Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Special On Butt Plugs

"A brief visit to Jessie's Boutique"

69
33 Comments 33
14.2k Views 14.2k
1.5k words 1.5k words

He sat in the car for nearly thirty minutes, bored out of his mind while his wife was in the hair salon. Sitting right in front of him was an adult boutique, so he figured he could kill some time while waiting. His wife might be annoyed, but she should have warned him they were stopping by the salon. Who knew how long she was going to be in there?

He stepped in and was honestly surprised by how nice it was. It had large windows letting in a great deal of light; it was clean and colorful.  In some way, he had expected something darker and dingier, sort of like that strip club where Tony had his bachelor party. A very attractive woman was manning the checkout counter and he saw several customers browsing and who had to be a couple of clerks assisting. He was also surprised how large it was, not counting the sign directing people downstairs for specialized clothing, whatever that meant.

The lady who was behind the counter approached him, “Hi, can I help you find something?”

She wasn’t tall but nicely proportioned and a nametag pushed out prominently on one breast. It read: “Jessie.”

“Um, no thanks, just looking.”

She smiled, “Please feel free. If you need any help, please just ask for me, Nadine or Suzy.” She pointed to the two clerks, one of whom waved and had a wonderful smile. The other one was deep in discussion with a gorgeous blond lady in the section dealing with toys.

“Thanks!”

Jessie smiled again and went back to the counter. He wandered through the movie area but knew bringing one of those home might cause all sorts of problems. The last thing he needed was hearing his wife call him a ‘pervert’. He passed through the movies and was browsing the toy section and stopped by something he had never considered: anal plugs. There was a set of four, each gradually getting larger. A quiet voice interrupted his thoughts.

“Most people who use them find that unless they exercise their muscles, the smaller ones can loosen up over time.”

He turned and found himself looking into the most expressive set of brown eyes on a lovely girl whose nametag said ‘Nadine’.

“I hadn’t realized. Do people really enjoy them?”

Nadine blushed slightly, “Oh yes, they intensify sensations in both men and women.”

He raised an eyebrow like he didn’t really believe her.

She added, “In fact, I am wearing one right now.”

He caught himself quickly, but not before he glanced down at Nadine’s rear. She had turned slightly and stuck out a hip as she said it. “Are you sure you’re not just saying that to maybe make a sale?”

Nadine laughed, “I know it sounds like some car salesman saying, ‘I drive this model every day’, but I really do have one in right now.” She thought for a second and grabbed his hand. “Come on!”

Without understanding, he followed her down the stairs. The basement looked as large as the upstairs as she took him past a couple of doors and then into what looked like a break room. Instead of sitting down, she turned and pushed his hand down the back of her jeans. They stretched and before he could even think, he felt a hard, round object. He went to pull his hand out like the object was burning him, but Nadine held him tight.

“It’s okay, you can touch it. I didn’t want you to think I was lying just to sell something to you. I love my butt plug and it makes me horny all freaking day! Don’t pull out.”

He had to laugh slightly at her wording and in a moment she caught it as well. “Most guys don’t hear that too often, do they, ‘Don’t pull out!’ or is it ‘Don’t — Pull out!’” They laughed together and he relaxed slightly with his fingers still on the object.

“Rub it, pressing a bit. Don’t worry, it won’t hurt me.”

He did as she asked and he found himself enjoying watching her move her hips in response.

“That feels so good. Now pinch the edge and pull it out just a little, then let my muscle pull it back in.”

SpicySugar
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SpicySugar

He again did as she asked and she grasped his arm and made the most delightful noise.

“That’s it, don’t stop, you are going to make me cum!”

He didn’t stop, although something was cautioning him. It was so much fun watching the very pretty and, apparently very uninhibited, Nadine get off. She was rocking her generous hips along with him and kept making the sexiest noises.

“What the hell!”

He jumped at the voice of his wife, but Nadine didn’t release his hand. He looked frantic for a moment. His wife almost laughed at the expression on his face. “Just what the fuck is going on here?”

He tried to say something, but Nadine talked first, “I was showing your husband my butt plug. Now he’s going to get me off, so back off for a few minutes.”

“Is that true?”

Her husband nodded, unable to find his voice.

“Finish what you started. Make her cum!”

He was shocked that his wife hadn’t freaked out, but between her look and the sexy Nadine in front of him, he kept pulling and letting go of the toy.

Nadine unbuttoned her jeans and tugged them and her panties over her hips, he got a great view of a world-class ass, and as she bent over he could also see the purple heart-shaped jewel at the end of her butt plug.

“Don’t stop now! Make me cum!” Nadine pleaded with him.

He looked briefly at his wife, but she was also looking at Nadine. So he kept going, not that he wanted to stop. He pulled harder and the plug popped out; he stared at it in his hand.

His wife told him, “Well, push it back in already.”

Nadine reached back and pulled her butt cheeks wide open. “Spit on my bumhole, it’ll help.”

He looked at his wife with an almost helpless look.

She also told him, “Do what the girl says!”

So in a partly confused state, he dribbled a tiny bit of saliva in the crack of her ass and it was barely enough to even run down to her hole.

“Oh, for god’s sake,” his wife said as she leaned over and really spit in the right spot. Then she took his hand and guided the plug back to her.

“Push it in, fuck her with it!”

It was surprisingly challenging to push it back in, but the moan Nadine made when he did so was amazing!

“Don’t pull it all the way, just bring it to the edge of pulling out and then push it back in. Like your wife said, fuck me with it.”

So he did, and in just a few more minutes he watched Nadine go through one hell of an orgasm. As she buttoned up her jeans, his wife sent him upstairs to buy the set of butt plugs and to wait for her in the car. She wanted to talk to Nadine.

Once he was out of earshot, both of them started laughing.

“Do you think he’ll figure out he was set up?”

“Nads, honey, I want him to be a little more adventurous in the bedroom. I wasn’t expecting this! How in the world…?”

“It was easy, he was looking at them and I happened to be wearing one today. It seemed a good idea at the time. Besides, you always loved me and my toy collection!”

“I still do, even though that was a long time ago! I’m a married lady now!”

Nadine looked at her former girlfriend with a small and maybe sad smile. “Anytime you want to relive the past, you know where I live. And if you get hubby there to be more adventurous, a threesome or even a ‘moresome’ might be in order. I remember how much you liked crowds!”

She looked at the door quickly, “Not so loud, hon, he doesn’t know about my past, well, not all of my past! I better go join him or he might try out one of those plugs in the car!”

Nadine smiled more broadly this time, “I think he’s in for an education, I hope he enjoys it!”

“I hope so too!” She kissed Nadine on the cheek and there was a small pause as Nads ran her hand up her side, letting her know the invitation was real!

Nads watched her go out of the breakroom and up the stairs and sighed. She really did hope her husband got into the swing of things. She also wondered if he noticed the small spreading stain of precum on his khakis!

 

 

Published 
Written by Brookell
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments