Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My First Cock

"My first time using a dildo in my pussy"

56
25 Comments 25
15.3k Views 15.3k
1.1k words 1.1k words

I have a wish list on Amazon that has special toys and lingerie that I would love to get one day. One day, one of my great friends found it and ordered some new things for me, one of which was a dildo, my very first one. When I got the mail that day I couldn't wait to know what exactly it was and how it felt in my hand.

When I opened the package, I was flushed and just smiling, and I wasn't sure what to do next. I've never had something so real like that. I wasn't sure what to do with it. I held it in my hand and just ran my fingers along the length of it, seven inches I believe. It was a little weird to actually have something so lifelike in my hands. I just held it in my hands for a little bit. Once I was more comfortable, I took my tongue to lick around the tip. It was a little strange, but something about doing that just made me wet. It sent tingles straight to my pussy.

Then I got brave, sucking the tip between my lips, kind of like sucking on a lollipop. I smiled to myself, I couldn't believe I was actually doing it. I thought I would receive the gift, politely accept it and thank my friend, and then tuck it away, never to see it again. I was so wrong.

It had a suction cup at the base, so what did I do next? I took it into the shower with me, of course. I put it right at eye level when I'm on my knees. I pretended someone was in the shower with me and knelt down in front of him. Now, all of this was so new to me I wasn't sure what I was doing was right, but I had fun anyway. I started to suck on the head of the cock again, with my tongue licking around the tip. I pushed my mouth farther onto it, feeling it slide between my lips. I pulled myself away from it long enough to wash, the hot water splashing down all over my naked body. Before I got out, I pushed my back against the wall and rubbed the cock between my pussy lips. I could feel it hitting against my clit and my ass.

I dried off and went to my room with my new cock. I wanted more. I practiced sucking it again, getting it even deeper into my mouth. I could now get it almost all the way in, gagging just a little. I sat on the edge of my bed and watched myself in my full-length mirror. I had shaved that morning, so my pussy was completely bare. I pinched and played with my nipples, watching them grow hard under my touch.

It wasn't about my nipples this time, though. I focused all my time towards my pussy and new cock. I needed to get myself ready, so I used my wand on low speed on my clit. I felt the buzz immediately and my pussy started dripping. I used my fingers (two) inside my pussy to get it ready to fit the cock. I was very tight and needed a little extra fingering to get ready. Once I was moaning and getting ready to cum, I took the wand away and removed my fingers. I think we all know what happened next.

candiegilson1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
candiegilson1

I sucked on my cock just like I had practiced and got it all wet. Then I rubbed it between my legs, getting it coated in my juices. I was ready to feel it inside me. I pushed against my pussy, opening slowly, stretching my tight wet pussy open, welcoming the cock inside. It was tight at first, but as I watched myself in the mirror I wiggled down on the cock and slowly pushed it further inside me. It was a little painful at first, but then I adjusted to being spread open around the cock. I started to feel other things I haven't before.

I sat for a few moments with the cock about halfway inside me. I felt full. I felt like this is what I have been needing and missing inside me. My pussy was gushing now, loving the feeling of the cock pressed inside me. I started to slide the cock out of me a little and then pushed deeper inside. I could feel every ridge and bump on the cock, I could feel my pussy squeezing around it. It was feeling so good having something inside me. I started to fuck myself a little faster and harder once I was adjusted to the size. I was moaning loudly and dripping wet with pleasure and desire. Something had awakened inside me and I wanted to let it all out.

I was fucking myself faster now, long strokes in and out of me. My other hand was busy on my clit, bringing me to orgasm faster than ever before. My clit was sensitive, and I just kept rubbing it repeatedly, causing me to squirm around. Short, fast strokes now fucked my pussy. I was getting ready to cum, I could feel it. I couldn't believe I was doing this, my pussy so stuffed full of cock for the first time. I was in heaven. I could still see myself in the mirror. It was kind of hot to watch myself getting fucked for the first time, even if it wasn't a real cock yet. I was hitting my g-spot and in no time my orgasm hit. I was screaming and moaning, holding the cock deep inside me as I came all over it. I was writhing all over my bed, sweat all over my body.

I lay there for a bit, letting my breathing get back to normal. I went to pull the cock out of me and I felt just as much of it as I did when I first put it inside me. I moaned loudly as the cock popped out of my pussy and a trail of my pussy juices followed it. I looked at myself in the mirror-- my hair a mess, my body covered in sweat, and my pussy glistening with cum. I pulled the cock up to my lips and watched myself lick and suck all the cum off it. Imagining you were whose cock I had, and whose cock I was cleaning. Swirling my tongue around the tip, I knew how it drove you crazy. I slid the cock between my pussy lips again and lay back on my bed, pleased and tired. I drifted off to sleep with the cock between my legs and my fingers massaging my nipples.

 

 

Published 
Written by QTpie210
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments