Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Best Friend's Wife's Daughter

61
14 Comments 14
123k Views 123k
634 words 634 words
Legendary Story
My phone rang one afternoon, and it was my best friend's wife, Becky. She asked if I could come over and talk.

When I arrived, she told me that the night before her seventeen year old daughter, Ashley, had told her something very disturbing involving me.

Becky said she was having a discussion with her daughter about sex, and my name came up. Ashley said that on her eighteenth birthday she wanted to fuck me. Becky said this caught her by surprise because I had very little interaction with Ashley.

Needless to say this made my dick start to rise. I had noticed that in the last couple of years Ashley had started to blossom. She was about 5'7" with long brown hair, nice "c" tits, and long athletic legs. She was always flirting with me by giving me hugs and sitting on my lap.

Becky must have noticed me drifting to thoughts of Ashley and the growing bulge in my pants because she said, "You wouldn't fuck my daughter, would you?" 

I told her I had noticed her little girl was growing up, but we'd been friends for too many years. Becky said she had a proposition for me. To my surprise she said she had discussed this with her husband, Mike, and they had come up with a solution to solve the whole problem.

Becky said if I promised not to fuck her daughter she would service me at will. Talk about being floored. Here sat my best friend of ten years' wife offering to have sex with me. I asked her if this was okay with Mike and she said yes, they wanted their daughter to stay a virgin until marriage and would do anything to keep it that way.

I sat staring at Becky while my dick was growing with anticipation. She was 5'8" with curly long brown hair, nice full
"c" tits, and an ass like J-LO.

01AsianHottyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
01AsianHottyTS

I had admired her tight body for years, but she was my best friend's wife.
Becky broke the silence by saying, "I can tell by the bulge in your pants, you like the idea."

She then walked across the room and knelt in front of me, unzipping my pants. She took out my cock and started to lick its entire shaft, all the while never taking her big brown eyes off of mine.

She sucked my whole cock down her throat, and did this swallowing thing that felt so good for what seemed like an eternity. Unable to restrain myself, I blew my load into her mouth. This was when I found out that Becky was a true expert, and did not let one drop get away. She then licked my entire shaft and balls for another few minutes.

I told her that was the best blow job I had ever received. She then said, "Oh, that is just the beginning, I want to make sure you are sexually satisfied so that when my daughter asks you to fuck her you can say no."

We heard a noise out front so I pulled up my pants quickly and she returned to her chair as someone came to the front door. A minute later Ashley came through the door from school with her back pack and her short school uniform skirt on.

Ashley appeared to know something was going on, but wasn't sure. She jumped onto my lap, crushing my semi-hard dick, and gave me a big hug.

Her mom told her to go to her room and do her homework, and that I was just leaving. I watched her walk down the hallway, wiggling her ass in her short skirt. Just as she got to her bedroom door she turned and blew me a kiss.

I thought, this could get really fun...

Published 
Written by idcloser
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments