guest. This sexy little vixen is Mia.” 

Max effortlessly placed me on the counter of the open concept kitchen next to her. A few whistles and hoots erupted as I smiled shyly. 

“This is her first time as a unicorn, so I would appreciate it if you showed her some love so she comes back,” Cora giggled, playfully swatting at my ass, “Okay okay, mingle on!” 

 

“I needed a grand announcement?” I flushed, jumping down from the counter and looking straight at Max. 

“Just wait,” Max smirked at me, already nodding at an approaching silver fox, “Blood in the water. They love newbies.” 

“Max, Cora!” the booming businessman voice greeted, exchanging warming cheek kisses, “The ever lovely Mia, I presume? I’m Anthony.” He grinned, blinding white teeth illuminated his grin, “My wife just stepped out to take a call, but she locked on you the moment y’all stepped inside. Can I get you a drink? I know where they hide the good stuff.” 

“Bye, Mia,” Cora sing-songy called after us as Anthony smoothly slipped his hand behind my back to lead. 

Anthony was in his late 40’s, but the aging process was treating him kindly. He towered over me at about 6’3, broad-shouldered and toned with a cultured, dad body middle section. His energy was relaxed; sensual and intimate. 

“Vodka, gin, whiskey? What’s your preference?” he questioned, looping behind the bar of a well-stocked man cave. 

“I’d love a gin and tonic,” I decided. 

“I was a bartender in college at a high-class gig. If gin is what you would prefer, I’d like to make you a drink a little more complex than a gin and tonic. Can I do that for you, Mia?” His gears were already moving, his eyes inventorying his ingredients. 

“I think I have very little control of anything this evening, so I guess I can give you the reins of my drink choice as well,” I giggled. 

“You can make that two, sweetheart,” a feminine voice answered from behind me. A slim woman with olive skin and dark, long hair slipped into the barstool next to me and I felt a heat in my core. This woman was beautiful. Her body was accentuated by a black corset, sheer black thigh highs and black stilettos. I unabashedly stared for a moment, before I smiled at her. 

“I’m-“ 

“Mia. The shiny new toy. I’m Scarlett,” she purred, “Welcome to our home. I see you’ve met my husband. And he’s already offering you the reserves, so I’m assuming he’s scheming.” 

“I feel pampered,” I agreed, “You have a beautiful home.” 

“Anthony’s in international business and I design lingerie,” she smiled humbly, “It’s treated us well.”

I admired her attire with even more admiration. “Living the dream,” I admonished, as Anthony handed me a purple drink topped with a flower for garnish. 

“Elderflower, gin, lemon, lavender,” he rattled off as I lifted it to my lips. The aroma of the drink alone was intoxicating. 

“I don’t think I’ve ever had such an amazing smelling drink, let alone the taste,” I smirked as I took a healthier sized sip, “I’m sure you don’t need to be told, but well done.” 

“You’re right,” the gorgeous woman to my left agreed as she wrapped her hand around the back of his neck as he stood between our barstools. I watched them intently. She tickled the back of his neck before allowing her hand to glide down his chest. 

We sat and talked for easily an hour. We shared stories of travel and food and good times. We drank exotic drinks that Anthony created for us, most of which were very tasty. We listened to sensual music. I got comfortable quickly and I realized I was attracted to them. Both of them. 

“Alright, alright, so I have to know,” I hiccuped, giving away my lack of sobriety, “What’s your big move?” 

“You’re adorable if you think we would just tell you,” Scarlett giggled, “But come on, I’ll show you something special.” Her manicured hand grasped mine and tugged me out of my stool, “Anthony, uno mas, we’ll be right back.” 

“Yes, dear,” he chirped. She led me up a rod iron staircase and into what seemed to be her design studio, or previously the attic. A large mirror was in the middle of the room, surrounded by an array of lights. 

“Stay right there,” Scarlett commanded, and I felt my muscles tighten as I stood before the mirror. I’ll let you boss me around all day. That’s pretty hot. 

“Okay, not only do I find you attractive, but your body is just beautiful. I’ve been scheming on a line of swimsuits, and I designed this suit for a curvy girl like you. I would be honored if you tried it on for me,” She gleamed, pulling out a black, strappy bikini. 

tamy_winkle
Online Now!
Lush Cams
tamy_winkle

“Oh, Scarlett, no, I’m not responsible enough to handle a custom swimsuit right now,” I giggled. 

“Please, Mia. This suit was made for you.” She had me at please. She started turning on different lights, asking me casually but firmly to slip it on right there. A shiver of anxiety ran down my spine and I pulled my lingerie off until I was only in my heels. I quickly worked to slide on the bottoms, which barely covered the important parts and cradled my hipbones. The back of the top was complex, and I tried to take my time to figure it out. I could hear Scarlett snickering at me. 

“The view is nice like this too, if you would prefer to give up,” she called, flicking on another light. I slipped into the top and adjusted it correctly. My tits were held up supportively, looking round and perky. 

I turned around to realize Scarlett had slipped into a barely-there burnt orange bikini. 

“Now, I must go show you off. This is perfect,” she stepped in front of me, placing her hands below my armpits and gently running her hands down my sides, before gripping my hips and spinning me around to face the mirror. “Such a beautiful figure.” She walked around me for a moment in deep thought. 

She reached from behind me and ran her hand down the fabric from my shoulder to my breast and I nearly gasped at the sexual tension. 

“I want to add gold here,” she lifted my hair off my neck and leaned in to me for a moment, “You smell delicious.”

“Thank you,” I nearly whispered. 

“Oh!” Her energy spiked, embracing my back into her front. Warm, smooth skin embraced mine, “Let’s go in the hot tub! It’s so nice out this time of year.” 

She nearly bolted down the stairs and I followed suit, shaking my head to control daydreamy, turned-on state of mind. 

Anthony was not in the bar room, but as we stepped into the backyard, I quickly realized this was their move. There were two drinks and five towels next to the large, bamboo framed hot tub. The controls were a remote screen the size of an IPad. 

“Looks like Anthony was reading my mind,” Scarlett winked as she kicked off her heels, “Come join me, Mia. I can’t wait to see you wet.” 

And so we did. We sipped, splashed around, relaxed for a little while. Then, Scarlett swam over to the large remote screen. 

“Do you want to see my favorite part of this tricked out hot tub?” I knew she was already going to show me. She pressed a few buttons and I heard the motors grind as something inside the tub shifted. Scarlett giggled. 

“Will you do as I ask if I promise you great pleasure, Mia?” The words alone had me dripping. I nodded, at a loss for words. She walked over to the left corner seat and stood in front of it until I got there. 

“Slip off those bottoms for me,” she said huskily, “Do you know what a Sybian is?” 

“Oh you’re kidding,” I blurted as I registered what she was setting me up for. 

“Mount it for me, beautiful.” I looked down and saw the blurred vision of an underwater dildo bit and a clit stimulator. I looked at Scarlett for a little encouragement as I positioned myself. It slid inside of me easily and I sighed at the full feeling. 

“Stay right there,” Scarlett reached back over to the screen and a dull vibration shook my core. The pressure to my clit increased. I squealed in surprise and delight. 

“Damn, that’s not a toy,” I gasped, “Scarlett, I’m sensitive. I-“ 

“Just cum. That’s what it’s there for. Enjoy it,” She instructed, coming to sit behind me. She embraced me, reaching into the bathing suit top she put me in and pulling on one of my nipples. She seemed amused at my sensitivity, especially as my legs started to shake. 

“Anthony seems to be enjoying the show too,” Scarlett purred. I didn’t even have the mental capacity to look for where he was. I was lost in the sensations of the humming machine below me and the delicate embrace of the woman behind me. 

“Fuck, it feels so good,” I growled, starting to hump against it. Scarlett grabbed a fist of my hair and roughly pulled it back, sloppily kissing my neck as I lost control of my hips. I saw stars in that orgasm. It ripped inside of me and left me heaving in Scarlett’s arms. I heard the disturbance of the water as Anthony joined us. 

“So expressive,” I heard Anthony marvel, “I can’t wait to see you do that all over my cock.” I blushed heavily as Scarlett handed me another drink. 

“You’re sensitive, aren’t you?” She nuzzled up to her husband to greet him, sipping on her own drink. 

“Very,” I agreed, “That’s quite a party trick you have there.” 

“It’s a dream turned reality,” Anthony proudly explained, “Plus, now I know what your real orgasm looks like. No cheating.” He stepped forward, touching me for the first time. His touch was rougher, pulling me quickly into his chest and attacking my lips with his own. 

“Remember what I said about doing what I said, Mia?” I heard Scarlett speak behind me, “I would like you to do something for me.” 

Hmm. So she’s the one calling the shots here. And I’m fucking here for it. 

Anthony started kissing down my neck as I looked to Scarlett for more direction. 

“Suck his dick for me. Savor it. I love to see another woman worship my man’s cock,” she encouraged. I positioned myself on my knees on the bench as he sat above the hot tub. His cock stood proudly and I simply kissed it base to head. I continued to tease with my tongue as I used my hand to massage his balls. 

“Spread these legs wider,” Scarlett hissed, hands slapping at my inner thighs. 

Anthony started face fucking me just as Scarlett started to tease my clit. I groaned in appreciation at the simultaneous feelings. Scarlett’s nails bit into my ass cheek as she circled my clit quickly with her other hand.

I swirled my tongue from base to tip around Anthony’s cock and I whimpered at the multiple sensations. I decided I loved the attention of two people. I loved watching Anthony groan at my doing, then look back at Scarlett and grin boyishly. 

“How would you like it now, Mia?” Scarlett pulled my face off Anthony’s cock and started finger fucking me roughly, “Will you lick my pussy while he fucks you? He wants you to come on his cock and I’d love to see you between my legs.” 

“Y-yes, I want to taste you,” I forced between satisfied moans. 

“Atta girl,” Anthony reached over and threw me a towel. Scarlett walked out of the hot tub stark naked, slow and sensual over to a large cabana with a large egg-shaped outdoor chaise. Scarlett perched her legs on either side of herself, spreading herself to me generously. Her pink lips were open and swollen. I gently crouched below her, in a perfect doggie style position for Anthony and I reached down to touch my tongue to Scarlett’s protruding clit. She hissed the moment I made contact. I clumsily tried to find a rhythm. Regardless, Scarlett groaned in content as I practiced. She laced a hand in my hair. 

“Anthony, fuck this girl and her talented mouth,” She growled, “I want to feel her moan into me.” 

“You’re so wet,” Anthony laughed as he rubbed his head asked my folds, “and not just pool wet. You’re all shades of turned on, aren’t you?”

I couldn’t help the instinctual sound that came out of my mouth as I was stretched to accommodate his girth. I continued to lap at Scarlett’s clit, tracing the alphabet like an uneducated teen in her first makeout session as I whimpered at the man fucking like a porn star behind me. His thrusts were deliberate and sensual, pulling all the way out to the tip and then hitting my cervix, hip bones grinding into my ass. He would push down on my back, strategically angling his head to different erogenous zones. 

“Finger me, Mia. Stick your fingers deep inside of me,” Scarlett coached, squirming around as I found her most sensitive folds. I gently blew on her clit, a trick I received from an ex and she lost it. Her eyes rolled back, her legs shook and convulsions took her over. Her orgasm was beautiful and explosive. 

Anthony groaned; whether out of approval of his wife’s orgasm, his own sensitivity, or both, I am still unsure. I closed my eyes for a moment as a momentum inside me started to build. Anthony grabbed my leg, flipping me on my left side without stopping any of my pleasure. 

“Fuck,” I gasped, the sudden change in angles had me close, “I’m so close. Please.”

Scarlett crawled up to sit next to me, playing with my nipples as they bounced. 

“Please what, dear?” Anthony laughed huskily. 

“Please make me cum,” I sputtered. The end of my sentence started the beginning of my orgasm. 

I rocked, allowing the waves of pleasure to take over my body, knowing an orgasm with one person would never live up to this again. 

 

How’s that for taking an opportunity?

 

 

Published 
Written by jazz62
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments