Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Worktime Lovers

"A sexy worktime fuck"

5
5 Comments 5
8.7k Views 8.7k
584 words 584 words
“Morning, Mr. Donald”, my sexy bed partner and co-worker smiled at me.

“Hey Alice. You and I 'need to talk'”, I used our code word for sex. I smiled seductively.

“Sure. Let's go to the changing rooms, huh?”, she smiled right back.

We walked to the room kissing, her handling my balls and 8” dick carefully. She unzipped my jeans, putting her soft, warm hands on my semi-erect penis. I undid her bra from behind, and as it slipped away in my hands she started to unbutton her shirt to show her bulging breasts. She pulled down my jeans, sexily pressing her body against mine, her boobs up against my muscles. She started to move down and I looked down too. I felt her lips touch my throbbing head and her hand go up and down my now fully erect 10” dick. With her free hand she carefully handled my balls, and I groaned in pleasure.

“Oh, God, yeah!” It felt so good.

I pulled her up, unzipping her tight skirt. She wore no underwear, and I saw her tight ass. She turned round so she was with her back to me and I placed my cock in her moist vagina and she groaned in pleasure.

“Yeah,baby, right there.” she said sexily.

I felt her hands move to grip the side if the bench as she climaxed. I pulled my moist dick from her now wet pussy and she turned round to suck it, licking the head until I finally came in her mouth. I watched as she swallowed and licked drops of cum from her hands. She lay face up on the bench and I knelt down and licked her pussy till she climaxed again.

“Ooh, God, yeah Derek.

TITAMADURITA1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TITAMADURITA1

Yes!” She was so sexy.

We walked out of the gym changing rooms smiling at each other. We were in a meeting together soon and afterwards we were alone in the room. I pulled the curtains and she pulled my tie so I was pressed up against her. Her blouse wasn't fully buttoned and when I looked down I got a full view of her huge breasts pressing against her red shirt. I felt my dick become erect and she smiled. She unbuttoned my jeans and bent down again. Just as she was attempting to deep-throat me I heard the door swing open. I turned round to see my shocked assistant looking at my 10" cock. I saw her nipples harden and knew she wanted me. Badly.

She saw my eyes move towards her boobs. She needed no further gesture. She walked over and started playing with my balls. Her hands were smooth and I felt my dick throb. She unbuttoned to marvelous breasts and pulled me onto the table. Alice rubbed her hands up and down my dick while making out with Sarah my assistant. I groaned as they started rubbing each other. Sarah pulled off her black panties and miniskirt and I licked and sucked her pussy while Alice continued giving me a blowjob and softly handling my balls. Sarah started to climax and she groaned. It was so sexy. I gave it to Alice doggy style while the girls made out and I pulled out and wanked at them making out until I ejackulted. It was so hot when they licked it off my 6-pack. I had no idea Sarah was so sexy.

She looked at me and I smiled as she licked the cum off my balls.

They were both so hot.
Published 
Written by Writtenwiththishand
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments