Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Very First Toy

"Going out to buy my first toy is a pleasureable outing."

20
10 Comments 10
15.4k Views 15.4k
1.4k words 1.4k words
Competition Entry: Toy With Me

After reading the reviews online about the Power Bullet Remote Control, I decide that I could not wait for it to be delivered in the mail. I make a call to the local sex shop and discover they have it in stock. 

Deciding to forgo the bra and panty, I slip on my very short gray pleated skirt, followed by white knee high stockings. I chose a white polo shirt and my white saddle shoes with black trim. I pull my shoulder length blond hair into a ponytail.

Checking my slim eighteen year old body in the full length mirror, I watch as my nipples stiffen and press against the fabric of the shirt. I feel my pussy moisten at the thought of wearing the Power Bullet Remote Control in public. I especially enjoy the thought of the customers in the shop ogling at the sight of my body, especially my 34DD-cup breasts.

I put a touch of make up on and apply red lipstick to my full lips. I check to see that I have my fake id. Even though I can easily pass for twenty one, the id remains in my wallet. I am now ready to go and walk to my car.

I drive to the local sex shop and park three blocks away. The moment of truth;'can I actually go into a shop of that kind? What if someone I know sees me? I keep thinking of the reviews I read and was getting aroused with every agonizing second.

Taking a deep breath, I exit my car and begin what seems like a very long walk. As I walk, I noticed the boys, men, and a few women checking me out. That is a big help as I approach the building. Arriving at the store front, I confidently enter the shop.

Once inside, every man there turns their attention to me. Before I can actually go in, there is the check out counter. The man standing behind it, smiles and welcomes me. He asks that if I need help, just ask him. He lets me by without even a second thought of asking for an id. Every man openly ogles me from head to toe. The cold air from the air conditioning has its affect on my nipples. They stand out even more and I feel my nectar trickle down my inner thighs.

I quickly spot the Power Bullet Remote Control. Wouldn't you know it, they put it on the lowest shelf. So I decide to have a little fun before making my purchase. I reach for a movie on an upper shelf, knowing my top would be stretched tight. As I do, I hear a few soft gasps.

Then I slowly move to the lower shelves, going past the shelf where my toy is. I was now, nearly touching the floor and giving the patrons a peek of both my ass and pussy. I let them get a long, good look before reaching for the toy I came to purchase. As I stand, the men quickly resume what they were doing.

The cashier asks if I was interested in anything else. I tell him that I wasn't and paid for my toy. Turning to leave, I make sure my skirt drifts high enough to give them another peek. Looking over my shoulder, I blow them a kiss as I make my way to the door. One of the men was already there, holding the door open for me. I thank him and was on my way back to my car.

At the end of the block, I was so excited about my new toy that I enter the narrow walk way between two buildings. Stopping halfway down the walk, I lean back against the wall. Quickly opening the package, I lift my skirt and slip the Power Bullet easily into my very wet pussy. After putting my skirt back in place, I put the two batteries I brought into the remote control.

Turning the bullet on for the first time on the lowest vibration, feels amazing. As I walk back toward the street, I went to the next level on the remote. When I step out onto the sidewalk, the remote was already on level three. My pussy is tingling from the sensations, my face I can tell is flush as a bite my lower lip. It's all I can do to hold back any audible sounds as I reach my first of what I hope are many more orgasms today.

shirlydoll
Online Now!
Lush Cams
shirlydoll

People walking by me as I continue on to my car are oblivious to what is happening to me. This adds to my heightened state of arousal. Before reaching my car, I decide to cross the street and go to the sports bar. I am excited to see if anyone will suspect what is happening to me as I increase the level once more.

Upon entering, the hostess asks if I would like a table. I tell her that I am going to sit at the bar. I head in that direction and notice the beautiful bartender. She has curly short auburn hair and is wearing a very tight pale blue crop top. Every guy is ogling her huge tits which are bigger than mine. Her dark blue skirt reaches her mid thigh. Taking a seat near the end of the bar, I find myself ogling her. I notice the guys are now checking me out; that is when I turn the remote to the level five.

The barmaid is coming towards me with a drink in her hand.

"This is for you, sweetie." She places it on the bar in front of me.

"You are the hottest looking girl I've seen all week."

As I feel myself blushing, "Thank you for the drink and compliment. You are very hot yourself."

Taking a sip, I ask, "Who is this from?"

"From me sweetie. Drinks are on the house, love."

She turns and works her way down the bar continuing serving her other patrons. I decide to switch the remote to level ten; wow that feels amazing! It's all I can do to not make a scene as the vibrations excite me even more. I feel myself cuming once more. Throughout the evening, the barmaid and I flirt with each other. She continues giving me drinks along with a couple of appetizers. She makes sure that I do not have so many drinks that I am unable to drive.

All evening, I move through the levels of the remote and have two more orgasms. She comes back to me.

"Is there anything else I can get you?"

"No, I'm good thanks, it's time I head home." I slip two folded twenty dollar bills in her hand.

"Thank you."

"Anytime, sweetie. Come back soon." She squeezes my hand, giving me a wink and seductive smile.

I head to my car with the remote back at level ten. When I finally get home, I throw off my clothes and lay on the sofa. With the remote at the highest level (ten). I furiously rub my clit while I pinch, pull and twist my nipples and think of that very hot barmaid.

"AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH, I'M CUUUUMMMMIIIINNNNGGGG!!" Screaming out as my back arches and my nectar flows from my pussy.

I am so aroused, that over several hours of alternating between the toy and my fingers, I have three mind blowing orgasms. The last orgasm, using my fingers. Still not satisfied, I put the bullet back in my wet pussy, turning it on.

The door opens suddenly. "I see you started without me, sweetie."

"And you went out to get your first toy."

It is the very hot barmaid. "Yes Mistress, I hope you're not mad."

"No, I'm not mad. I knew you wore it at the bar, you did not hide your pleasure from me very well. Now give me the remote."

I hand her the remote and we spend the night making love, playing with my toy.

 

The above story is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places and events are products of the author's imagination and are used as fantasy. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

 

**

 

Copyright ©2014. All Rights Reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without prior written permission of the author, Banes1

 

 .

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Banes1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments