Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My New Sex Toy

"Straight out of the box – it was amazing"

17
7 Comments 7
6.8k Views 6.8k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Author's Notes

"I promised Sprite a story involving tentacles and thought that there must be a toy named eOctopus out there somewhere with silicon tentacles that could do this justice. <p> [ADVERT] </p>There wasn’t. So, I invented one. I hope you enjoy it. This IS state of the sexual art."

Well here it was, a present from Sprite. She did say it was unusual but I never thought for one moment she would buy it and send it to me. To be fair, the postage must have cost a fortune; it was a big box.

I was looking at the box for ages, rolling it around in my hands and admiring the thin brown paper wrapping and wondered how it never got ripped in the post thereby revealing its contents. Then I opened it.

It was a clear cut case of thank fuck for that.

I was so glad the wrapping held. The cover was bright purple and pink with the cover photo that depicted a woman, a very sexy woman too, with burgeoning breasts, slim waist, pinkish hair that flowed down her back with what can only be described as tentacles to die for; more than the eight it should have come with, but I wasn’t arguing with that and figured she got more for her money.

The packaging declared: that it could be charged by USB, that it could be used in water (it actually said shower friendly) and that I was to read the instructions carefully before use; as if that was going to happen.

When I say the box was big I meant it. It was two foot by two foot by three foot. I actually couldn’t wait to pull it out of the box but I had work to attend and so I dumped it on the bed in anticipation for the evening.

Work happened and I couldn’t wait to get home.

The wait was even more torturous than I anticipated. I was famished and had to eat before I could let myself anywhere near the new toy. I emailed Sprite to let her know that it had arrived and imagined a smile on her face when she read it.

An hour later and I was upstairs sitting naked with the box as I prised it apart. I pulled out the polystyrene surround and the plastic bag containing the toy. Then I rummaged around for the instructions. I pulled the toy out of the plastic bag and was surprised that it looked identical to the cover photo. I’m not sure why I was surprised, to be honest.

I touched all the parts, the silicon tentacles felt lovely; pliable and supple in my hands. The suckers felt good and once touched with water clung to my finger like glue. I noticed a slight hole at the end of each one and realised this would act as a conduit to suck the air from the centre when it had positioned itself. The body of the toy was even more impressive and her breasts were outstanding. Every part of the toy was perfect, the feel and touch of it were lifelike and the size was impressive too. I hoped I wouldn’t put it to shame. My anticipation was overflowing and I gave in to my desperate need to use the toy and turned to the manual.

It was a two-page instruction manual of all the usual dos and don’ts. I won’t bore you with them but some of the more amusing ones I have listed below.

Instructions:
Apply plenty of gel to the suckers and tentacles before use, even when used in water.
Switch the toy on using the waterproof button on the head of the toy or by using the Start command.
The Stop command will bring your device to a controlled halt in any circumstance.
Ensure that the USB port is covered with the waterproof protector when used in the shower.
The toy responds to voice commands such as Stop, Start, Harder, Softer and Suck.

Suck, I thought. I couldn’t wait to use that function. The manual then went on to explain that the toy responded to touch by pressing the woman’s left tit for harder and right tit for softer. There was nothing to suggest that the suck method could be activated by touch. I must admit, the thought of using the left and right tit, thrilled me. It turned me on; after all, she did have a wonderful pair of breasts.

Now, don’t get me wrong, I know it’s a toy but she was a fucking sexy toy and she had a name. Well, she did now, I was going to call her Betty after a rather buxom wench from a story I read on a certain website.

With the reading over and done with, I needed to try it out. It was a big toy but then I had a big toy too so figured it would be a good match. I did all the preparation as expected of me and I sat on the bed watching it.

I played with my cock for a while just to get it stiff enough to place the toy around it; I didn’t want the tentacles having a lot of room to find their own natural position or cavities. I carefully wrapped the tentacles on either side of my cock and issued the first command.

“Start.”

The toy started to wiggle, adjusting itself, settling into my length and girth. The tentacles tightened around my cock and I watched as the woman on top wiggled her tits. Her shoulders seemed to be doing all the work; just like a real woman. I was going to seriously enjoy this. I could tell.

I watched and felt the tentacles slide over my cock, massaging it. My lip curled up at the edge as I felt the effect of the buzzing vibrator-like noise and the actions of the tentacles; each one seemed to be working in isolation to the others. The effect was incredible and my cock responded likewise.

With a now hard and erect cock between the tentacles, I couldn’t wait to try the harder function. I was mesmerised by the way it, sorry she, wiggled her tits at me and I was drawn to use my finger on her left tit. I pressed it hard. It squashed under the force of my finger just like a real one would have done. It was a shame I couldn’t suck on the nipples or push my cock between them; maybe there was a bigger version of this beauty waiting to be made.

molly_hill22
Online Now!
Lush Cams
molly_hill22

At first, I couldn’t feel much difference, but then the tentacles tightened and the pitch of the motor changed. Suddenly the action of the tentacles pulling around my cock felt even more amazing. I pressed the left tit again. Fuck, they tightened, practically doubling in pressure. It was gripping my cock in a vice-like grip and was using its suckers to slide up and down my cock at the same time. I watched, mesmerised. At the speed it was going my finger was not going to have the desired effect and, to be honest, I was completely taken in by its action.

I swallowed hard and let out the command harder. Fuck, I wish I hadn’t said that. I could feel it grip me with an urgency reserved for a nymphomaniac that hadn’t had sex in over a year. Harder, I said again. I could feel it working overtime now. The suckers were hardly gripping as the device struggled to squeeze and move up and down my cock at the same time. It brought me to the verge of orgasm but before it did I managed to get out the words.

“Softer, softer, softer. Softer,” shouting them out in desperation.

There was a gentle whine as the motor reeled itself backwards and the device was once more sliding up and down my cock at a comfortable pace.

I was breathing heavily. Too heavily. I held onto the device for a while, gently feeling her tits as she slid up and down my cock. Yes, she was definitely a she and not something that didn’t understand me. She was real.

I sat upright against the headboard contemplating my next move. It was an easy one.

“Harder.”

The device started up again. I wondered how long I could edge myself by turning it up and down in quick succession. I gave it a go.

“Harder – ” I waited a few seconds for it to catch up. “Softer.”

“Harder. Softer. Harder. Softer,” it wasn’t working. The commands were taking some time to take effect and so I just made it go harder until I was back up to a tightness that I was comfortable with.

I have to admit, looking at the device sliding and slurping around my cock was much nicer than closing my eyes. Her tits did something for me. I commanded it to go harder one more time. This was it, I could feel it stroking me to orgasm. The suckers seemed to grasp my cock to allow the tentacles to stroke over the surface. It was about a ten-hand wank and it felt – absolutely lovely.

Up until I thought about it, I was happy with what the device was doing. But the suck command entered my head. I was relishing in the action of the tentacles and suckers and was in two minds whether to use the function. I would have been happy to just spurt out the end of the device and tell it to stop.

But, intrigue got the better of me.

I was breathing quite heavily and pulsing my cock in tune to its actions of sliding and squeezing. It was a beautiful wank and it was hands-free. But the word suck left my mouth.

At first, I was devastated. The device seemed to stop, but in fact, had only repositioned itself automatically over the head of my cock. The body, her body, was now in line and centred over the head of my cock and the tentacles and suckers aligned themselves with its length. All of this took a little time and I nearly lost the pending orgasm so I shouted harder.

Did I fuck?

The device gripped the head of my cock so violently I thought it was going to rip it off. It settled over the end of my cock and was pulling my head inside the depression that was underneath. The suckers and tentacles that were aligned down the length of my cock gripped it tightly, allowing the body of the toy to rise and fall over my cock head; sucking my cock like a professional while fisting it feverishly with its tentacles. The suckers did a wonderful job of holding on.

It didn’t take long before I was gushing out of my slit. The spunk, of course, had no-where to go. It was contained. I would have been impressed had the device swallowed it all, but it couldn’t. The splashback spurted my spunk all over my cock and stomach even splattering it towards my face.

For some obscure reason, I expected it to stop once I had come all over it. What was I thinking?

It just carried on sucking and pumping until I was completely spent.

“Stop,” I shouted.

The device kept going, not with such angst but it didn’t seem to let up.

“Stop,” I shouted again.

It slowly got the message and I was relieved to hear the motors whir down as the toy came to a controlled halt. I grabbed it before it hit the bed; its underside and tentacles covered in cum.

Secretly, I thanked Sprite. I would never normally do that and never in an email where she had written evidence. But this was going to be my go-to toy for masturbation from now on.

One thing niggled me, however, I had wondered why it had tightened on my shaft and speeded up so much once I told it to suck. I turned to the manual. It said, at the very bottom –

Instructions:


Important
- Do not use the Harder command or touch the left breast after the Suck command has been used. Use Stop first.

Now they tell me.  So, it seems that the Suck Harder command is out-of-bounds. I think I knew why.

 

 

Published 
Written by DarkSide
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments