Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

You Serious?

"His girlfriend wants him to fuck her best friend? Seriously?"

131
27 Comments 27
28.3k Views 28.3k
8.3k words 8.3k words

She closed the door, put down her purse, and let out a sigh. Cody could hardly miss that something wasn’t right.

“What’s wrong, baby?” he asked.

Ginny sighed again, and then came over to sit down next to him. He slipped an arm around her and caressed her shoulder. She leaned in against him. “I’m worried about Ava. She’s just so depressed.”

“From what, Tom?”

She nodded, and pushed an errant strand of blonde hair back behind her ear. “She barely goes out, and... She’s just not herself.”

“It’s been like two months, hasn’t it?”

There was a touch of irritation in her voice when she answered, “They were together for three years, and then she walks in on him getting his dick sucked on their anniversary.”

“Yeah, you’re right,” he said, though he still thought it was more than a bit excessive.

“It totally destroyed her.” After a few seconds, Ginny asked, “You think she’s hot, don’t you?”

Warning alarms went off in his head, and Cody didn’t answer. She turned to look at him, and after a moment, lifted her eyebrows. “Come on. You don’t really think I’m jealous like that, do you? Seriously. Just tell me.”

“Yeah, she’s hot,” he admitted, and felt a great swell of relief when she smiled.

“You’d fuck her in a heartbeat, wouldn’t you?”

He was quick to reply, “Nope. You’re the only one I want.”

That made her smile, but she immediately asked, “But what if there were no consequences? You’d fuck her silly if you had a chance, right?”

“What, like if we were both single?”

“Yeah, something like that.”

He hesitated, but then answered, “Yeah, I guess so.”

Ginny snuggled up against him and said, “I think that’s what she needs more than anything – some hot guy to fuck her raw and leave her breathless.”

“Surely there’s guys hitting on her.”

“Yeah, but she’s so down that she pushes them all away. I think she needs someone she’s already hot for to just pull it out and say here.”

“So, who has she got the hots for? If you think that will work, I’m sure you can find a guy who will do it.”

“Well, there’s you...”

“Huh?”

Ginny let out a little laugh at his shock. “Oh yeah. She practically has to change her panties every time she looks at you.”

“Well, that doesn’t help much.”

“Or, maybe it does.”

“What are you talking about?”

Ginny sat up straight, locked eyes with him, and said, “I want you to fuck her. I know she won’t be able to resist you, and you’ll make her come so hard she can’t see straight.”

Cody blurted, “You serious?”

“So serious. You’re exactly what she needs.”

He shook his head. “No way.”

“Look at me. I mean it. I want you to.”

“And what happens a few months down the road when we get in a fight over something, and that’s the first thing you think of? I don’t want to mess this up.”

“You won’t.”

“You say that now, but...”

“Look, I told you that I’m bi-curious, right?”

“Yeah.”

“Well, Ava’s the one I’m curious about.”

Cody sat back, trying to absorb what he was hearing. It was too much, too fast, and he didn’t know how to process it.

“I’m pretty sure she’s hot for me too, but I don’t think she’d go for it if it was just us. Now, if I had the right bait...” She reached between his legs and squeezed.

Cody let out a little grunt when her touch sent a rush of blood down below.

“Just imagine that. Slamming this big cock into her little shaved pussy while she’s going down on me. Both of us moaning. Her little pussy squeezing around you as she’s about to come. Mmm... I can feel you getting hard.

She wasn’t wrong. His protest didn’t change that when he said, “There are so many ways that could go horribly wrong.”

“It can go sooo right though,” Ginny said while caressing his almost fully erect cock through his shorts. “Imagine pulling out of her and me sucking all her pussy juice off your cock. I can almost taste it.”

“That’s one thing,” he said. “You’re turned on by the idea, but it may be something completely different when it’s real.”

“Trust me. I want it bad. When we were in the shower at the gym this morning, I almost got on my knees and buried my face in her pussy.”

“God,” Cody groaned as her fingers tightened around his erection and began to stroke. “Or, she may not be into it.”

“Well, then I’ll just watch you fuck her and get my taste off your cock afterward.”

He knew full well that might not happen either. Ava could balk at doing anything. His ability to protest was fading, in light of the images her sexy talk and stroking hand were conjuring up.

“Just say it. Say you’ll fuck my BFF for me, so she’ll stop being so down on herself. Say it. Say it. Say it.”

Cody groaned and said, “Okay.”

“I want to hear you say it. Say, you’ll fuck her until she can’t walk.”

“I’ll fuck her until she can’t fucking walk,” he said in a rush of growled words.

Ginny giggled, pulled her hand out of his lap, and popped up from the couch.

Cody blew out a long breath and let his head thump against the cushion behind him. He gave his throbbing cock a squeeze to dull the ache she’d aroused in it.

When she pulled out her phone and sent a text message, he wondered if she was trying to set it up already. After sending, she stared at the screen until the message alert sounded. Ginny let out a little squeal and said, “She’s on her way over.”

“Right now?”

Ginny finished typing her reply and said, “Yes. Right now. And if she doesn’t hurry, I’m going to be sitting on your face when she gets here. I am so turned on right now I can’t stand it.” She walked over, grabbed his hand, and guided it up the leg of her shorts to her crotch.

The damp spot on her panties confirmed that she wasn’t exaggerating. That spot undoubtedly got wetter when she forced his finger into the cleft and ground against it for a second. She let out a long, deep moan, pulled his hand away, and said, “Go change into those orange basketball shorts. No underwear. Put on a shirt that’s easier to get off, too.”

Directions given, she pulled off her top, and slid the bra straps off her shoulder. Before reaching around for the clasp, she gave him a look and said, “Well...”

Cody got up from the couch and headed for the bedroom. Ginny’s bra landed on the bed while he was stripping down to change. He was pulling on an old, comfortable t-shirt when he heard her call, “Hurry up. It’s only going to take her a few minutes to get here, and you need to be in place.”

He wondered how long she’d been planning this when he entered the front room and saw that she’d filled the other two chairs with laundry baskets, leaving only the couch as a place to sit. She’d spread a faux fur blanket over the couch as well.

“Sit, right in the middle,” she directed.

Cody took his place as the doorbell was ringing. Ginny gave him an excited look, and then composed herself as she headed for the door.

“Heyyy,” the girls greeted each other, and then hugged. Even Cody could tell that Ava’s greeting was less exuberant than he was used to. The brunette was smiling, but it looked forced.

“Sit down, I’ll go get it,” Ginny said, and then headed to the bedroom.

Ava hesitated briefly upon seeing the two chairs occupied by laundry, but then sat down next to Cody on the couch.

“Hey,” he said, and nodded as she sat down.

“Hi,” she responded, and for the first time, he noticed a glint of something in her eyes when she looked at him that spoke of attraction.

Ginny didn’t leave them alone for long. She emerged from the bedroom with a book and said, “Here it is.”

Ava accepted the novel and asked, “Thanks. Is it good?”

“So good,” Ginny answered as she sat down on the opposite side of the couch, with Cody between them.

Ava read the synopsis on the back, and while she was distracted, Ginny grabbed Cody’s cock through the thin shorts. He’d lost most of his steel by that point, but that changed rapidly from her touch and the sultry look she gave him.

Holy shit, she’s not fooling around, he thought as she hooked her fingers under the stretchy waistband of his shorts.

“I want to show you something,” Ginny said.

Ava turned her eyes away from the book just as Ginny yanked away the obscuring cloth. The book tumbled from her nerveless fingers as she gasped, and covered her mouth with both hands.

She didn’t avert her eyes, though.

His blonde girlfriend held the waistband of his shorts out of the way with one hand, and stroked his rapidly hardening cock with the other. Ava gave a shake of her head, as if she was coming out of a trance, and tore her eyes away to look at her friend.

“Mmm hmm,” Ginny moaned while twitching her eyebrows, and then she looked down at his erection.

The brunette’s eyes darted down twice to the bobbing organ before she stammered, “I... Wha... Uhm...”

Ginny said, “You seriously need to get laid, sister. Since you’re not doing anything about that, I decided you needed some help.”

Ava’s mouth worked, but no sound came out. She looked from the blonde, to him, to his rock-hard cock, and then back to her friend again. The next thing Cody knew, his girlfriend was leaning over him, and grasping her friend’s hand. Ava seemed to resist a moment, but then allowed the blonde to pull her hand into his lap. She drew in a shuddering breath as Ginny closed her fingers around him.

“I want you to fuck him. And I know you want to,” Ginny said.

Her tone was so sensual and aroused that it gave him chills. A shiver rippled through the brunette squeezing his cock as well.

Ginny leaned in and whispered, “Kiss her.”

Cody looked at the brunette, feeling a little uncomfortable taking the aggressive action despite the fact Ava’s fingers were wrapped around his cock. Though her eyes had drifted back down to his throbbing erection, it was as if she sensed his eyes on her and looked up. She sucked in a brief gasp when he tentatively touched her arm, and she shuddered as his hand glided up to her shoulder.

Ava’s lips parted as he looked into her eyes, and moved his hand to her neck. When he leaned toward her, she let out a quiet whimper, closed her eyes, and leaned forward to meet him.

The kiss was absolutely electric, and seemed to shatter the brunette’s inhibitions. She kissed him passionately – her tongue caressing his lips. The hand not between his legs settled on the back of his head, and she entwined her fingers in his hair – but only briefly.

The next thing he knew, she was bunching his shirt up. Ava pulled away from the kiss and yanked his shirt off. As soon as it slid down the back of the couch, she reached for her top and began to pull it up. As the bottom of her bra came into view, she seemed to remember her friend sitting on the opposite end of the couch, and paused – her eyes going wide.

Ginny moaned her approval and tugged on the back of Cody’s shorts.

Whatever passed between them must have been enough for Ava, because she quietly muttered, “Oh god,” and finished ripping off her top.

Cody put one leg on the ground and lifted up long enough to slip his shorts the rest of the way down, which prompted Ava to lick her lips as she dispensed with her bra. Ginny had always said they wore the exact same size in everything, so he assumed she had C-cups as well. Her tits were gorgeous. She had slightly larger and bumpier areolas than his girlfriend, with smaller nipples.

Ava wasted no time in unbuttoning her jeans as soon as her breasts were free. Attempting to wriggle out of her pants was more involved, and pulled her panties low as the denim slipped over her butt.

“Get them off,” Ginny said in a husky whisper.

Cody reached out to do exactly that, and Ava quickly spun on the couch with her legs facing him. While he tugged the denim down to her knees, his girlfriend grabbed the legs and pulled as well. Soon enough, the brunette’s jeans landed on the floor with a whump.

He remembered what his girlfriend had said when he saw the darker patch on Ava’s panties, which confirmed just how turned on the brunette was around him. Caught up in the heat of the moment, he didn’t need any instruction to pull those panties down and toss them away.

Ava obviously wasn’t depressed enough to quit shaving her pussy. Her pink folds just peeked out of the cleft until the brunette scooted back and parted her legs. Cody moved in, but paused when she suddenly put a hand between her legs and locked eyes with Ginny.

“Are you sure? I...” Ava asked, her voice husky with need.

Ginny answered with actions, rather than words. She slipped off the couch, sat down on the coffee table, and took his cock in hand. She aimed it between her friend’s legs, and the two shared a glance. Ava moved her hand, and the blonde guided his tip to the parting of her folds.

Cody groaned and Ava whimpered as Ginny rubbed his glans through her abundant wetness. The brunette took a deep breath when her friend centered the head of his cock at the entrance of her canal.

He was hardly one to argue when his girlfriend pushed on his butt. A grunting growl escaped him as he sank into her hot, wet pussy.

“Oh my god,” Ava exclaimed in a high, squeaky voice as he filled her. Her back arched, thrusting her marvelous tits skyward. Though it was delightfully tight, she was so wet in anticipation that he was able to bury the full length of his cock inside her in one thrust.

Ginny encouraged them both, “Give her what she needs.”

Cody pulled back, and thrust again, drawing a yelp from Ava, followed by a gasp. The brunette said, “He feels so good.”

“I know,” Ginny said, and then reached out to take her friend’s hand. They both giggled and blushed, though Ava’s giggle was cut off by a grunt when his cock sank into her depths again.

Ava’s free hand moved to her clit and three fingers circled over the little button. Cody could barely believe he was fucking his girlfriend’s best friend while Ginny was sitting there holding the brunette’s hand. He glanced at his girlfriend, and she gave him an excited nod.

“Fuck her, baby. Make her come hard,” the blonde told him.

“Oh fuck yes!” Ava cried out in response.

Cody took it slow, reveling in the feeling of her pussy, and letting her feel every inch of him.

“Mmm, she feels good doesn’t she?” Ginny asked.

“Fuck yes,” he answered.

Ava said, “So full.”

He kicked up the pace, which caused Ava to yelp and squeeze Ginny’s hand tight. Her other hand slammed into the back of the couch and clawed at it. That was when his girlfriend decided to make her next move.

Ava’s eyes went wide and she gasped as the blonde took over rubbing her clit. Cody felt her muscles tense at the same time, and thought it was going to be the bridge too far he had expected. After an anxious second, Ava’s eyes rolled up in her head, and she let out an incredibly sexy growl.

Cody drank it all in. His girlfriend’s fingers circled over the brunette’s clit. Ava writhed in pleasure. One set of tits quivered from his thrusts, and another from the motion of Ginny’s hand. Ava whimpered with every thrust, and his girlfriend let out excited moans.

Before long, the quiet clap of colliding bodies joined that symphony. Ava’s breasts went from quivering to bouncing. Her cries grew louder. Ginny shifted position and her fingers flashed even faster between the brunette’s legs.

“Y-y-yes!” Ava screamed from the surge of stimulation.

“Come for us. Do it,” Ginny demanded in breathless excitement. She was looking right at her friend’s flushed face.

The two girls’ eyes locked and Ava squealed, “Oh! Oh! Oh my god!”

“Mmm hmm. Yeah,” Ginny responded. Still staring deep into Ava’s eyes, she said, “Fuck her hard, baby. Make her come.”

Ava loosed an ear-piercing screech when he followed that instruction to the letter.

Cody pounded her pussy and grunted with exertion. The flush in the brunette’s face seemed to deepen every time he slammed into her. Then he felt the first warning tickle. He quickly lifted his eyes to stare at the wall, but it did nothing to hide the sound of his cock plunging into her tight, wet pussy, or the pleasure-filled cries bursting from Ava’s lips. He clenched his teeth, summoned up his will, and prepared to fight.

It wasn’t necessary.

He let out a surprised grunt when her pussy ferociously constricted around him. The sound could hardly compete with Ava’s wail of sweet agony. Cody thrust against the resistance of her climaxing pussy, causing her to suck in a ragged gasp and scream again.

“Yes! Yes! Yes!” Ginny squealed in rapid succession, her fingers still a blur between the brunette’s legs.

A few more thrusts pushed him just a little too close to the edge, and Cody buried his cock one last time. Pinned to the couch by his throbbing cock, Ava bucked and lurched. Her arms flailed and clawed at whatever got in their way. It had been quite a while since he’d watched another woman come, and it was thrilling.

Ever so slowly, Ava drifted down from her peak. Ginny’s fingers left her friend’s clit, and she looked up at him with a beatific smile while caressing his leg – leaving triple slippery trails of the brunette’s juices in the process. Ava’s eyes were still closed from the electric jolts of climax rushing through her body.

Ginny pushed on his hip, and he pulled out. A wet slurp accompanied his cock slipping from her clinging embrace, though the sound was quickly overshadowed by a pained whimper from Ava.

His cock was still touching her folds when Ginny curled two fingers and a thumb around the base, pulled it toward her, and engulfed it in her mouth.

Ginny moaned with every suck of his pussy-slick cock. The itch of impending climax, which had begun to ebb, reasserted itself rapidly in her knowing mouth. He was on the verge of warning her that he was close when she let the head of his cock pop from her lips and she gasped. She immediately turned toward Ava.

The brunette’s eyes were filled with wonder as she panted and gasped from the aftershocks of her orgasm.

“Mmm, you taste so good,” Ginny said. She ran her fingers over her friend’s abs, never losing eye contact.

Cody had just a millisecond to see the fire rise in Ava’s eyes before she grasped Ginny’s hand, and pulled the blonde toward her. He quickly discovered that at least most of his fears were unfounded. The two women kissed with desperate passion, and Ava yanked up Ginny’s top within a second of their lips touching. After catching a foot to the ribs from his squirming girlfriend, he moved to the arm of the couch to enjoy the show.

Ginny’s top didn’t last long, and since she’d already removed her bra, their breasts were soon squished against each other as their tongues wrangled. Ava pushed up on the blonde’s shoulders, and wrapped her lips around Ginny’s nipple. His girlfriend let out a high-pitched moan from her friend’s ministrations.

Though she was apparently paying plenty of attention to what she was doing with her lips, Ava was also multitasking. She was doing everything in her power to hook her toes beneath the waistband of Ginny’s shorts, to get them out of the way as well. Cody was glad to assist her, and moved to simultaneously yank his girlfriend’s shorts and panties down. Ginny lifted each knee in turn, allowing him to remove the final barrier between them.

His girlfriend pulled her nipple from Ava’s lips, but only so she could take her turn. The two women ground their bodies against each other, moaned, and gasped. One of Ava’s hands roamed over Ginny’s back, while the fingers of the other entwined in blonde tresses.

Ginny let her friend’s nipple go, and Ava whimpered in protest. A moan rapidly followed when the blonde planted a kiss just below Ava’s breasts, and then another a little lower.

“I’ve wanted to do this for so long,” Ginny said before moving to another kiss, closer to her friend’s sex.

Ava responded, “Oh my god. Me too.”

Ginny’s trail of kisses reached the brunette’s mound, and his girlfriend said, “Come watch, baby.”

Cody slipped off the couch to sit on the coffee table, but his girlfriend wasn’t waiting for him to change his vantage point. Ava lurched and squealed as her friend’s tongue washed over her folds.

Ginny wasn’t hesitating, or messing around whatsoever. She was eating her friend’s pussy with delighted fervor. He said, “That’s so hot, baby.”

His girlfriend must have hit just the right spot, because Ava let out a yelp that trailed off into aroused laughter. The brunette then turned toward him – her eyes focused on his erection – and moaned while licking his lips.

What the hell, he thought as he pushed up from the coffee table.

Ginny moaned her approval when Ava wrapped her fingers around his cock, and then engulfed it in her mouth. He growled from the feeling of her lips sliding over him, and rested a hand on the back of her head. The other he filled with a firm breast.

His girlfriend was absolutely devouring Ava’s pussy, and the brunette whimpered around his cock. Cody alternated between watching his girlfriend between Ava’s legs, and the brunette’s head bobbing over his erection.

He was beginning to feel the tickle again when a combination of trying to take him too deep while Ginny brought her ever closer to the edge caused Ava to choke on his cock. She pulled away with a croak, trailing saliva and sniffling. Her fingers – still wrapped around him – squeezed uncomfortably tight when she let out a scream.

“Oh shit! You’re... You’re gonna make me come!” Ava cried.

The sexiest, hungriest sound rumbled in his girlfriend’s throat from hearing that.

Ava’s hand dropped from his erection and closed around the furry blanket beneath her in an iron grip. Her other hand appeared to be clawing at the blanket on the other side as well. The brunette’s face was flushed, and tightening by the moment as she neared a pinnacle.

“Ah! Oh! Ah! Oh!” Ava cried in rapid succession. As the last syllable passed her lips, her eyes narrowed, and her mouth dropped open.

JuliaWave
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JuliaWave

Cody fondled her breasts and pinched her nipples, watching the brunette’s features tighten. Suddenly, she lurched, and loosed a primal scream.

“Damn,” he said as Ava bucked like a wild woman from her throes. His girlfriend held on tight, tenaciously chasing her friend’s climaxing pussy to lick up the fruits of her labor. Ava absolutely came unglued. She came until her voice turned hoarse and she was fighting for breath. It was only when her whimpers started sounding pained and trembling hands pushed against Ginny’s head that his girlfriend relented.

The look on Ginny’s face mingled triumph, awe, and giddy satisfaction as she rose up to her knees from between Ava’s legs. Cody couldn’t imagine anything sexier than his girlfriend licking another girl’s pussy juice off her lips while she plunged three fingers into her own canal to relieve the ache that had built within her. Ginny offered him a beatific smile before leaning forward and dropping onto her hands above her still-twitching friend.

Cody sat down on the coffee table again and gave his cock a squeeze, because it was aching for attention as well. Ginny balanced on one elbow and caressed Ava’s red face while the brunette struggled to catch her breath.

After a few seconds, their eyes met, and both women let out embarrassed sounding giggles. Ava shuddered and said between gasps, “You... You made me come s-so hard.”

“Not bad for my first time, huh?” Ginny asked, and then licked her lips.

“Really?”

Ginny nodded.

“Oh wow,” Ava said in a soft voice, and then grunted as an aftershock rippled through her lithe body.

Once the brunette settled, Ginny moved in for a kiss. The two girls ground their pussies together as they kissed.

“Told you that you taste good,” Ginny said when their lips finally parted.

“Do you want me to..?” Ava asked, and lifted her eyebrows.

“Do you want to?” Ginny responded with a question of her own.

The brunette nodded enthusiastically, and blushed as she giggled. The two women kissed and pressed their bodies together again. They were still so engaged when Ginny held out a hand and beckoned Cody with a crooked finger.

He rose up from the coffee table, and cheekily rested his balls in his girlfriend’s open hand. She gave them a faint squeezed before moving her hand to the shaft of his cock. Ginny pulled away from the kiss and turned toward him. “A little something to tide you over while we play,” she said as she guided his cock and her lips together.

Cody groaned from the familiar and oh-so-good feeling of Ginny’s hot mouth. Ava enhanced that even more by cupping his balls and caressing them.

Ginny let him slip from her lips after a few sucks and asked, “You don’t mind waiting for a little while, do you?”

He answered, “Nah, I’m good.”

Both girls laughed. Then Ginny pointed his cock toward her friend’s mouth. “Don’t you just love this cock?” she asked.

Ava ended up moaning her answer around him.

Ginny insistently pushed on his hip after only a couple of sucks, and he obediently backed away from the brunette’s questing lips.

“You can have some more after you eat my pussy,” Ginny said.

Ava pushed on her friend’s shoulders and said, “Then lay down and let me at it.”

The girls moved in perfect coordination, as if it was something they’d done a thousand times. Ava pulled her legs up, providing room. Ginny sat up over her knees, and then reclined. The brunette sat up at the same time, and had her fingers between the blonde’s legs even before Ginny’s thighs parted.

“Come here,” Ginny demanded, and held out a hand.

Cody stepped over – cock in hand. His girlfriend shook her head and pointed at the ground. When he knelt down next to her, she guided his lips to hers. After a brief, but deep kiss, she turned his head to look down to where Ava was kneeling between her thighs and fingering her.

“Stop teasing and lick my pussy,” Ginny said in a pouty voice.

Ava scooted her knees back, and then slowly lowered her face into the V of Ginny’s legs, staring into the blonde’s eyes the whole while. His girlfriend shuddered when Ava moaned as she slipped her tongue between her friend’s folds.

Cody sat down and marveled at the sight. Ava had her perfect butt high in the air. It was every bit as mesmerizing to watch his girlfriend get licked as it had been to watch her go down on another girl for the first time.

Both girls moaned, though Ava’s was muffled by the blonde’s folds. The brunette slowly lifted her head, made eye contact with Ginny, and revealed that her tongue was sliding through the part of her friend’s nether lips. Ginny trembled when that tongue flicked over her clit.

“That’s so fucking hot,” Ginny said. “My pussy taste good?”

“So good,” Ava answered, and then made a ravenous sound as she dived back in.

Ginny squealed and squeezed her tits.

After a few seconds of cooing and moaning from her friend’s slithering tongue, Ginny said, “See. I told you. We both wanted it.”

“Yeah, yeah,” he said, never taking his eyes off the scene between her thighs.

“And as soon as she makes me come, I want you to fuck her again. I want you to come in her pussy this time.”

“Ah, baby,” he groaned while listening to the excited sound Ava made in her throat.

“Yeah? You want to come all over my boyfriend’s cock? Want him to fill you up with cum?”

Ava stopped licking for the fraction of a second it took to answer, “Yes.”

Ginny reached down and put her hand on the back of Ava’s head, pulling her friend’s face tighter against her. “Then eat my fucking pussy and make me come.”

Ava shifted her position slightly, and Cody saw it was so the brunette could bring her fingers into the mix. Ginny moaned deep in her throat as Ava’s fingers penetrated her. That was followed by a sharp yelp when the brunette shook her head back and forth.

“Yes, just like that,” Ginny exclaimed.

Cody reached up to run his fingers through his girlfriend’s hair while he delighted in the sight of her being eaten out. Ginny had other ideas, and pulled his hand to her breast instead. He obliged, pinching her nipple with just the amount of pressure that he knew she liked. Her back arched, and her fingers fisted in Ava’s hair.

He reached over the arm holding Ava between her legs, and pinched the nipple’s twin. Then he put his lips and tongue to work on the first. He licked, sucked, and even nibbled on the erect nub – always facing toward the action between his girlfriend’s legs.

He could feel her breathing quickening through her rising and falling breast. He could tell it was getting harder by the way it stirred his hair as well. Ginny began to writhe. Her whimpers and moans grew louder – sharper. Even though he was facing her pussy, he knew her well enough to know that her cheeks were turning bright red, and that ruddy glow was beginning to spread through her face.

She was climbing her mountain, and he was loving every moment of it.

Ava must have been able to tell as well, because the sounds she made as she lapped and sucked between her friends legs grew more excited. He saw her arm pumping faster.

After a couple of minutes, he felt Ginny’s breasts grow slippery and could taste hints of salt as he suckled her nipple. Despite the internal heat causing the fine sheen of sweat, her flesh prickled with goosebumps from the chills running through her.

The sounds Ava was making grew even more ravenous, and he could hear the somewhat quieter, squishy accompaniment of the brunette’s fingers plunging into Ginny’s soaked pussy as well. His girlfriend trembled in erratic waves, and he knew from experience that she was almost there.

“Oh god! Oh god! Fuck yes! Yes!”

Cody released her nipple and finally looked away from Ava to see Ginny’s face beaded with sweat, and tight with pleasure. “Come for her,” he said.

“Gonna... Gonna...” Ginny cried, and then drew in a great, noisy breath and shrieked, “Coming!” The last syllable stretched out until it almost faded into a wheeze as her orgasm took hold.

In a touch of evil genius, Cody held her down. Ava dug her fingers into her friend’s thighs at the same time. Between the two of them, they restrained the bucking blonde sufficiently for Ava to continue her assault. Ginny screamed, clawed, and thrashed. He could see her head lashing in his peripheral vision, whipping her hair.

When his girlfriend’s cries turned pained, he saw Ava relax her grip, and pull back a little. The brunette softly tongued his girlfriend, so he let her go as well. Ginny continued to buck and thrash, but then slowly settled down from her peak of pleasure.

Ava kept licking for a few seconds, and then finished with several soft kisses over Ginny’s clit. When she lifted her head from between his girlfriend’s legs, Cody could see that Ava’s face glistened with pussy juice from the tip of her nose all the way to her chin. A drop dangled from her chin by a strand a couple of inches long briefly, and then the thread snapped. Ava licked her lips as the droplet spattered on her breast.

Ginny breathed hard. He was hardly surprised to see her right leg quivering uncontrollably, and reached out to caress it, as he always did. She let out a weak moan as the quake settled, and her leg sank to the furry blanket beneath her.

He caught Ava’s eye and mouthed the word nice. The brunette’s face flushed with color, she giggled, and had to look away.

Finally, Ginny found enough breath to speak and said, “Oh. My. Fucking. God.”

Ava mimicked her friend in asking, “Not too bad for my first time?”

Ginny wearily laughed, nodded, and – after a couple of deep breaths – said, “That was amazing.”

“That was hot as hell, baby,” Cody told her.

Ginny groaned. “Speaking of hot... Get me some water, please?”

“Sure,” he responded as he stood.

Ava’s eyes homed straight in on his bobbing cock.

“Somebody wants something,” Ginny said in an amused tone, and both girls laughed. His girlfriend tried to backhand his ass as he walked toward the kitchen, but missed. “Hurry up,” she called after him.

He did exactly that, grabbing three bottles in hopes that he would need one soon. Though he was gone for less than a minute, he found the two girls groping each other and kissing when he returned. He had to clear his throat while sitting his bottle down to attract their attention.

The girls laughed as their lips parted. Ginny gave a little nod, and they scooted back to the opposite ends of the couch where they’d started the evening. Cody handed them each a bottle of water, and then sat down between them.

Though they both took advantage of their bottles of water, they took advantage of something else as well. He was hardly averse to the caresses of their free hands over his thighs, chest, and abdomen. Ginny was the first to let her fingers glide over the swollen head of his cock, but her friend’s hand wasn’t far behind.

Cody breathed heavily and leaned back against the couch, enjoying the two soft hands tantalizing him. Ginny caught up his chin in her fingertips, and pulled him into a kiss. When she pulled back, she turned his head toward Ava, and the brunette kissed him with equal passion.

He felt his girlfriend’s fingers curl around his cock, as well as the shifting cushions. He fully expected her lips to wrap around him. What he did not expect was the shock of a mouth recently full of ice cold water.

Ginny chuckled around him when he gasped and stiffened. Her mouth rapidly warmed around him, and he responded when Ava moved in for another kiss. The angle was somewhat awkward, but he managed to reach up and cup one of the brunette’s breasts as their tongues danced.

His girlfriend let him go with a wet pop and asked, “Want a taste, Ava?”

“Mmm hmm,” Ava moaned into their kiss before pulling away. Ginny held onto his cock, and continued to do so while her friend engulfed him in her mouth.

“Good, baby?” his girlfriend asked.

“Yeah,” he answered. Ava didn’t suck quite as hard, but she used her tongue more than Ginny did. It was different, but equally wonderful.

“Ready to slide it inside her, make her come, and then fill her up?”

“God, Ginny,” he said as that suggestion caused Ava to suck him a little harder.

“Stand up for a second,” his girlfriend instructed.

That was easier said than done with Ava’s lips wrapped around him. He gestured to the brunette and shrugged.

“You don’t want to waste that load in your mouth, do you?” Ginny suggested.

Ava took one last, slow suck, accompanied by a sad moan, kissed the head of his cock, and sat up out of his lap. As soon as he stood up, Ginny leaned in to whisper to her friend. Ava nodded, and the girls went into motion.

The brunette turned, put one foot on the floor, and made a bridge out of her leg by planting her other foot on the cushion. Ginny slid her legs under, and then Ava got on all fours over her. After a little scooting, they were in sixty-nine with each other, leaving plenty of room on one end of the couch for him.

His girlfriend reached up, caressed Ava’s legs, and said, “Come fuck her.” She then let out a squeal when the brunette dropped down and licked her pussy.

Cody tilted his head to the side as he climbed on the couch to keep an eye on Ava tonguing his girlfriend. As soon as it was within reach, Ginny took control by wrapping her fingers around his cock. He looked around the stiff organ to see her smiling up at him. Once again, she wetted him in her friend’s pussy nectar, and then poised the mushroom tip at the entrance of Ava’s canal.

She didn’t have to push on his ass this time. Ava yelped and her toes curled as he penetrated her.

“Uh huh. Fuck her baby,” Ginny encouraged him from below.

Cody sucked in a hiss through his teeth when his girlfriend’s tongue tickled his balls. She gave him another lap when he buried his cock in Ava’s tight little pussy again. He felt her shifting as he withdrew, and looked down to see her turning her attention to Ava. The brunette whimpered when Ginny’s tongue washed over her clit.

He didn’t know where to look as he slowly pumped his hips. He had Ava’s sexy ass, his girlfriend licking the brunette from below, and Ava’s tongue at work on Ginny to choose from. It was tough to stay in control, but he slowly pushed into Ava balls deep with every stroke, and withdrew until the head almost popped out of her canal. Ava moaned and groaned with pleasure into Ginny’s pussy.

Every time he glanced down, he could see his girlfriend’s eyes alight with excitement. Her tongue roamed between his balls, pussy-slick shaft, and Ava’s clit. There was no questioning that she was enjoying it. Though he still wasn’t sure it wouldn’t become a problem later, he decided to savor the moment.

After a couple of minutes of slow stroking, Ginny’s tongue paused just long enough for her to say, “Faster.”

“Yes. Please,” Ava moaned.

Cody had no trouble following up on that. Ava yelped when his cock dived into her. His girlfriend let out a chuckling moan. He could feel his balls brushing Ginny’s nose, and the occasional swipe of her tongue as she licked her brunette friend. Despite the quickened pace, he maintained control, letting Ava feel every inch of his cock. She was absolutely soaked, and his erection was coated in a thick sheath of her juices.

Ginny suddenly put her hands on his legs at the back of a stroke. She kept pushing, so he pulled out, which drew a desperate whimper from Ava. His girlfriend then guided his pussy-slick cock to her lips. He needed very little guidance to fuck her mouth. Ginny croaked around him, taking him into her throat, which he could see as it bulged with each penetration.

Her hands restrained him after a half dozen pumps, and she gasped as soon as the head of his cock cleared her lips. She was sniffling – but smiling – as she guided his cock back into her friend.

A deep, sexy groan escaped Ava as his cock filled her full once more.

Ginny’s hands curled around Ava’s body, caressing the brunette’s ass. She let her fingers glide toward her friend’s puckered opening, but never quite touched it. Cody kept thrusting at a quick, measured pace. When he looked down, he saw that his girlfriend had an impatient look at her face, she tilted her head, and he correctly guessed to look at her hands.

Ginny wiggled her thumb, and then pointed at Ava’s little pink pucker.

As soon as he slicked his thumb in her juices, Ginny’s smile returned. She also let her head settle on the cushion, wriggled a little and replaced her tongue with her fingers. Ava yelped from the increased stimulation to her clit.

An even louder one sounded when his slick thumb pressed against her back door. Cody swirled his thumb over her ass, drawing out a growl.

“Do it. Fuck her hard. Make her come,” Ginny said in a husky, demanding voice.

“Fuck yeah,” Cody growled as he tightened his grip on Ava’s hip. The brunette screeched when his cock slammed into her.

Sharp smacks sounded as their bodies collided, mingling with loud cries from Ava. All the while, Ginny moaned and frigged her friend’s clit. Cody could tell without looking that Ava was no longer licking his girlfriend. The constant whimpers, gasps, and high-pitched grunts made that impossible.

Cody growled as the wicked itch swelled in the head of his cock. He wetted his thumb once more in Ava’s juices, and then closed his eyes as he pressed it against the brunette’s ass. He knew he was in for a fight. She felt too good, and the whole situation was just too hot.

Cliche as it was, the best he could think of was running baseball stats through his head as he kept his hips pumping. He tried to close his ears as well, but could still hear Ava’s cries growing louder – more frequent. He was losing the battle. His muscles tightened, and the thumb that had been teasing Ava’s ass penetrated her to the knuckle. The brunette shrieked, and cried out, “Y-y-yes!”

“That’s it. Come for him. Come for him. Fucking do it,” Ginny cried.

“Oh m-my g-g-god! Yes! Like that! Like that!” Ava cried.

Cody loudly grunted as the warmth and tickle spread through his thrusting shaft.

“Not yet. Don’t come yet,” Ginny admonished him.

Easy for you to say, he thought. It was taking every ounce of his willpower not to explode inside her. His muscles tensed and his teeth clenched. Something akin to a roar sounded in his head as he fought against the inevitable.

The sound of Ava screaming and her pussy clenching around him caught him by surprise.

“Oh, yes! Yes! Yes!” Ginny cried as her friend wailed in beautiful agony.

Cody opened his eyes to see the brunette clawing at the sheets as her body bucked.

“Now fill her up. Come in her,” Ginny demanded.

Cody managed exactly one more thrust before he did exactly that. He roared as his cum surged up and erupted into Ava’s clenched canal.

“Yes, baby,” Ginny cooed, even as Ava let out another shriek.

His hips bucked erratically, jamming his cock into her depths as spurt after spurt of cum flooded Ava’s pussy. He roared again when Ginny’s fingers gently squeezed his balls, setting off an especially powerful ejaculation. His head began to swim from the intensity of his orgasm. When at last he began to fitfully dribble into her rhythmically clenching canal, his strength left him, and he slumped forward to rest his head on her sweat-dampened back.

Not that he got any rest. He was rapidly growing sensitive, and the contractions of Ava’s pussy as she drifted down from her peak were almost too much. Every squeeze of her canal made him grunt – the sounds becoming more pitiful with each utterance. Finally, he couldn’t take any more.

Somehow, Ginny was in the perfect position for her tongue to slide over his balls and the full length of his cock as he pulled free. Ava let out a weepy cry as he left her empty. He sat down hard, and then winced when he banged his head against the lamp on the table behind him.

His girlfriend giggled.

When he opened his eyes a second later, he saw Ginny’s tongue flicking Ava’s folds as a stream of cum dribbled from the brunette’s winking canal. Though his sensitive manhood protested mightily, he couldn’t take his eyes off the sight of his girlfriend drinking cum out of another girl’s pussy. Ava trembled and whimpered.

Ginny’s tongue paused just long enough for her to say, “Mmm, he really filled you up.” It took just a little too long to say, because a big glob of semen dripped on her upper lip before she could manage to slurp it up.

She just giggled, grabbed her girlfriend’s ass, and buried her face in Ava’s pussy.

A series of three pained whimpers escaped her before Ava lurched away from Ginny’s questing tongue. His girlfriend let her escape, even though his cum was still escaping as well. The last thing he saw before he let his eyes drift closed was cum pooling on Ginny’s tits.

Though he tried to ignore the cushions dipping and jostling him as the girls moved a minute or so later, his eyes opened of their own volition. He groaned from the sight of Ava licking his cum off Ginny’s tits, which she then shared with his girlfriend in a kiss.

“Fuck,” he groaned as he closed his eyes again.

The girls both giggled.

He could hear them whispering, and opened his eyes when he felt them both get up. Ginny puckered her lips and made a kissing sound as the girls headed past the couch toward the hall. Ava had a hand tucked between her legs to avoid dribbling on the carpet along the way. Cody took advantage of the open couch to slump down, and let out a relieved sigh.

He had no idea how long it had been when Ginny roused him from a doze by patting him on the cheek. She was still naked, though she was wearing a huge – and somewhat crooked – smile. “Come on. Bedroom,” she said.

He opened his mouth to protest, but not a word escaped. Ginny’s narrowed eyes told him she wasn’t taking no for an answer. It took a couple of aborted attempts to sit up. When he tried to stand, he found his legs weren’t particularly cooperative either. Ginny taking his hand to lead him to the bedroom helped a little, but he was still wobbly throughout the journey.

Ava was waiting in the bed – still naked as well. Ginny led him to her side of the bed, and encouraged him to get between them. As soon as he settled in, both girls wriggled in against him, and rested their heads on his chest.

Ava caught his gaze as she settled and said, “Thank you. That was incredible.”

“You’re welcome. Damn, you felt good,” he said, which made her smile.

Ginny cupped his chin and turned him toward her.

“My turn to say thank you.” She licked her lips and added, “You got me that pussy that I wanted.”

“Anything for you, baby,” he said.

“I think you got something out of it too,” she said, and then laughed.

“Yep,” he agreed as he let his eyes drift closed.

“Nuh uh,” Ginny immediately protested while slapping his cheek. “No going to sleep. You’re not done yet. You have to make Ava a creampie too.”

He sucked in a sharp breath through his nose as one of Ginny’s hands rested on his cock, and one of Ava’s cradled his balls.

“Oh boy,” he groaned as they went to work.

 

Published 
Written by RejectReality
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments