Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sibling Rivalry

"when Frank catches his little brother and his girlfriend making out, he decides to have some fun"

16
5 Comments 5
41.0k Views 41.0k
7.2k words 7.2k words
Famous Story
"So dickweed, you and what's her name make it yet?" Frank asked. Alan said nothing and kept reading his French assignment. Frank persisted, "how about it? You finally get to slip that pitiful little excuse for a cock to her?"

Alan's brow furrowed and his lips pursed, "Shut up." He muttered, turning the page before he'd finished reading it. 

"What's the matter? Can't find it without a microscope? Or you just can't get it up without thinking about how much you wish she was a guy?" 

Alan looked up scowling. "Fuck off douche-bag!" 

Frank grinned wolfishly. "Hey don't sweat it little bro. I'm sure she'll understand when you tell her you're a homo." 

"I said fuck off!" 

Still grinning, Frank ruffled Alan's hair. Alan felt his cheeks burning. Frank's eyes gleamed with casual hate. "Later sis," he muttered before heading out of the room. 

Alan stared at him as he left, his mind buzzing with rage. His buttons weren't easily pushed, but Frank knew how to push them better than anyone. He waited for the sound of the sliding door to the living room. Gone. Thank god. He had the house the to himself for a few hours at least. 

After a few more seconds had passed he pulled out his phone, and typed: “Hey. What’s up?” Scrolling through the contacts he found Amy’s name and hit send. A moment later his phone chirped back. 

“Not much. How ‘bout you?” 

He smiled to himself as he read, already feeling himself cool off. He had no problem with texting but as far as he was concerned, incoherent text speak like “nm” and “u” and “plz” was for illiterates. Amy was of the same opinion. It was a tiny thing but it was one of dozen tiny things that he liked about her. Starting to love about her. Puppy love maybe, but love.

“Parents are out. House is empty. Want to hang out?”

“What about the toad?”

“Just left.”

“Okay. I’ll be there in ten.”

“I’ll be waiting.”

***

“He sounds terrible,” Amy said, running her finger over the DVDs by Alan’s TV. Alan was stretched out on the queen-sized bed, quietly admiring her shape from behind. He loved the way her short, dark hair cupped around her ears. The way her pale neck vanished down her shirt. The way just a hint of her butt poked out of her jeans as she bent in front of the DVD rack. 

“He is,” Alan said. “Frank’s spent the past sixteen years I’ve been alive thinking up ways to make me miserable. He’s a certifiable nightmare.” 

“What’s his problem anyway?” she asked, as she pulled a DVD off the rack –Tarantino, she really was perfect! 

“Hmmmm, who knows? I used to try to figure it out. Is he jealous I stole his mommy when he was three? Is he jealous that I’m smarter and do better in school? Nowadays my theory is that he’s just a sadist, plain and simple.” 

“So you think he gets off on it? Kinky.” 

Alan stuck his tongue out, “Eck! Don’t even joke about that! Sickens me just to imagine it!” 

Amy giggled as she stood back up and started towards the bed. The front of her was even better news than the back. A face best described as cute as a button, with wide brown eyes, a tiny nose and pink, always grinning lips. Her form was petite but curvy in the right places, a full C-cup chest, hidden beneath a black REM t-shirt, a flat stomach and slender legs and hips. 

She sat down beside him cross-legged, her knees resting on her bare feet. He shifted up to meet her. Even after a month of dating it still thrilled him to be so close to her. The warmth of her body next to his, the smell of the strawberry shampoo in her hair. His heart started beating faster. 

Within five minutes of the movie starting neither of them were paying much attention to it. They were much more interested in each other. Her lips pressed against his, tongues rolling in each other’s mouths. His hands slipped over her denim-clad thigh, up her shirt and landed on the fabric of her bra where he felt her nipple stiffen under his touch. Sighing, she grabbed hold of his head firmly and raked her nails down his back. At this point neither of them heard the sliding door open. 

His hands began to creep up from her waist, pushing her shirt up as they went. Amy raised her arms and let it slip over her head, revealing the purple brassiere holding her c-cup breasts beneath. She eagerly tugged eagerly at his clothes, pulling the faded Dropkick Murphys shirt off of his scrawny, adolescent body. They did not hear the door slide shut nor the footsteps shuffling across the living room and down the hall. 

Alan buried his face in the nape of her neck as he worked at the hooks of her bra. Fumbling, sweaty, shaking fingers tugging and pushing. Seconds passed. Amy giggled sweetly. “Need a hand?” 

“I’ve got it!” Alan said half laughing himself. One hook unlatched. “There we go!” he said, prying at the next one. Then several things happened very quickly. First Amy’s body became tense and stiff in his arms. He was about to ask if she was all right when she muttered what sounded like “Oh my god!” Then she screamed. A short, high pitched squeak and with it she pulled violently backwards and fell to the bed. A split second later there was a loud thud from behind him as the door slammed against the wall. A very perplexed Alan whirled around to see what was going on. Standing in the doorway, grinning devilishly as he held up his cell phone was Frank. 

“Hi little brother!” he called, before descending into guffaws of laughter.

***

“Frank! Get the fuck out of here!” Alan roared, lamely shifting his body to block Amy’s from his brother’s view. Amy had tugged the covers of the bed up to cover her breasts and was peeking out from over Alan’s shoulder. 

“Piss off you fucking pervert!”she shrieked. 

Frank stood nonchalantly in the doorway, smiling as he looked into the screen of his phone. “Please don’t mind me, this is beautiful! Keep going! It’s getting good!” 

In an instant Alan saw red. The world actually took on a dark crimson hue and he was on his feet in a flash, charging at his older brother. In his mind’s eye he saw exactly what he was going to do: grab the phone, smash it to the floor, then rain down punches on Frank’s face enough times to wipe that hateful fucking grin off his face forever. He took two leaping strides towards him when his “plan” suddenly fell apart. 

Without evening looking up, Frank swung his clenched fist. It collided squarely with Alan’s testicles. The force stopped him dead in his tracks. There was delay of perhaps two seconds in which all he could do was stare down at his body, waiting for the pain. Then it was there. A dull, aching throb that started in his testes and welled up into his gut, pulsing and becoming more intense as it went. He hunched his shoulders, as his vision became a watery blur. A shocked groan poured out of his mouth, “Awwww!” 

“Sorry about that bro, here why don’t you sit down for a little while.” Frank raised his hand to Alan’s bare chest and shoved him backwards forcefully. Alan’s knees bent and gave way. He rushed towards the carpet and collapsed in a heap. His hands groped his poor, hurt groin, a low moan of pain escaping his throat. From the bed he heard Amy gasping, “Quit it dipshit! Just leave us alone!” 

Looking up, through his tears of agony and rage, Alan saw Frank looming over him. A lean, muscular, wrestler’s build. Brown hair, with frosted tips gelled up into spikes on his head, a barbwire tattoo poking out of the sleeve of his Hollister T-shirt. And the fucking grin. He seemed to summarize everything Alan hated. 

He reached up to grasp the goddamn phone, hoping the gesture was not as pathetic as it felt, but far too slowly. Frank pulled it out of his reach easily. With effort he was able to get his knees. As he looked up he realized he was now about to beg. His stomach lurched with lingering pain. “Asshole, just get out of here! Please!” 

Frank looked down at him as if noticing him for the first time. He shrugged “Oookay, I’ll just go. Got a great little movie here already. So good, I bet mom and dad will love it.” He turned towards the hall. Cold horror surged into Alan’s body as realization dawned. 

“Hey, wait!” he shouted. 

“Alan…stop hi-!” 

“I bet!” Frank overrode her, turning back to look at Amy, “That they like it so much, that they’ll want to share it with your parent’s too!” He started back out, moving with deliberate slowness. 

Amy shot Alan a panicked glance. Agitation was turning to fear in her face. “Alan….” she muttered sheepishly. 

“Frank!” Alan called, crawling to his feet. Standing made the pain surge once more, through his crotch and stomach again, but more mildly now. He winced a little as he took half a step forward. Frank paused and looked back at him curiously. “You…you wouldn’t really show that to them would you?” 

Frank shrugged. “Why shouldn’t I?” Alan could feel his teeth grinding. Frank had them perfectly in his grasp. 

“Dude…please?” 

“Give me a reason not to.” 

“I’ve got fifty bucks in my wallet.” Alan said, realizing as he spoke he was close to tears. He loathed having Amy see him like this. Worse, she was in it too now. He felt responsible for the entire catastrophe. 

Frank seemed to consider the offer deeply, or as close to deeply as he could muster. Then he shook his head. “Nah! I’ve got money, I’d rather show it to Mom and Dad!” 

“What the hell do you want?!” Cried Amy fiercely from the bed. Both boys turned to look at her. She was on her knees on the far side of the mattress, the blanket wrapped firmly over her chest with her bare arms. There was a moment of silence and in that moment Alan felt something close to dread welling up in his throat. He saw a look come over Frank’s face, hungry and predatory smile. 

“What do I want? Hmmm…. You.”

***

“Me?! What the fuck does that mean?!” Amy asked hotly. 

“It means” Frank said, every bit as cool as she was hot, “that I wanna help you guys out. I saw you fumbling all over the bra bro. You’re making fucking rookie mistakes. I wanna show you how to do it right. All of it. I mean, he can’t be all that satisfying for you…uh…what’s your name?” 

“Amy, moron! So you mean…you expect me to…you want me…you fucking pig!” She grabbed the nearest pillow and sent it sailing through the air, letting a few inches of cleavage slip out from behind the sheet as she did. It spun end over end, straight past Frank’s head and landed in the hall. 

Alan moved before he knew he was doing it. He blinked and he was holding Frank’s collar, fist raised, and blood pumping so hard it seemed to rattle his teeth. Frank was for an instant caught off guard. He was still smiling but his eyes widened in surprise and when he spoke there were an edge in his voice. “Try it! Come on pussy, just swing at me. Make it count though, cause after you do I’ll kick your ass so hard your clothes will bleed. Then I’ll send mom and dad the video after I send it to the entire wrestling team.” 

Alan’s body shook. His fist trembled. It took every ounce of restraint in his body not to let it fly. He still might have if Amy hadn’t called out from behind him. 

“Alan, don’t!” 

He exhaled slowly and gradually released his grip on Frank’s shirt. He took two steps back until he felt the bed frame behind his legs. He stared his brother down. “You can’t really be serious about this.” 

Frank pursed his lips as he made a show of thinking it over. “Yeah I can. The way I see it, we all have two options. One, you guys don’t play ball. In which case our parents get upset, her parents get upset, you guys both get locked away for a few months in your rooms and are not allowed to see each other, and no one has any fun. Two, you guys do play ball. No one is upset, no one’s in trouble and…two of us have fun.” He smirked. “Seems like a no brainer to me guys.” 

“Uck!” Amy groaned. “How can you live with yourself being so disgusting?!” 

“Just lucky. But hey, I’m not twisting anyone’s arm. It’s your call.” 

There was another moment of long silence that hung over the room. Finally Amy sighed. “And…you’ll delete the video?” 

Alan looked up at her in amazement. “Amy! Don’t say you actually are considering this!” Ice was pouring through his veins. He felt drunk. The world had become a surreal nightmare. 

“Alan,” she said, he voice miserable and defeated. “We can’t let him show that video to our parents. You…you know that. Maybe it won’t…. be so bad.” she looked up sharply at Frank, eyes flashing with a glimmer of defiance, “but just this once right? After this it’s over and done with.” 

He nodded, “Sure thing. One and done. So…we have a deal?” Silence hung thickly over the room. At last Amy spoke. 

“Whatever, sure… deal. Just remember… I’m willing but not…you now…enthusiastic or anything.” 

Frank snickered. “Oh I’m sure you’ll…come around. Have a seat little bro. Hope you enjoy the show.” 

“Fuck this!” Alan exclaimed, eyes darting wildly from his girlfriend to his brother. “No fucking way am I just gonna sit here and watch this crap!” He started towards the door, when Frank grabbed him roughly by the shoulder. 

“Yes. You will. You’re going to it right there at your desk, you’re gonna watch and you’re gonna fuckinglearn.” 

Alan looked past him to Amy. She shrugged, “come one Alan. I’ll bet with you here this limp-dick won’t be able to do much. Besides…If I’ve got to suffer, maybe you should to.” 

Alan’s head swiveled helplessly from one to the other. He was trapped. There was no other course but to give in. Cheeks hot, head pounding, he walked to his desk. “Oh, I’ll suffer all right,” he muttered, sitting down hard. 

“Alright!” Frank exclaimed, clapping his hands together. “Boys and girls class is in session!”

***

Amy had retreated to the back of the bed, keeping the blanket over her body. Frank moved across the room, pulling his shirt off and kicking away his sandals as he did. He stood beside the bed as he took hold of the blanket. “Ok, so let’s just have a look shall we?” he said, tugging it down. Amy let it fall away, revealing her bra locked breasts. 

“Mmmm, very nice,” Frank murmured, leering. His hands went to the sides of her stomach and slid up her body. They cupped over them and began to squeeze. Amy’s face contorted. Watching, Alan felt like throwing up. 

“My, my, these are nice aren’t they? Hmm, like ripe peaches,” Frank said, kneading them with his fingertips. “Okay numb nuts, this is how you take a bra off, since I saw you couldn’t do it.” 

His hands slithered around her back, a second later the straps of her fell forward. Amy shifted her shoulders and Alan watched as her breasts, perfect, white orbs topped by light pink nipples tumbled out. “Oh, you are a lucky guy Alan,” Frank said, lightly running his fingers over them. His thumbs rolled over her areolas, Amy’s face twitched. 

She whimpered softly but sharply, “Mmn!” Her eyes shot over to Alan and in her eyes he saw a flash of deep concern. Her cheeks flushed. “Lay back, get comfy baby,” Frank directed, nudging her backwards. As instructed Amy laid her head against the pillow. Frank crawled onto the bed and leaned over her. From his seat Alan had a perfect view as he bent forward and started to kiss her neck. Amy’s face twisted again and Alan once more felt his stomach roll. 

Frank’s lips made their way down her body, pecking at her breasts. His tongue extended, snake like from his mouth and spun over nipple, before he took the entire thing into his lips. 

“Ah! This is so weird!” Amy exclaimed. Alan squirmed and clenched his teeth. Digging his nails into his palm as he watched.

“Just relax,” Frank said calmly as he moved his attention to her other tit. Amy’s eyes closed. Alan thought he her gasp softly. 

Frank looked up, “Mmm, so, has the loser eaten your pussy yet?”

“Oh goddamnit Frank!” Alan growled 

“Shut up. Well has he?” 

Amy opened her eyes and soundlessly she shook her head. Frank chuckled, “What’s the matter with you Alan? Hate the taste of fish?” He started to creep down the bed, kissing her body as he went “I think,” He whispered, pulling his mouth off of her stomach. “That should put you in the right frame of mind. Here, let’s get these jeans off.” His fingers went to the clasp of her pants. 

“Oh my god,” she said, raising her hand to her face. The button popped open and Frank reached under the rim of her jeans and started pulling them down. Amy fidgeted, shifting her hips and lifted her butt off the mattress to let them slide off her legs. Frank tossed them aside and began to remove her underwear. 

Alan turned his head. Watching was killing him. His skull was pounding; gut was churning, teeth grinding into powder. But then he found...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by SanchoHardbottle
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments