Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Red Rooster - A Vegas Party Like None Other

"My first swingers party and definitely not my last!"

33
7 Comments 7
4.4k Views 4.4k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Author's Notes

"This is a true tale of my first visit to a swingers club in Las Vegas called the Red Rooster. It happened just a week before I published this story, so it is all still very fresh in my mind. I respect the wishes of my partner and all the amazing people I met at the club, so no names were used, and if that makes the story a little confusing, my apologies. <p> [ADVERT] </p> I will most definitely be visiting the Red Rooster every time I’m in Vegas from now on! Enjoy."

I have been aware of “The Lifestyle” for a number of years, all thanks to a former coworker of mine who, one day at lunch, confided in me that she was a hotwife.

Naturally, I was immediately focused on everything she was telling me.  I even learned that she was interested in bedding me, and that her husband even encouraged her to do so.  Unfortunately, we were never able to find the time or place where we could play.

Even after I left the company, we remained in contact.  She often will regale me with stories from the lifestyle which offers me plenty of material for my solo sessions.

Now the lifestyle is not built around just anyone being allowed to the parties or clubs…after all, most people in the lifestyle are regular people with normal lives.  Discretion is key (which is why there are no names in my story).  As a guy in a very complicated relationship, it is even more difficult for me to find the time, the place, and more importantly, the excuse to tell my other half where I am going.  So, I have never been to a party. 

Well, not until recently.

My employer wanted me to go to Las Vegas for a trade show.  Most guys that get to spend a week in Vegas without their family end up either face down at the bar or broke at a strip club.  I told my friend that I was headed to Vegas, and she suggested that I look up one of the Lifestyle clubs in Vegas, so I did!

The Red Rooster stated on their website that Singles were welcome, for a donation to the host, whereupon they would officially invite you to the private party!

I was slated to be in Vegas from Tuesday night to Friday afternoon, so I planned on hitting up the Rooster on Wednesday night after the company dinner.  Unfortunately, the dinner went way longer than I expected, and there was no way I could have made it to the club with any time to settle in.  So I just knocked off to bed Wednesday night.

The next day at the trade show, I was getting nonstop emails from my employees about a matter that could damage the company in an irreparable way, so my tension (and blood pressure) was fairly high.

Thursday dinner came and went, and I was back in my room by 9:00 pm.  As I watched TV, I could feel my stress level rising.  I needed to relax, and now.

I grabbed my room key, put a couple of condoms in my pocket, and called a cab.  I was going to spend my night unwinding at the Red Rooster!

I have to say, when I arrived, there were about fifteen couples, maybe the same amount of singles.  The couples were very clearly steering clear of the single gentlemen, and I don’t blame them. They were there to relax whereas the single men were there to get laid!

Honestly, I was there to get laid, but if it didn’t happen, I was ok sitting back and watching the couples play too.  I ventured around the club, and as I passed the Group Sex Room, I noticed a very attractive woman sitting all alone with her panties off.  Our eyes locked, and she invited me into the room for some light conversation.

Naturally, I was a little nervous talking with her as her significant other was not there, but she assured me that it was alright and that he would be ok if we played.

Aliinaxxi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Aliinaxxi

She was stunning.  A freshly shaved pussy, pert breasts, and a perfect ass.  I guessed her to be in her late forties or early fifties…not that that mattered because I am no spring chicken either.

I quickly disrobed and we began kissing.  Her hand found my growing erection.  As I kissed her, she slowly pumped my cock.  Her delicate touch was almost too much for me to handle, so I pushed her back onto the bed, spread her legs, and went down on her.

She tasted amazing!  As I ate her out, I could sense that there was a growing crowd watching us.  I felt her sex contract and as she gasped, I could feel her release a small orgasm.

I reached over to the edge of the bed for a condom and deftly put it on. I didn’t want to let the moment pass for too long.

With my cock at her entrance, I plunged into her tight pussy.  She gasped and stared straight into my eyes as I bottomed out inside her.  I knew from her expression that I was deeper in her than any of her other rendezvous that evening.

I started to thrust into her, stretching her pussy.  As my pace increased, her moans got louder and louder.  I heard a female voice behind me say, “Now that man knows how to fuck a woman.”

That was a huge ego boost, plus it made me want to make my partner scream louder.

As I increased my pace, her partner came into the room and started making out with her.  I could hear them talking between kisses, and she told him that she wanted me to cum on her face.

As I felt my orgasm rise, I pumped ever faster until I was at the point of no return.  I quickly pulled out of her pussy as it made an audible pop, tore the condom from my cock, and positioned myself to shoot my load all across her pretty face.

Jet after jet of my seed came rushing out of me and into her waiting mouth, with a couple of jets painting her face.

As we lay on the bed, gaining our senses again, I looked to see that there was a sizable crowd watching us.  All of them clearly enjoyed the “show”, and I finally was able to see who had made the comment about my ability to fuck.

The commenter stood up and approached my freshly fucked partner and kissed her passionately.  Licking off the cum I had moments before shot across her face.  And as the commenter sat back down, she looked at me and said that she needed to taste what a proper stud tasted like.

Now I wouldn’t consider myself a stud by any stretch, I have far too much unrestricted access to potato chips, but, shit… that felt amazing to hear.

We gathered our belongings as the club was closing, and we shared a cab back to the hotels.  She gave me her number.  I didn’t anticipate that I would call her again, but I did…the very next day.  But that’s a story for another time.

Published 
Written by spankingsshouldhurt
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments