Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sex Under the Steps

"Turned on by my boss finally leads to sex in a Storage Room"

41
14 Comments 14
23.5k Views 23.5k
811 words 811 words
I have worked in the hospital lab for about a year during which time, I have started to flirt with my supervisor, Kevin. We would talk sexy on the phone, and he would turn me on so much I would have to finger myself in the bathroom 2-3 times per day. We are both married, and nothing came of it for the past year until recently. My husband is a nice guy, but his drive is nowhere close to mine so I am easily turned on by other men, and I masturbate a lot.

Our work schedule requires the lab techs to work on the weekends one time per month. About every 3 months Kevin has to work too. This past weekend was the second time we worked together, and things started to get especially hot. There was nobody else working in the lab over the weekend, and since the lab is in the basement, it was very secluded. Kevin kept walking by me making comments on my body and I would reciprocate. He started saying more sexual things about what he liked sexually. I told him he was turning me on and that I was going to have to "take care of things" in the bathroom.

A few minutes after I said that, he walked up to my desk and said look what you're doing to me. He adjusted things in the front of his scrub pants and the material popped out with his penis pushing hard against the thin fabric, and there was a wet stain where the material was poking out. He grabbed my hand and pressed it against the front of his pants, and I rubbed his cock through the fabric. I was completly turned on, and my head was spinning. I had wanted to feel his cock for long time.

My pussy was throbbing even more. He pulled out the elastic waist band of the scrubs, and poked the tip of his cock out the top. He was cut, and the tip was smooth. He had precum oozing out and I rubbed it all over the tip. I knew I had to have that cock inside my pussy, and I told him I wanted it.

He said he knew where we could go, and he lead me to a storage closet located under the steps outside the lab. The room was lit by one bare lightbulb There was an old desk in the middle of the room.

GemmaFoster
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GemmaFoster

He pushed me toward it, and I took off my lab coat. I leaned against the desk, and he did not waste anytime going up under my blouse and bra to touch my bare breasts. He was a bit rough, but it only turned me on more. I unclipped my bra strap to give him better access. He rolled my nipples between his fingers and then brought his mouth to them and sucked them hard.

My pussy was throbbing for his cock, and I started to work his pants down to give me better access to stroke it. It wasn't long before he worked my skirt up to my hips. He rubbed my very wet pussy through my panties. He said my panties were soaked. I told him it was his fault. I leaned back further on the desk so he could take my panties off. I leaned back on to my elbows and spread my legs as wide I as I could. The cool air felt good on my hot pussy, and I liked him looking at my pussy which he seemed to like too.

He pushed my knees open and rubbed his cock along my very slick snatch for a few seconds. With me begging him to fuck me, he slipped his cock into my hole. I loved the way it felt as it stretched my pussy open. He is actually quite thick and it hurt just a bit as he pushed deep. I was almost cumming as he entered me, and it didn't take long for me to begin to tremble and then explode. He was only about 30 seconds behind me. He made so much noise as he came I was afraid they would hear us upstairs!!

I let him have me one more time that day, but with me bent over the desk taking it from behind. I really had a lot of cleaning up to do. I was so full of his cum, I had to wear a pantishield home so it did not run out and make a mess on stuff. My pussy was a bit sore from the workout, but it turns me on everytime I felt a twinge of the soreness. I masturbated a lot over the last few days just thinking about it. I hope he works my pussy out again soon. My husband just doesn't do it like Kevin does.

Published 
Written by Monimoniii
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments