Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What A Place To Find Some C***

"A Women In Need Of Some C***"

14
2 Comments 2
10.6k Views 10.6k
3.4k words 3.4k words
     Jackie was on her way to work. The night was cool, but, not as cold as it had been. She turned on the radio while her car warmed up. The man's voice spoke of a bad accident on the interstate. Four dead and twenty seven injured, a truck jack knifed causing a thirty car pile up. My Lord, Jackie commented.
 
 
  "It's going to be a long night" she thought to herself as she turned into the parking lot of Memorial Hospital. Jackie was a nurse that worked the swing shift. As soon as they saw her , they waved her into work. The ER was a mad house-- hurt and dead people every where. She jumped right in, Hours went by before things settled.
 
 
    Her first break wasn't until her shift was half over. Jackie's feet were killing her and she couldn't wait to ease into one of those soft chairs in the lounge. There were a few other nurses already there, chit-chatting about all they had seen and how crazy it was.
 
 
    Jackie was more interested in the comfort of the chair than rehashing the events of the night. She was about to doze off when an interesting dialog caught her ear. The other nurses spoke of a brain dead man. The interesting thing about him was he could only say "want some" and he had a nine inch erection-an erection that wouldn't go down.
 
 
    The doctor's couldn't figure out why he remained erect. They deduced that he had some kind of head trauma which locked his mind on the two words and his hard on. They ran test after test trying to unlock his mind. They even did brain surgery which didn't relieve or unlock his mind.
 
 
   All the women of the hospital talked about him. They all had to see for themselves. The brain dead man with the large hard cock-- There was even talk about a few of the nurses and female doctors riding this man's huge cock.
 
 
   This went on for awhile until it became a common occurrence. There were tales of women riding his prick to four and five orgasms. Some of the nurses couldn't get enough of his long hard dick. No matter how many women fucked him he remained hard and kept uttering "want some".
 
 
   It was a warm summer day and Jackie found herself turned on by the heat. Her shift was later that night, so she figured she had plenty of time to find her some dick. She dressed in a short summer dress with the skimpiest g-string she had.  She wore no bra and her nipples were perky. It was teasing and pleasing time.
 
 
    Jackie perused her usual spots,but, the pickings were slim today. She even went to a bar where she knew she could find a hard dick swinging man. Again no luck. She had pranced around all afternoon and most of the evening. Her shift would be starting soon and she was REALLY horny. She thought about going home and fucking herself with her toy. But she was way beyond that. She needed flesh and she wanted it bad.
 
 
      As she prepared for her shift, her pussy wouldn't let her forget she needed some dick. The hospital was a mad house as usual and Jackie was busy from the moment she walked through the door. When things finally settled down her shift was half over. She was catching up on her paper work  when her pussy reminded her she needed some attention.
 
 
     Like a bolt of lightening, the idea of the brain dead man hit her. Her twat tingled and Jackie became moist. She tried to fight off the thoughts, but she needed some and needed it bad. "What will it hurt to go take a little peek?"  she asked her self.
 
 
       Jackie found herself getting up from her desk and heading to the fifth ward. All the way there she told herself how unprofessional this was, how she was joining the rest of the people  in turning this man into a freak show. But, her lust wouldn't let her turn around. When she got to the nurses station no one was there. "She must be on rounds", she thought as she looked up the patient's room number: Mr. Washington, brain dead, room one sixty nine.
 
 
     Taking a deep breath Jackie began to walk down the hall and count off the numbers. One thirty nine, one forty three, one forty nine until she got to room one sixty nine. The door was closed, but Jackie could hear some movement and a faint moan. As quietly as she could, she opened the door.
 
 
     Her pussy throbbed as she laid witness to a big breasted woman bouncing up and down on a massive, glistening, rock hard cock. Her pussy ached as she wanted that to be her. The nurse was in heaven, oblivious to Jackie standing there. She was slamming her hips down as hard as she could onto Mr. Washington's hard prick. The waves of pleasure rippled through her as her hips bottomed out in his lap.  Mr. Washington just said,"want some".
 
 
     Jackie found herself becoming moist and her pussy throbbing. At that moment the nurse riding the large dick shuddered in orgasm. She grabbed her nipples and pinched them. She bucked on his cock until her orgasm began to subside. At that point, she steadily grinded herself to mini climaxes. Jackie slowly backed out of the room.
 
 
 
     Her pussy was on fire and she wanted that dick bad. She waited around for about twenty minutes to let the other woman finish. Jackie was gonna get some of Mr. Washington's prick. When she returned the door was still closed and she heard something still going on.
 
 
      Jackie just knew that nurse wasn't still fucking him as she peeked in the door. This time she witnessed one of the female doctors fucking Mr. Washington's cock! Her blond hair was whipping around as the pleasure caused her to thrash her head from side to side. Although her breasts weren't  quite as big as the nurse who rode Mr. Washington before, her perky nipples still bounced from riding.
 
 
     The doctors reverse cow girl position really excited Jackie. She couldn't believe it!! She was watching one of the most straitlaced, hard nosed, by the book female doctors in the hospital bump, rotate, gyrate and grind Mr. Washington's always hard dick. She was totally in a pleasure zone as her pussy lips gave way to his hard member. Her moans became intense as she neared climax. Jackie thought she better ease back out of the room at that point.
 
 
      She was so horny now her panties stuck to the wetness. She couldn't wait to slide down the man's long hard pole. She waited impatiently for the doctor to exit. She grabbed a clip board and pretended to be taking notes as she waited. Just as the doctor was exiting a candy striper met the doctor at the door. The doctor gave her instructions to give Mr. Washington a very good cleaning. Jackie thought that was odd. "That's part of a candy striper's usual duties", she thought to herself.
 
 
      Jackie waited a few moments, then , she eased the door open. The candy striper had one of her hands half way around the base of Mr. Washington's prick. Her tongue was fully extended as she licked his penis. From base to tip, she swirled her tongue over every inch of his prick. The doctor must have tasted good, because this girl hungrily licked the doctor's juices off his dick.
 
 
     Jackie could see the sticky thin film of cum the doctor had left on his cock. The young candy striper was happily lapping it up. She moaned with every lick as Mr. Washington just kept groaning........good. She spent a long while bathing his nuts with her tongue. When she reached the tip she would enclose her mouth over it. She would swallow most of his cock as she bobbed her head up and down while she fingered her drenched twat.
 
 
     Jackie was really aroused, her panties where soaked and her clit throbbed wildly as she watched the young candy striper suck Mr. Washington's long prick. The young girl flexed her jaw to allow more of his log down her throat. That little slut took almost every inch of him down her throat. Just when she was about to take the last inch......Mr. Washington erupted wave after wave of man juice down her throat. She didn't even gag, she just drank down every ounce.
 
 
     Jackie almost came with the sight of her swallowing all of his jism. She wanted some dick and she wanted it NOW!. The candy striper was positioning her wet pussy over Mr. Washington's rod. Jackie couldn't wait any longer. She fixed her uniform, got that professional look and cleared her throat. The candy striper looked up and turned beet red as she tried to cover herself.
 
 
     In her official voice, Jackie asked the young lady what she was doing. The girl tried to double talk her way out of it while she got dressed. Jackie wanted to get at Mr. Washington's dick. She told the candy striper she would let her off with a warning this time. "Now get out of here!!", Jackie commanded.
 
 
     Once the door closed, Jackie gazed at Mr. Washington's long, hard, thick cock. She lifted her skirt and pulled down her drenched panties. Never taking her eyes off his large dick, she released her huge breasts. Her nipples ached to be touched as she walked over to the bed.
 
 
     Her first move was to grab his hard cock and to look into his dead stare. She ran the tips of her fingers over his hardness. He was hard as steel and she couldn't believe the pleasure she felt just touching him. Her clit reminded her how horny she was as the throbbing and wetness flowed. His eyes batted while her finger tips explored his shaft, tip and nut sack.
 
 
      Jackie was still a little unsure about all this, but, her pussy needed some dick.

KamilleSante
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KamilleSante

She slowly maneuvered her dripping pussy over his massive cock. She forced herself to go easy. She told herself, "It's been awhile since you've had anything this big in your pussy". Her body wanted to slam her pussy down on his prick, just to feel his hardness in her love tunnel.
 
 
     His massive dick head parted her swollen, phat, juicy pussy lips. Jackie oooooohed as his rigid cock spread her soft pussy lips. She lowered herself inch by sweet inch. "Wow.....his cock is so hard and it's filling my cunt", Jackie thought. She never had any thing this large or this hard in her twat.
 
 
      Half way down his shaft, she heard him grunt......."gooood". This set Jackie at ease as she slid down his pole. Her pussy quivered as it was being filled. She couldn't get over the pleasure of his hardness. The pleasure ran through her body pushing her towards climax. As soon as she felt his hairy balls on her tender ass she went careening over the edge.
 
 
      When she opened her eyes and her heart rate returned to normal, Jackie licked her lips and looked down at Mr. Washington.......and he said......"goooooood". Jackie found her nipples as she raised and lowered her self up and down on his dick. She couldn't remember when her pussy felt this good, being stretched to its maximum and fill by such hardness.
 
 
      With her pussy now stretched out, Jackie began to work her hips back and forth. Once she got a good rhythm going, she turned her attention towards her aching nipples. She caressed them as she rode his cock. Her pussy pulsated as her caressing became pinching. The pleasure she felt was driving her to another orgasm.
 
 
      Jackie began to bounce up and down on Mr. Washington's prick like she owned it. His cock felt sooooooo......gooooooood as she played with her nipples. Jackie felt two kinds of pleasure. The first was fucking a cock that wouldn't go soft on her. The second was being filled with such a large hard dick. The thought pushed her into her second orgasm.
 
 
        Before see could regain her composure, she heard Mr. Washington grunt "gooooood". Jackie loved riding a stay hard cock, but she was tired of looking into Mr. Washington's dead stare. It was time for her to go reverse cowgirl and fuck her self to a couple more orgasms.
 
 
     It didn't take her long to get back onto his rigid prick. The slide down was a lot quicker. Her swollen clit glided along his long shaft. The ecstasy was driving her wild. It felt so good that she got off his dick to slide down his pole again. The pleasure was exhilarating as she placed a nipple in her mouth. She sucked deeply on her nipple.
 
 
       Jackie exploded from the feeling as her pussy gripped and released Mr. Washington's stiff prick. The hardness was driving her mad with lust. She rode his hard, thick penis. She was well on her way to her fourth climax when she felt something warm, soft and wet on her clit.
 
 
       The young candy striper had snuck back into the room and put her hot mouth onto Jackie's clit. The sensation shot through her as the young girl caressed her clit with her hot tongue. Jackie never wanted a woman on woman experience, but, this girl awoke new sensations that burst forth and throbbed at her erect, sensitive  nipples. Her mind was flooded with pleasure, along with Mr. Washington's long, hard dick. She couldn't take it any longer  and Jackie came really hard.
 
 
      Her head spun, her eyes rolled back in her head, her heart raced, her nipples popped and her clit throbbed. The climax was one of the longest she had ever experienced. Her hips kept rotating on that rock solid cock. The candy striper was smiling at her with a wet face when her orgasm subsided.
 
 
      "Nurse Jackie you have a sweet tasting pussy", the candy striper told her. Then Mr. Washington grunted "goooooooood". Jackie was still catching her breath, but, she had to agree with Mr. Washington. That was an awesome climax and she soaked Mr. Washington's nuts.
 
 
      Jackie would usually be ashamed to have someone watching her fuck. But, she found herself very turned on as the young girl looked at her as if "you just give me the word and I will lick you down". No one had ever looked at her like that before......... as she rode Mr. Washington's long prick.
 
 
     Jackie saw the hunger in her eye's as she traced her her large breast and long nipples. She lifted up her hips slow and slid down his dick even slower. Jackie was putting on a show as she fucked Mr. Washington's pole. Jackie could see the breath of the young candy striper get caught in her throat. As Jackie traced her finger tips over her pussy lips and clit she licked her lips.
 
 
     Finally.......Jackie motioned her to an aching nipple. She was eager to put Jackie's nipple in her mouth. Jackie moaned as the sensation and suction flowed through her. The candy striper's hot tongue teased, caressed and swirled over her erect nipple. Jackie's body tensed when her lips locked her nipple in place and she sucked deeply.
 
 
 
     The pleasure overwhelmed Jackie> Her body was on fire. She'd never been so turned on before as the candy striper moved from nipple to nipple. Her fingers found Jackie's swollen, throbbing clit as she rode Mr. Washington's hard cock. The sensations ran through her like a herd of bulls. She shook and quivered as wave after wave of passion crashed in her.
 
 
    Just when she thought it couldn't get any better, Mr. Washington's dick began to throb. His stiff pole pulsated and jumped like a piston. This new stir was more than Jackie could take. Her pussy clamped down on his hard prick and for the first time, Mr. Washington shot his load deep in Jackie's sucking pussy.
 
 
    "Dayummmmmm..........this is the best pussy I've had since I've been here", he said. Jackie and the candy striper froze as the words filled the room. "I've fucked forty of these doctors and nurses, but none of their pussies fucks likes yours".
 
 
     Jackie and the candy striper were still in shock. Jackie's pussy was still wrapped around his throbbing dick. The candy striper had just released  her mouth full of titties and her hand was wet from the mixture of Jackie and Mr. Washington's cumm.  
 
     "You're awake!!", they said in unison. "I've been awake for days now", he told them. "But, once I figured out what was going on and the pussy I was getting-- I let everyone think I was still brain dead. That is......... until I got my dick sucked by your powerful, sucking pussy!!"
 
 
      "Don't get me wrong, all the pussy here is good, but your pussy is awesome! I just couldn't hold back any longer. The way your cunt expands and retracts is something I've never felt before. Your silky, soft, tight walls are...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by rafel010
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments