Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Work Slut II

"Her apartment, a new vibrator and a few surprises."

6
1 Comment 1
22.4k Views 22.4k
1.1k words 1.1k words

I know I told you the story about how I got hooked up with my much younger co-worker.  She was an amazing little nymph, always trying to get me worked up in the office.  I was lucky to be banging this great piece of ass, and couldn't imagine the hot steamy car sex getting any better, but believe it or not it did.

We were at an office party one night, and had both had quite a bit to drink.  As we had decided to not let our "relationship" become grist for the office rumor mill, we were being ultra discrete.  Never lingering to talk about anything but work, no inappropriate touching...  You get the idea.  Well, fueled by too much drink and her short skirt with no stockings, I decided I'd had enough.  "Julie" I wispered as I walked past her, "I want to fuck you tonight.  What do you think?"  I didn't even give her a chance to repsond, I just made my way towards the parking lot.

I was just getting in my SUV when I heard a knock on the window, which honestly scared the hell out of me.  It was Julie of course, wearing that mega-watt smile as usual.  I rolled down the window, and she stuck her hand in, grabbed my cock and said "Of course I want to fuck you.  Here's a little surprise for you to think about on the way to my place. Follow me."  As she let go she dropped something in my lap and walked away to her car.

Turning the light on in my car, I found sitting in my lap a brand new vibrator still in the package.  There was a little note attached that said... "Pete- I bought this some you can fuck me in the ass and in my pussy at the same time.  Julie"  She even drew a little devil with horns after her name.  Of course my cock was like a rock at that point, and I was thinking about what I had gotten myself in to.

The ride to her apartment took ten excruciating minutes, and by the time we reached her door I was hard enough to knock down a brick wall.  I couldn't keep my hands off of her.  She smelled like lilacs, which she of course knows is my favorite and puts on every time we get together.  As we entered her aparment she grabbed my cock and told me to get a beer from the fridge.  She also asked for her vibrato back, as she needed to put batteries in it.  "Get to it then, don't make me wait too much longer" was all I could manage.

Like always, a couple of minutes turned into several and I was worried I would loose my buzz if I had to wait much longer.  I yelled to her, and instead of replying from the bedroom, she was out on the patio wearing what can liberally be called a nightie.  It was dark green and silky, and highlighted her blonde hair and green eyes perfectly.  Under the nightie was a matching thong that couldn't have been more than 2 square inches of material.  I could see the outline of her pussy lips from across the room, and swear I could make out her erect clit sticking through her lips.  I guess she had started without me...  The reason she took so long.

Setting my beer down I made my way out to the patio and wrapped her in my arms.  Man she smelled so good!  I leaned her against the railing and kissed her slowly, but with mounting urgency.  Suddenly she started to moan loudly, and her knees went weak.  I supported her as best I could, thinking she was passing out from too much partying, but she once again surprised me.  With a devilish smile, she reached between her legs and pulled that brand new virator out of her now dripping hole.

"How's that for breaking in a new toy?  Does that turn you on?" she asked with a smile that could make a gay guy straight.  Instead of answering her, I spun her aroud and bent her over the railing of the patio so she was looking down seven stories.  I undid my belt and pants, dropped them to my ankles and pulled my cock out, pressing it against the crack of her ass.  I had a spectacular hard-on at that point, and said "Is that enough of an answer for you?"

Her reply was pure lust.  She reached back, lined my dick up with her pussy and rammed back against me so the entire length of my cock was in her with one thrust.  "Fuck me hard right here Pete!" she demanded.  Not wanting to dissapoint her, I started pounding for all I was worth, slapping her ass with with my stomach every time I bottomed out in her cunt.  Faster and faster until I could feel the cum building in my sack, I could feel her pussy muscles gripping and pulling too, knowing she was getting close to cumming too.

Again, as if her sole mission wa to surprise me that night, she reached back and place the end of the vibrator right on her asshole.  I slowed to allow her to poisition it just right, with the tip just pushing past that glorious little pucker.

AdelynGinn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AdelynGinn

"The next time you push, slam that thing deep in my ass" she said.  "I want to have both of my holes filled at the same time"

I rammed hard, and with on big push both my cock and the vbrator were buried deep in her.  I could feel the buzzing of the vibrator against the top of my cock, and it felt GREAT.  I knew this wasn't going to last long, so I started banging as fast a I could.  Her pussy tightened, and I knew she was cumming.  With one final thrust, I came deep into her pussy.  She came again right there, now screaming at the top of her lungs.  Lights started turning on in other apartments, so I quickly pulled out and scooped her up,carrying her to the bedroom where we laid on the bed to let our hearts slow down a bit.  It didn't take long though, as she was ready for more.

"Pete, I was you to lick the cum out of my pussy" But that's a surprise and another story for another day.

Published 
Written by cooljock953
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments