Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Perfect Birthday Surprise

"A Suburban Couple's Introduction to Unknown Pleasure"

40
10 Comments 10
4.5k Views 4.5k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Author's Notes

"Ann is seeking the perfect birthday present for her husband, Martin. The young mom is struggling to find something unique and special. Her friend Sara has a wild suggestion. But to make the suggestion work, they'll have to avoid certain pitfalls, not the least of which is Sara's husband. Will Ann and Sara be able to pull off their plans? And, if so, will Martin want this unconventional gift?"

Ann and Martin Brown were a dashing couple.  Married for twelve years, they had two young daughters and continued to emit a physical heat when together. 

With broad shoulders, short-cropped brown hair, and blue eyes, quite a few school moms were taken with the boyish-looking Martin.  At age thirty-four, Ann was a knockout.  Her Chinese heritage was reflected in her beautiful large brown eyes, shoulder-length jet-black hair, full lips, and athletic frame. 

Martin’s fortieth birthday was approaching, and Ann wanted to give him something truly special.  A few days in advance of the big day, Ann met Sara Karrish for a post-school drop-off coffee.  The two moms had become friends years ago when they both enrolled their kids in kindergarten.

The Rubenesque Sara stood in stark contrast to Ann.  Although not much taller than her petite friend, Sara’s ample frame belayed wide hips and a round derrière.  Her beautiful bone structure was accentuated by her greying brown and large brown eyes with flecks of blue.  Her sultry slight southern accent was like a siren’s song.  Upon meeting her, Martin found Sara incredibly sexy.

“I can’t figure out what to do,” Ann whined.

“How’s your sex life?” asked Sara.  “Maybe there’s something you can do for him in the bedroom?” 

With anyone else, the reserved Ann would’ve recoiled at such a suggestion.  But Ann had grown to accept her friend’s comfort with openly discussing sex.  “

I don’t think there’s anything more I can do there…” stuttered Ann.

The conversation churned before Sara said with a playful smirk, “I see how Martin lusts for you, Honey, but men need adventure.  Would you ever bring another woman into your bed?”

Ann sat silent for a few minutes before confessing, “I had a girlfriend in college.  I miss the feel of a woman, so I’d be open to it.  But how would I find someone?” 

Sara’s grin widened. “You’ve got a willing volunteer here.” 

While contemplating the offer, Ann asked, “But what about David?”

“Honey, my husband hasn’t touched me in over a year.  He wouldn’t care if I cheated.  But just in case, promise we can keep this little secret between the three of us.”  Over the next few hours, they plotted Martin’s birthday surprise.

On Friday afternoon, Martin’s birthday, Sara arrived at the Brown house.  The women arranged for a babysitter to watch their kids at Sara’s house (David was watching the game and refused to be disturbed).  Sara handed a bottle of whipped to her host as they walked into the master bedroom to prepare for the night.

Sara removed her blouse and skirt, revealing her shapely body to Ann.  At first reticent, Ann was magnetically drawn to Sara’s enormous breasts. 

“May I,” asked Ann as her fingers made gentle circular motions around Sara’s nipples.  Sara began breathing heavily, exciting Ann who then began suckling Sara’s right breast while simultaneously fondling her left one.  Overcome with pleasure, Sara walked backwards, collapsing onto the edge of the bed. 

Facing Sara, Ann sat on her friend’s lap, continuing to massage the older woman’s large chest.  Feeling unable to sit up straight, Sara fell backwards onto the mattress, allowing her friend to take the lead. 

“I’ve... never… been... with... another girl,” Sara managed to say as she experienced previously unknown pleasure. 

KataleyaMirrow
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KataleyaMirrow

“I’m going to get you ready for Martin,” said Ann as she gently fingered Sara’s clit. 

“Ann,” screamed Sara, having her first body-shaking orgasm of the night.  The scream caused Martin, who’d arrived home from work, to rush into the bedroom.  He stood in the doorway, shocked at what he was witnessing.  Ann got up, and, smiling, walked over to her husband. 

“For your birthday, I’m gifting you a threesome.  Come to the bed, my Love.”  Ann kissed her husband and took his hand.

Martin remained shocked as his wife led him to the mattress.  Sara rolled over to give Martin a big hug.  “Happy birthday, Honey.  We meant to prepare you for our gift, but we became a bit distracted.”  The three chatted intimately for a few minutes, discussing boundaries and discretion.  The ladies then asked Martin to undress and join them.

Ann sprayed whipped cream all over Sara’s vagina.  She then pulled her husband’s head next to her own, and the two lapped up the cream.  The sensation of cold cream and warm tongues brought Sara immense pleasure.  The couple giggled as Sara’s cum burst into their mouths.   Then, Ann and Martin each suckled Sara’s large breasts.  Martin’s hand gently graced Sara’s inner thigh.  While Martin worshipped his wife’s body, he was intrigued by the feel of Sara’s innermost parts.  Wriggling as the couple sucked on her and explored her body, Sara let out a deep moan.

Switching positions, Sara’s and Martin’s tongues became entwined as they orally pleasured Ann. The younger mom sighed, releasing a small volume of cum.  Martin and Sara continued to massage Ann’s most sensual parts, bringing her body to the heights of sensation.  Arching her back against the mattress, Ann came heavily into her two lovers’ mouths. 

Martin asked both women to lie on their backs.  He then digitally massaged their clits.  The two women kissed and fondled each other’s breasts as the birthday boy gently pleasured them.   After they both came again (almost simultaneously), they invited Martin to lay back.

Ann sucked on his testicles while Sara put his cock into her mouth.  The sensation of two tongues on his manhood was overwhelming.  Martin asked for a short break.  Moments later, Sara climbed on top of him, plying him with kisses before straddling her legs around his sides.  Martin’s rock-hard cock slipped into her hot wet vagina, giving her sensations she’d not felt for a long time.  Martin’s hands traced Sara’s curves as she bounced up and down, allowing him to experience a new lover’s shape.

Ann’s pangs of jealousy from watching her man with another woman quickly passed.  She seized the opportunity to kiss and massage her friend’s hot body.  Ann squeezed Sara’s ass.  There was something exhilarating about knowing her husband’s cock was inside Sara’s rising and falling body.  Martin came heavily, filling Sara with his warm semen.

The three cuddled before consuming dinner on the Brown’s marital bed.  An hour later, Sara dressed and, before leaving, offered to keep the Brown kids at her house for the night.  She then gave Ann a sweet, deep kiss goodbye.  Martin walked Ann to her car and thanked her for the perfect birthday present.  She grasped his hand and said, “We’ll have to do this again very soon, Honey.”  Then she gave him a passionate goodnight kiss.

Martin reentered the bedroom, ready to ravish his beautiful wife. 

Published 
Written by Experinceisfun
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments