Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Getting to know my neighbour

26
4 Comments 4
56.4k Views 56.4k
1.3k words 1.3k words
Famous Story
My names Anna, I am 16, 5'6, long dark hair, blue eyes, size C bra and a very athletic figure. I love to keep fit and will do just about anything to keep myself busy. Being only 16, I still live at home with my parents, we live in a quiet estate where the majority of our neighbors are all pensioners. The couple that live right next door to us are very sweet, and are the only people that my family really talk to. Mr and Mrs Perry, your typical elderly couple, still together but no longer in love. Mrs Perry spends every weekend away down south with her friends she met whilst on holiday years before, she told my mum she does this purely for some different conversation. How romantic. Whilst she is away, my mum will always pop over for a couple of hours on the saturday to keep Mr Perry company, however, this weekend she was away on business and had asked me if I would take her place.

"But mum he is sooo boring! Their house smells stale and I'm pretty sure he doesn't even notice that you are there half the time! Please let me just go swimming instead, its not fair."

"Dont be so mean Anna! Mr Perry is a lovely man, I'm sure it would do you some good to spend some time with him, now that you have finished school you will need to find other things to fill your time with, I refuse to argue with you about this, you are going and that is final."

I sulked of to my room, already dreading the weekend. 

Saturday soon came, my mum had already left and I made my way over to the Perry's house. I knocked three times before he came to answer the door; "Hello there Anna, thank you for popping over, do come in." "Hey Mr P, thanks, its no problem." I followed him into the living room, the stale smell hitting my nostrils as we walked through the house. The layout of the house was exactly the same as mine, the decor however was much different. Greeny/grey wallpaper lined the walls, and a thick yellow colored carpet covered the floor, impossible that this room could have ever looked nice. We sat for a while in an awkward silence, neither of us really knowing what to say. I started off by asking about him and his wife, he went on to tell me how she went away every weekend to see her friends, but I had tuned out as I was already fully aware of what it is she does. This was a drag.

The conversation moved on to me, "So do you have a boyfriend these days Anna?" I was a bit surprised by this question, most old men have no interest in anything other than themselves. 

"Not at the moment Mr P, can quite happily entertain myself!" I said laughing.

"Im sure you can, wait until you get to my age and nothing is entertaining anymore!"

"You are always so optimistic, at least you still have Mrs P to keep you busy during the week." 

"Well my dear, we barely talk to each other these days, let alone keep each other busy." For some reason I went a slight shade of pink, I was positive he wasn't saying any of that in a sexual way but it couldn't help but cross my mind. The thought of him and his wife ever having sex, gross. First of all, he had a big beer belly, im pretty sure he was unable to even see his penis anymore, shaggy grey hair with a stubbly beard to match and an almost jolly father christmas type of face that you just couldn't picture ever doing anything of that nature.

AriiannaHill
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AriiannaHill

"Fancy a cuppa?" I asked, desperately avoiding the awkward moment. 

"Would love one please, two sugars for me!"

I came back into the room with two hot mugs in my hand and placed them down onto coffee table before returning to the armchair opposite him. "Thank you Anna." He said. I couldnt get comfortable on the sofa so kept rearranging myself, I had finally found a comfy position to sit in and reached forward to grab my tea, unfortunately my top decided to lower itself a little too far when I did so, revealing boobs. I was mortified. I never wore a bra, afterall I was 16 and my tits were great, but I did not want to be showing them off to some 70 year old man, especially not my neighbor! Hopefully he hadnt noticed, I glanced up to take a look. "Sorry about that!" I said, my face now a shade of red. He looked lost for words, sat there on his two seater sofa, big brown jumper that matched the decor covering his beer belly and beige trousers that cut off at his ankles, leaving his socks on show. Was I imagining it or could I see a bulge growing in his groin area? This aroused me slightly.

My mind started to wander around thoughts of how long it had been since Mr Perry had last had sex, or even masturbated for that matter. I was disgusted at myself for thinking this but couldnt stop, he was turned on by me and that had in turn made me feel quite horny. "Like what you saw Mr P? You dont have to hide your pleasure from me, I wont tell if you wont." He looked panicked and his jaw dropped, he now had a raging hard on, I found this surprising for a man of his age. I took my top off re-revealing my boobs and made my way over to the sofa where he was sat. "Lets sort this out shall we?" I unzipped his trousers and released his penis, it was about 6 inches long and reasonably skinny, nothing special. Already he had precum oozing out.

"Anna this is wrong." He said, but made no effort to stop me. "Im 16 now so its okay Mr P, just giving you a helping hand."

I started by stroking his penis gently, rubbing the tip with my thumb, massaging his juices into the head. His eyes rolled back and his head fell against the back of the chair. I increased my pace and started to jack him off, I had never felt so dirty before. His breathing got heavy. I grabbed his hand and put it on my tits, "Do they feel good Mr P?" 

"Ye..Yes Anna.." He said as he squeezed them, his hands stronger than I had expected. I kept a steady pace, up, down, up, down, more and more precum leaving his japseye. I let out a soft moan to try and turn him on further, and in return he squeezed my tits really hard and was now playing with my nipple between his fingers. This turned me on more than I had anticipated, "Can I touch your leg Anna?" Without saying a word I placed his hand just above my knee, this caused his penis to tighten further, I knew he was close to cumming. I started to increase my pace now, I wanted to make Mr Perry cum. This whole surreal situation had me soaking wet, I pushed his hands further up my leg until he could feel my dripping panties, this must have sent him over the edge and a large spurt of cum landed on my hand.

"See you next week Mr P" I said as I dressed myself and left his house.

Published 
Written by TheNaughty1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments