Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Inner Slut, Fuck Her Please

"My Inner Slut Screams For A Release"

64
52 Comments 52
29.1k Views 29.1k
3.4k words 3.4k words
I've been married for about eight years to a great man. He is everything a girl wants from a man. He is strong, loving, hard working, smart, and treats me like a princess. He does this in almost every way possible. We hardly ever have sex. He only ever wants me three times a year, his birthday, my birthday, and our anniversary.

He wasn't like this before we got married, we had sex all the time, and it seemed that was all we did. Our sex was endless; it was hard, rough, soft, loving, sweet, and raunchy. I mean really anything you could ask for. When we got married, and had our honeymoon it was the same, though once we got home and settled in, it just stopped. At first I blamed it on the fact that we were so busy getting used to our new life together.

Anytime I hint or ask for it, he’ll come up with some excuse. It feels like I have married a damn chick! After about six months of this, I finally ask him why we don’t have sex. He tells me that married couples don’t have sex, unless trying to have children. We aren't looking to do that right now, so there is no need to have sex.

Now, a lot of people would say then just leave him. He’s a fool. I just can’t, I love him and don’t want to end a marriage because of sex. Instead, I plan to find it elsewhere. The thought of cheating on my husband irks me, but not ever having sex irks me more. I won’t allow myself to fall in love with someone else; I just need a cock inside me, more than three times a year!

*

My best friend who knows what goes on in my marriage, told me about a website where people go to hook up. At first I thought it was tacky and dangerous but she assured me it was legit. She uses it herself, which is why she knows about it. I finally gave in and made an account a few months ago. I've been chatting with a few men, who are fairly local to me.

There are two of them who I really hit it off with. One is married and his wife is the typical I have a headache, don’t touch me kind. The other man is recently divorced and just wants the comfort of a woman through sex, without throwing in emotions too. I tell myself I should just pick one, but then thought, why? I plan to meet both of them.

They know about each other, and even hit it off as friends. We've all talked and think it will be fun to have a threesome. None of us had one, and are down with trying it with each other. We've been making plans for about two weeks, getting everything set up. In just two days we have plans to spend the evening together and blow each other’s minds.

I tell my husband I’m going to spend the night over at my girlfriend’s. She and I are going to rent a film, get some take-away and just have a girls night. Of course all I get from him is that we’re being like teenagers. He doesn't say it in a mean way. Like I said, he’s a great man in almost every sense. The sad thing is, he is really a great fuck too! When I get it, that is.

I go shopping, get my hair done, and even buy a new outfit. I keep telling myself that this isn't a date, but I want to look nice too. Rob, Mike and I have exchanged pictures, even some dirty ones, so we know what we’re in for. It helps ease us into doing something that none of us has done.

*

The next two days fly by, and I become so excited. I know if I was a dude, I would be a walking hard-on. I've been so horny. We decide its best and makes the most sense to go to a hotel. Rob handles the booking, and sends Mike and me a text with the information. I leave an hour early, so I can take my time there. I’m nervous, but excited at the same time. I've never been with two men at the same time, the idea makes me wet.

My husband seems content when I kissed his cheek, and tell him I’d see him the next day. He waves me off, and keeps working as I left. He doesn't even notice I am dressed up. Sometimes he can be as clueless as the next man.

When I pull up to the hotel, it’s clean, pretty and well taken care of. At least Rob has good taste in hotels. I climb out of my car, and enter the lobby. I walk up to the counter, and tell the man the information Rob gave me, and he gives me the key and points to the way I need to go. I only packed a small bag of clothes to change into tomorrow.

I head towards the room, looking for room 135. I can feel my heartbeat pounding away, feeling so many emotions running through me. I see room 135, and swipe the card key through, and push the door open. Rob is sitting at the end of the big room, watching TV, and smiles at me. He flicks the TV off, and stands, walking towards me.

He greets me like we've known each other for years, kissing each cheek. He tells me how beautiful I am, more so than the pictures I showed him. He too is good looking, and I tell him so. It’s cute because he blushes, but he did tell me he was the shy type.

We fall into an easy conversation, just like we do online. We wait for about thirty minutes before we hear the faint click of the door being unlocked. In walks Mike, he is looking as nervous as Rob and I did. By the time he shows up Rob and I are like old friends. We greet Mike, telling him to relax. He too is handsome, but in a different way than Rob.

Within moments of Mike’s arrival, Rob makes the first sex joke, trying to ease us into it. I can’t help but giggle, my nerves kicking in, but damn I am ready. I tell them both, that I’ll strip them, and then myself. I want to take a bit of being in charge, and this is a sure fire way to do so. They both agree, standing side by side.

I bite my lip, fighting the urge to grin from ear to ear. I feel like a school girl, I’m so excited. Both of them are taller than me, I stand in front of them, looking them up and down like pieces of meat. I move towards Rob and begin to unbutton his white shirt, doing each button with skill. I watch both of them, they’re both watching me. Once it was unbutton and off, I move to Mike, and help slip off his t-shirt.

I’m grinning like a fool, moving to my knees and help each with taking off their shoes and socks. I boldly begin to unbutton their jeans, using my teeth to unzip them. I feel Rob’s hardness as I work his jeans down. His boxers have a slight wet spot; I peer up at him, with a grin. I finish undressing them both, and have both of them sit on the bed.

I stand at the end of the bed, and begin to sway my hips to silent music. I let my long hair down, flowing down my back. I slide my pink cashmere sweater off, showing off a black bra, with pink lace trim. My cheeks blush almost the same color as the pink in the bra, as I hook my thumbs in my skirt, I slide out of it with ease, taking off my flats. Standing there in just my bra and panties, I can see the guys almost drooling over me.

I move to the bed and ask them to help me out of the rest, wanting to feel their hands on me. Mike helps me out of my bra, groping my breasts with greedy hands, Rob slipping my panties off, feeling his fingers brush along my shaved mound. They pull me onto the bed, between them, each taking a breast in their mouth. I can feel them suck tenderly on my nipples, making me beg for it harder. I want to be ravished, I want to be fucked thoroughly, I want to be used beyond words can explain. I want to be used like a little slut, and it turns me on knowing I’m about to fuck two men.

I stroke their cocks, feeling them each work my nipples, both of them being greedy with me. Mike is the first to move away, slipping between my thighs, and driving his tongue hastily into my already dripping wet pussy. His tongue is long, and thick, it works me perfectly, fucking me good. Rob reaches down, and works my clit quickly for a while as he sucks each nipple. He bites and sucks them perfectly, they become sore and almost painfully so within moments. It’s exactly how I want them to feel.

I can’t stand it any longer, and beg Rob to get on top of me, and fuck my throat. He quickly obeys, straddling me; he thrusts his cock into my mouth. The groan that escapes his lips is like hot fire being spilled on someone. It is fucking hot! He gives me no mercy, and pounds my throat. I suck him deeply, tasting his pre-cum already, he’s so hot for this, as much as I am. All this much needed attention gets the best of me, and Mike’s tongue hits in time with an exploding orgasm.

LouiseChane
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LouiseChane

I feel him push further in, fucking me with his tongue as I orgasm for him. I shudder into a new ecstasy, mind blowing orgasm that takes me on a new level of need. I moan hard through the orgasm, teasing Rob’s cock as he fucks me all the faster, wanting to feel the moans of my orgasm on his cock.

My orgasm passes, and Rob climbs off me, Mike sits up, and I move to get on my knees. I feel Rob slap my ass hard, pulling my hips backwards and push the head of his cock in, just sitting there. I let out a soft whimper, Mike moves to the end of the bed, standing there, looking down at me with a smile. I open my mouth and he sets his cock on my tongue, as I twirl it around just the head lightly. He groans with excitement, and moves his eyes towards Rob, who within half a second thrusts his cock into me hard.

He thrusts me so hard, Mike’s cock slams into the back of my throat deep and I choke slightly, he pulls back and in again. With each slam inside me, I gag on Mike’s cock. I feel Mike’s hands in my hair, holding me on him. I can feel each of them using me exactly how I wanted. The inner slut I know I can be is being fucked out of me.

The moans and gags of the three of us linger in the air. The tempo of their speed picks up. They begin fucking me faster. Rob begins to slap my ass, and with each slap it becomes harder. He’s so rough; my ass is turning a bright red. I feel how thick Mike’s cock is getting, pooling pre-cum into the back of my throat, and I swallow it. It causes my throat to ripple with his cock into the back of my throat. He grips my hair with one hand, the other hand moves down to feel my throat as he feels me swallow him deeper.

Rob bucks his cock into me, hitting against my g-spot perfectly, as Mike holds me hard on his cock. I moan out with a mouth full of cock and begin to orgasm violently, my entire body shaking with a hungry need. It rocks both of them to move faster, keeping my orgasm lasting as long as possible, before each of them fills me from either end. I taste Mike’s spunk fill my mouth hard, as Rob explodes his seed deep inside me. Each of their groans and growls is equally hot, and drive me on. I rock myself front to back, as I milk each of them dry. I’m sucking and fucking each of them like a pro slut.

Once we recover, and climb onto the bed, I lie between them. Each of them is fondling me still, unable to get enough of me. They keep me turned on; ready to go again when they are ready. I can’t help but giggle to myself, thinking it wouldn't take much. I don’t stop them though; I don’t get this kind of attention at home.

We joke, and talk like we do when we’re online. I’m amused two men can lie in the same bed, naked and not mind it. It turns me on, but amuses me at the same time. They both made it clear neither had a thing for men, but didn't care about seeing another one naked. They agreed to keep their hands to themselves, so to speak.

*

I must have fallen asleep, because the next thing I know, I’m being woken up like I haven’t in years. Long before I was married, that’s for sure. I feel the soft tenderness of kisses being trailed down my slender body. I somehow have been moved to the edge of the end of the bed, and Mike is lifting my legs, as Rob takes a hold of them. He’s holding them up above my head, it almost hurts but I don’t complain.

My dripping pussy and ass on display for Mike, he moves to his knees and drags his tongue down my honey pot. The softness of his tongue starts at my clit, working down over my tender used pussy hole, and keeps going. I tense, feeling my heart race hard. He begins to tongue lightly at my opening; I've never done this before and squirm lightly. Rob keeps me still, holding me tighter, telling me to keep still. That they’re going to fuck me again, like the true slut they both know I am.

Mike chuckles, and agrees with Rob as he works his tongue deeper into my tight little ass. I can feel my puckered ass wanting to tighten against him, but he fights against it, forcing it open. I can’t help but love it though; the new sensation is driving me crazy. He works me so perfectly, taking something that has never been done to me, and makes me feel so dirty; I can’t help but love it.

I feel his fingers creep up to my pussy, and dance over my clit. He pinches and pulls and dances over them again, his tongue never stopping. It’s all I can endure before I shake out a long orgasm. He plunges a finger deep inside my pussy, finding my g-spot, and making me come harder. Rob holds my legs with one hand, pinching and pulling on my nipples with the other. My juices flow down over my asshole. I can feel the warmth of his tongue pushing my juices into my ass, lubing me up.

Rob lets go of my legs before lying down flat on the bed, facing up with the hardest cock I've ever seen. He demands me to come; I roll over and climb up on him. I straddle him, and soak his cock with my pussy juices. I can feel how slick I make him; he groans and almost begs me to fuck him already. I smile down at him, lifting my hips and place the head of him right at my entrance. I drop down on him, taking his full length in one swift thrust; I stay down, grinding slowly on him.

Mike moves up behind me, pushing me to lie a bit more flat against Rob and slaps my still very tender ass. I moan out, wanting to feel the burn. He leans down into me, whispers in my ear, he’s going to take my virgin ass. I beg him too, I want him too. I want to be their slut. I whimper, shaking with delight. They both tell me I am their slut and will fuck me like it.

With that, Mike takes lube he brought with him, squirting some on his cock, rubbing it in, and doing the same to my ass. I can feel him push a single finger inside me, working it lightly. All the while I rock gently on Rob’s cock, squeezing my tight pussy on him. Mike moves to push the head of his cock against my virgin asshole, and tells me to relax. I do, I stop moving and allow him to enter me. He’s slow, taking his time. The head pushing into me, I let out groan and he moves a little slower, until he’s fully inside me. Oh God, I feel so full! I am so turned on; the thought of two cocks inside me makes my inner slut sing with pride.

Mike begins to rock in and out of me gently, making me move on Rob’s cock....

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Poppet
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments