Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Suction

"A couple play with a vacuum cleaner"

4
2 Comments 2
25.2k Views 25.2k
653 words 653 words
HER THINKING

I was feeling very naughty after all that wine and he was looking very hot in just his jeans and t-shirt, muscles showing through the white fabric and bulges in all the right places under his jeans.

I knew he was up for some games and as he lay there, I disappeared under the bed and came back with my box of tricks. I opened the lid and rummaged around until I'd found what I was looking for - there they were! I pulled a few lengths of nylon cord from the box, put the lid back on and slid it under the bed.

His smile was wonderful when he saw what I had in my hands and he raised his arms up, wrists bared ready for tying up. I pulled his shirt up over his head and relished in his bare chest - smooth and tanned, I grabbed his right wrist and tied it tightly to the bed, then the left. I stood up and looked down at his helpless body, my eyes drifted down to his belt - I smiled a wicked smile.

My fingers worked at the belt buckle as I quickly slid the wide leather band from his jeans, I could see the bulge straining against the denim and slowly unzipped the front. As I unzipped the dark blue material I could see a white cotton waistband and as the zipper parted the smooth tanned skin of his thighs. I tugged at the legs of his jeans and slid them down off his legs - muscular calves and thighs ending in a thick white cotton waistband and a tightly packed pouch below it.

I stared and felt a tingling sensation in my tummy, I could see the curved shape of his long thick penis pointing down between his balls, they in turn seemed to be huge. I suddenly had a naughty idea.

I quickly left the room and returned with my vacuum cleaner, I attached the long bendy hose and plugged it in.

Violeta_Gray
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Violeta_Gray

He watched me with complete concentration as I performed these ordinary tasks. I switched it on and the low hum of the motor filled the room.

I brought the hose close to the bed and tested the suction out on my hands, I lowered the end and pressed it against the bottom of his foot, moving it around so his toes disappeared into the black plastic one by one - he was enjoying this, tickling him. I placed the vacuum on his calf and moved it around the flesh of his leg…upwards towards his thigh as the skin was sucked in by the machine, he knew what was coming and moved his feet apart, bending his legs slightly so I would have complete access to the white cotton bulge between his thighs.

I knelt on the bed and moved the nozzle closer, I could see the cotton being pulled away from his skinned his soft round balls moving towards the vacuum. Dare I do this? His eyes were closed and cheeks flushed as he waited for the vacuum to connect with his body…closer and closer the nozzle moved as the excitement grew - suddenly the nozzle was on him, sucking some of him in - the hose wasn't wide enough to suck him all in but the high pitched whine of the blocked nozzle continued as more of his balls were slowly sucked inside. He was moaning with something - pleasure? Pain?

As I pulled the nozzle away I saw the misshapen bulge of his cotton covered balls being pulled with it, his penis still pointing downwards but huge and thick as a coke bottle, he was indeed very aroused but in pain? I wanted to continue with this little game but was unsure if I'd hurt him…he opened his eyes and I saw him mouth the words 'I was more'.

Published 
Written by shinyman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments