Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wanting What I Can't Have (Chapter 3)

"Saturday Morning - I get a bit of what I want."

20
5 Comments 5
16.6k Views 16.6k
1.3k words 1.3k words
“Anna, breakfast is ready!”

I woke up from hearing Lisa’s annoying voice. “Yeah, coming,” I said while stretching. I didn’t think she heard me, but I didn’t care.

I got out of bed and went in the bathroom. I took off my bra and panties and got in the shower. I turned the taps on and the cold water started running on my whole body, making me feel relaxed.

oOo Nick oOo   
“Why don’t you go and wake her up, babe?” Lisa asked.

“Yeah, sure,” I said as I stood up from the couch.

I walked up the stairs and stood in front of Anna’s door. I opened it slowly and walked in. The bathroom door was wide open and without making any noise, I peeked inside. She was naked, taking a shower. Damn, if only I could jump in there and fuck the shit out of her.

I walked out of the room and closed the door. Then, I knocked on it.

“Anna?”

“Uh, yeah?”

“Can you open the door please?”

“Yeah, wait a second, please,” she said as I heard the water stopping.

Ten seconds later, she opened the door. She wasn’t wearing anything, just a towel.

“Good morning,” she said.

“’Morning. We’re waiting for you downstairs for breakfast.”

“Yeah, let me get dressed and I’ll be right there.”

“About that bet we had last night-”

“What about it?”

“-I want my prize now.”

“And what do you want exactly?” she asked as she smiled.

“I want to watch you as you dress up,” I said while winking at her.

“Wh-What?” She blushed.

I stepped in the room and closed the door behind me. “You heard me.”

“What the fuck? Lisa’s downstairs.”

“So? She’s not going to find out. Come on.”

“Ugh, fine.”

She let the towel fall to the floor. I couldn’t help but stare at her angelic body. Perfect tits, perfect legs and a perfect pussy that was completely shaved. She turned around and leaned over to grab a pair of underwear and let me have a perfect view of her perfect ass. She picked a Victoria’s Secret blue lace thong and a yellow bra from her bag. She turned to face me as she slowly started to put on her thong. I could stare at her forever. After she wore it, she put on her bra, hiding those amazing tits that you could suck and fuck all day without getting tired.

She opened the wardrobe and took a white, cropped pocket tee and short, ripped high waist jeans. She got dressed and leaned down again, giving me another great view of her ass while she grabbed a pair of white Converse.

“Done,” she said as she put on her shoes.

“Nice,” I said smiling, “let’s go downstairs.”

“Yup.”

oOo Anna oOo 
We walked down the stairs and into the kitchen.

“Finally, guys. Sorry but me and our cousins have to go,” Lisa said.

“What’s wrong?” I asked.

“Mine and Anna’s aunt, the mother of Andrew, Mariah and Jourdan, had an accident and is in the hospital. The guys are going back to London to see her.”

“Oh, I hope she’s okay,” Nick said.

“I’ll drive them to the airport. It’s about two hours away,” she said, “Anna, can you hang out with Nick until I come back? Since I’ll be gone for four hours, I’ll be back by one o’clock. We can have lunch together.”

“Okay,” I said.

I gave my cousins a group hug and we said our goodbyes. It was just me and Nick, alone in a huge house for about four hours.

“Do you want some breakfast?” he asked.

“Nah, I’m not hungry,” I said.

He went to his office and I followed him.

Alesya_bigboobs
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Alesya_bigboobs

Once you step in, you see a desk with a computer and a comfy chair. Behind the desk, there’s a big bookcase full of books and at the right there’s a small table with two chairs and a tea set on it.

“I want to talk to you,” he said.

“About what?”

“I know you saw me yesterday.”

“Saw you?”

“Fucking that girl.”

I blushed. “I was just curious on what would you do that hour alone, and then I saw her coming in.”

“Look,” he said, “Lisa stopped giving me pussy now and for a long time so I found it somewhere else.”

“Is she the only one that you’re fucking?” I asked.

“No. I have a few. I don’t even remember their names, but I don’t care. They give me what I want.”

He took a deep breath before continuing. “But you...”

“I what?” I asked.

“I don’t know... From the first time I saw you, I can’t get you out of my mind.”

“I feel the same way,” I confessed, smiling.

I sat down on the desk and looked at him. Our eyes were locked and I got the sense that he was going to do really naughty things to me soon, all the things I had thought about.

He walked in front of me. Our noses touched as he brushed his sexy lips against mine and put his hand on my right cheek. He started kissing my bare neck while his other hand rubbed my inner thighs. I really wanted him to just kiss me on the lips and fuck me really hard right here, on his wooden desk.

He moved lower as he took off my cropped pocket tee. He squeezed my tits and bit my nipples through my yellow lace bra, and I could feel his teeth grazing the now taut nipples. He unclasped my bra and let it fall to the floor while his hand was still rubbing my thighs. The way he touched me made me feel like I was melting.

He unzipped my shorts and pulled them off while I eagerly shifted up to make it easier for him. My blue thong was soaking wet and I just wished that he would start fucking me and leave the teasing for later. He was wearing a soft blue T-shirt and light brown shorts. Looking down, I noticed how hard he was. His dick was poking through his shorts and I touched it to feel it for myself. He caught me looking at it and he smiled.

He aggressively pulled my legs towards him and wrapped them around his waist. Impatient, I started to unbutton and unzip his shorts. The T-shirt came off too. He was still wearing his white boxers. His dick under them was so close to my open wet pussy in the middle of my legs around him. I pulled down my thong and he grabbed my hand and kissed it, picking up each finger and sucking it before letting go.

He lowered himself and blew on my clit while rubbing it with his other hand. From time to time, he would pinch my nipples and lick them. He took off his boxers. At that time I was still lying on his desk with him still standing but with his dick now harder, and bare. He pulled my legs apart even more and guided his dick into me halfway. Trying to be the tease that he is, he pulled out almost right away. His hand rubbed my clit gently as he inserted again. He was thrusting in and out slowly. My hips were thrusting towards him wanting him to fuck me harder and faster. I was getting close to cumming, moaning louder now.

He took my moaning as a cue and rammed into me all the way. He sped up back and forth hitting my g-spot. It felt so good and I wanted all of it. After a few seconds, I came and my entire body was shaking. He looked at me smiling. The look of his face told me everything as his hot cum filled me.

Published 
Written by LikeJagger
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments