Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Missing You

"When you can't be there in person, then Skype sex is the next best thing!"

19
13 Comments 13
12.2k Views 12.2k
4.4k words 4.4k words
Anna lounged in the center of her king-sized bed, enjoying the feel of the cool satin sheets. She loved these sheets and had made her bed with them especially for tonight. She had dressed for the evening as well, wearing nothing more than her black lace half-cup shelf bra, matching garter belt, and g-string panty, with her black seamed thigh-top stockings and strappy red open-toe sandals. She set her laptop on foot of the bed between her spread legs, plugging it in - she sure didn't want the battery running out at a crucial moment! As she adjusted the hands-free telephone headset, she glanced at her reflection in the full-length mirror that hung on her bedroom wall several feet away. Her tight, petite body was partially hidden from view by the little bit of clothing she wore. But her smooth, slightly tanned, long, slender legs were uncovered and on display for her viewing pleasure. She pulled her long chestnut-brown hair out of her face to allow herself an unobstructed view of the image, and a smile curved the edges of her full lips.

"Damn, Michael," she whispered aloud as she looked over to her absent husband's side of the bed, waiting for his nightly call. "I'm so fucking horny right now. I wish you were here with me. This phone-sex shit is okay, but I can masturbate anytime. I want to feel your massive cock in my lonely little cunt!"

Anna forced herself to calm down and not think about how turned on she was. She didn't want to start before her husband called, so after she turned on the Skype program she minimized the screen and went to check her email. Damn! Nothing there! She sighed heavily, and went back to the Skype window to wait. Anna looked over to the bed-side nightstand and the selection of sex toys she had laid out. Depending upon the mood she was in and what Michael, bless his twisted little mind, wanted her to do for him, she had a variety of playthings she could use on herself. Thanks to him, she had gotten up quite a collection of toys, everything from various sizes and styles of dildos and vibrators, to anal beads, to clitoris stimulators, to slim vibrators destined for her tight asshole. There was even a gigantic fake cock that had been molded from the real-life dick of a porn star (supposedly) that had a suction cup at its base. She wasn't too sure about it being formed from the cast of a porn star's cock - anyone with a tool that size would be a freak of nature! But she had bought it because the suction cup base would allow her to place just about anywhere to ride to orgasm. She especially liked using it in the shower, letting the water from her hand-held shower head pulse onto her clit as she bounced up and down on the huge cock. As she looked over the selection, she wondered what her deviant husband had in store for her tonight.

Despite her best efforts to keep her mind occupied, she could feel her pussy getting damper as the time went by. She glanced at the digital clock on the dresser. It read 11:33 PM.

"Michael, come on, dammit! You're three minutes late! I don't know how much longer I can wait here!" she said aloud to no one.

As if on cue, the telephone rang. Anna answered it on the first ring, switching the call to her hands-free headset. "Michael?"

"Of course it's me - who else would be calling you at this time of night?"

Trying to suppress a smile, she teased, "Well you never know, baby. You keep leaving me alone to go on these business trips. A girl can only go so long without feeling a man's cock thrusting into her cunt before she starts to seek out a substitute! I'm still a young woman - I have needs you know!"

Michael's warm, rumbling laugh answered. Then he whispered, "Honey, the minute I get home I will take you into the bedroom and fuck you into a coma and make all this up to you, but in the meantime, we'll have to be content with this for a couple of more nights."

Anna made sure to put a vocal pout into her words as she said, "You'd better, mister!"

"I promise you. This hasn't been easy for me either - seeing your hot body on my laptop and not being able to touch you or even kiss you. It's been hell, sweetheart," Michael said.

"Good. Maybe you'll stay home for awhile after this. You've been gone so much lately, I'm starting to think I'm a virgin again!" she remarked.

"I'm trying, baby. You know I am. How many husbands call their wives for phone sex every night they're away from home?"

Still teasing him with her pouting, little girl, voice, she answered, "I guess, But it's still hard."

"You know I love you, Anna. And you know I hate being away from you."

"I know, Michael."

"Good. And you also know how desperately I miss you when we're apart."

"I know. But you made me like this. I was a good girl before I met you." she said.

"I don't know about that - you weren't very hard to turn, young lady!"

"You made me into this sex starved nymphomaniac! It's your fault!" Anna said, playfully.

"Well, you know badly I want to be inside of your tight, hot cunt instead of those toys of yours."

Anna smiled to herself, knowing the fun was starting. "I know, babe."

"Is that cunt wet for me?" he asked.

"Yes, very wet."

"Turn on your Skype and show me," he said. Anna turned on her side of the Skype program.

"You aren't naked," he said, surprised, "You're usually naked by the time I call."

"Usually, yes. Tonight, no. Tonight I wanted to do something a little different. I want to do a striptease for you."

"A striptease?" he asked.

"Umm-hmm. Are you ready?"

"Hell yes!" he said, excitedly. Michael sat back and watched his hot wife turn on the small portable music player and begin her dance. The song on the music player was Lick by Joi and as the song began, Anna slowly started to grind in time to the beat.

Michael sat there transfixed as he stared at the screen. Anna danced like she had been a stripper for years, She had all the moves down, rubbing her crotch and slipping the strap to her bra down teasingly.

Michael watched in awe at the woman on the screen, scarcely believing it was his wife! Finally she began removing an article of clothes, first her bra came off and Anna played with her newly-freed tits for a bit. Then she took off her garter belt in the sexiest manner she could, followed by her heels and stockings. At last, the only thing left on was her g-string and the song ended. She climbed back on the bed, still wearing her panties.

There was a slight pause, "Fuck, baby, You're really hot tonight!" Michael croaked, as he tried to find his voice.

"Thank you."

"I wish I were there with you, baby," he said, softly.

"Me, too."

"And that we were both naked."

"Mmm-hmm." Anna said, biting her lip a little.

"And that you were on top of me riding me with my cock buried as deeply inside your dripping snatch as it will go."

"Oh God, yesss..." she moaned.

Anna rubbed her young full tits, toying with her hard nipples. She shuddered, her breath already quickening. "Yes," she replied. "And that we were face-to-face as you fucked me so hard. And you played with my tits, pinching and pulling my nipples as I bounced up and down on your hard cock, shoving you even deeper into my body, driving you into my hungry cunt."

"You are such a dirty little slut aren't you," he said. Hearing him call her a slut, just like he did that night at the hotel, was the deal breaker. She was instantly putty in his hands.

"Yess.." she moaned softly. "So... Are you naked yet?" Anna asked.

"Yes."

She grinned, imagining Michael's muscular, tan body stretched out on the bed of his hotel room, his seven-inch dick hard as a steel rod, pulsing in perfect rhythm with his heartbeat, a bit of clear pre-cum oozing from its swollen purple tip. Her heart beat faster and she instantly got wetter.

"What are you still wearing, slut?" he asked her.

"Just my G-string."

"Good girl," he told her, his voice a low growl now. "And what about those sexy brown curls of yours? Are they flowing down over your shoulders?" he asked.

Repositioning herself on her bed, she stretched out and slipped underneath the covers. "Yes," she answered.

"Tell me Anna, have you been thinking about that night?" he asked her.

Vivid images flashed through her mind of Michael fingering her pussy. "Yes," she whispered. She did indeed remember the last night they were together. It was just after their 5th anniversary and he had taken her to a nice restaurant for dinner. She remembered the fancy white tablecloth, the fine china dishes - it was a five star restaurant and the nicest one she had ever been to. He had arranged for them to have a quiet table in a dark corner. She wondered why at the time, but he soon showed her.

Michael had always been an bold, audacious guy, always looking for adventure and willing to take risks. She liked his no-holds-barred outlook and daredevil spirit. But she was completely unprepared for what he had planned for this night.

After they had ordered their meal, he reached under the table and began stroking her thigh just below her dress hem.

"Michael! What are you doing?" she asked in whispered astonishment. She tried to pull her leg away, but he pulled it back in place and then opened her legs a bit further.

"Leave them there," he said. He began stroking the inside of her thigh, softly tracing his fingers across you nylon-sheathed leg.

"Michael... we can't..." she protested weakly. But her words didn't match her reaction as she closed her eyes and tilted her head back, surrendering herself to his touch. Involuntarily, she parted her legs further as his hand pushed upwards, under her dress and higher to where her stockings ended and bare flesh began.

"Miiiichaeeelll..." she moaned long and low. Her breathing began to quicken and she could feel her panties dampen...

"Yes, I remember," she whispered.

"Do you picture it when you fuck yourself in your bed at night?"

Her hand was now down on her panties, slowly rubbing her swollen lips through the thin fabric. "Mmm hmmm," she moaned in affirmation.

"And do you imagine my fingers in your dirty cunt while you masturbate?"

"Yes, God yes," she sighed, as she ran a finger over the outline of her pussy against her panties.

"You are masturbating right now, aren't you, you dirty slut?"

"Yes," she replied quietly, knowing she had been caught.

"Yes what?" he asked, almost ordering. "Tell me what you are doing exactly. Use your words like I told you."

"Yes, I'm fingering my dirty cunt," she panted her reply. She loved it when he made her talk dirty. She loved it when he made her do anything, actually.

"That's better. Now I want you to stop," he commanded. "I want you to do exactly what I say." Anna immediately pulled her hand from her crotch, completely submissive to his instructions. "Since you have already taken off your top, I want you to play with those big beautiful tits," he directed. Without a word, she did as she was told, running both her hands over her firm breasts.

"Mmmmm," she moaned. Anna licked her lips as her fingers played over the soft supple flesh.

"Are your nipples hard?"

Her fingers immediately clamped around her erect nipples and squeeze them gently. "Yes... so hard...".

"Pinch your nipples slut," he ordered. "Pull on them." She followed his instructions, tugging on her nipples and moaning as he spoke. "That's it my naughty girl, imagine me sucking on those hard nipples. Would you like that, you slutty little whore?"

"Oh yes," she groaned as she imagined Michael's tongue running over her nipples, his lips covering her heaving breasts.

"So what should I do to those sweet tits of yours, Anna?"

"Oh Michael," she whined as she mauled her aching breasts. "I want your mouth on my hard nipples, baby. I want you to bite them, lick them, and squeeze them."

"That's it baby, tell me how slutty you are," he encouraged.

Pulling on her nipples even more aggressively now, she continued, "I want your cock between my tits. I want you to straddle my chest and fuck them with that fat cock of yours. I want to lick the head as you fuck my tits."

"That's my slutty girl. You like being titty-fucked? You like being treated like a cheap fucking whore?"

"Yes! Oh god yes!" she cried out, her pussy aching to be touched as he degraded her.

"Tell me what you are!" he ordered. "Tell me!"

"I'm a fucking slut! I'm a whore! Oh Michael!"

"Are you my whore Anna? Are you my dirty little whore?" he asked.

"Yes! Yes! I'm your whore Michael! I'm your dirty fucking slut-whore!" she screamed into the headset.

GenesisLee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GenesisLee



"You like telling me how much of a slut you are, don't you?" he asked, goading her further, trying to find out how submissive she would be for him. "You like telling me all the dirty things you want me to do to you."

"Yes," she replied with a soft sob into the phone.

Michael smiled, feeling quite proud of himself. He had her completely and he knew he could make her do whatever he wanted. "Now, slut, slide your hand into your panties and slip a couple of fingers into that wet pussy. Fuck that dirty pussy with your fingers," he ordered. He heard her soft moan in response as she did it. "Now take those fingers out and taste how much of a whore you are," He watched as she put her fingers in her mouth and sucked them, licking her pussy juice off them.

"Mmmm..." she moaned, tasting her own desire.

"That's a good slut," he complimented. "Now, take off those panties. I want to see you rub that cunt some more."

"Yes," was all she said, as she did as he commanded like she was under some kind of subservient spell, awaiting his commands. "Mmmm..." she moaned again.

"Oh Michael," she cooed. "My fingers are rubbing my swollen clit. It feels so good."

"That's good baby, " he encouraged, "Now tell me what your imagining in the dirty little mind of yours."

"Your tongue down there," she whimpered." I want to feel it on my cunt, sliding up and down."

"You're such a bad girl Anna. What else are you picturing while you pleasure yourself?"

"Oh God, my pussy is throbbing so hard," she moaned, her breathing growing increasingly faster. "I'm thinking about sucking your big cock."

"You'd like that wouldn't you? You'd like getting down on your knees and sucking my hard fat cock, wouldn't you?

"Yes, I want your cock," she admitted. "I want to run my tongue up and down your cock and then let you fuck my mouth like it's a pussy."

"Are you a good cock-sucker Anna? Are you my cock-sucking slut?" he asked, impressed with how willingly she had assumed the role of a submissive to him.

"Yes," she breathed softly.

"How wet is your pussy baby?"

"It's so fucking wet. I can't believe how wet you make me."

Pleased with the effects of his dialogue, he pushed further. "Tell me what gets you the wettest," he demanded. "Tell me what you really want."

"I want your cock in my pussy Michael," she answered immediately, her fingers pumping furiously as she spoke. "I want to feel you inside of me and make me come."

"Tell me you want to fuck me."

Anna could hardly open her mouth to respond, but managed a barely audible, "Fuck me," as she inhaled sharply. "I want you to fuck me."

"Tell me slut, tell me how long you've wanted to fuck me," he pushed her, enjoying every minute of his domination of her.

"Always," she moaned as her finger slid faster and faster in between her cunt lips. "Ever since we met."

"You dirty little slut. You love fantasizing about fucking my hard stiff cock, don't you?"

She finger-fucked herself harder and faster. "Oh God Michael, I fucking love it so much. I love thinking about you fucking me like a whore."

"Is that what you want baby? You want to be my whore Anna?"

"Yes, yes, I want to be your whore," she whimpered, desperate for an orgasm.

"You want to be my little fuck-toy don't you?"

"Oh yes, I want to be your fuck-toy Michael," she could feel her eruption building in between her legs.

"Beg me to fuck you Anna," he commanded.

Without hesitation, she obeyed. "Please fuck me Michael," she pleaded. "I want to be your slutty little fuck-toy. I want to fuck you all night long. I want you to use me like the dirty whore I am. I'll do anything you want."

"Anything I want, hmm? Well, I think I'll start with a little pussy appetizer then. Would you like me to eat that dirty pussy?" he asked.

Anna licked her full lips, wetting them, then whispered, "Yes!"

"Would you like me to suck on that hard clit? Maybe flick it a few times with my tongue?"

"Ohhhh!" Anna moaned loudly.

"How about I just fuck you with my tongue? Stuck it deep into that dirty whore pussy. Would you like that?"

"Yes!"

"Should I... lap up all of your sweet pussy juice?"

"Fuck, yes!"

"Oh God, Michael. My pussy is so fucking wet! I'm dripping all over our bed. I wish you were here to see it and smell it and taste it!"

"So do I," he said. His voice was becoming strained as the game progressed. "Which toy do you want to use tonight?"

"None of them. I want you to be here in person, Michael. I miss you. I want your cock."

"I know," he said. "But since I can't be there in person, which of our toys do you want to take my place tonight?"

"You pick, Michael."

"Do you have them all out?"

"They're all here, baby. Our whole collection is laid out on the nightstand, ready and waiting."

"Well if you are going to leave it up to me, then I'm going to give you a real workout!"

"Ohhhh..." Anna said, knowing he was going to make it even harder for her now.

"That's right slut - you keep telling me you like feeling full... well you're gonna be full tonight! You're gonna work for that orgasm tonight - starting with your biggest butt plug. Now lube that fucker up and I want to see you put it in!"

Anna smiled and reached over to the nightstand grabbing the big black anal plug and the lube. She thought back to the day the two of them went to the adult novelty shop and picked it up. He had picked it up just to show her how big it was "How could anyone actually put something like this in their ass!" he had said. But she looked at it with a mischievous grin, biting her lip, and thinking about the possibilities. They had brought it home that night and while it took some doing, she was able to fit it into her asshole eventually and the feeling was incredible! She loved how it stretched her anal ring and how it felt deep in her rectum. And she loved the feeling of accomplishment it gave her to take such a brute! The plug was six inches tall from base to tip and a full two and a half inches in diameter at it's widest, ass-stretching, point!

She smeared a generous amount of lube onto the plug and then turned around so she was on her knees with her ass pointed at the laptop webcam. She put a glob of lube on her asshole and began working it into her tight hole.

"Tell me what you're doing, slut," he said.

"I'm finger-fucking my ass... getting it ready for the plug," she said, breathing heavily. Anna moaned softly as her fingers worked to open her up.

"Damn! I love watching you do that!" he said, breathing hard now himself.

"I know."

"I wish I could lick your asshole, then finger-fuck it myself."

"Me, too."

"Right now!"

"Yes!"

Anna placed the tip of the lubricated plug against her asshole and began to slowly push it inside of her. "I'm shoving the plug deep into my ass, baby!"

"Oh, fuck..." Michael groaned.

"Ohhhh, Michael... Oh, baby, it's sooo big!" Anna said. She spread her legs wider and began pressing back against the invader trying to relax her sphincter to accommodate its girth. Finally she could feel her ring slip past the widest part of the plug and it popped into place with the flared base resting against her ass cheeks.

Anna squealed at the plug's sudden pop into place. "There! I have the plug in lover! Oh, it feels wonderful!"

"Good girl. Now use your pink vibrator... shove it deep in that slutty cunt of yours! Fuck your cunt with the pink vibe," he commanded.

Anna giggled, then she rolled over and retrieved the requested toy. The bulging, soft jelly cock head slid easily into her soaked snatch. Moaning with pleasure as it filled her tunnel, she shoved it deep inside, fucking herself with it for a full minute before slipping it out. Holding it up, she said, "You should see it, Michael, dear. It's all wet and glistening with my pussy juice." She inhaled, adding, "And it smells just like me, too. All sweet and musky."

She turned the vibe up all the way and shoved the toy back into her slippery hole. She rammed in it and out of her hungry cunt deep and hard, moaning and panting as she fucked herself. She spread her legs, raising her knees for better access. Michael had the perfect view of her sloppy cunt and the pink toy.

"Pump your pussy as fast as you can! Fuck that nasty cunt hard and fast!"

Anna began doing so, moaning and writhing on the bed as the two fuck-toys filled her, the plug deep in her ass and the vibrator tormenting her cunt - sliding in and out, in and out, in and out. Her breathing became ragged. "Fuck, Michael! I'm going to cum soon, darling! Jerk your cock with me, baby! Cum with me! Please, cum with me!"

"Not yet, you have one more thing to do!" he said.

"What, Michael? Please baby I need to cum..." she whimpered.

"Just as you are about to cum, I want you to take your little bullet vibe and put it on your clit. Imagine it's my tongue lapping at your throbbing little button. Understand?" he asked.

"Yes, Michael, ohhhh godd..." she panted.

"Good. Now if you want to cum, then beg me for it!" he commanded. Anna loved when Michael made her beg... it made her feel so cheap and whorish - such a big turn on for her.

"Oh God Michael, please make me cum! Please I need to cum so bad... Please baby, pleasepleaseplease!" Anna cried.

"Oh come on slut... I have heard better begging from the homeless on street corners! Make me believe it! You want to cum don't you?" he growled at her.

"Michael please Oh my God! Fuck, I need to cum! Please Michael, PLEASE! Ohhhhh, ffuuuckkk..." Anna screamed her desperate need.

"Okay, baby, I'm ready to cum too, I want to cum with you... ready?" he said.

"Yes, baby, cum with me! Oh I want to cum with you!" she cried.

"Three..."

"Ohhh..."

"Two..."

"Michaellll..."

"One..."

"NOW! Cum NOW, you fucking slut!" he screamed.

"OHHHH MYYYYYY GAAAAAWDDDD!!!" Anna screamed as she arched her back and squirted her pussy juice onto her bed, soaking the sheets all the way to the foot of the bed. She went into convulsions as the orgasm seized control of her, thrashing about on the bed like she was having an epileptic seizure. In his room, Michael also was going through the throes of his own orgasm, spurting rope after long white rope of built-up cum from his hard cock. Neither of them could breathe much less speak for several moments as their orgasm raced through them, twisting and tearing at them like both were demon-possessed.

Finally after what seemed like an eternity they collapsed in their respective beds, sweaty, panting and fogged with lust. It was another few minutes before one of them could speak.

"That was incredible, Michael," she panted. "Damn, that was good!"

"It was wonderful on this end, too, honey. But that was nothing compared to what I'm going to make you feel when I get home to you in a couple of days. Brace yourself, because I promise you, you're going to cum so hard you're going to pass out."

Anna smiled and purred, "I'll hold you to that promise, lover."

"No need, honey. It's not a promise I plan to try and break. Damn. I've got cum all over me! I need to go shower."

"I love you, Michael."

"And I love you, Anna. You're the best thing that's ever happened to me, sweetheart."

"And you're the best thing that's ever happened to me. Go shower. I'll talk to you tomorrow night," she said.

"Be hot and horny when I call," he told her.

Anna smiled and worked the double-ended fuck-toy that was still in her tight asshole and soaked pussy. "Always, baby, Always."

She heard a chuckle from the other end. "I'll see you soon, my slutty little fuck-toy." Then she heard the click of him hanging up.

The above story is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places and events in it are products of the author’s imagination and are used as fantasy. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental. All characters portrayed in this story are over sixteen (16) years of age.

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments