Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Millie’s Slutbook profile I

"Millie the library assistant unleashes her wild side by uploading a sexy introductory video PART 1"

8
3 Comments 3
10.2k Views 10.2k
1.4k words 1.4k words
Millie hesitated. She was not sure if she should go ahead with it, but she just had to – her hidden desires were becoming harder to control. She needed to stay anonymous. She couldn't afford to be found out. That would ruin her good girl image, and maybe her career too.

She was a library assistant in a local college... in the daytime. She was actually a sweet naive innocent country girl who just recently turned twenty and moved to the big city to start a job. But she had a second side. A dark side almost like a split personality. A completely opposite personality. The total slut that constantly needs to be satisfied sexually. This is the side she must keep secret from those who know her... (except from those who already know... like her perverted boss!)

It was like a love-hate relationship she had with this slutty side of hers.

Tonight the slut got the better of her. She had already opened a Slutbook profile not long ago, but never dared to upload anything yet. Until tonight. Yes, tonight she finally decided to complete her Slutbook profile. But she had to be careful.

The profile name she chose: Milky Mimi

She couldn’t believe she had actually spent her time putting on so much makeup that night: hot bubblegum pink lipstick on her sexy pouty lips, dark smoky eyeshadow and thick fake lashes, golden glittery body lotion that made her heavily tanned Asian skin shine and glisten in the candlelight... oh yes, she was all whored up. She wore a blond bob wig, a large black Catwoman mask over her eyes and a black hairband with Catwoman ears. This rendered her very unrecognizable. She was confident that it hid her identity well.

As for her clothes... well, she wasn’t wearing much. Just a lacy black tiny bra made of totally see-through stocking-net fabric, and a matching g-string. The soft silky material felt so good on her skin. Sexy black stilettos with long leather straps up to her shin completed the look.

This sexy Catwoman was her alter ego, her Slutbook image. Not too BDSM, not too plain, she thought.

She then posted up a few pictures of herself in various sexy poses, satisfied that she was completely unrecognizable in those pictures. Already she was getting a lot of horny comments from random guys. Most of them complimented her cute hot fleshy body, her hot fat ass and g-string and her very large breasts.

They all loved how her tiny bra barely covered only her nipple area, which was obviously visible through the small black triangular fabric, held by lacy strings, miraculously supporting the rest of her juicy womanly flesh which literally overflowed around it.

They all loved the fact that she wasn’t a skinny flat washboard with fake boobs. Hers were naturally shaped and obviously real, and to prove that point she had a few pictures squeezing her boobs this way and that, showing that they were soft and moldable and could be flattened. Obviously no implants there. Pure natural juicy feminine fat. Soft and extremely jiggly like jelly. And huge! (Size G cups!)

Of course, she was well aware that she was a bit overweight and short, standing at only five foot two, but she was shapely and heavily voluptuous. Very fleshy and nice to hold and squeeze. She liked herself that way. But more importantly, the men liked her that way.

Next she filled in the description section:

Hello boys! I’m new here so please be nice to me
My name is Milky Mimi
But some guys call me Yummy Mummy
‘Cause my milk always fills their tummy
In return they lick me, fuck me, fill me
Make my pussy so wet and cummy
So... would you like to milk this Milky Mimi? ;)

All the composed sophisticated intellect of a library assistant left her from that moment as she gave in to her raw primal nature. Pure ditzy porn star mentality took over.

As she finished updating the section, more friend requests were coming in. She slowly approved them one by one with her right hand clicking the mouse, the other hand rubbing and squeezing and massaging her left nipple. Posting and reading her own description already made her very horny.

She took the chance to activate her webcam and start recording a video for her profile.

ShelaHot
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ShelaHot

The video started with her fondling her left nipple area, with her left hand fingers on top of her left bra cup, pressing down on the thin silky fabric so that her fingers dipped into her flesh... and then quickly released. It gave the gratifying image of her breast fat and perky nipple bulge bouncing back up. Lovely shot on the webcam!

She pressed it down again. Release. Press. Release.

Dip. Bounce. Dip. Bounce. Dip. Bounce. Dip...

This time she held it pressed down. Then firmly, slowly, she started rubbing it up and down. Nice circular motion. Up and down. Round and round. Starting slowly. Then picking up speed. Rubbing the tit harder and harder. Making her boob flesh bounce like jelly. Shaking it side to side, then up and down again. Harder. Faster.

Pretty soon the entire breast was jiggling violently in every possible direction.

“Haa.... aaaah...... ahhh....” she moaned sensually, her breathing becoming harder, faster. Her slow moaning louder and louder. Throatier.

Rub. Rub. Rub.

Jiggle. Bounce. Jiggle.

Her other hand was still on the mouse, continuing to mechanically approve the friend requests of the guys flooding in. Like violent cum they kept coming.

Rub. Rub. Rub.

Pant. Grunt. Pant. Moan.

Jiggle. Jiggle. RubrubrubrubrubRUB!!!!!

“Uhhhh!!!!!!”

She suddenly stopped. Her eyes were closed tightly. Her mouth left gaping open. Her heavy breathing slowing down. The hand remained pressed firmly on to her left breast. Motionless. A moment to savor the sensation.

Slowly she opened her eyes. Her mouth still gaping. Her expression full of lust and helplessness.

“Hello boys ” she breathed in a weak voice, looking directly at the camera.

Then she looked down and realized that her breast had been pushed to the side, the nipple having slipped out and off her fingers, now fully exposed and perked up. Erect. Hardened. Plump and taut. Tingly and sensitive.

“Look...” she said, still looking at her left nipple, “she wants to play with you, boys. She’s desperate. She can’t wait. Just like her twin....” she said, turning to her other (right) breast and now using her right hand to pull that bra cup to the side, exposing that nipple as well. It was pink and becoming visibly erect too. But it wasn’t as darkened, taut and a little bit reddened like the left nipple she had been rubbing so fervently.

She looked up at the camera and came closer. Using both hands she cupped her breasts and squeezed them close together, creating a crazy cleavage. Her breasts were way too big, literally overflowing out of her hands, the juicy flesh hanging out, the two perked up nipples now almost touching each other. They looked like big juicy raisins – no, grapes! Gigantic ones! – on the webcam display as she continued to bring them closer to the camera.

“Mmwwwuah! ” she made a cute (almost innocent!) kissing sound as her nipples ‘kissed’ the camera.

“There. Now you owe them a kiss back. Make it wet, boys...”

She pulled back from the camera, licked her lips, looked down at her nipples again and smiled lustfully, and very slowly speaking, pouting, sensually articulating, “...French kiss... ...right here...” she said, extending each index finger to reach and teasingly touch the nipples.

“Mmmmm... yeah baby...”

Now she drew back further to come into full view of the camera. What a sight. She was panting on her bed. A dozen scented candles on both sides of the bed lit the background, making her skin shimmer with the glitter of her body lotion now mixed with some sweat. The candlelight made the hot pink satin sheets glisten too. It looked like she was sitting on a giant wet tongue. No, more like inside a giant pink pussy.

Six or seven dildos were scattered on the satin. Seeing all these lovely ‘dicks’ lying around her on the sexy satin sheets, she smiled seductively...

There goes her plan of making a short 3 minute introduction video for her Slutbook profile.

(Continued in the next part)
Published 
Written by PoppyHo
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments