Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Shopping for a strap on

"We go for a drive and end up shopping for a strap-on to help fulfill a FF fantasty."

56
37 Comments 37
45.2k Views 45.2k
4.1k words 4.1k words
Famous Story

Jay has had this fantasy for some time now of fucking another woman using a strap-on. We sometimes discuss it in bed, which usually turns us both on, a lot. We've also watched DVD's of women using a strap-on and it always gets her incredibly excited, which I love. Her favourite fantasy is where she is a manager of an office and one of the women has to be interviewed on her annual appraisal.

The interview is set for last thing before the office closes for the day and during the interview, Jay is wearing a low top showing plenty of cleavage and a short skirt that gives a glimpse of stocking top. The woman obviously notices and comments how dressed like that she could have the male staff drooling. Jay returns the comment with ‘Oh, just the male staff then.' The woman replies with, ‘I'm certain some of the female staff also.' The conversation carries on until Jay has the opportunity to show the woman the latest toy she's purchased, which is a strap-on. This then leads to them both playing with it until they are sure everyone has left the building and Jay uses it on the woman over the desk.

I've asked her on more than one occasion that if the opportunity ever came up, would she really go through with it. After a lot of thought she assured me she would. Only problem was that it could never happen at work and we couldn't think of anyone who would or could be a likely candidate. And we hadn't yet purchased the required equipment.

That is until one day we were out driving and came across an adult shop out in the middle of nowhere. We had passed it before we realised and we decided to turn around to have a look. After all, if Jay was going to act out her fantasy we needed to buy the right toy.

We drove into the car park and parked up opposite the main entrance. The windows had white mesh style blinds and you couldn't see past the merchandise on display. We were a little nervous about going in to start with, especially as when we started out on our drive, Jay had decided to be a little naughty and not put on any underwear beneath the little summer dress she was now wearing. She loves to show off when we pass truckers. Her nipples were clearly visible through the thin material and it was so short that the slightest bend forward would reveal that she was indeed wearing no panties.

We finally plucked up the courage and the thought of how Jay was dressed going into a public place excited both of us immensely. Jay insisted I went through the door first. Normally I'd hold the door open for her but she was still nervous and didn't want to be the first one through. However, the store was very quiet with only a couple of customers looking through some DVD's. There was a man behind the counter who greeted us and asked if there was anything in particular we were looking for. Still feeling a little unsure we just said we were looking for clothing and possibly some toys. We were then directed to the stairs just behind the counter and made our way to the next floor.

Following Jay upstairs I enjoyed the up skirt view of her gorgeous backside and the glimpse of her naked pussy with each step she took. I was starting to feel horny now and with the cheeky smile Jay flashed at me over her shoulder I'm certain she was feeling the same.

As we made our way upstairs I noticed the man behind the counter following us with his gaze. From his vantage point it he would be able to see clearly up Jay's short dress. And by the look on his face I'm sure he did.

Stepping onto the first floor, there was an array of clothing and toys in front of us. We headed towards the toys where we found a selection of vibrators and strap-ons in various sizes, colours and shapes. Jay picked a few up, suggestively running her hands over them to tease me. She had just picked up a strap-on when an attractive blonde woman of around forty surprised us by stepping into the aisle. She was definitely dressed to please in six inch black high heels, long, long legs all the way up to a black leather skirt that could only be described as a pussy pelmet, and a little white button up blouse that showed plenty of cleavage.

She introduced herself as Ann and asked if we needed any assistance. At first we weren't sure what to say as we hadn't realised anyone was there. Eventually Jay just said that she'd never purchased anything like this before and wasn't sure what she was looking for. Ann then asked if she could enquire what Jay had in mind. Again, we were a little unsure of what to say until Ann stated that she had one of these models herself and how her husband loved to watch her play with it, but it had been a little whilst since she had someone to play with. Her husband was the man downstairs who had directed us to this floor.

Getting over our initial shyness I told Ann that this was a fantasy of ours and the first step was to buy a suitable toy. Ann went into sales mode then and explained how it fitted and the type of lubricant she used and how horny it's likely to make me feel if I was anything like her husband.

Listening to Ann describe how she used it was turning me on even more and when Jay squeezed my hand I realised that she was beginning to feel the same way. Ann must have noticed this and smiling, handed the strap-on to Jay and asked if she would like to try it on.

It was a day of surprises. Jay looked at me and then looked around the store. Ann pointed toward the changing facilities at the back of the store and then simply said, ‘Or there is my office, if you'd prefer more room.'

Taking Jay by the hand she led her to a door behind the counter and went through. She turned to me and motioned for me to follow. It was typical of an office, with a desk towards the back wall and the usual paraphernalia. Larger than I expected it to be but what caught my eye was the two seater roll back, cream leather sofa about six feet in front of the desk. I just remember thinking that I'd love one of those in my office. And what I'd love to use it for.

Ann unpackaged the strap-on and asked Jay to raise her short dress and she would help her put it on. Jay looked a little embarrassed and when Ann asked her if she was okay with flashing her panties to a strange woman, Jay confessed that she wasn't wearing any. This brought a big smile to Ann's face and she said that she loved going out without panties as it made her feel so hot. She then looked at Jay and said, ‘Would you like me to help you.' Jay just nodded and I felt so horny as I watched Ann raise the hem of Jay's dress then hunker down in front of her. Ann was now eye level with Jay's totally shaven pussy. She just murmured, ‘Mmmm, very nice. Very nice indeed.

She reached behind Jay and ran her hand over Jay's backside. Looking up at Jay she just licked her lips slowly and seductively. The message was very clear and Jay instinctively moved her pussy towards Ann's face. Ann obliged by kissing very slowly over Jay's exposed pussy.

I moved over to the sofa and sat down, making myself comfortable. When Ann noticed me she smiled and looking directly at me, she slowly and teasingly licked the whole of Jay's pussy from between her legs to her clit. Jay's head was thrown back in ecstasy, her long blond hair hanging over her shoulders. Her hands clutching and squeezing her breasts through the thin material of her summer dress.

From where I sat I could clearly see between Ann's open legs as she squatted in front of Jay. Her extremely short skirt was pushed up over her thighs, almost to her waist and her little white panties didn't leave much to the imagination. They were almost transparent and the shape of her obviously shaven pussy was clearly visible through the thin material. I watched as Jay put a foot up on the desk to spread her legs wider to allow Ann easier access to her already sopping wet pussy. Ann licked and kissed, again from right between Jay legs, her tongue probing between her labia and licking all the way to her clitoris.

Jay was now looking at me as I had undone my jeans and sat there, slowly stroking my exposed, rock hard cock. She held her dress up around her waist to make sure I could enjoy the full view of her as she completely opened herself to this hot woman crouched between her legs. Ann had pulled her little white panties aside and held her pussy lips apart with two fingers whilst she stroked her clitoris with the middle one. I just couldn’t believe this was happening.

The view of Ann pleasuring herself with her fingers and Jay with her tongue was such a turn on that I had forgotten about the strap-on. Ann however hadn't, and taking it from the desk, pressed it against Jay's very wet pussy. She slid it back and forth between the lips covering the head in Jay's love juices. She then stood up and put it to Jay's mouth and they both licked Jay's juices from it like they were licking and sucking a real cock. I just sat there and enjoyed the sight of two beautiful blonde women sexually excite each other.

Ann stepped back and held the strap-on out towards Jay, and then helped her step into the little straps. She then went to the desk and took a little container of lubricant and pumped some into her hands. She looked at Jay and quietly asked, ‘Do you want to fuck me.' Jay nodded and breathlessly said ‘yes.'

Ann said, ‘Tell me. Tell me what you want to do to me.'

Jay whispered, ‘I want to fuck you.'

Ann smiled and kissing Jay, asked her, ‘Where do you want to do it? Tell me where.'

Jay whispered again, but louder this time and said, ‘The desk. I want to fuck you over the desk.'

With Jay wearing the strap-on, Ann rubbed the lubricant all over the head and along the shaft. Looking Jay in the eyes, Ann said, ‘Tell me what you want me to do.'

Feeling bolder this time Jay spoke louder and said, ‘I want you over the desk so I can fuck you from behind.'

Jay pulled her dress off over her head which left her completely naked except for the strap-on and her high heels. Ann looked over at me and flashed a very naughty smile as she reached between herself and Jay. She continued to watch me as I slowly worked my hand back and forth on my stiff cock, imitating my action on Jay's artificial one.

I looked on as Jay unbuttoned Ann's top to reveal a white lace half cup bra, her nipples clearly visible over the top. Jay kissed each nipple in turn and then again, this time for longer, her tongue licking around the areolas and back to sucking on each nipple. She then turned Ann towards the desk and gently pushed her to lean over it. The view of Ann's lovely round buttocks over the desk with the thin white material of her panties going up between each cheek almost had me coming there and then.

NinaCarther
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NinaCarther

I continued to watch as Jay pulled Ann's top off over her back. Her bra was undone next and it fell off her shoulders and down her arms to land on the desk. Jay then looked at me and made a show off spreading Ann's buttock to let me watch her fingers caress and tease Ann's pussy under the thin transparent material. I continued to slowly stroke my now achingly hard cock as I watched Jay hook her fingers into the waist band of Ann's panties and slowly pull them down over her backside. Jay pushed the panties past Ann's thighs to her knees where she let them fall to her ankles and around those six inch heels. The site of Jay standing there with this woman bent over a desk, her skirt up around her waist and her panties around her ankles was so erotic. Jay bent down behind Ann and slowly licked and kissed up the back of her thighs as she helped Ann step out of her panties. Ann then spread her legs further apart as Jay moved between them and teased her pussy with soft kisses, her tongue parting the lips to taste Ann's juices.

As I was treated to the delightful vision of Jay bent over behind Ann, her fingers sliding easily between and holding Ann's very wet pussy lips apart, I saw Ann pick up the desk phone. I just heard her tell whoever was on the other side that if it is still quiet, to lock up and come upstairs. Jay just continued by spreading Ann's buttocks and slowly kissed and licked all the way up the crevice to Ann's back. Jay looked so turned on at the thought of realising a favourite fantasy, her pussy lips puffy and swollen with lust. She was now standing between Ann's open legs, the strap-on poised next to Ann's hot, wet and waiting pussy. Ann lifted her right leg up onto the desk so that her pussy was exposed even more. I could clearly see Ann reach between her own legs and taking Jay's ‘cock' in her hand she placed the head just between her own pussy lips.

I looked on as Jay took hold of Ann's hips and held her there, letting Ann push back onto the synthetic cock. Jay watched the head slip between Ann's waiting pussy lips and slowly disappear inside her. Just then, the door opened and the man from downstairs quietly walked in. He introduced himself as Don and joined me in watching Jay begin to fuck Ann over the office desk. Ann was gasping breathlessly as she pushed back to meet Jay with each movement. Her head was down on the desk and her backside was pushed high to expose herself fully to Jay, the strap-on clearly visible to Don and me as we watched it slide back and forth, in and out of Ann's sopping wet pussy.

Don commented on how much he loved to watch Ann with another woman and I agreed as we both considered the scene before us. Jay was now bent over Ann's back, her hands around in front, both caressing Ann's tits. Jay's own breasts were pressed against Ann's back and this position clearly exposed Jay's pussy to us also. Don commented on how stunning Jay's long legs were and what a beautiful backside she has. He added how erotic it was to see her bent over his wife, entering her from behind. I had to agree as my cock was throbbing for attention and the thought of slipping my cock into Jay's wet pussy as she was gliding her imitation one into Ann was almost too much to bear.

Jay smiled over at me as she ran her tongue all the way up the centre of Ann's back to her neck. She then withdrew and turned Ann around to face her and gently pushed her onto the large office desk. Lying back amongst the paperwork and other bits and pieces, Ann spread her legs wide as Jay climbed up between them. Jay held the strap-on cock and touched it against each of Ann's nipples, rubbing it around each one in turn. She then moved down, gliding the head along Ann's stomach and down between her legs. Jay held it there a moment before slipping it once again into Ann's hot, wet pussy. Ann gasped with pleasure as Jay pushed all the way in. Both women sank into an embrace, kissing intensely and passionately.

Don and I continued to watch as Jay's hips started rocking back and forth, Ann rising from the desk each time to meet her. Jay's thrusts were getting harder and faster as Ann gasped and moaned with each one. Jay held herself up on her arms looking down at Ann as she continued to drive the strap-on in and out of Ann's clenching pussy. Ann grasped both of her own tits, pulling and teasing the nipples. Jay continued to fuck her and Don and I could hear Ann's breathing getting harder and faster. Suddenly, Ann grabbed Jay's buttocks and thrust her hips forward in short sharp movements, gasping and panting as she came. Jay sank down onto Ann and both women kissed deeply and long, their tongues exploring each others mouths ardently.

Eventually Ann recovered from what was a very intense orgasm and helped Jay out of the strap-on. Whilst doing so she run her fingers between Jay's legs and inserted one, then two into her pussy. Jay moaned in ecstasy as Ann's fingers parted her lips and sank deeply into her very hot and wet crevice. The look on Jay's face was sheer bliss as Ann worked her fingers in and out of her pussy. Ann's fingers were soaked in Jay's love juices as she held them up to her face and luridly licked them clean.

Ann then led Jay over to where I was sat on the sofa and gently pushed her over the bolster arm so that her head was in my lap. Jay took my already exposed cock straight into her mouth, causing me to gasp with the intense pleasure it gave me, my hips rising from the sofa to meet her. Ann was now behind Jay and fitted the strap-on. Jay's backside and pussy were fully exposed as she was bent right over the sofa arm. It was just at this point that Don asked if we minded if he fetched his camera. Without waiting for a reply, Don went to the desk drawer and took out his video camera and started to film what was happening next.

After attaching the strap-on, Ann knelt in front of me and joined Jay in kissing and licking my very stiff cock. Don was behind her filming the scene as Ann pulled my jeans off. Jay helped me remove my shirt and when I was completely naked, Ann moved behind Jay again, followed by Don and his camera. Don had a perfect view of his wife entering Jay from behind as he filmed from beneath Ann's legs, the strap-on sliding easily into Jay's very wet pussy. Jay's ecstatic moans were muffled due to my cock being deep in her mouth.

Ann now had a grip of Jay's hips and was thrusting forward, driving the strap-on deep into Jay; Don filming each time the artificial cock entered her. Each time Ann slammed against Jay's buttocks it pushed her mouth down on my cock. Don had now moved around so that he could film this also. Seeing the camera, Jay took my cock out of her mouth and made a show of licking and kissing it before taking it slowly all the way back into her mouth. She did this a few times whilst Don continued to film her as Ann continued to drive into her pussy from behind.

Ann suddenly decided to change position and led Jay around in front of me. We weren't sure what she had in mind to begin with but soon got the idea when she got Jay to straddle my legs with her back to me. Ann bent down in front of me and putting her head between Jay's open legs, took my cock into her mouth. She wrapped her tongue around it and sucked me, making my cock all wet and slippery for Jay to lower herself onto. Don was now behind Ann, filming his wife bent over with parted legs, exposing her pussy to the camera and with her mouth around my stiff cock. He continued to film as Jay lowered herself onto me, my cock parting her pussy lips and slipping inside. I wrapped my arms around Jay and took hold of her tits, teasing and pulling at her nipples.

Ann had now removed the strap-on and came over to kiss Jay on the mouth, again, their tongues exploring each other. She then moved down and I held Jay's tits up for her to take the nipples into her mouth, kissing and licking each one in turn. Don was by the side of us now, the camera still recording the action. I felt Ann work her way further down, over Jay's stomach and eventually reaching her clitoris. Ann's hair fell over my thighs as she worked further down until I felt her mouth on my balls. This was almost too much.

Don was now standing back filming the scene before him. I had Jay straddling my legs and facing the camera as she rode up and down on my stiff cock, my hands still massaging her breast and teasing her nipples. Ann was bent over in front of us both, her tongue working over my balls and Jay's pussy, her own legs parted to expose her pussy to the camera whilst she teased herself with her fingers.

Jay's breathing got faster and I knew she was about to come. Ann's tongue was working wonders on both of us as we were pushed over the edge, Jay coming down on me hard, her head thrown back in ecstasy as she climaxed. I was very soon behind her as I too reached orgasm, shooting deep inside her as we both came almost at the same time. We agreed later that this must have been one of the most intense orgasms either of us has ever had.

Jay rested back against my chest as our orgasms subsided. I could feel Jay's pussy clenching on my throbbing cock as we both relaxed and sank into the sofa. Don was still there with his camera recording it all and Ann was now kneeling between our open legs, her head resting on my thigh, gently kissing and licking us both as we came down from a blissful experience.

Before she stood up, Ann kissed the tip of my cock and licked the length of Jay's pussy, tasting the mixture of our juices. She then pulled Don to her and leaned over the back of the sofa, exposing her nakedness to him. Don was so turned on by what he filmed that he didn't wait and simply unzipped his jeans and plunged his cock straight into Ann. We were still sitting on the sofa so that Ann was now resting across Jay and I. All three of us began kissing, tongues searching and probing whilst Don continued to thrust into Ann from behind. We heard Don's breathing become more rapid as he was reaching climax. Ann too was coming from the intensity of how Don was taking her from behind. Don managed to hold back long enough for Ann to reach orgasm and he followed very soon after. Gripping Ann's hips and thrusting hard into her until he was spent.

Ann stood up and turned around, kissing Don and smiled. She then walked around to the desk where the strap-on was sitting and picking it up, smiling at Jay and I. Jay walked over to Ann and took the strap-on from her, kissed her and simply said, "We'll take it."

Don took the strap-on from Jay and went down to the shop to wrap it. When we got home and undone the package, there was a video tape inside with a message that said, ‘Hope you enjoy and if you want company with your new toy or whilst watching the video, please give us a call.'

Published 
Written by Pegasus4
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments