Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Making the Grade

"Teacher bribes me into having sex with her"

13
1 Comment 1
17.4k Views 17.4k
812 words 812 words

I was standing at my locker packing up my backpack with all of my homework. I really didn't want to spend all night doing this, but my math grade is really low. I sit in class daydreaming about Miss Noor. She has amazing tits, and always wears pants so tight you can see her cameltoe. I'm going to have to go home and beat off just so I can concentrate on my work. I held my backpack in front of me to hide the bulge rising in my pants.

As I was near the exit, I passed my my math classroom. Miss Noor was sitting at her desk and she caught me staring at her.

"Jim, what are you doing still here? You're going to miss your bus."

"Well, Miss Noor, I was hoping you could help me get a better grade in math," I lied to cover up my staring.

"Why don't you pull out your math book and I can go over tonight's homework with you."

As I put the backpack on her desk to pull out the book, I noticed Miss Noor staring at my bulge. I turned beet red with embarassment, but I didn't say anything. I watched her lick her plump lips as she stared. I fumbled as I pulled the book out and dropped it on the floor in front of her. Now I was the one staring down her blouse as she bent over. Her cleavage was always amazing, but I've never seen this view of it. She put the book on her desk and then stood up to lock the door, pulling the shade down as she locked it.

"You know, Jim, I can think of better ways to get your grade up," she said as she walked slowly back toward me. She rubbed my bulge and gave it a squeeze. "I see you and all the boys staring at me during class. I think you're a little hottie! You're not the only one who gets horney around here. My panties are wet all the time!"

"Um, Miss Noor, I think you're the hottest teacher I've ever had, but I don't think I should let you touch me like this. It feels wrong and I don't want you to get in trouble."

By now, my cock was leaking with precum. I really wanted to fuck Miss Noor, but I didn't want her to get arrested. I'm almost 18, but she's my teacher. As I was thinking this, she didn't stop rubbing me through my pants and I didn't stop drooling over her tits.

"Jim, if you want to get an "A" in math, you have to give me the "D."

With that, she sat in her desk and pulled me closer to her.

Mira_Mermaid
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Mira_Mermaid

I stood there, shocked at what she was doing. She unbuckled my belt and pulled my pants down around my ankles. She grabbed my cock and I watched her beautiful lips swallow me. My daydream was coming true! She took one hand and cupped my balls as she used the other to stoke my shaft. She looked up at me as she sucked and stroked me.

She pulled it out of her mouth and started stroking as she said, "Jim, you have the most beautiful cock I think I've ever seen. I'm going to make you cum so hard!"

She swallowed me again, this time deep into her throat. She pulled and massaged my balls as I felt her throat massaging the head of my cock. I felt myself getting closer and closer to filling her mouth with cum. I warned her, "Miss Noor, I'm about to explode!"

She quickly pulled my cock out of her mouth and stroked me furiously. "I want to watch you cum, Jim. I love cum!"

She opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue, bringing the tip of my cock closer to her. She was looking up at me as I began cumming SO hard! I spurted onto her face with the first wave of cum. She took me back into her mouth and greedly sucked out the rest of my orgasm. My legs were shaking from the force of this, my cock still twitching was still in her mouth. She squeezed out all the cum still in my cock and licked her lips as she released me.

"Damn, Jim, that was a lot of cum! When's the last time you've had sex?"

"Miss Noor, I'm a virgin. I've had one or two girls give me hand jobs, and I know how to do it myself, but I've never felt anything like that!"

"Well, Jim, I'm about to change your life. As soon as you get that thing back up, I'm going to break your cherry. My pussy is so wet right now!"

That's all it took for me to begin rising again.

To be continued.

Published 
Written by writerguy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments