Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Principal Price Chapter 2

"Being the Principal of an all girl private boarding school has its benefits."

27
3 Comments 3
53.8k Views 53.8k
6.1k words 6.1k words
Famous Story
My name is Darren Price and I am 50 years old. I am the principal of a private boarding school. It is also an all girl school. I love my job and I will never ever want to be doing anything else. It is a pretty prestigious school where I have students from all over the world trying to be a part of this magnificent legacy. We produced students who will be the cream of society and we are proud of it. And being the principal of this school has given me numerous benefits. I have my own mansion in the school compound. I have a great office. And I have world class facilities, staff and teachers. But, first and foremost I am responsible for my beloved girls. Teenage girls of different races, colours and creed from different corners of the world. Another reason why I am so blessed in being the principal of this school is the fact that I have my eyes on nearly every room in school and nearly on every girl. They do not know that I have cameras all over the school. Nobody is safe from my prying eyes.

In 2000, I had the luxury of catching a student of mine masturbating in the locker room all by herself. My sweet Erica Tan. A student of mixed heritage. Her mother was a Swedish model while her father was a well-known scientist from China. I recorded all and she looked so damn good rubbing her clitoris on the floor of the locker room moaning and gasping that she made me jacked off my cock as I watched her. She was slapping her small tits as she continued to rub her clit even when she had come a few times. She caught my interest instantly. She could come a few times in less than 15 minutes. It would be extremely intriguing to have her serving me. I had known her since she first registered into my school and how time had blossomed the girl into a tall slender 18 year old. After she thought she had enough of playing with herself, she put her panties on and her small bra. Then, she licked her fingers clean before leaving the locker room.

Erica Tan caught my eyes that year. She was tall just like her mother standing at 5 feet 11 inches and she was actually 2 inches shorter than me. I also loved looking at her beauty having Swedish and Chinese blood in her. I think she got her height from her mother who was a model and also her long slender legs. She had short black hair, a small nose that of her father, lips that haunted my dream and legs that seemed to go forever. Her eyes were light brown with a touch of the Chinese small eyes. She was cute and sexy at the same time. When I caught her masturbating in the locker room, I basically hit the jackpot. She was graduating that year and I knew she could never say no to my request since she would never tarnish her father’s reputation as a world renowned scientist or her squeaky clean record at school.

I called Erica Tan on fine morning. It was a beautiful morning as I remember with birds chirping, the sun shining and the sky was blue. I walked to the main school building where my office is situated with the copy of the recording that I made for Erica Tan. On the way to the main office, many of my staff and students had begun to arrive at school. They greeted me with happy smiling faces that simply lifted my spirit and feelings. Not that I needed any boost to lift my spirit since I knew that day was going to be great for me since Erica Tan would be my little slut in training. I gave my staff and student a warm wonderful smile. Life is good I thought as I climbed up the stairs to the third floor where the whole floor was dedicated as my office. I love being the principal of this prestigious school and I could never imagine doing anything else in my life.

When I arrived at the floor of my office, to my surprise Erica was already waiting for me there, sitting on one of the chairs in front of my office. She gave me the most beautiful and yet innocent smile. She stood up and greeted me. I nodded and greeted the young girl too as I unlocked the big wooden doors to my office. When the doors were open I gestured that she entered the room first and she smiled as she walked in front of me. My eyes could not help but stared at her slender legs and my mind was racing, imagining how those long legs would feel as they wrapped themselves around my body as I fucked her. What a way to start my morning at work. She smelled nice too knowing that the girls in my school would buy the most expensive perfume that they can get their hands on and Erica was no exception. I gestured for her to sit on the chair facing my table while I unbutton my blazer and took my seat.

“Miss Tan. Do you know why I have called for you this morning?” I asked.

“Is it about the summer programme that we are planning to do sir?” She said innocently.

“No my dear, but I have a more depressing matter to discuss with you.” I said.

“What is it Mr. Price.?” Again, she asked me with those innocents face.

“My dear, have you done anything naughty this week?” I asked her.

“Huh? Naughty? What... what are you talking about sir?” She answered while fidgeting on the chair. Her innocent face now looked slightly worried.

“Do you like satisfying your sexual curiosity and desire Erica?” I asked her again.

“What?!” She gasped with her eyes now wide.

“This is the thing Erica. I know you love masturbating and I have the proof. I have the proof in this CD. I can turn you in or you can have sex with me and come as many times as you want. What say you? You choose. Either I show your parents how their little daughter played with her pussy and clit on the floor of the locker room or you fuck me, your principal.”I explained to the now shocked girl.

“What? Are you crazy? No!” She screamed at me as she stood up from the chair.

“I am not crazy. Think about my preposition. You can leave now. I know you will not mention about this with anyone since you have a reputation to uphold. Go to your class now. See me after school here.” I said to the shocked pale girl while handing her the CD.

“I have the recording Erica. Don’t do anything stupid that you might regret.” I continued.

As I expected, at 5 that day after all the school activities had nearly ended I heard a soft rapping on my wooden door. In seconds, Erica Tan was standing inside my office in her school uniform. She no longer looked as happy as when I met her in the morning, but in contrast I was still gleaming with happiness because I knew that I got what I wanted. I called her to the chair where I was sitting. I tugged her plaid school skirt so that she was standing between my legs. Her eyes were staring at her black leather shoes while biting her lower lip. I could not help but caressed the warm skin of her long legs with the palms of my hands and enjoyed the silken softness of her teenage legs. That made her eyes to flicker to my face in alarm.

“So Erica, what have you decided dear?” I asked the young girl.

“I... I don’t know sir.” She whispered.

“You can leave if you want, but have you watched the CD?” I asked.

“Please! Please Mr. Price. Don’t show that to my parents or anyone!” She began to cry.

“Then, you know what to do. Have sex with me and follow what I say. I give you my word that you are safe.” I said.

It took a while for the girl to finally agree with my suggestion. I smiled while my hands continued to slowly massage the back of her thighs rejoicing how supple her young body felt under my fingers. Then, I asked her to just leave her bags on the table and take her jacket off. She was now in her white school shirt and her plaid school skirt. She looked so sexy in my eyes even when she did not have the boobs or the ass. After that, I instructed her to sit on my thighs facing me. My cock that had been anticipating the moment she surrendered was now growing and happily throbbing between my legs. Her ass felt warm on me while her supple long legs draped on either sides of me. Again, her perfume consumed me. I commented the girl that her scent was making me crazy, that did not do anything to the now nervous child.

I told her that I was not a horrible man and that she would enjoy having sex with me. I also promised her that I would destroy her CD and all recordings I had on her when she graduated. She nodded her head silently. First, I simply ran my fingers over her beautiful face. Chinese added with her mother’s Swedish beauty. I was fascinated with her lips and I put my hand behind her neck and slowly pulled the girl’s face to me. I took my time simply licking her lower lip and nibbling on it. She tasted so sweet. She also hesitated at first but finally opened her lips to me and I then began to give the 18-year-old some good french kissing. I felt how her whole body reacted and a smile formed on my lips as I devoured the girl’s lips and tongue. She started to moan and gasp as I continued to kiss her. plunging my tongue in and out her warm sweet mouth. Then, I slowly stopped kissing the girl and began to unbutton her blouse revealing her light pink cotton bra.

I pulled the cup of the bra away from her small tits revealing her nipples. I pulled both of the nipples making her arched her body. I did that again and again until suddenly she said please. I then asked her please what? She blushed and did not say anything, but I knew what she wanted and what she needed. I flicked her left nipples with my fingers while suckling the other one. I was sure that the girl now was wet since I also knew how she loved playing with her tits when she masturbated in the locker room. I turned my mouth to the other nipple and suckled it too while rubbing her right nipples between my thumb and finger. She moaned and arched her body towards me. Her puckered nipples tasted delicious on my tongue.

I then continued to rub her nipples with my fingers. Both my hands were flicking and rubbing them. Her eyes began to glaze with her arousal and when I instructed her to play with herself and come, the hazy eyes suddenly opened wide. I said to her just do what she had been doing in the locker room only this time her nipples will be pulled and teased by me. She said okay and then she slipped her left hand into her light pink cotton panties she was wearing. I coaxed her to come as many times she wanted as I loved girls that could cream and enjoy their bodies and sexual needs. Erica followed what I said and started rubbing her clitoris first. I too pulled her nipples as she rubbed her young pussy making her body moved slowly on my lap. She gasped and moaned as she continued rubbing her clitoris. I stopped pulling the nipples and spanked her nipples instead. That seemed to heighten her lust making her ground and humped her fingers. The crotch of her panties too was damp as juices poured out from her young pussy.

“Oh good little slut. Make yourself come. Come as many times as you want.” I said.

I yanked her nipples again and again while she rubbed her clitoris. She then raised her slender young body a little bit from my lap and inserted 2 of her fingers in her sopping core. Now she was pumping her fingers while her other hand was vigorously rubbing her clitoris. Her moaning filled my office and I also noticed that she was about to come. I continued to pinch and pull her nipples as she fucked her cunt with her fingers. My penis was rock hard as the girl kept grinding on her fingers. Then, suddenly she let out a scream and her whole body convulsed and spasmed. Erica came for the first time.

Without wasting time, I pulled her back onto my lap and brought her arms to her back. I used my neck-tie to tie her arms up while she was still spasming from her climax. I then grabbed her light pink panties that was soaking with her juices and tugged. The material around her crotch was straining against her lovely wet pussy and clitoris. I tugged harder and harder until she had to raise her body just so that the material would not torture her open pussy. I continued tugging her panties making sure that the wet material was rubbing against her clitoris. She moaned and begged me to stop but I did not listen to her. I yanked the girl’s panties again and again and I could hear her moaning intensified this time. She was grinding her body against the panties that I was tugging and yanking. Again, her whole body shook and trembled as she came for the second time. Her small tits moved and jingled as she continued to experience her second orgasm.

“Good girl. Good girl.” I said to her.

I made her sit on my table and pulled down her now drenched panties. I held the light pink panties in my hand and smelled her scent on it. It fired up my lust for the girl more and more. My cock had been throbbing in my trousers, but I wanted to play with her longer. I then pushed myself closer to her on the table. I held her legs and put them over my shoulders. I kissed her inner thighs, nuzzled them and licked them. She gasped and I still could feel her slender body was still convulsing from her orgasm. Then, my mouth found what it sought. I was tasting her juices and her teenage pussy for the first time and I thought to myself that I really loved her taste. Her pussy was shaved just like many girls that I fucked but Erica’s mound and pussy looked as if it had not been shaved for a while but I was not complaining. I am a lover of young pussies and I was not complaining. The moment I spread her pussylips with my fingers, she moaned so loud. Then, my attention was focused on her clitoris. I nudged it a few times and that made her trembled. I then placed my lips on her sensitive clitoris and sucked hard.

She buckled so hard on my table and raised her hip, grinding her pussy onto my face. I could feel her long legs wrapping around my body as she pushed herself more and more onto my mouth. I continued sucking, licking and suckling her young sopping clitoris. She was moving and trashing on my table so hard that even her school bag fell onto the floor. Papers too flew from my table. I also realized that as her arms were tied, she could not do much except humped my face with her wet pussy and yes, she came again. She let out another scream and came with my mouth greedily licking and lapping her drenched and quivering pussy. What a wonderful girl. Cumming 3 times in a short time.

It was my turn to come I thought, but I was unsure how to fuck the long-legged beauty that I had now on her back, legs wide apart gasping for air after coming 3 times. Her young body was now damp from her sweat. I decided to have the 18-year-old lick, taste, savour and eat my throbbing white cock. I stood up and moved from my table and chair. I slowly took my time to unzip my trousers and took them off. I folded them and put them on a table. Then, I rubbed my cock from outside my boxers and it felt so damn good. I took my boxers off and put them on top of my trousers. After that, I walked to my chair, helped Erica to get off the table and kneel. I took my seat and simply let the girl see the cock that would make her happy in her final year in my school. Her beloved principal’s dick that had been throbbing for her. Her eyes were glued on my cock. It was throbbing and rock-hard for Erica.

“Make me come by using your lips and tongue Erica. Can you do that for me?” I asked her. She nodded faintly.

What an angel! She licked my semen-filled balls first and I groaned with delight. I pulled my cock a bit so that she could lick my balls and that made my cock throbbed more and more. She pushed her face onto my balls and squeeze the balls into her wet warm mouth. She made her principal a...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by lila_M
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments