Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wet dreams of you.

"Tonight I will dream of you."

7
7 Comments 7
15.3k Views 15.3k
1.8k words 1.8k words
Tonight I will dream of you, I don’t know it yet, and as my eyes start to close of their own accord, I sigh a little, nowadays it’s my cue to attempt sleep, and I’m not a fan of sleep anymore. Occasionally I opt for the couch with the lights left on for comfort. Tonight I will try bed because I
need a good nights rest whether I want it or not.
I lay my head on one of the two pillows, I have 2 pillowcases on each because of something that my grandmother once told me about feather pillows, I always hang on to the details of horror stories without meaning to. I listen to the ticking of the clock that sits on the shelf on my desk, it gives me something to listen to as I fall into a state that I actually love once I’m there. I think of you as my arms and legs grow heavier and my head begins to feel like it belongs.
Tonight I am lucky and I will dream of you too.

A smile creeps across my face as I sleep, and a noise one that almost threatens to wake me escapes my smiling lips. It expresses joy at being with you on such a lovely hot day. The sky is a brilliant blue of course and a plane tiny from this distance takes people far away from their worries.
Not us though, we don’t have any worries, we wear our smiles with sincerity.
The air has my favourite smells combined. The mustiness from the summer shower that soaked us moments ago, and the damp freshly cut grass than steams as it and the pavements dry in seconds.
My hair is wet on my face, and the thin white top I’m wearing shows my lacy white bra. My skin is tanning nicely and a few freckles across my nose have come out to say “hi”, you greet them with those sparkly eyes you have. I almost trip over absolutely nothing on the pavement and
instinctively I blame you, though I am not certain how. You laugh at me and I pretend that this sort of thing never normally happens to me, which of course is a small lie because I’m very clumsy, yet I convince you that it only happens when you’re close to me.
I pull your arm close to me affectionately I smell the warmth of you. The smell of your sun-baked skin instantly arouses me.
I make appreciative sounds and you smile at me because you know what the sound means, you recognise it.

Where are we going? Hmm. I like this dream where shall we go… Let us be going to the pub, the one with the garden out back, oh and there’s also going to be suspiciously few wasps about this year it’s my dream
:o)

My hair is hot and I can’t help running my fingers through it, the sun has brought out the natural auburn highlights and you joke that I’m turning ginger and might have to dye it.
We’re drinking lager, and it tastes especially nice in the day time, the people on the table next to us are in love and they hold hands across their table, they don’t notice or thank the barmaid as she removes empty glasses from their clutter.
I watch them for a second and feel quietly envious that they are so into each other, the whole world could fall down around them and they wouldn’t notice or care.

I sip my over sized beer and peer over the top of the glass at you with a cheeky grin, I want you and I’m going to have you soon. Okay so I’m going to have you in my bed later, but I can’t wait I want to start something now.

I nip off to the toilet and remove my knickers, I feel very sexy and somewhat obvious but nobody can know not even you.
We’re sitting opposite each other and though you can’t see, I’m shifting up my skirt and spreading my legs a little. I’m getting excited by the fact that if you do look under the table you’ll be able to see my bald pussy. I’m feeling slutty and it should feel inappropriate but it
doesn’t at all.

"Oops a daisy I dropped my bag on the floor!! “Please be a sweetie and offer to pick it up” the wicked voice in my head almost says out loud.

Bingo!

You pause under the table as I spread my legs a bit wider and close my eyes as if to do so will force away the embarrassment that I’m self inflicting. Your eyes speak a hundred words as you look at me for an explanation that doesn’t exist. I smile and realise that I’m having such fun
now.
I put my hand in my bag and discreetly pull out my pocket vibrator, your eyes follow my hand as I slid it under the table and push it into my pussy. It disappears and I close my legs, I reach into my bag for the palm size controller, I slide it across the table towards you. You don’t need instructions and your big hand closes around it.
You switch on the controller and with a two second delay I jump as the sensations hit me.

Thiana_Greey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Thiana_Greey

You watch me amused as I squirm, we can both hear the buzzing and feel the vibrations on the picnic bench that joins us. I try to talk loudly to you, I’m not sure what I’m saying but I want to make sure that nobody can hear it, I’m getting hornier by the second and in a few minutes
I might not even care if they can.

You whisper quietly that I should rock myself back and fourth, I look around me to see if anyone is watching and then slowly I rock, each movement making it go deeper inside me. My juices are flowing and you can hear my breathing becoming erratic and heavy. My hand slides across the table to your empty hand, I need to touch you, I don’t want to do this alone.
Touching your fingers, feeling your skin on my fingertips arouses me further and I am no longer aware of where I am, only that I had a need to come right here and now. I pat the space next to me, and you come, I turn slightly towards you and rest my chin on your shoulder

“I’m going to come in a minute”

I whisper to you, and as soon as I admit it, I realise that it’s going to be the strangest experience ever, to come while sitting here in public, unable to make a sound, unable to arch my back and cry out the days frustrations as they leave me when the pleasure arrives.
I put my hands around your neck and hold you tight to me as I close my eyes and rock myself to orgasm, I breathe hard onto your neck and it muffles any sounds that might erupt from my throat, my fingers dig into you and without realising try to describe the pleasure that is overwhelming me. When the pleasure subsides I laugh and thank god silently that I didn’t wet myself.


I fast forward to the bit where we walk back to my house, and head straight for the best bit. Oh dreaming is such fun. It’s almost as though I’m watching a movie and we are co-starring.

We get back to my house, and as soon as we are through the door, we are tearing at each other, our mouths starved, our fingers frantic. In just a short time, we are on the floor just inside my front door abandoning ourselves to each other. My pussy is still soaked from my orgasm, and your
fingers slide into me easily. This time I don’t hide my pleasure I moan loudly like an animal and beg you to fuck me senseless.
I get on my knees so you know I mean business and as you thrust your gorgeous cock into my pussy as far as it will go you grab my hips and ram it further still. You know how badly I need it, how badly I need to be fucked, and how long I have been desperate for you to ravage me.

You pull back my head with a handful of my long hair and call me a “fucking whore”

I realise that you’re building up to an explosion.

“Fuck your whores pussy harder then, Fuck her until she
can’t walk, fuck her needy little pussy”

I tell you, and with that you fill me with hot cum, you pull my hair, you shake me, use me up, and sate my needy pussy for a little while.

I take you to my bedroom and taste your brilliant cock, I take my time with you, savour you, play with you like a new toy, that is until my own lust takes over and before I know it, I am writhing around spreading myself open for you, begging for all of you.
Your hands cup my face and you look into my eyes as you press your mouth to mine, my lips open and my tongue and your tongue they dance a slow sexy dance, my fingers need to feel the softness of your tongue and they gently touch it as we continue to taste each other. It feels good to have my finger in your mouth and I have to let you taste me, I dip my fingers inside my hot cum filled pussy and then I replace my mouth with my fingers and watch you suck our combined juices from them, the moment is too much for me and my anguish that I don’t have the words or the look to do it justice makes me close my eyes and hold you close to me. For a few moments we hold each other, enjoy the fact that we are sharing a moment that neither of us could describe in the
future.

My sleep is not deep now and I can feel my pussy is engorged, my orgasm is imminent and my fingers won’t be joining the party. I feel my sleeping orgasm wash over me, so intense considering that I’m not touching myself, I lay perfectly still afraid that to move would spoil it somehow. I am not awake enough to cry out but my mouth opens and goes through the motions.
I turn onto my tummy and resume my sleep, I dream that I’m making you coffee and breakfast and that the moment we shared that neither of us will be able to describe, is the first of many.



Published 
Written by smiler77
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments