Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Standing in for the Bride

"Erika has a pre-wedding night visit with her future brother in law."

81
33 Comments 33
48.6k Views 48.6k
2.7k words 2.7k words
Famous Story
Recommended Read
Sterling smacked my ass, spun me around and pushed me against the wall.

“I'm going to fuck you standing up,” he said. “Right here and now.”

“You're getting married to my sister,” I said. “So I'm going to have to say no.”

“I'm going to fuck you,” he said. “Sooner or later.” His lips moved toward mine and I found myself puckering up to meet them. He tasted of whiskey and apples with an overlay of cinnamon. I think the cinnamon came from the gum he was chewing.

I moved my face away from his. “Do you really want to do this to Denise?” I asked.

“Yes I do,” he said. “And tomorrow night I'm going to, but tonight I want to do it to you.”

“What if she finds out?”

“You can tell her if you want,” he said.

“You've had to much to drink.” I tried to get away from the wall, found myself pinned by his body. I could feel his erect cock against my stomach, long, wide and hard, just as I remembered it.

“Anyway, she knows we fucked,” he said.

“That's different. We were dating then. You weren't engaged to Denise. She was dating, who was it? Leland?”

“Leland Dickson,” he said. “What a name. Dickson.” He kissed me again, putting his tongue into my mouth. I put mine into his and stole his gum. He squeezed my butt with one hand, pulling me closer to him, rubbing his cock against me.

“I shouldn't have come up,” I said.

“No. You probably shouldn't have.”

“Leland never had sex with her,” I said.

“How do you know?”

“She told me.”

“They dated for a month. I can't believe he didn't.”

“Maybe he was saving himself for marriage,” I said. “He seemed like a nice guy.”

“I fucked her while she was dating Leland,” he said. “While you and I were still seeing each other.”

“I know that,” I said. “She told me that too.

“So what's the difference?”

“I wasn't engaged to you for one thing. Anyway we were pretty causal daters. You couldn't really say we were serious. How about you let me go, and we'll have a drink and a chaste goodnight kiss and I'll go back to my room and tomorrow we'll pretend this never happened.”

“How about I let you go, you get naked and we go to bed and fuck until dawn, then sneak back to your room and get ready for the wedding.”

“You should be having a bachelor party,” I said.

“I had one already. Tonight is for family.”

“I thought the dinner went well, didn't you?” I asked. His left hand opened the top button on my blouse, I closed it immediately. He opened it again.

“I just want to see if you're as good as I remember,” he said. “Soft and wet and tight and wild as a tiger in heat.”

“I should leave now,” I said.

“The Holman girls have the best pussies I ever had,” he said.

“Thank you, on behalf of myself and the other Holman girl, the one you're going to marry.”

“It's only ten,” he said. “I can't go all night and all day tomorrow. I need some of that sweet Holman pussy.”

“Call Denise,” I suggested.

“Can't,” he said. “Denise is in for the night, or out for the night, whatever. Unavailable for the night and until the wedding tomorrow. She doesn't want me to see her until she walks down the aisle. I think she was going out with some friends. She's probably getting fucked herself. Lori Spears is maid of honor. Why aren't you maid of honor?”

“Lori is her best friend,” I said.

“Lori is a promiscuous slut. So is Denise.”

“She isn't.” I felt I had to defend my sister.

“She fucked the best man already,” he said.

“Denise fucked Ignacio?” I couldn't believe that. I might have believed she was capable of it, but I doubted Ignacio would have taken the chance of ruining his friendship with Sterling.

“No. Lori. They fucked all night. He left the bachelor party early.”

“How was the party?” I asked. Wiggling against him to try to free myself to no avail. “I heard you had a stripper.”

“A stripper, yeah. She looked old enough to have worked with Gypsy Rose Lee. Big tits though.”

He put his hand up my skirt, rubbing me between the legs. I could feel my panties starting to soak. I pushed his hand away.

“Why aren't you at the bachelorette party?” he asked. “She must have been wanting to do something she didn't want you to see.”

“I was there,” I said. “It was last night too.”

“So where is she tonight?”

“I think she's in her room with Lori and a couple of her friends from college,” I said. “Want me to call her?”

"Tell her to come down and give me some pussy,” he said.

“No,” I said. “You'll have to tell her yourself.”

“I tried already. She said nothing doing. I told her I'd have to find a stand in, and she said it better not be some girl with an STD. You don't have one do you?”

“No. No I don't,” I said.

“Are you wet?” he asked.

“No,” I lied.

“You're a little damp through your pants,” he said. “Liar, liar, pants on fire.”

“I peed myself,” I said. “Out of fear.”

He sniffed his fingers, tasted them. “Doesn't taste like pee,” he said.

“I can't believe you tasted my pee,” I said. “You're a sick man Sterling Lindsey.”

“Nothing wrong with pee,” he said. “It's sterile. Anyway that wasn't pee. I think it was pussy juice strained through silk.”

“I'm going to start yelling if you don't let me away from this wall,” I said.

“Okay. Start. They say these walls are soundproof.”

“They aren't,” I said. “I can hear people in the room next to mine.”

“Fucking?”

“Is that all you ever think about?”

“Yes,” he said. “It's my greatest character flaw.”

“Just give her a call,” he said. “You can use my cell.”

“Why not just use the room phone? Wouldn't that be easier?”

“No because I have you up against the wall.”

I had to ask him for the hotel room number. Her phone rang half a dozen times. I was getting ready to disconnect when she answered.

“Hello,” she said.

“Denise? It's me, Erika.”

“Hi sweetie, what's up?”

“I just dropped by to check on Sterling,” I said. “And he is really horny.”

“He's always horny,” I said.

“Maybe you should come down,” I said.

“Is he drunk?”

“Are you drunk?” I asked.

“No. I've only had one drink.”

“He says he's not.”

“Tell him I'll see him at the wedding,” she said.

“Ask her to come give me some pussy,” Sterling said. He was loud enough for her to hear, but I repeated it anyway.

“He'll have to wait until tomorrow night,” she said.

“Maybe you should,” I said. “He's awfully horny.”

“If you're so worried about it, you give him some,” she said.

“She says no,” I said to Sterling.

“Bye,” Denise said.

“Bye bye.”

“I guess she's not coming.”

“You knew she wouldn't,” I said.

He unbuttoned my top button again. I let it go this time. Then he slumped as if the desire had gone out of him, but he still didn't back away from me.

“You can leave if you want,” he said. “I was sure she'd come down.”

“She'd already told you no,” I said.

“Yes, but that was after I'd already taken the pills.”

“The pills? What pills?”

“The little blue ones,” he said.

SabrinaConors
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SabrinaConors

“The guys gave me a dozen for the honeymoon.”

“How many did you take?”

“Only one,” he said.

“Which leave you eleven for seven days?”

“Yes. Think that's enough?”

“Do you need them?” I asked.

“I never have before. But you know how nervous I get when I'm under pressure.”

“What pressure? Marriage? The honeymoon?”

“Just because I haven't had any trouble so far doesn't mean I won't,” he said.

“And you've been worrying about this how long?”

“Since the party.”

“How long have you had an erection?” I asked.

“Not long. Just since you came in.”

“Because if you have one for six hours, or is it four? You have to go to a doctor.”

“Don't let me die with a hard on,” he said. “Only you can save me.”

“The doctors will probably have to cut it off,” I said. “Poor Denise.”

“Think of it as your wedding gift to her,” he said.

He had his hand back up my skirt, touching me outside the panties, feeling the bare skin of my thighs between the tops of my stocking and my panties. He rubbed his finger along my slit, pressing against my clit, then pushed my panties aside and slid a finger into me.

“Do you have a condom?” I asked.

“Somewhere,” he said.

“Get one,” I said.

“Why? Aren't you on the pill?”

“Yes, but I'm not going to leave this room with my sister's fiance's sperm dripping out of me. And if I ever find out you're screwing anybody but Denise without one, I'll hire some big dudes to beat you up.”

He took his hand out of my pants and finished unbuttoning my blouse. He pushed it down off my shoulders and unhooked my bra. Pulling it away from my breasts, he bent his head down and kissed my nipples, taking them one after the other into his mouth. They were stiff in his lips. He chewed them slightly.

“A condom,” I said.

“When you're naked,” he said.

That wasn't going to be long, I knew. He had already unzipped my skirt and loosened the clasp. He pushed it over my hips and it slid to the floor with a swoosh leaving me in my garter belt, hose, panties and shoes. He got the clasps of the garter belt loose with no problem, but had a little trouble getting the belt off. I helped him, then pushed against him with my palms.

“Condom,” I said.

“Please,” he said. “Just one more time. Let me go inside you naked.”

“No,” I said.

“I won't come,” he said.

“Liar,” I said.

“I'm clean, you're clean. You won't get pregnant.”

“I might,” I said. “What if you knocked me up the night before you married my sister? The pill isn't perfect.”

“You're being mean,” he said.

“I'm being practical,” I said.

“All right,” he said. “I have some in my luggage.”

“Why?” I asked. “Why would you bring condoms to your wedding?”

“Now you're upset that I have them?”

“I'm not upset,” I said. “You planned to cheat on my sister didn't you?”

“No,” he said. “You're getting me out of the mood.”

“Really?”

“No,” he said. “I have them for anal sex. It helps to wear a condom when I fuck Denise in the ass because it prevents transferring fecal matter to her mouth or her cunt.”

“How considerate of you,” I said. “And I thought you were just a selfish pig.”

He had managed to get my panties down to my knees. “You're a little stubbly,” he said.

“I am not,” I said. “I just had a wax.”

“Not your pussy,” he said. “Your legs. Not much. Just a little.”

“Like your chin,” I said. “Still shaving with the grain?”

He slid his index finger inside me and rubbed his thumb on my clit. I moaned with pleasure. I unzipped his pants and worked his cock out, stroking it gently.

Sterling has an amazing cock. The shaft is long and wide, and smooth to the touch, soft skin over rock hard tissue. The tip is like velvet. He had a little pre cum on the tip. I rubbed it off with my finger and put it in my mouth.

He took his finger out of me, stroked my cheek. Pulling me away from the wall he spun me toward the bed. I sat down on the edge, reached for his stiff cock and kissed the tip. I opened my mouth and took the end of his dick into my mouth, rubbing my tongue around on the head. I wanted him to come in my mouth, to swallow his come and see if he was still horny enough to fuck me after.

“I want your pussy,” he said.

I took his dick deeper into my mouth, tried swallowing it whole. He pulled it out of my mouth and pushed me backwards on the bed.

“You were always a persistent bastard,” I said.

“Still am,” he said.

He pushed my legs apart, stood between them and lifted me until my pussy was touching the tip of his cock. I had never wanted a man's cock in me worse than I wanted his at that moment. I had never wanted a man to come inside me so badly, to fill me with his come.

“Fuck me,” I said. “Fuck me hard.”

His cock entered me with ease, opening the lips of my soaking wet pussy and slipping deep inside me. He held my ass in his hands, squeezing me as he slammed his cock in and out of my dripping twat. I felt full of him, packed with cock, stuffed with dick. I could feel my heart racing, my breath coming in little spurts, my gasps of pleasure building with my desire as I bucked against him. He slammed into me, harder and harder, faster and faster, opening me with each stroke, nearly leaving me when he withdrew and pushing his entire length into me time and again until I was screaming in rapture. Coming, I squeezed myself tight around him.

When I collapsed in exhaustion he pulled himself out of me.

“I told you I wouldn't come inside you,” he said.

“Liar,” I said.

“I didn't,” he said.

“Not yet,” I said. “But the night is young.”

He kicked off his pants, took off his shirt and shoes and finished taking my hose and shoes off.

“You look so good naked,” he said. “I told Iggy he should have tried for you instead of Lori. She's good, but not Holman good.”

He knelt between my legs, lifted me enough to rest his chin on the cleft of my pussy and began licking me. In moments I was coming again. His tongue was inside me, and then his fingers. He rolled me onto the bed, onto my back and entered me as deeply as he could. Holding himself there as I ground myself against him. Then he slowly withdrew.

“Want me to get on top?” I asked.

“No,” he said. “I'm going for a condom.”

“Forget the condom,” I said.

He rolled me face down, lifted me to my knees with an ease that was almost frightening, and put his cock in me. Kneeling behind me, he smacked my ass, once, twice, three times, hard. I groaned. I knew that I was going to come again and I wanted him to come too. I felt trembly, almost unable to stay on my knees as he fucked me from behind. When he began to come inside me I lay my head down and let him hold me up by the hips. I could feel his fluid leaking from me, down my inner thighs and onto his sheets.

“That is so good,” he said. His dick still in me, he smacked my ass again.

“I always wanted to spank that ass,” he said.

“You always did what you wanted with me,” I said. “If you'd wanted to spank me you would have.”

“I don't mean smack it,” he said. “I mean spank it.”

“So why didn't you?” I asked.

“Somethings should be between husband and wife,” he said. “If it had worked out and you and I were getting married instead of Denise and I, you'd be getting a good hard spanking tomorrow for sure.”

“Oh,” I said. I rolled over to look at him. “Why don't you just take me over your knee and give me one now, Mr. Tough Guy?”

“Maybe I'll spank you when you're my sister in law,” he said.

“Maybe not,” I said.

“Better watch your step then,” he said.

“We can never tell Denise about this,” I said.

“No?”

“Never,” I said. “Unless we tell her while we're having a threesome.”

“Think she would?”

“Probably not with me,” I said. “She's so jealous.”

Published 
Written by Ruthie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments