Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Please Mr. Tally

"A moment alone unexpectedly leads to more."

74
27 Comments 27
52.9k Views 52.9k
2.9k words 2.9k words
Famous Story
Amy stood in the doorway and watched her friend’s dad dance around the kitchen. Ken, loved music, and he loved cooking, so it was a treat to watch him combine the two.

Amy’s mom was married to her job. It provided for them, but it also took her all over the world. This meant that Amy was constantly bounced from house to house. Most of the time she stayed with her aunt, but she was on vacation. The other back-ups were also busy, and that is how Amy ended up staying at her sort of friend and neighbor, Rachel’s house.

They didn’t have anything in common so they never hung out, but Amy didn’t mind being here because of Ken.

Ken was tall with rich brown hair, and gentle brown eyes that always seemed to have a smile for everyone he met. She loved when he flashed those eyes on her.

Amy stepped into view as he turned towards the refrigerator. He paused and grinned at her. “Bubblegum pink? Nice. The pixie cut is cute too. It makes you look older and your mom is going to freak,” he said matter-of-factly.

Amy nervously ran her fingers through what was left of her hair. She had started dying her hair crazy colors at sixteen. When she first bleached her brown hair out to do it, her mother had complained and had continued to complain for a year now.

“Rachel helped me do it last night. You don’t think it’s too much?” She asked and ran her fingers through it again.

Ken walked over to her and ran his fingers through her hair. “You look beautiful with it. Not too many girls could pull it off, but it works for you,” he said.

Amy blushed. “Thank you. So what are you cooking?”

“I’m making a stir-fry for lunch. Rachel and Mrs. Tally should be home from the store in a couple of hours. Do you want to help me cook?” Ken asked.

Amy looked down at her feet and admitted, “I don’t know how to cook. My mother never thought me how so I’ll just stay out of your way.”

When she turned to leave Ken caught her arm and pulled her into a hug. “It’s alright, Amy, I’ll show you a few things.”

Amy had wanted to touch him for months now so she instantly snuggled in and rested her head on his chest. Ken tensed at first but soon relaxed and held her. He kissed her forehead, and tried to step back. Rachel held on a little tighter, “Dance with me, please,” she said as one of her favorite slow songs came on.

Ken leaned over and removed the pan off the stove before he took her back in his arms. They fell into a comfortable position, Ken’s hand on the small of her back right above her bottom and her hand tucked nicely inside his.

He pulled her close and laid his chin on top of her head as she laid hers on his chest. Their bodies swayed completely in sync with each other.

As they danced together, things started to feel different for Amy. The music, the warmth of the kitchen, and the breeze blowing through the windows made the moment very arousing.

Amy’s fingers played lightly up and down Ken’s spine. As her fingers moved lower down his back she felt his grip tighten on her back. She snuggled a little closer and tried it again, with the same results.

Ken’s breathing had picked up and he pulled her waist firmly against him. That was when she became aware of the bulge firmly pressed between them.

This made Amy’s body tighten and fluids to wet her panties. She had a crush on Ken for the last couple of months, but never had this reaction to him before.

She moved her hand from around his waist and placed it on his chest.

His body was pressed firmly against her now, and things rubbed against her as they swayed. She gripped his shirt as she moaned into his chest.

The hand on her back moved in slow small circles, that dipped lower with each pass. After several circles it was firmly on her bottom. As he circled back down lower on her bottom she pushed it back into his hand. A wider circle and his hand went on the bottom of her cheeks. This time as she pushed back he griped her bottom, and gave it a gentle squeeze.

Her body shuddered and she sighed into him.

Amy lifted her head and ran her hand up his chest and around his neck. With her hand on his neck and his hand gripping her ass she pulled him down to her mouth, and whispered, “Mr. Tally.”

Their lips met; just a slight connection. A shiver went down Amy’s spine. She placed her other hand on the back of his neck and stood on her tip toes to press her lips harder against his.

It had been so long since Ken and his wife had had sex. Three years to be exact. Their marriage was over, they both knew it, but they were waiting for Rachel to be out of the house before they ended it completely.

He had never thought of Amy as anything other than his neighbor’s daughter, but dancing with her in the kitchen today seemed to change that. It felt so good kissing her, he didn’t want to stop.

Both his hands were now firmly on her ass as they kissed. Ken gripped her tightly before he lifted her up into his arms. Her legs automatically wrapped around him.

She held on tight afraid he would end their connection. Instead he moved her towards the island and set her down. She didn’t let go; Amy gripped him even harder pushing his cock firmly against her throbbing, wet pussy.

Ken rocked his hips forward rubbing his length along her. She broke the kiss and moan, “Oh God Mr. Tally.”

Her voice momentarily broke the spell and Ken said in an almost pained whisper, “God, Amy what are we doing? This is so wrong.”

Amy held him tighter. She didn’t care that he was old enough to be her father; she had never wanted anyone as much as she did him at this moment.

Their foreheads were touching and their breathing was hard as they silently decided the next step. Amy saw he was going to pull back so she gave him a quick kiss. When he froze she gave him another, and then another.

“Please kiss me, don’t let me go,” she begged.

He didn’t move. “I want you. I know you want me too Mr. Tally,” Amy said, still whispering.

“Don’t call me Mr. Tally,” Ken said, whispering back to her.

“Okay, what would you like me to call you? Ken? Or perhaps, daddy?” Amy said kissing him again.

Ken’s eyes locked with hers and he gripped her body tighter. “Oh, is that what you like? Would you like me to call you daddy?”

Ken nodded.

“Please kiss me daddy,” Amy moaned.

He closed his eyes and finally kissed her back.

There was so much passion and heat in that kiss, that Amy was afraid she would melt in his arms.

Her fingers went under his shirt and up his back. She felt his body trembling under her hands.

Amy pulled his shirt off so her fingers could go where they wanted. She decided before she explored his body, she would give him a chance to explore hers. She grabbed the bottom of her t-shirt, pulled it over her head and tossed it to the side.

Ken leaned back, looked at Amy and thought that with her bubblegum pink, pixie cut hair, and her small perky boobs she was perfect.

She loved the look in his eyes and decided to present him a pretty picture. Amy leaned back on the palm of her hands displaying her breast to him. She shimmied a little in an attempt to shake them at him. “Touch them,” she said.

Ken listened. Her nipples were small, and pink, but they were also hard and perfect. He touched each nipple lightly with the palm of his hands making small circles as he brushed against them.

Her eyes fluttered and she made a little noise.

KendallSmiith
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KendallSmiith

Ken’s hands closed over them and he slowly pulled them back allowing his fingers to drag along her boobs. He took her nipples in between his middle fingers and his thumbs giving them a slight tweak.

“Oh, that feels good. Kiss them,” she said to him arching her back further.

Ken groaned at her wanting him. Him and his wife used to have sex all the time, but over the last ten years it had all stopped. His lips pressed gently to her nipple and gave it a soft kiss. Then he moved to the other one and did the same.

Amy wanted to feel more and impatiently pushed her nipple against his lips.

Ken chuckled, and opened his lips enough that her nipple slid between them. His tongue was there to greet it. He opened his mouth further allowing more of her breast inside.

He licked and sucked on her breasts which made her moan and squirm on the counter. She touched his cheeks and pulled his face up, dying to kiss him again. As they kissed her hands roamed all over his body, feeling how muscular Ken really was.

She kissed down his neck and to his chest. Amy wanted to go lower, so she slid her body down his until her feet were on the floor. She kissed her way down to the waistband of his jogging pants.

Amy looked up at Ken and pulled both his pants and his underwear slowly down his legs until they pooled at his feet. Her eyes were locked on the cock just inches from her watering mouth. He was at least seven inches, and rock hard.

She looked back up at him as her hands moved slowly up the back of his legs until she reached his bottom. She brought her hands around, and never taking her eyes off his, wrapped her fingers around his cock.

Amy brought her lips to the swollen head. There was already a glistening droplet of pre-cum on the end.

Ken watched as her warm pink tongue flicked out to taste him. She must have liked what she tasted because she grinned up at him and pressed a kiss to the tip. Her tongue came out again to lick her lips and swirl around him.

She could feel his body shaking with anticipation. Amy kissed the tip again, but this time she allowed her lips to move smoothly over his head and down his length.

Watching Amy on her knees, looking up at him with her hands gripped firmly on his dick, made his knees weak and he grabbed her hair.

Half of his cock was in her mouth, but she had to stop. With concern in her eyes she looked back up at him. He needed to reassure her. “Baby, you’re beautiful,” Ken said, “Just take what you can.”

Her hands and her mouth moved up and down him, while her tongue swirled around the head. Before Ken pulled her off him she felt the vein start to throb under fingers and she knew he was getting close.

“Please, baby you have to stop or I’m going to cum. My turn to taste you,” he said and helped her to her feet.

She shimmied out of her shorts and Ken was pleased to see that she wasn’t completely bald. There was a small neatly trimmed patch of brown hair right above her lips. He laid his shirt on the counter and lifted her back up.

Ken kissed his way up her leg. His cock was throbbing to be inside her, but he knew he needed to do this for her.

“Lick it for me,” Amy begged and he did.

She was so wet and already moaning after a couple of moments. He slid first one then two fingers inside her.

“That’s it daddy.”

He flicked her clit and pumped his fingers in and out. Ken was pleased at how wet and responsive she was for him. He could feel her muscles start to tighten around his fingers so he sucked her clit into his mouth and worked it faster.

Amy’s back was arched and her head was on the counter. She thought she was going to explode at the feeling of her Ken’s mouth and fingers. She was grinding herself onto him harder and harder.

“Oh, make me cum. Please make your baby cum. Oh, please,” her voice had grown more urgent and she was so close she started to beg him. “Please daddy, please.”

As Ken’s finger moved smoothly in and out of her, he took her clit between his teeth and gave it a slight nip. That was all it took.

“God, yes!” she cried out as her muscles spasm around his fingers and her body shook. It was so hard that it lifted her off the counter for a moment before she collapsed.

Ken kissed his way up her still shaking body. There was a light sheen of sweat that formed along her body and Ken loved it. He paused for a moment and took a nipple into his mouth before moving up.

“Do you want me to keep going?” He asked rubbing his throbbing dick up and down her sensitive clit, which caused small spasms of pleasure for her.

“Yes, I want you. Please put it in me. I want to cum on your cock. Make me cum again,” her voice was soft and sweet, and it made him insane with need.

Ken was more than happy to give her, her way.

He lined his cock up and said, “Look at me baby. Look at me when I first slide into you.”

Their eyes were locked and he slowly slid into her. She was so tight, but she was also very wet so it made it easier. He moved so slow to savor the moment. Her mouth opened into a soft gasp when his head was fully inside her. Amy’s eyes were focused on his and there was such passion in them that he was afraid he would cum in her now.

Her body quivered once he was fully inside her. He leaned over her and they were once again face to face.

Amy could feel the tension in his body from the control he was practicing to enjoy this moment. She he knew he wanted to pound into her, she knew Ken wanted to really fuck her.

“Ken?”

“Yes, baby?” Even his voice was soft and strained.

“I want you to fuck me. Fuck me hard the way I know you want to. Lose yourself in me, fuck me, and fuck hard,” she said.

Ken was momentarily shocked, but by the heat in her eyes he knew she meant it. “Thank you,” he said and gave her a kiss. His hips pulled back; almost completely out, and then he slammed into her pussy.

She cried out.

He sat up, grabbed her waist to hold her steady, and gave her exactly what she asked for. Ken pulled out and slammed into her again and again. Each time he did, he went faster and faster until he found a fast hard rhythm.

The slapping sound of their body connecting blended with her cries of, “Oh God, yes daddy, just like that.” Made Ken so crazy, he knew he was going to cum soon.

He leaned down and wrapped his arms around her; holding her to him tightly as he continued to pound into her.

Amy’s hips moved to match his rhythm, her own orgasm building fast. “Fuck me daddy, fuck me,” her voice was strained with the building pressure. She felt an urgency and a need to cum and to make him cum for her.

“I’m close, I’m so close. I’m going to cum. Cum for me. Come on, cum in me. Please, please, please.”

She cried out the last please as she came hard around his cock.

When he felt her cumming, he lost it. “Fuck Amy!” he cried out and came inside her.

Neither one spoke. They enjoyed the sounds of their heavy breathing and the feel of their bodies completely connected. There was no feeling of awkwardness or regret from either one of them; just a moment of complete contentment.

Amy’s hand lazily ran up and down Ken’s back feeling how sweaty he was. They were both very sweaty. Rachel and Mrs. Tally would be home soon so Amy decided to shower and get dressed before they did.

As Amy walked out of the kitchen she stopped and grinned at Ken. “I hope my mother has to go away again soon.”

Ken went to Amy, kissed her sweaty forehead, and grinned back at her, “Me too, Amy.”

Published 
Written by MollyDoll
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments