Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Sister's Keeper, Chapter 1

"We meet the sisters and see a glimpse of the scandal to come...."

8
3 Comments 3
15.8k Views 15.8k
2.1k words 2.1k words


A single oak leaf, the briefest sign that the summer was drawing to a close, ended its fluttering descent on the pages of Lucy's open book. Despite the month, the temperature was still far too hot for a lady of privilege to be out in the heat and so she had taken shelter, as she was known to do, beneath the large oak tree on the far side of her father's plantation. She exhaled slowly through her nose and raised a small hand to bat the leaf off the page.

She wore a white cotton dress, the thin fabric offering enough comfort to match the season and yet affording her enough modesty as to not be considered scandalous. Her knees tucked up and her back against the large tree trunk, she took a moment to brush a single lock of hair from her face as the breeze disturbed her blondish brown locks. She looked out into the cotton fields, now almost bare after the hard work of the workers, and blinked in the strong sunlight. Her deep blue eyes took a moment to adjust from the white and black of the printed page, but she was quickly able to make out the dark-skinned figures toiling in the fields. In the distance she could see the imposing outline of her father's house. The large, three storey white wooden building dominated the plantation and was the abode of her step mother, father, herself and her two sisters.

Lucy was the middle child. Her older sister Corrin was the tallest of the three. With long sun kissed hair trailing almost to the small of her back, sharp blue eyes and high cheekbones that made her always seem to be smiling at a private joke. She was possessed of a ladylike figure, not being too boyish and yet not slim enough to be considered boyish, it was little wonder she had won the heart (and diamond ring) of a wealthy New York banker that had visited the plantation to petition for her father's custom a year ago.

Her younger sister Claire, the daughter of her father's second wife, was also tall but notably slimmer than Corrin to the point that should she be a few inches shorter one would consider her petite. Claire was the slimmest of the three sisters, and yet always managed to dress herself in such a way as to provoke, most definitely on purpose in Lucy's mind, the most heated reaction in the many male visitors to father's land. Her large eyes always seemed to be enticing the gentlemen visitors and on some occasions, as scandalous as the thought was, the dark skinned slaves that toiled the land. Claire was a constant source of trouble for Lucy, who felt it her duty to look after her younger sibling.

Lucy, often noted as the quiet one amongst her family for her preference of books and polite conversation, resembled her sisters in general features. Though her own eyes were notably larger and possessed of a large, watery warmth that one could not help but be lost in them at certain points. Her figure was undeniably feminine, with ample curves that, should she have ever chosen to release them from her cotton dresses, would have driven a man to instant lust. Now that Corrin was betrothed, Lucy found herself at the forefront of her father's efforts to find his daughters suitably wealthy husbands. Although there had been many a visitor to the plantation these past months, all of them seemingly hypnotised by the small glimpse she allowed them of her more than ample cleavage, she was yet to find herself with a diamond on her finger.

The heat of the day caused the thinnest layer of perspiration to form on her forehead and Lucy considered for a moment heading indoors, where the servants would tend to her needs as was their duty. She closed her book and stood slowly, the cotton of her skirt blowing gently in the slight breeze. The caress of the wind was a minor comfort to her but was no doubt a blessing from heaven to the slaves in the fields. She lifted the book to her armpit and held it there beneath her arm, one hand rested on the gnarled bark of the large oak tree.

She cast her eyes towards her father's house. She could see her step mother on the porch, sat in her usual place. She was reading also, her legs crossed and her left foot moving slightly in the air. Lucy had always appreciated and bonded with her step mother, unlike her elder sister Corrin. Her father had remarried when she was still a child and as such Lucy had always found her relationship with Claire stronger than Corrin had. Whereas Corrin treated Lucy with a certain degree of cold politeness, Lucy had always seen her younger sister as her best friend. Although Lucy didn't agree with her younger sister's promiscuous nature, she would never think to tell father and often found herself trying to pull Claire away from the fornication she knew full well her younger sibling engaged in on frequent occasion.

Lucy raised her hand and smoothed it through her brown hair. She folded her arms beneath her ample breasts and clicked her tongue. She didn't really want to go into the house and abandon her solitude but the heat of the day was beginning to have an effect on her. She walked barefoot across the arid and cracked land to where her sandals lay in the grey dirt, slipping them on slowly before she began the short walk towards the house.

Winny, the house slave, was the first to offer her a glass of water. Lucy accepted with her usual polite gentleness, the kind that had made her a favourite of the house slaves for many years, and began a slow ascent of the large, double staircase that dominated her house's hallway. It was a particular joy of her father's to have built such a grandiose house this far from the large cities of the Southern States and it was often the venue of what little social life existed her in the sticks.

TSxxhoToHandleTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TSxxhoToHandleTS

Lucy lifted her dress up as she ascended the stairs and she called out for her younger sister.

'Claire? Claire are you there? I thought you might like to attend our studies together...?' Lucy walked on the wooden slats of the landing, towards Claire's bedrooms. She received no reply and after repeated calls she resigned herself to her sister's absence. Having not seen her sister since breakfast, Lucy sought out Winny to enquire as to her missing sister's whereabouts.

'I haven't seen Miss Claire since breakfast, Miss Lucy. Last she said she was going to take a stroll around the grounds?' Lucy gave her a polite nod and walked out onto the wooden porch, the heat of the day washing over her as she stepped into the daylight. She brushed her hair behind her ears and used her right hand to shield her eyes as she scanned the surrounding land for any sign of her wayward sibling. She was loathe to step out into the heat of the midday sun once again and she sighed as she took a sun umbrella from a stand outside the front door. Opening it up to shield her from the yellow rays she stepped out once again onto the dusty pathway.

The beads of sweat that had formed on her pale skin caused straw the same colour as her hair to stick to Claire's back. She stood resting her front on one of the large posts that held the South Barn up, the side of her face pressed against the warm and rough wood. From the waist up, she was naked. Her slim body and small, pert breasts exposed in scandalous fashion and the top of her dress hanging freely from her waist. Her skin was flush and displayed thin red marks where the brutish hands of Oscar had been groping the delicate, forbidden flesh of his mistress. She had arched her back, presenting her behind as an animal seeking to mate would do, and her mouth was slightly agape in the rapture of lust as the large, muscular black man knelt behind her.

Oscar's rough, callused hands were up her skirt and trailing the line of her thin legs. He looked up at the young woman with a mixture of sheer surprise and victory as his thick fingers found the moistened folds of her quim above her garter. Claire exhaled in a low moan as the unskilled and urgent fingers probed her most delicate of areas. The feel of the rough skin of a worker within the velvety folds of her sex caused her to grip the wooden beam in pleasure. As Oscar continued to sink his fingers deeper into her, she reached down to grasp his large shoulder, bringing his arm and his hand up to her small breast. She closed his fingers around her hardened nipple and began to rock her hips as his fingers worked deep within her. This was not the tender ministrations she had received at the hands of the bookish and proper men who had visited the plantation on business, this was the raw, urgent ecstasy of forbidden pleasure.

Oscar pulled hard on her nipple in his lust, causing her to yelp suddenly. He removed his hand quickly, thinking he had done wrong but the look in Claire's eye as she turned to stare down at him told him a different tale. She rotated her body so as to place the wooden beam at her sweating back and pulled Oscar to his feet, her light blue eyes fixed on his.

Lucy was regretting coming this far from the house. The short but hot walk had caused her cotton dress to begin to cling to her curves despite the shade the umbrella provided and she had still caught no sign of her wayward sister. She stopped for a moment and cast her eyes about the fields around her. The few slaves that tended these fields were not to be seen, having probably taken refuge from the midday heat in the nearby Southern Barn. She wandered closer to the large wooden structure and set her mind that if Claire was not here, she would return back to the house. The sharp sound of a woman yelping made her stop and pause for a moment.

Claire's fingers barely encircled the thick, veiny black shaft in her hand. She was on her knees before the large slave, his breeches pulled to his ankles to display a heavy engorged cock almost the length of Claire's petite forearm. She had it in her hand now, gazing up and down the length of it in sheer amazement as she made a mental note that Oscar would most definitely have to become one of her 'regular' visits. She looked up at the man playfully as she rested his cock on her pale white cheek. Sweat was rolling freely down his dark forehead now and in his eyes was a carnal lust that almost made Claire's legs quiver. She inhaled the scent of him, sweat and musk and everything her usual admirers weren't. Her free hand came up to cup his heavy balls and she savoured the moment that she finally allowed her tongue to snaked from her lips and roll across the tip of his throbbing manhood.

The taste of him, salty on her tongue, seemed to push her into urgency and without hesitation she wrapped her lips tight around all that she could, the girth of the man stretching her pink lips. She swallowed as much of the meat offered to her as she was able and with one hand she pumped his shaft slowly. Both her nipples had instantly hardened again and the motion of her suckling caused them to sway slightly, drawing Oscar's eyes. Her head bobbed with increasing speed, her straw coloured hair catching on her face and around her wet lips. With a low, wet slurp she pulled her mouth from his now slick shaft and gasped for air. Her hand moved to where her mouth had been a moment before, massaging the bulbous end of Oscar's cock as she raised on hand to her breast. She smiled up at her lover in glee as his head lolled back in pleasure.

“CLAIRE?!!” An all-too familiar voice roused both of them from their intimacy.

Published 
Written by Ven1105
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments