Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wanting What I Can't Have (Chapter 5)

"Anna and Nick continue their little 'talk' in the shower..."

12
6 Comments 6
14.4k Views 14.4k
2.3k words 2.3k words
-Nick’s POV-
As soon as we walked inside the house Anna went upstairs, I was guessing to her room. I went to the kitchen to drink a glass of water. I slowly made my way upstairs and into her bedroom. Her bathroom’s door was closed and I could hear the shower on. I nudged the door and began to undress slowly, hoping she wouldn’t notice me. Her back to the shower door, I gently opened it and stepped behind her, my fingers linking around her stomach.

“Fuck! Nick, you scared me!”

“Sorry baby,” I mumbled against her shoulder, kissing it gently and working my way along to the crook of her neck. She moaned a little as I kissed and nibbled her neck, sucking on her soft spots. Damn, I didn’t know what I felt about that girl, but she just drove me crazy. I wanted her all the time.

“Not saying I mind, but what are you doing in my shower?”

I laughed a little, my fingers still linked, gently rubbing her stomach, rocking her slightly. She ran her hands along my arms, her head to the side slightly as I continued to kiss her neck.

“I thought we could continue our little ‘chat’.”

She nodded, breathing out a moan as I nibbled on the soft, warm skin of her neck. I gripped her shoulders, turning her and pushing her against the cool tiles, making her jump slightly as she felt the cold on her back. My arms wrapped around her waist, my hands smoothing over her ass and gently pinching it, making her moan out faintly. I laid small kisses over her collarbone, my body pressing against hers, her hands playing with my now wet hair. I groaned a little and she massaged my scalp, my kisses trailed down her tits. My warm, wet tongue slid over her nipple, flicking against it and sucking on it making her moan for me.

“Mmm, Nick, kiss me,” she moaned, begging for my lips to be on hers.

I looked up at her and smiled, making her smile back. My lips pressed over hers, my tongue immediately sliding into her mouth. My hands rubbed all over her body, over her hips, her ass. As the kiss got heated, I ran my hands down between her legs, teasingly stroking over her inner thighs, my thumb pressing against her clit. She took her lips off of mine and moaned, her eyes shut tight as I played with her clit, teasing her. I licked her neck, onto her ear and smiled.

“I want to taste you,” I whispered against her ear, nibbling on her earlobe gently as she bit her lip.

I trailed kisses down her body and in between her legs, warm and wet kisses, my soft lips mixing with the water from the shower. I held her hips, gently licking over her first, teasing how wet she was for me. I flicked my tongue against her clit, licking and sucking on it before sliding my tongue inside of her, circling it around her, making her moan my name, her fingers tangling in my hair.

I smiled against her as she moaned for me, my tongue working deeper inside her, hitting all the right spots. I moved one hand from her hips to her clit, rubbing my fingers against it. She cried out for me as I moved my tongue in small figure eights, my fingers pressed hard against her clit. I let go of her hips, gently kissing her stomach as she tried to steady her breath. She groaned as I started to tease her again, placing gentle kisses over her tits and nipples.

“Nick, stop teasing me.”

She breathed heavily. I laughed, stroking her dripping wet hair. I kissed her arms, bringing them up around my shoulders. She wrapped her legs around my waist. I pressed my hips against hers and I slid my hard cock inside her dripping wet pussy, my lips pressed against hers, my tongue sliding over her lips as I thrust into her. I held her hips keeping her in place, digging my nails into her skin the more I thrust. Her hands ran across my shoulders, one dropping between our bodies to rub up and down my chest, scratching over my erect nipples.

“Mmm, babe stop, you’ll put me off.” I winked; she shook her head and kissed my cheek.

“Don’t stop... Or there will be no more sexy shower times with me,” she said seductively in my ear, I moaned her name and slammed into her faster. She moaned loudly as my pace increased.

“Ohhh Nick, baby slow down,” she moaned, clearly not wanting it to end too soon.

“No chance sweetheart,” my rude outburst turned her on even more, she decided to play with me a bit.

“Don’t talk to me like that, Nick,” she said scratching down my back. I moaned in pain and looked at her squinting.

“Don’t scratch me.” I leaned in to kiss her but she moved away, winking.

“Bitch,” I said, getting angry but horny at the same time.

“You love it.”

She winked at me, I bit my lip and kissed her neck, biting her skin as I made my way to her tits. My teeth clung to her nipple, biting it hard. She moaned, her moans filled with pain and pleasure. I soothed the pain by licking it, flicking my tongue over it. My lower half thrusting into her along with my licking, sucking and biting on her nipples, my hands rubbing over her body sent her to the edge as she felt herself close. Her moans got louder, I could tell she wasn’t far off so I pressed my fingers against her clit again. She wrapped her legs around my waist tighter, pushing me into her more.

I groaned out as she started to tighten around me, she clung onto me, biting my shoulder as she hit her orgasm.

“Cum with me,” she moaned into my ear, and with that we both came together. We both breathed heavily while I still held her in my arms. I lifted her out of the shower, turning it off and opening the shower doors again. I kissed her forehead, brushing her hair out of her face as I wrapped her in a towel.

--- 
We quickly dried up and got dressed. I was wearing a pair of sweats with a plain white v neck t-shirt, while Anna was wearing a grey lace tank top with a pair of jeans. I leaned in to kiss her, but as soon as we started making out, I heard a familiar voice from downstairs.

“Baby, I’m home!” Yup, it was Lisa.

“Looks like her majesty just arrived,” Anna said as she broke the kiss.

TSBoobsKeana
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TSBoobsKeana

I gave her a quick peck on the lips before I walked out of her room and went downstairs.

“Hey, honey,” I said as I kissed Lisa. Damn, everything was just so fake on her. I still can’t believe how much money she spent for her to look like that. And trust me, she wasn’t hot or sexy at all. Kissing those lips just made you feel like you were drowning in the ocean. That’s why I cheated on her with every slut I could find. But not with Anna. I mean, yes, I did cheat on her with Anna, but that’s a totally different story. Anna is not a slut or a whore. She’s the most amazing girl I’ve ever met, even if I don’t know her so long.

“Hi baby,” she said while returning the kiss, “I missed you today.”

“I missed you too, baby.” Lie.

“Where’s Anna?”

“I think she’s upstairs, taking a shower or something.”

“Oh. Well, honey, I was wondering if you and Anna could go out for dinner or something. I’m actually too tired to cook, I just want to take a shower and go to bed.”

“Oh, well, okay, honey, you go ahead and I’ll go tell Anna.” Oh Lisa, you don’t know how much I adore you for this.

--- 
I went upstairs to Anna’s bedroom as soon as Lisa went to ours. I was so excited just by thinking about the plans I made for her and I.

I lightly knocked on her door and slowly opened it. “Baby?”

“Baby! What are you doing in here? Lisa could see us!”

“Actually,” I said as I placed my hands on her waist, “Lisa told me that we should go to dinner together because apparently she’s too tired to cook and just wants to sleep.”

She took my hand and started walking downstairs. “Well, what are we waiting for?”

--- 
After about ten minutes of a silent car ride, we finally arrived.

“What are we doing here?” Anna asked while getting out of the car, looking at the pool with light from the sides so that you could see the bright blue water in the darkness.

She turned to face me and I smirked, before pulling my shirt over my head and throwing it onto the ground.

“You don’t mean seriously that you want to-“

“Oh my God, Anna, come on! It’s going to be funny, just strip your clothes off.” I smirked again before sliding my sweats off.

“The owner is going to see us! We can’t just go into someone’s private pool, are you fucking crazy?!” She almost whispered.

“Whoa, alright then. Stay dry here and get bored while I’m going to take a swim.” I jumped into the pool, leaving Anna alone in her clothes.

I swam around, laughed at her and had a lot of fun. Anna bit her lip, considering whether to join me or not.

“Are you coming or what?” I yelled at her from the corner of the pool. She rolled her eyes before stripping. She was left with only her red lace panties and matching bra (So. Fucking. Hot.) and sat down on the edge of the pool. I swam over to her and in between her legs, kissing her thighs as she giggled at me.

“Are you coming into the water? It’s hot, I swear.”

“I d-don’t know,” she stuttered. “I’m actually a bit scared of water, I have to admit.”

“Jump into my arms, I’ll catch you.” I held my arms open in the air, and she wrapped her arms around my neck before letting her body fall in the water. I swam back to the corner and held her up with my hands tight on her hips. I kissed her lips softly, moving down to her neck and sucking her skin. My hand was cupping her ass, holding her up, with the other hand stroking her tit.

“Mmm, baby,” I mumbled as I kept sucking her skin. She grabbed my hair in her hand, half-moaning in my ear as my hand moved from her tit and down to her panties.

“Nick, we-“ she got cut off by a moan escaping her lips as I shoved my hand down her panties and rubbed her clit in the water. “Shit. We can’t do it here, fuck.”

“Mmmm, yes, I think we can,” I moaned and kissed her lips. Sliding my finger inside her, I rubbed her clit with my thumb and thrust my finger gently in and out. About twenty seconds later, I added another finger and pumped them inside her.

“Ah, fuck. Mmm, yes,” she moaned against the skin on my neck.

I could feel my boner growing in my boxers while I was finger-fucking her. I curled my fingers inside her, thrusting them deep and hitting her g-spot, making her moan louder. She bit hard her bottom lip, not wanting to get caught in the pool – because we’d get in so much trouble then.

I hit her sport once again, and with that she came all over my fingers.

“God, I need you,” I murmured in her ear, “Right here, right now. In this pool.”

“Holy fuck, it’s only been about an hour since we last fucked-“

“I don’t care, I fucking need you Anna.” My voice was deep and more raspy than before, I was so incredibly horny right now.

I pulled my boxers down underneath the water. I grabbed my cock, teasing her with rubbing my tip on her clit. I leaned over to kiss her lips and she let out a moan. My length slipped slowly inside her and I started thrusting. The water splashed gently in rhythm with my thrusts.

I squeezed her ass while thrusting deep inside her. Her legs were locked behind my back, her moans becoming loud and I put my hand over her mouth.

“Shh, baby. We don’t want anyone to hear us, right?” I breathed in her ear and bit down her earlobe. She bit hard on her bottom lip and tried not to make any sound. I moved my hand away from her mouth and down to rub her clit again, making her let another loud moan out before I heard an unfamiliar voice behind us.

“Hey! What are you two doing there?” I turned around to see a man, not looking very happy, standing further away.

“Shit!” I pulled out of Anna and jumped out of the pool quickly, handing her my hand to pull her up with me.

“Fuck, I told you we would get caught!” She yelled at me, grabbing her clothes as I did the same.

I was laughing so incredibly loud, finding the whole situation funny. I grabbed her hand tightly and started running away.

* * * * *

Well, hello there! I’m sorry for not updating this story for so long, I was busy with some personal stuff and blah blah blah. But now I’m back, so here you go!

Published 
Written by LikeJagger
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments