Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Matchmakers

"Keri and Mason were looking for the next couple to join their sexual fun."

17
4 Comments 4
4.2k Views 4.2k
2.6k words 2.6k words

Keri and Fran’s lips met as their wet naked bodies glided through the hot tub. Steam rolled off the water, barely denting the cold atmosphere of the Canadian mountains.

It was a cool feeling being naked in heat when they were surrounded by snow. Their arms went around each other as they continued to kiss, stopping only momentarily for sips of champagne.

“I have an idea,” Keri whispered. “Have you experienced fire and ice?” she asked.

“No, what is it?” Fran replied.

“Get out of the tub and lie down in the snow; I will come over and provide the fire,” Keri answered.

“Are you kidding? I am completely naked, and it’s fucking cold out here,” Fran exclaimed.

“Trust me, Fran.”

Fran put her faith in Keri and got out of the tub. The water dripped off her naked, petite, pale white body. She wrung her blonde hair out as she sat down in the snow and then lay on her back. The cold snow was stabbing her skin.

Keri quickly got out. Her curvy, naked caramel body rushed over. She knelt in front of Fran and dropped down on top of her. Fran felt Keri’s mouth slide down her body, kissing her stomach. The sensual warmth from Keri was a welcome relief. She then felt Keri’s mouth between her legs. She couldn’t feel her ass as it was so numb, but the warmth of Keri’s mouth was amazing as she breathed on her pussy. The mixture of sensations ran through Fran’s body. She forgot about the cold and concentrated on the satisfaction of Keri’s tongue on her snatch. Fran was reaching an unusual high as Keri moved faster; a wave of ecstasy rushed over Fran as she had the most indescribable orgasm.

Keri got up and pulled Fran to her feet.

“Quick, back in the hot tub, it’s fucking cold out here,” Keri said.

“Can I get you, ladies, another drink?” Mason, Keri’s husband, called out from the cabin.

“No, it’s ok,” they both said.

Mason reappeared minutes later with a beer. He rushed over in a white robe, which he dropped and jumped naked into the tub.

They were soon joined by Trey, Fran’s husband, who came over with some welcomed warm Jaeger tee.

Mason was tall and well-built with scraggy sandy hair and two-day-old stubble. Trey was clean-cut with black hair and a toned body, which he worked hard on at the gym.

The four of them enjoyed the tub. Keri noticed Trey had a massive hard-on. She lightly stroked him under the water.

“It’s a goodbye present for you, Keri,” Trey said.

“You want to put that in my pussy?” Keri asked.

“Fuck, yeah!” Trey answered.

Keri wasted no time moving closer to him in the tub. Then got up on his lap, straddling his hard cock. Mason and Fran watched as their respective spouses started to have sex right there in front of them. Mason paid them no attention while Fran watched intently, getting slowly turned on seeing her husband with another woman.

Keri threw her head back as she felt Trey go deeper. She worked her body on top of his, her breasts jumping out of the water as they fucked. She yelped, and he squealed as they came together. Mason was certain he could see solidified cum flowing in the water as he continued with his beer smiling to himself.

Keri and Mason Austin had an open relationship and loved including others in their sexual exploits. They had come to Whistler skiing and met Trey and Fran, a couple from New York, who were similarly minded swingers. They had started by double dating a few times during the week, while Keri and Mason worked out if they were willing to experiment with them. They openly broached the subject, and it became clear they were more than happy to have a foursome. This happened a few times, but the fun was ending tonight as Fran and Trey were heading home in the morning.

A few days later, Keri and Mason flew back to Sacramento and on to Napa Valley, where they ran a vineyard. They were now on the lookout for new participants, but it wasn’t easy. You needed to have the right people. They needed to be very secure in their relationship. It took a lot to watch your partner have sex with someone else and be turned on without any extreme feelings of jealousy or envy.

Melissa was Mason’s secretary; she was single and had a thing for her boss. Keri despised her, but Mason loved the attention.

It occurred to Keri that Melissa could be useful if she could find a willing male. It didn’t matter she didn’t really like Melissa; it would help stop her from forming an attachment to her. These arrangements were never going to last forever.

But then the Austins come across some potential when they employed Lance Kramer, a new marketeer for the wine business.

Lance had moved to Napa specifically for the job and rented a nearby house. He was a breath of fresh air for the business and the Austins. Had they found their fourth player?

A few weeks later, Mason threw a BBQ at the vineyard for everyone. As Lance was still getting to know people, he jumped at the chance to do something social. Keri also told Lance that Melissa fancied him.

Lance was medium height with brown hair and an infectious laugh. Melissa was also a brunette, very open and chatty. Keri was sure they would hit it off.

Lance decided to try and get to know Melissa better. She found Lance very attractive and welcomed his advances. At the end of the night, the pair kissed, and Lance asked Melissa out for dinner later in the week.

Keri breezed through the vineyard office; it was a beautiful sunny day. Lance took more than a second glance. Keri was thirty-five, but you think younger. She had the most amazing dark brown skin, wide brown eyes, and perfect facial features. An amazing ass and rounded tits. Her dark corkscrew bounced as she walked up to Lance’s desk.

She looked sexy and summery in a navy dress and cream stilettos. Lance had never seen Keri wear heels before, they looked so good, and they offered great toe cleavage. Her feet arched out of them as she sat on the end of Lance’s desk.

Lance looked at her bare legs and took in her perfume scent. He started to wonder what her nipples looked like and how tight she was downstairs.

Keri asked how it was going with Melissa and if the pair would like to come over for dinner one night.

Lance and Melissa arrived at the Austins’ house. Keri and Mason welcomed them in.

Melissa looked sexy in a baby blue summer top with denim shorts. She didn’t have a bra on, and her nipples looked like bullets poking through her top.

Keri also looked stunning in a white dress and lime green leather flip-flops, her toes were painted white, and she sported some gold jewellery.

The guys were just in jeans and shirts.

They had a succulent chicken for dinner, naturally washed down with some lovely white wine.

“I fancy some vodka,” Melissa said as she finished her glass of wine.

“Something I don’t have, Mel,” Mason said.

“I do want to grab a few more beers and was going go over to the store round the corner, so could get Vodka too,” Mason continued.

Lubna4love
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lubna4love

“I’ll come with you,” Melissa said.

The pair wandered off, leaving Keri and Lance.

“Another glass of white?” Keri asked.

“Please,” Lance said, finishing off the dribble he had left. The one thing there was always plenty of around here was wine.

She came back through with two large glasses and sat next to Lance on the sofa.

“I’ve noticed you looking at me, Lance,” Keri said.

“Well, you are attractive, Keri. But also, my boss.”

“I don’t think we should let that stop us,” Keri said, moving closer.

“How long do you think they will be?” Lance asked as he put his hand on Keri’s leg.

“Quite a while, I expect.”

“Why do you say that?” Lance said, looking perplexed.

“They will probably have sex.”

“What? Are they having an affair?” Lance exclaimed.

“No, not really,” Keri said. “Mason and I have an open relationship and welcome the idea of sharing ourselves with others.”

“Really?”

Lance couldn’t believe what was happening. His heart started to pound, and he felt like it was going to burst out of his chest.

Keri lightly kissed him. He kissed her back passionately. Keri grabbed Lance’s cock; she then undid his jeans and pulled it out.

“I think this beast should fuck my little pussy,” Keri said, rubbing it.

Lance put his hand up her dress and inside her panties.

“We probably need to be quick,” he said.

Keri then pulled down her panties off and deposited them on the coffee table. Lance pulled his jeans down and pulled Keri on top of him. She wasted no time in pushing down his dick. Lance held her ass as she bounced up and down on him. He then moved on top and thrust harder into her

“Are you gonna cum for me,” she whispered to Lance as she moaned.

“I want you to cum inside my pussy. I want to feel you explode.”

Just then, Mason walked back in with a couple of carrier bags.

“You two didn’t waste any time,” he said, smiling.

Lance suddenly lost momentum and got off Keri. Melissa then came in with a naughty smirk on her face.

“Don’t mind me. Nice size cock you got there, Lance.” He said, looking down at his penis wet with Keri’s juice. Mason thought nothing of what he had just seen and handed Lance a beer.

“Can I touch you, Keri?” Melissa asked, seeing Keri’s panties deposited on the table.

“Of course.”

Melissa put her hand up Keri’s dress and felt her pussy.

“Wow, you are so wet.”

“So, did you two have sex when you were out?” Keri asked.

“Yes, we did. Your husband filled up my pussy,” Melissa boasted.

Keri undid Melissa’s denim shorts and pulled her panties to one side. The smell of sex filled Keri’s nostrils as she went down. She started kissing Melissa’s pubes.

“So, you guys are swingers?” Lance asked

Mason nodded.

“What did you think of Keri’s pussy? It’s tight, isn’t it?”

“Yes, she was squeezing me,” Lance answered in a daze.

Mason laughed.

“Babe, do you want Lance to finish you off?” Mason asked Keri.

“Fuck, yes.”

“And you two are ok with this?” looking at Melissa and Mason.

“She needs a good fucking, so go for it.”

Melissa just smirked again.

Lance went over and grabbed Keri. He pushed her dress up her legs and put his head between her thighs; he nuzzled into her wet pussy. His tongue was rubbing her puffed clit.

“Keep licking that puss, Lance; she loves it,” Mason said, watching his wife being violated.

Keri soon felt sensations through her whole body as she sweated in the sticky heat. She started to climax, and it wasn’t long before she reached the dizzy heights of ecstasy with Lance’s head wedged between her legs.

Mason and Melissa watched as Keri put Lance’s cock in her mouth. It was getting harder and harder as she sucked. She took it to the back of her throat until she was gagging.

Keri ripped Lance’s white shirt off. He unzipped her dress and let it slip down her perfect body leaving her naked. He gazed at her pussy and planted more kisses on it moving up to her rounded breasts. She pulled off his jeans and kissed his chest.

Melissa got up to pour that Vodka. Mason watched her glide across the room. He came up behind her and put his arms around her waist. He pushed down her shorts and underwear. His hands slid up her top and pushed it over her head. He moved from her tits to her pussy as he stroked her wet slit. Mason then lifted Melissa onto the marble dining table. Her warm body on the cold rock made her shudder. Parting her legs, he pushed his nice, hard cock inside her as they listened to Lance fucking Keri.

“Fuck me again, Mason,” Melissa cried.

She let out a moan as Mason started pounding her warm, wet pink hole. It felt great as he buried himself deeper.  She was getting close to cumming again as Mason fucked her harder.

“I want you to scream louder than those bitches,” Mason said as he pushed harder and harder into Melissa.

Mason’s hands were tight on her body as he slammed into her, causing Melissa to moan louder.  She then wept with joy as she screamed out loud and orgasmed. Mason pulled out, his cock dripping. He took her hand to help her off the table, which was now soiled with her cum.

They looked over to the sofa to see Keri’s legs in the air, and Lance plunged inside her. She was screaming like a wild animal as Lance’s hard penis drilled into the tightness of her snatch. This time he wasn’t unnerved by the spectators.

“Fuck me, fuck me, I am so close,” she cried louder and louder.

She then felt relief as she came. Her clit was suddenly more sensitive, but Lance was unforgiving in his continued assault of her pussy. Eventually, he pulled out, turned her over, and finished off by spunking his load over her ass. He pulled her buttocks apart and watched his cum dribble into her arsehole.

Mason went over and examined his naked wife. He looked at Lance’s spunk on her ass.

“You want to fuck me, don’t you?” she said.

“I will destroy you,” Mason said.

“Fucking do it, then,” Keri said.

Mason then bent Keri over the dining table. Her chest lying in Melissa’s mess. He teased his penis between her buttocks. Then he pushed his cock inside her soggy cunt and held her ass as he thrust into her.

Lance put his arms around Melissa as they watched.

“I fucking love it,” Melissa said, smiling at Lance.

The pair then passionately kissed.

Meanwhile, Mason soon felt his cock spasm; he quickened his pace even more and exploded inside Keri. She was panting as he slowly fell out of her, cum running down her legs.

The next day, Keri breezed through the office in a black dress, barelegged in flat white mules.

“I can’t stop seeing you naked, covered in cum,” Lance said as she walked past.

“Are you hard?” Keri asked.

“Yes.”

“I’ll just go into my office and slide my panties off. Meet me in the toilet in five minutes,” Keri smiled.

Melissa came over to Mason, who was inspecting the grapes out in the field. Within minutes, his cock was out and in her mouth.

The harvest was good this year, and the Austins had met their match.

Published 
Written by jackjensen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments