Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Swinger Confessions: The Anniversary Gift

"His plans would not be altered..."

31
18 Comments 18
18.6k Views 18.6k
2.3k words 2.3k words
Recommended Read

Soft music, candlelight, and the sweet smell of lavender greeted Gary as he entered the comfort of his home. Walking slowly into the home’s warmth, he smiled and noted the pair of black stilettos strewn carelessly on the floor. Gary wondered what his wife had in mind for the evening, but quickly realized that he truly didn’t care. His mind was fixated on the black blindfold that sat snugly in the pocket of his suit jacket, so whatever she had on her mind would have to wait. He walked a few more steps, and noticing the skirt on the floor, he became even more interested in what was on his wife’s mind.

 

 

Gary bent and picked up the short red skirt that fit his wife’s curvy ass so perfectly - it was not the attire that he’d pick for the evening, but it sent a bolt of arousal through his loins. “Mmm, baby, you have no idea what’s in store for you tonight,” he thought as his eyes landed on the blouse at the base of the staircase.

 

“Carla! Baby, where are you?”

 

His voice boomed up the stairwell as he took in the sight of the candles that led into the master bedroom. The sweet fragrance drifted through his nostrils and began to alter his purpose. Gary’s steps were slow; as if he wanted to memorize every step of the evening.

 

Carla captured his full attention with the hosiery that she dropped at the top of the stairs. There was no mistaking the fact that his wife wanted attention he realized when he bent to pick up the thigh high stockings. The woman knew how to get under his skin. He held the delicate hosiery in his hand as he entered the bedroom. Again the sweet aroma filled his nose, but this time it was combined with a hint of his wife’s pussy; his body reacted to the scene that his wicked little wife created. His shoe hooked onto the bra that littered the master bath’s entrance, another step forward and her pretty black thong caught his attention. He lifted it up to his nose and arousal shot through him which stopped him dead in his tracks.

 

“Carla,” he whispered, “What are you doing to me?”

 

In response, she simply smiled as her hand ran the length of her leg that was draped over the claw foot tub. His mouth hung open slightly while he took in such a glorious sight. Carla was in a tub of steaming bubbly water; she glistened, her body unashamedly in the opening stages of arousal. She was primed for him and without delay she made that known. “Come here, Gary. I need you.”

 

Gary loosened his tie and removed his suit jacket. He began to walk to the tub, but stopped abruptly and went back to his jacket. He removed the silky black blindfold, placed it in his trouser pocket, and spoke, “I have plans, baby.”

 

“As have I, Gary, please.”

 

Need was clear in her tone. He went to her while stripping out of his shirt, intent on assuaging that need, but determined not to release the beast that was barely contained within him. Kneeling at the head of the tub, Gary reached for her breast and let it fill his palm. He kissed her long neck as the scent of her arousal mixed with the fragrant bath foam, and his dick twitched. Clearly his restraint was being tested. Control -- he had to control the pace or his plans for the evening would be derailed… and that he did not want.

 

He looked down at the slutty little angel with sex on her mind. His pale hand snaked down her ebony skinned frame until he reached her sex. He cupped swollen lips while enjoying the moan that escaped her smallish mouth. “Mmm, baby. Please.”

 

“What is it that you want, Carla?”

 

Carla lifted her pussy in response. “Make it purr,” she murmured. Gary smiled and slid two fingers in her slick core. His thumb moved along her clit while her body began to slow fuck his fingers. “Oh please don’t stop.” And just as she uttered those words, he did.

 

“I told you angel, I have plans.” He removed his hand from the tub and grabbed for the shampoo. Carla always loved it when he washed her hair, but wanted no part of it just then.

 

Carla watched her husband as he poured the cleanser into his palm and reached for her hair. He adored her hair straight, but it was the natural curls that always drove him mad with passion. So he began to massage her scalp and slowly the straightened hair returned to its natural state. He spoke to her in a calm whisper, “We’re going out.”

 

“But I,” her voice leveled off as his kiss met her temple. Carla’s hand took over where her husband’s left off. She pressed two fingers into her aching sex and uttered a single weak word, “Where?”

 

“Not telling. You’ll just have to trust me.” He turned on the water to rinse her hair while she pleasured herself. Unable to resist her, Gary leaned down and took her dark nipple into his warm mouth. Fully satisfying her was his duty and pleasure, but he was single minded; he was dead set on fulfilling his plans.

 

“I do, uh…I do trust…you,” she managed to say as the slow moving climax expelled itself throughout her, making her quiver.

 

“Good, now stand up.” Gary soaped her body, his hand grazed her sensitive erogenous zones, and both obtained pleasure from the simple, yet loving act.

 

After toweling dry, Carla joined Gary in the bedroom, where she noticed clothing on the bed. He stood in front of it, the black blindfold in his hand. “What’s that?” she asked while eyeing him suspiciously.

 

“Sit down,” he commanded while searching for her lotion. He moved quickly to her and placed the blindfold in her lap, “It’s a part of your attire for the evening.” Smiling he took her foot in his hands and moisturized her from toe to head.

 

Carla’s body relaxed under the onslaught of his hands, but when he was done, she was again glowing with arousal. It oozed from her every pore, but she soon found herself without sight. “Gary, what’s going on here?”

 

He picked up the loose sundress and placed it over her body, “Nothing.” Gary gripped her body and brought it flush with his, “Soon you will have all you need, baby.”

 

“No underwear?” Her concern grew as she realized that her pussy would be exposed during the evening. Carla realized what was to happen, took a deep breath, and hoped that her husband wouldn’t get them both thrown in jail.

 

~~~

 

Gary escorted his sightless beauty into a very kinky adult play store. He understood her; she would never agree to accompany him to a place like The Treasure Trove. The clerk eyed Gary and his wife suspiciously but said nothing. “Two please,” Gary nodded toward the theater entrance.

InnaBymer
Online Now!
Lush Cams
InnaBymer

 

“Yes sir,” the clerk pressed the button for the door of the theater. “Have a good time.”

 

Carla’s breathing grew rapid as she felt her husband’s hand at the small of her back. He escorted her forward and suddenly she heard the unmistakable sounds of sex. “What? Gary, where are we?”

 

“A movie theater,” he whispered, “Take a deep breath and relax, Car.”

 

Carla took a deep breath and after catching a whiff of sex, she couldn’t believe that her husband brought her to such a seedy place. “Are people, oh my god, Gary, are people having sex here?”

 

Gary took a step away from his gift, circled her, and just as he saw shock register in her features, he felt heat emanating from her dark skin. “Listen, tell me what you hear. Breathe deeply, tell me what you smell,” he spoke softly knowing that his voice was vital to her enjoyment. He walked her along the aisle to the front of the theater, and found a seat. “Do you trust me, love?”

 

Carla didn’t hesitate, “Implicitly, but…” she felt the heat of arousal spread through her mound just as her mind thought to protest.

 

“No buts. Sit.”

 

“Hmmm, Gary. What is this?”

 

His gaze fell to her breasts. Her nipples were erect and made his mouth water; this was not going to be easy on him, but he was certain to enjoy every second of the evening.

 

His plan seemed to have caused a stir in the theater as she walked down the aisle toward him. Gary stood to greet her, but held a finger to his mouth urging the Creole beauty to remain silent. Kissing her cheek, he whispered, “This is my wife, Carla, do with her as you please.”

 

The woman simply smiled. Gary sat next to his wife and placed his mouth on her breast. Her moan was music to his ears. He stopped sucking Carla’s breast when the woman began to strip. Her hand reached for his head, “Don’t stop,” she cried as she heard his intake of breath. “Gary.”

 

“Shhh,” his hand fell to the hem of her dress and began exploring her softness. The Creole beauty began to masturbate while Gary gently fingered the pussy he adored. Carla felt white hot jolts of pleasure course through her system as her body yielded itself to his manipulations. “Just let it happen, baby.” Carla reached for the blindfold, but stopped when she heard the slickness of a pussy that wasn’t hers.

 

“We’re not alone.” She let the statement play itself over and over in her mind.

 

“Does that bother you?” Carla thought about that and found that not only did it not bother her; she realized that it heightened her arousal. She pressed down on Gary’s fingers with renewed energy.

 

“No.”

 

The Creole woman began to stroke Gary while she watched the blindfolded angel. She knew why she was summoned to the theater. She knew that this was just a booty call, even if it was a very unique booty call. This was the only time that she would take her own pleasure to heart, the only time that her mind would be on her own desires. It was what he wished.

 

She fell to her knees.

 

Coolness enveloped Carla’s sex as Gary’s fingers left her depths, and suddenly warm lips kissed her mound. Shock registered in her mind when she realized that those lips could not be her husband’s. “Gary! What ahhh,” her body reacted to the tongue that slid between her swollen lips.

 

The woman was mesmerized by the pussy in front her. She kissed it, worshipped it... made love to it like it was her life’s purpose to do so. Moans escaped her as she sucked on the fleshy folds of Carla’s pussy, she paused, “You…taste,” she sucked harder, “So…fucking…good!”

 

“A woman!” Carla tore off the blindfold and stared between her legs. What she saw there didn’t repulse her; such beauty could never repulse her. Something snapped inside her, something intrinsic, something primal, something… desperate. She lifted the woman’s head, gazed at the wetness from her pussy, and pulled her up until they were mouth to mouth.

 

The kiss was telling. It spoke of newness, the first for both women, and neither wanted it to end. Their tongues danced the sweetest tango; lips explored teeth and tongue, leaving both beauties breathless.

 

Finally the audience around them made itself known. Men gawked and stroked themselves, and soon, the sounds of orgasms filled the air. Carla didn’t seem to care, because she wanted more of the light skinned beauty that brought such electricity to her. “I need to taste you!” The urgency in her tone spoke of desperation. The movement of the women brought gasps from Gary, whom the women seemed to have forgotten.

 

Carla gently explored the woman’s sex with her fingers, and gathering courage she explored her thighs with her mouth. She paused as she heard moans and murmurs escape the woman’s lips. She kissed her mound slowly, and with a tentative tongue, she licked the length of her luscious mound. Her feast did not end until she felt the probing of her own sex by her husband. However, Carla did not want disrupt the pleasure that the woman was experiencing.

 

“Do you want to taste her, Gary?”

 

Reluctantly, Carla moved away from the addictive treat. Gary wasted little time taking over where Carla left off. The woman’s body was being ravished. Gary licked, fingered, and sucked every inch of the woman’s sex which was very different from his wife’s. His tongue licked her ass while fingering her clit, and as he slid his tongue inside her, he felt the undeniable spasms of her climax.

 

Carla leaned into the woman’s ear and whispered, “I don’t know how you know my husband, but thank you!” She grabbed her husband and left the theater.

 

Gary sensed that something was amiss, “What’s wrong, baby?”

 

“I need you to fuck me.”

 

Carla rushed him out the door and led him around the back of the building. Gary met her intensity with aggression. He pushed her into the brick of the building, unzipped his trousers, and ferociously plunged into her. Her back scraped against the brick with every thrust, their need was great and neither cared about the aftermath of such a hard fuck. The explosion of orgasms hit them almost simultaneously.

 

Sighing and struggling to breathe, Gary said, “Happy anniversary, angel.”

 

Carla erupted in laughter.

 

“What’s so funny?” he asked.

 

“You know jewelry works, right?”

 

 

Published 
Written by Coco
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments