Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Her First Dildo Experience

"An erotic adventure to the sex shop"

21
4 Comments 4
71.3k Views 71.3k
4.7k words 4.7k words
Famous Story
Her First Dildo Experience

Cherie and I had been together going on ten years. Our sex life was great, at least as great as it could be at times. Having children can sometimes limit our experiences and adventures, but we tried very hard to keep the fires burning in little ways here and there by trying to be spontaneous and playing in new places in new ways. Strangely enough, we had never managed to include toys yet. But we had had conversations frequently about it, just never really gotten around to gathering the nerve to purchase anything.

We were both driven by desires to make love in new places. This seemed to be a desire ranking high on our list of new adventures. We were constantly discussing places and ways to get away with private sex in the outdoors, in vehicles, or out in public just off the beaten path where there was a remote chance of getting caught. Our desires took us to adventures such as having quiet sex in the pool in our back yard which is located in a very densely populated neighborhood, on the tailgate of my pickup truck in a secluded cemetery during the mid-afternoon daylight, and on the hood of her car parked at the end of an old dirt road during a hot summer night with crickets and frogs chiming their approval all around us. Every venture fueled our desire to push the envelope further.

One of our sexual romps came not long after the cemetery experience as we were driving home from a movie one night. The passionate sex we had there was a constant subject for weeks after, and when we left the theatre following the movie, she was playful and frisky as we walked to my truck. It was a cool spring night and the stars were out in full force. For some reason, a clear night like that always made her playful and cheery with desire. I was never in protest over this fact. She made several comments on my ass and even grazed my crotch as we wandered through the crowd towards our ride home.

Knowing full well she was in the mood, I took the long route home and was treated to a very seductive show. We were barely out of the parking lot before she had her shoes and shorts off and was rubbing her red thong panties sensually. Her right hand rubbed her chest, and eventually, her left hand slid under her panties and found her clit, rubbing slowly as she looked over at me with erotic eyes. I was mesmerized at the site of her actions as I drove through busy post-movie traffic. Cars were all around us moving through traffic and awaiting lights to turn green. We followed the flow of traffic, Cherie moaning softly, and I driving slowly along feeling the twitch of my cock getting hard and my balls tickling with lust.

As I scooted the truck out of city limits and found the highway, her panties found the floorboard, and her finger was knuckle deep in the hot, beautiful pussy I had grown to love over the years. It was completely wet and made wet sounds as she groaned and fiddled her clit and inserted her finger in and out over and over again. My cock was hard as a rock by the time I reached the intersection where I always turn to make the five mile journey to our house. Her hand left her mound just long enough to get her shirt off, and there I sat watching my lady dropping her shirt and bra to the floorboard. Her nude body leaned back into the seat, and she concentrated both hands on that gorgeous pussy. One rubbing her clit, the other sinking two fingers inside rhythmically, and her mouth in a lazy part emitting lustful moans and occasional words. Those single words quickly turned to verbal comments and instructions for me to follow.

“Do you like seeing me play with my wet pussy?” she asked through lustful moans. I could only nod my head….my cock was hurting with desire through my own shorts. She obviously knew this and rubbed her nipples with her left hand. The smell of her sex juices were filling the cab of my truck.

“Maybe you should get your cock out and join me then!” she moaned as she rubbed her nipples some more.

I glanced at the road and took a moment to register just how I would undress while driving. I guess I was looking a little confused by the feat because a few seconds later, I could feel her hands on my button fly and zipper. Like a professional, she had my shorts undone and slipped down under my ass quickly. With a little adjustment, she removed them completely, and I did some fancy footwork to get them away from my legs and toss them onto the floorboard next to her clothes. And at that point, my cock was out, in full view of her face, in all its horny glory.

Before I could say a word, she had my cock in her mouth and was sucking me like she had a purpose. I let out a long breath and sighed a moan so loud she quickly looked up to make sure she wasn’t hurting me. It was rather aggressive, so she may have been a little worried she grazed me with her teeth, but I reassured her she was doing quite well.

“That feels good baby….suck it all you want! My cock loves your mouth and what it can do!” I cooed.

She went back to her amazing blowjob, and I tried to concentrate on the road. It was a task for sure, but I maintained good control, as she maintained a firm grip on my cock. Her ass parked up in the air next to me in the bench seat and her head bobbed up and down quicker by the moment. I had a momentary thought as we drove that it was probably good that it was dark outside, because any approaching cars would have had a great view of her ass as we drove along had it been light out. But I doubt this thought even occurred to her as she slurped and sucked my hard cock noisily below my waist. It was erotic and amazing. I was groaning louder and she was groaning as well. Soon, she sat up and looked me in the eye….breathing heavily, she said, “Are you going to pull over and fuck me, or wait till we get home and fuck me there?”

“I might cum before we get home! There’s no place private to park out here….what do you suggest I do?”

“Looks like we have no choice then.” she said lustfully, “You’re gonna have to pull over on the shoulder and fuck me right here!” She then leaned back on the bench seat with her head resting on the handle of the passenger door, exposing her wet crotch to me. She slid her finger onto her clit and rubbed briskly and waited for my reaction.

For a moment, I froze. I wasn’t sure how to process this order, but it only took a moment for me to decide. I veered the truck over to the shoulder quickly and found the grassy overhang, and slammed the transmission into park. Two cars passed soon after I stopped, their lights casting quick views of her nude body in front of me. I didn’t even shut off the ignition. I hungrily crawled over on top of her and poured my hard cock into her and pumped feverishly. She moaned loudly and yelled for me to fuck her hard. I responded obediently, and slapped our groins together with a pace that was immediately rocking the cab of my truck. She squealed dirty comments into my ear and my cock loved every one. Cars continued to pass in both directions outside while I pounded her pussy with powerful thrusts of lust and desire. She came almost immediately, and I was only moments behind her. Her heavy breathing and moaning was all the inspiration I needed to unload inside her wet, throbbing hole. I held my head up and nearly screamed with pleasure as I shot into her. Her hips crashed into mine as we came….both crying out with desire. It was the hottest sexual episode we had ever had to that point in our relationship…until recently.

As I mentioned before, having children can limit the amount of adventure in your sex life. Time and places to have sex dwindles down quite a bit, so when you find yourself with that time, you go searching for a place and let the animals come out. One Saturday afternoon, we both found ourselves in this exact situation.

Our son was away with grandparents for the weekend, and Cherie and I talked over what we would do that morning. There were plenty of chores needing tended to, but our minds fell to sex instantly. I am not sure who was the instigator to suggest our trip, but I am sure it doesn’t matter. There was a sex shop in the next town over, and we decided to make the trip over and do a little fun shopping.

We had never been into a sex store before, so we had no idea what to expect. And we had no idea what or if we would even make a purchase. We were just going to go with the flow of events. And as we pulled up and parked, we found that about six other vehicles were parked outside. This was a little intimidating. We just hoped not to bump into anyone we knew. That would be a little awkward to explain!

We walked timidly inside and began looking around at the merchandise. It was really impressive to see the selection they had. Of course, as we knew, there were rows of porno films of every taste ranging from bondage to orgies to girl on girl. As we knew, this wasn’t really what we were there to browse for, so we passed the movies by and pondered around elsewhere. There were toys of all kinds, lotions, lubes, condoms, and male sex toys enclosed in a glass case. We gawked in wonder at the many sizes of dildos they had. Cherie was in wonder and awe, I almost thought her mouth would never close from purring and pawning over the shapes and colors. I felt somewhat awkward, but yet mesmerized at her reactions to each one she held and fondled. At one point, I felt the twitches of a hard on rising. Deep down, I knew we were not here for me, but for her. And a happy lady, of course, make for a happy man!

“See anything you like?” a deep voice asked from behind us. I was so startled, my slow erection shrunk like a turtle poking back into his shell. Cherie jumped a bit and we both turned to face a well built man right behind us with questioning eyes.

“I see a lot that I like, but not sure what I am after.” Cherie replied with a grin. The man just chuckled and stepped over to her side. He reached for a package on the shelf to hand to her. It was called “The Love Bug”.

“This is a popular one.” He pointed out. “It is small, fits in your purse, and vibrates enough to feel through dense fabric. It slips on your finger and makes very little noise.”

I could see her face blush. This made the man chuckle a little harder. This was obviously something the guy was used to seeing often. Cherie then giggled a bit herself and replied, “I think we will look around a bit. It’s kind of embarrassing to talk about these things.”

“No problem. Give me a shout if you want any advice.” He chuckled, and wandered away. Cherie gave me an embarrassed look and giggled again. I was just dumbfounded and had no comment. Hopefully, the big guy didn’t think that we were looking in the dildo section for me! I shuddered at the thought. Saying I felt a little out of place would be an understatement.

Looking at Cherie browse around definitely caught my attention for a while. She was so engrossed in her search and held each piece in her hands, squeezed it, fondled it, and reached for another. Soon. I found myself wandering around and checking lotions and lubes. This was a very erotic and fascinating place. I peered curiously at flavors and prices and found myself sort of lost in the moment as well. Soon, a hand on my elbow startled me back to reality. It was Cherie standing quietly next to me with a dildo in her hand, and a meek, blushy smile on her face. “Can we get this?” she asked quietly.

I looked at it with natural curiosity. She had chosen a vibrating six inch red dildo with “realistic feel” and a set of balls at the base, with a small knob that had six speeds. I thought to myself….that thing has more gears than my Camaro! I grinned slightly, and nodded to her. She smiled back, and I knew she had ideas running through her mind. She then looked over at the lubes and lotions with me, and ten minutes later, we made our purchases and slipped into the truck to head home.

As I pulled out of the lot, she giggled and stared at me. I was smiling, but wasn’t sure why she was giggling so much.

CharlotteMars
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CharlotteMars

She sat in her side of the seat and almost burst into laughter.

“What?” I asked humorously. I looked at her, and she had a grin from ear to ear.

“We just bought a dildo!” she laughed.

“Yeah….we did.” I exclaimed, “Do you find that funny?”

“I just didn’t think we would have the courage to do it together! I expected you to stick the money in my hands and leave me to the chore like you always do when I am buying tampons!”

I chuckled a bit. She knew me too well. She laughed along with me and we both were having a good laugh as I pulled away and hit the road. She slid across the seat to my side still giggling and put her arm behind my head. I leaned in and kissed her gently on the lips and she quickly returned one back. And that, my dear reader, is where things took a big turn for the erotic.

She slowly began to kiss my ear and neck using her tongue with each wet kiss. Goosebumps jumped all over my body. I then knew she had no intentions of waiting to get home before starting our sexy adventure. Her lips made wet trails over my neck and lower shoulder blade, and then I felt suction with teeth involved as she placed a small hickey on my upper chest, pulling the neck of my shirt down to do so.

I put my right hand on her leg and rubbed her upper calf as she continued to explore my upper body with her tongue and lips. Soon, I was leaning forward so she could remove my shirt. I was quite surprised by this. Our last sex session in the truck after the movie was at night. So the skepticism of shedding clothes was minimal. But this was broad daylight and the road we were driving was a bit busier with daytime traffic. There were no lights to stop at, but there was a bit more passing traffic and everyone always casually glances over from their cars in traffic like this. But Cherie paid no mind. Her mouth found my nipples instantly. She licked and kissed and ran her hand over my mid-section with wandering strokes. At this point, my dick was hard and I was breathing a little harder. She obviously knew I wanted her hands and mouth on it, but she decided to take the progress in a different direction. Her mouth moved back up to mine and she gave me a short tongue kiss, pausing slightly to suck my lower lip into her mouth after. Then she pulled away, and reached for the sack of goods in the floor of my truck. This drew my interest immediately. I watched the road and her back and forth, occasionally glancing at traffic passing, and wondered how far she was going to go and just what she planned on doing. I must have looked like a goof with my shirt off driving along. But she soon revealed her intentions.

“I don’t think I can wait to get home to try this out.” she whispered sexily, looking at me and pulling the red dildo out of the bag. I watched with a smile and took a quick peek at traffic. The dildo was in front of her face for all to see, if they happened to look. I know I was looking, and it made me hot!

“I hope you don’t mind, but I need to shed some clothes in order to give you access to my pussy!” she said. My ears were ringing with her words. She was actually going to get nude right here, with cars passing by and all. I was shocked, and turned on beyond words. Without dropping her gaze from me, she unbuttoned her blouse, slipped off her sandals, and unbuttoned her shorts. With a flash, her shorts hit the floor revealing a little secret I had not known. No underwear!

Sitting next to me in the seat, she rubbed her left foot down my leg with sexy desire. The other leg opened up as she slid down in the seat to spread her legs open. Her top was unbuttoned completely, and her stomach emerged from the blouse revealing her neatly trimmed pussy. Her head tilted over to my shoulder and I watched as she rubbed herself to moistness, groaning slightly as she did. My cock jumped to full attention just like the good soldier he was!

The dildo lay in the seat to her right, her right hand rubbed furiously at her mound, and her left hand fell right onto my crotch. She began to rub and squeeze it through my shorts. I knew she would soon be pulling him out for action, I just wasn’t sure how or when. Her right hand was dripping wet as I watched her play with herself. I have never actually seen her so wet, at least not so visually. I felt her that wet before, but that is a different story to tell.

A few seconds later, her right hand found the dildo, and brought it to her hole. She teased herself a bit, playing with her clit. The batteries were installed for us before leaving the store, and with a click of a knob, she brought it to life. It hummed quietly, and she gasped and moaned loudly. She rubbed her clit for a moment and then went for the glory! Her hole was so wet, the dildo glided inside her easily. Her moans grew to loud grunts of sheer joy. Soon she was slamming it inside thrust after thrust…having all but forgotten my concealed cock. Her ecstasy filled the cab of my truck with groans, shrieks, and lustful cries as she shoved the dildo in faster and faster, building to an orgasm that caused her left leg to kick mine off the gas pedal.

I made a quick reflex and went back to concentrating on driving. Cherie, however, was now oblivious to her surrounding world and pulled the cherry flavored lube out of the sack and sat it down next to the dildo on the seat, turned her attention to my crotch, and began to undo my shorts with desire I had not seen since our last sexual spree after the movie. She had my shorts off easily and resting on my knees in an instant. My cock throbbed as I felt moments away from feeling her mouth do great things. She rolled her near naked body over to lay on her stomach and place that luscious mouth where I wanted it. But before she took it in, she reached over, grabbed the dildo and lube and placed it next to my ass. She slowly started licking my shaft, using one hand to stroke me. The other was doing curious things with the lube. She, with one hand, flipped open the lid, dribbled a small amount onto her middle finger, and reached carefully back to her asshole, and rubbed it on her anus. I watched both the road, and her hand, and moaned as her tongue finished its job on my cock and her mouth took over. It sank onto my dick with moist, seductive slowness. It was as if she was going to just swallow me whole, cock first. Meanwhile, she rubbed her asshole with lube and massaged her crack with a different kind of desire. One of careful planning. A plan I wanted to definitely be a part of.

Soon she seemed satisfied with the lube around her asshole. Bringing her hand back, she picked up the dildo, and did a short lubing of its tip with the remaining lube on her finger. After a second, she pulled her mouth off my cock and leaned over, using both hands and stuck it into her mouth. I took a few glances down to see what she was doing, and it looked hot to see her sucking this dildo like it was a real cock. Her wet mouth left saliva all over the first three inches on the fake dong.

“Do something for me?” she peeped up at me with a lustful groan.

“Anything!” I gasped.

“I wanna suck the cum out of your cock while you fuck my ass with this!” she handed me the dildo. I was amazed at what she was telling me to do. But no amount of traffic was going to stop me from doing it.

Cars crept by us as I reached over and stuck the tip of the dildo to her asshole. I knew I would have to go slow, but the reward would be worth it. When I touched the tip, she swallowed my cock and started sucking. I slowly pushed a little and felt her tense up. But she never slowed down on my cock, so I had to do my part.

With the tip pressing into her ass, I paused a little, letting her ass get used to the head of it. It was really quite real looking except for the color. It looked just like a red version of my cock, which she had engorged at the moment. I looked at her asshole with the head of this dildo inside it, and pushed slowly forward. She let out a deep moan into my crotch, and the humming from her throat teased my head. I loved the feeling, moaning a little myself. A little more pushing, and she had two inches or more inside her. I slowed a bit and let her relax. Her mouth sucked and twisted around my cock, while her hand slid up and down with it, giving a sensation that I always succumbed to quickly. I needed to concentrate on the road along with everything else. So the multi-tasking job at hand helped me to last longer without shooting a hot load into her mouth too soon. I pushed a little more, and soon the dildo slid a good ways inside her. This really caused a reaction from her, and she took her mouth off my cock and groaned out with carnal desire.

A car passed us on the left, and for a moment, I thought the driver was staring over at me. Cherie, of course, could not be seen from her position. But I was shirtless, and by now, had a dildo buried nearly all the way into her lubed asshole. She moaned loudly, put her mouth back on my dick, and began to ferociously blow me while I picked up a pace with the fake cock in her ass. After a second or two, I realized I had forgotten there were switches on the bottom to vibrate, so I clicked the button with my finger and the fake dong roared to life in her ass. At that point, things went over the edge for both of us. The vibrations rolled through her body, massaging every sensual point of her anus, and causing her to move her hip into my hand and moaning from her throat onto my pole while she did. It was amazing! She moved her head up and down on my cock so fast that I knew we were moments away from achieving her wish. My hand buried the dildo deep into her, and she swallowed my cock faster. The faster I pounded her ass with the plastic dick, the faster she sucked me. Soon, I heard the sounds of her orgasm evolving. It started with her deep moans growing to a higher pitch, almost like she was screaming with her mouth closed. It never stopped her from sucking me….she stayed the trooper and kept up her vigorous pace, yet seemed to be yelping with my cock in her mouth. Her hips bucked and crashed into my hand, the dildo churning away inside her tight asshole, and a final grunt and I felt wetness all over my hand and her legs. It ran sideways down her butt and onto the seat, and her groans went from high to low pitch, her hips still bucking away.

Her mouth was still plastered to my cock and only waivered slightly when she came. But this meant nothing to me. I felt only pleasure and desire. The tingling in my balls soon brought on the orgasm she was so hungry for. She felt it coming, and sucked faster. Within a second from her quickened pace, my hot cum was erupting into her hot mouth. It was a powerful one too! I almost lost my vision on the road, veering off slightly as my leg stiffened up on the gas. I shot into her mouth at least eight times, each a good shot. It was by far the heaviest load I had ever produced. She swallowed as much as she could, but some came free and dripped down my balls to the seat. I was breathing so heavy, I acted like a jogger with a two pack a day habit. There was not enough air in the world for about ten seconds. She moaned herself as I withdrew the dildo from her behind and we both took some time to gather ourselves.

We were, at that point, approaching a light, which we caught red and I began to stop. Cherie, still off in her own world and unaware of our outdoor surroundings, sat up and looked forward. In a second, she realized where we were, and a huge blush crossed her face. We sat there, at a red light, and a small SUV pulled up next to us. A young couple inside of it tooted their horn and gave her a thumbs up. Her face went completely red as they applauded her from across the lane. She quickly held her hands up to her face, and noticed the wet stream running from the corner of her mouth. Then wiping it off desperately, she realized, her blouse was undone and they could see her bra.

She was rather mortified all the way home. Laughing, crying, and making promises that we could never get so distracted again. But, with no lack of desire, it certainly didn’t stop her from going full force again once we returned home! That’s my girl!

Published 
Written by drdewwrite
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments