Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Gill Woke up

"lady wakes to pleasure"

9
1 Comment 1
22.3k Views 22.3k
430 words 430 words

Gill woke up.   As she tried to move she found that her hands where restrained. She looked around her to see a tall dark man in a white doctor’s coat. She started to speak, to ask all the questions racing through her mind, when he put a ball gag in her mouth. Her eyes widened as the man gripped her ankles and pulled them apart and secured them so that her legs were properly spread. To her horror she started to get wet. The man smiled pleasantly as if he was pleased. With a gloved finger he gently grazed her clit and she involuntarily lift to him.

  Next he blindfolded her. She waited for what he would do next. Suddenly a buzzing filled the room. She waited, getting wetter by the moment. But nothing happened. She was beginning to think he left when he pushed his finger into her. He’d taken the gloves off. Thrusting in and out of her slick cunt, she yelped behind her gag when he added another finger. Her pussy clenched and pulsed. Dripping wet now he seemed satisfied and the buzzing was pressed into her clit. Her hips writhed, and she was so close to cumming when it stopped. She was breathing heavily as he pulled his fingers from between her legs.

Again she waited, her pussy pulsing. Again the vibrator was pressed to her clit, but this time a small dildo was thrust inside her. He fucked the toy into her, until she was whimpering and stopped. He waited for her to cool down a little then started sucking her clit and playing with her nipples lightly. Gill tried to get her bonds loose; the man laughed and assured her she couldn’t pull herself free. He continued the sensuous torture, sucking on her more greedily and lapping at her slit. Her nipples ached and she wished he’d do something other than the feather light touch that was driving her crazy. Then once again he stopped.

She groaned. Suddenly much sooner than she’d thought, her drooling cunt was being stretched. The big cock filling her was heaven, and her inner muscles clamped down on it hard. Now he was groaning, and the buzzing started again and pushed against her overly sensitive button. She screamed behind her gag as her nipples were pinched and the cock filling her pulled out and shoved its way back in. again and again. The tingling heat spread through her body until she was shaking with her orgasm. The man grunted and warmth spilled into her.

Published 
Written by Blackbee
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments