Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Girl with Something Extra

"I meet a Latina at a country and western bar in Oklahoma and find out that she has a big cock."

79
19 Comments 19
18.8k Views 18.8k
6.0k words 6.0k words

My name is Ken, and I was born and raised on a ranch outside of Oklahoma City (OKC) and grew up loving country and western music. I looked older than my age as a high school teenager and used to sneak into bars; not only to drink alcohol, but because I love to line dance.

After high school, I attended Oklahoma State University, where I met Becky, the girl who would become my wife. She was raised in a city environment in OKC, and she isn’t as much into country and western music and line dancing as I am. She humored me by going to the bars with me on some occasions, but I went alone many times as well.

I graduated with a degree in business, while Becky got her degree in education. I got a good job with a big company in Chicago, that also has a large branch office in OKC. I knew that I’d be able to travel back to OKC on occasion, and my hope was that I’d be able to advance in the company, and return permanently to OKC one day, as a senior manager. Becky was easily able to find a job at an elementary school in the Chicago suburb where we lived.

We made a good life for ourselves in Chicago, and after waiting a couple of years to start a family we had two children by the time we were twenty-eight. I enjoyed my business trips back to OKC every few months, where I’d get to stay for three or four days at a time.

During the first few years on those trips, I spent as much of my free time as I could visiting family and old friends, but then I started frequenting some of the country and western bars I knew from my younger days. At first, I just had a few beers and jumped into a line dance or two, but then I began getting horny for some of the pretty ladies I saw at the dances.

Becky and I had a great sex life for our first few years of marriage. We had been fucking an average of two or three times a week up until after the birth of our second child, when she suddenly lost interest. I was lucky to get fucked twice a month after that, and I was getting a bad case of the blue balls.

I’ve got a thick, six-inch cock, so I don’t think that I was the problem, and I assumed that it had something to do with postpartum depression or something. I felt like a jerk for being attracted to those other women, but my cock seemed to have a mind of its own and needed some pussy.

In addition to having a nice cock, I’m a reasonably good-looking man, with a vague resemblance to the actor Tom Selleck. I also considered myself to be a man’s man and fit, at six feet tall, and weighing one hundred and eighty pounds. So, I didn’t think I’d have a problem picking up a pretty woman.

Meeting Gabriela

There’s one bar that I frequented more than others, and on two nights of one of my trips, I noticed an attractive Latina lady, who I assumed to be Mexican, sitting by herself at the bar. She’s beautiful, in a slightly masculine way, with a strong jawline and interesting facial features, and looked to be in her early thirties. She reminded me of some other women, like the singer/actress Jessica Simpson, who are unquestionably beautiful, but with strong facial features. Jessica could just as easily have been a handsome man, as the beautiful woman she is.

The lady at the bar looked to be about five feet and five inches tall and weighed maybe one hundred and thirty-five pounds. She wore tight jeans, which complements her shapely legs, and emphasizes her nicely shaped, full ass. She also usually wears a western blouse, half unbuttoned and with the shirttails tied, with no bra, and exposing her taught narrow midsection. Her narrow waist is accentuated by her broad shoulders and what looks to be the bulging cleavage of her grapefruit-sized breasts.

Her face looks a little like the actress, Salma Hayek, with a medium-olive complexion, and her long, straight, black hair, perfectly frames her pretty face, with those alluring, dark-brown eyes, and thick lips. The whole package, from her luscious build, with curves in the right places, and her beautiful, long hair, was very alluring.

When I came back two months later, I saw the same lady sitting alone at the far end of the bar and thought that it was strange that a pretty and sexy lady like her wasn’t already with someone. I decided to introduce myself, but I had been married long enough to be out of practice using pickup lines.

I kept it simple, as I walked up next to her, and asked, “Why’s a pretty lady like you sitting here alone? Do you mind if I join you? My name is Ken.”

She answered with a breathy, sexy and slightly husky feminine voice, with a charming Spanish accent, saying, “Just waiting for you, cowboy. It would make me happy if you joined me. My name is Gabriela.”

I had a good feeling about her and our compatibility from the start and offered to buy her a drink. She accepted my offer for the drink and said, “I saw you in here a couple of months ago, but it doesn’t look like you’re from around here. What’s your story, Ken?”

Her sexy voice, good looks, and cordial manner were turning me on. I explained that I was born and raised in the area and was just back in town periodically on business. Then I continued, “I really enjoy line dancing and other types of dancing and was hoping to meet a pretty lady to have a good time with while I’m in town.”

While I was talking with Gabriela, a couple of men walked by, smiled, and gave me their thumbs up. I assumed that they were congratulating me for having a drink with the sexiest lady in the bar, and I smiled in return.

We had a couple of drinks together, and then I asked her to join me in a line dance. She accepted, and I couldn’t keep my eyes off her, for how sexy she looked dancing. She had her thumbs in her belt, bouncing up and down with the dance steps, as her big tits jiggled and shook in time with the music. Several of the other men and women caught my eye on the dance floor and indicated with smiles and raised eyebrows that I was lucky to have Gabriela as my partner.

The line dances were long and sweaty, and we danced a lot of the slow dances in between. It felt so good holding her in my arms, even with the seven-inch difference in height. She also felt firm and athletic, and not soft like some women are. I was nervous, trying to decide when would be the right time for me to start getting more intimate with her, but she made it easy for me.

We were dancing a slow dance, and as I put one arm around her back and the other around her waist, she wrapped her arms around me too, and pulled me in close. I felt her breath and smelled her hair, as we barely moved, holding each other. I could hardly believe my good luck when she dropped her hands down to rub my ass, which encouraged me to do the same to her. I loved pulling her tightly against me and pressing my hardening cock against her belly.

I had never experienced a woman that aggressive before, and I liked her taking charge. We danced that way, continuing into another slow song, and I was surprised when she put her hand behind my head, and pulled me down to kiss her. Her lips are so soft, and she didn’t hesitate to push her tongue into my mouth. We had an intense, wet, tongue-probing kiss for what seemed like five minutes, until the next fast song began, and we went back to the bar.

Even more men and women were giving me the thumbs up after kissing Gabriela that way, and I was starting to get the feeling that I was incredibly lucky to be with the hottest woman in the bar.

We joined the next line dance, and when it was over, and the slow music started again, we stayed on the dance floor. She initiated our next soulful kiss, and after we started rubbing each other’s asses again, she gently pulled my right hand up to rub the side of her left breast, as she pushed her other hand between us to rub my cock. Her breasts are so firm and full, and I was enraptured by her. The smell of her hair, taste of her sweet mouth, and the firmness of her breasts and ass were overwhelming me with lust. I could hardly wait to get her into my bed at the hotel.

After that dance, we got a table in a darkened corner of the bar. We kissed again, and as I rubbed her breasts, she was rubbing my crotch. I also tried to rub between her legs, but she teasingly stopped me before I reached her pussy.

My cock was raging hard in seconds, and she broke our kiss and whispered in my ear, “This is so nice and thick. Is it for me?”

I squeezed her breasts as I answered, “Hell yes, Gabriela, it’s all for you. Would you like to come with me to my hotel? It’s fairly close to here, and I’ll bring you back afterwards.”

She rubbed my cock even harder and said, “Oh yes, I’d love that, Ken. But before we go, I wanted to make sure that you understand that I’m a girl with something extra. Is that okay with you?”

I was naïve and didn’t know the context for her being ‘a girl with something extra’, so I ignorantly gripped both of her tits in my hands, and answered, “Yes, Gabriela, that’s fine with me. I love your big breasts and can hardly wait to see them bare and suck them.”

Gabriela gave me a strange look, momentarily, and then said, “Okay, sweetie, let’s get to that room of yours. I want to see your nice cock and suck it too.”

Being Dominated by Gabriela

We walked out of the bar, with my arm around her waist, and more of the guys were smiling and showing their approval for me taking Gabriela out, likely for sex. We got to the hotel quickly, and the bellman gave me an amused look as we walked to the elevator. I could hardly believe my luck at having found such a beautiful, sexy, and free-spirted Latina woman, who seemed like she was as anxious to fuck as I was.

Gabriela went to the bathroom to freshen up, as I undressed and got into bed. She came out a few minutes later, wearing only her bra and a pair of white, cotton, bikini panties. Her body was so lean, and athletic, and I could hardly wait to fuck her. I briefly saw what looked like a bulging camel toe, before she obscured my view with her hands, as she walked to the bed and slid under the covers next to me.

I rolled over and kissed her, as I rubbed her breasts, before reaching around to unfasten her bra. Her bare breasts are full and firm, and I leaned down to suck first the right, and then the left areola and nipple. She reached down to rub my hardening, bare cock, and as I continued sucking her breasts, I moved my hand down to rub her pussy. She coyly redirected my hand and held it on her inner thigh, and I was going berserk with lust to feel her wetness.

After kissing and fondling each other for what seemed like ten minutes, she turned around under the covers, at an angle with her crotch away from me, and began sucking my cock. Her lips felt so good on my meat, and she also rolled my balls around in her hand, as she sucked me more aggressively than my wife had ever done.

I was so turned on, and getting close to ejaculating, but I wanted to hold off, at least until I got a taste of Gabriela’s pussy. So, I slid around in the bed, as she continued sucking my cock, getting closer and closer to a side-by-side sixty-nine position. It was hard to see under the covers, and as I got most of the way turned around, I could barely make out that bulge in her panties again, knowing that it just had to be a big, tasty, thick-lipped, hairy vulva.

Gabriela lifted her hips, helping as I pushed her panties down and off her legs. Then I tongue-kissed her belly button, and started licking, kissing, and sucking my way down to her pussy. As I got closer, I didn’t sense the aroma of pussy, but instead sensed an arousing musky smell, that got stronger as my mouth found its way into her pubic hair. I continued down, expecting to feel the lips of her pussy, but instead, felt a broad lump.

She pressed her crotch against my face, and it only took me a few more seconds to realize that my mouth was at the base of a noticeably big cock. I had never had any attraction to having sex with men, but I was so aroused at that moment, that I continued down until my mouth was sucking sideways on her soft, but very thick shaft. That’s when Gabriela reached down and pulled her cock up, until the cock head was on my lips.

I felt like I was outside of myself, looking down, as I took that big cock into my mouth, and began sucking it. I realized that it’s uncircumcised, and was hardening quickly in my mouth, as Gabriela rolled over on top of me, and began fucking me. That cock grew to at least eight inches long, and much thicker than my cock. I was so turned on by the unusual situation I was in, being face fucked by a beautiful, trans woman, that it only took me another couple of minutes to cum in her mouth.

She kept fucking my mouth, and in only another couple of minutes, I felt her cock begin to throb, as I tasted my first ever load of cum. She rolled us to our sides, still sucking one another’s deflated cocks, and I enjoyed the moment, tasting the oozing remnants of her cum. She finally pulled away from me, and I turned back around to face her.

Gabriela was smiling at me as I said, “Holy fucking shit, Gabriela, I had no idea that you’re a trans, or whatever you call it. Why the fuck did you trick me like that? I had never sucked a cock or tasted cum until a few minutes ago.”

She looked serious and a little sad, saying, “I’m so sorry, Ken, but I thought you knew. I asked if you knew that I was ‘a girl with something extra’, and you seemed okay with it. It’s obvious now, that you didn’t know what I was talking about. So, what do we do now?”

I looked at her and answered, “I don’t know, Gabriela. I feel so used and violated, but at the same time, that was an arousing and exciting experience. I can’t figure out how you can be so beautiful, feminine, and charming, and at the same time have a cock bigger than mine. Shit, you kiss better than anyone I’ve ever kissed before, and I just loved having you in my arms. I was really falling for you. So, I don’t know. I guess I need to let this sink in a bit.”

Gabriela reached over and put her hand on my shoulder, before saying, “I really feel close to you too, and I think that we get along so well together. I’m sorry if it seems like I tricked you, but I was just following my instincts. I saw some of the other people at the bar, who know that I’m a transsexual, giving you encouragement for being with me, and I assumed that you knew.”

She paused for a moment, and then continued, “I get a little confused myself sometimes. In my senior year of high school, I started feeling like I was a girl, trapped in a boy’s body. I wanted to relate to the world as a girl. But at the same time, I loved having my cock sucked and even fucking, and I loved sucking other cocks. I started living as a woman in college, and after I graduated and got a job, I used my resources to begin the transition.”

I was calming down by then, and asked, “Well, why didn’t you complete the transition, and end up with a surgically constructed pussy?”

Gabriela smiled and said, “I started on the hormones, and was becoming more feminized. I even had fairly good-sized, budding breasts. But, when it came to losing my penis, I just couldn’t go through with it. I like my cock too much and didn’t want to take the chance of losing my ability to feel sexual sensations.”

“So, I decided that I could have the best of both worlds, if I lived as a woman, but with a cock. I got breast implants to finish the job the hormones started, and I really enjoy my lifestyle. I’ve got good enough looks that I can attract plenty of men, and as you could tell, I even like to take a dominant role.”

SeductiveAngel69TS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SeductiveAngel69TS

I laughed and said, “You sure had me fooled. You really are beautiful, and even now, after unknowingly getting into this situation, I still feel attracted to you. And, I must admit, that I was so turned by the time I found out that you have a cock, that I couldn’t resist sucking you. That’s a first for me, sucking a cock and swallowing cum. I also must admit that it was a strange, but amazing, feeling being held under you when you began fucking my mouth. It was even better when it felt like I was being force-fed your cum.”

She slid a little closer to me, with her face only inches from mine, and asked, “Now that this has happened, how do you feel about it, and how do you feel about me? I’d like it so much if we could still be, you know, still be bar and bed friends.”

Lying there looking at her pretty face, and even knowing she is partially a he, I couldn’t help being attracted to her. I leaned over to kiss Gabriela, and we were soon embroiled in another hot, tongue-probing kiss. I forgot for the moment about her being a woman trapped in a man’s body, and just enjoyed her embrace, and her long tongue probing my mouth. We kissed, talked, and hugged for the next half hour, and I even spent time sucking her tits, while fondling her big cock, as she fondled mine.

Gabriela rolled over on top of me as we continued kissing and began rubbing and humping her soft cock against mine, almost like she was fucking me. I again had that arousing sensation of being dominated by her and loved it. We kissed that way for what seemed like five minutes, until I felt our cocks getting hard.

That’s when she broke our kiss and said, “Just relax, Ken, I think you’ll enjoy this.”

She started sliding down my torso, kissing, and licking me on the way, and even stopping to briefly suck both of my nipples. She finally got down to my cock, and sucked it for a few minutes, before moving down to suck my balls. After sucking my balls for a few minutes, she used her arms to push my legs back to my chest, and to tilt my hips back, as she began licking, sucking, and probing my ass with her tongue.

I never had anyone suck my ass before, and it felt amazing when she found my asshole. It felt like she was pushing saliva into my sphincter, and I didn’t understand why, until she moved up, humping me again. She started kissing me again, and I kissed her back, even though she had just been sucking my asshole.

Her cock quickly got hard again, and instead of continuing to rub it against my cock, she pulled back and said, “Just relax, Ken, I need to get a condom and some lube out of my purse. I usually like to fuck bareback, but we didn’t know we’d be doing this, so you weren’t able to prepare and clean yourself for me.”

I panicked when she said that she intended to fuck me, and I said, “Wait, whoa, slow down, Gabriela. I’ve told you that I’ve never sucked a cock before today, and I damn sure have never been fucked. Let’s talk about this.”

She got the condom and lube anyway, and then said, “We’ll go nice and slow, with plenty of lube, and I’ll let you get used to being penetrated. I just love fucking handsome men like you from the front, so I can kiss you and look into your eyes as you experience the pleasure of being taken by my big cock and fucked, just like women feel when they’re being fucked by men.

That night was already weird, with me doing things I had never even thought about before. I had always considered myself to be a masculine man, and never thought that I would suck a cock and swallow cum. I also never thought that I would enjoy the feeling of being submissive to another person, much less a woman in a man’s body. Gabriela was so pretty, and assertive about everything, and I really did want her to take charge.

I was curious about something, and asked, “If I let you fuck me, does that mean that you’ll want me to fuck you too?

She smiled and answered, “Oh no, I’m a top, sweetie, and I do the fucking. I can tell from the little I’ve known you that you seem to have the perfect disposition to be a bottom, and I know that you’ll like the feeling of being taken by me. Come on now, Ken, I’ve lost my hard-on, and I need you to suck me hard again. Then we can get started.”

I didn’t argue with her after that, and just dutifully leaned down to suck her big cock. She was hard again in only a couple of minutes, and then slid on the condom. Then she applied what looked like a water-based lubricant on the condom, before pushing my legs back again, and rubbing the lubricant into my asshole.

Gabriela got on top of me and kissed me again, with my legs pinned back, before sliding down just a little, until her big cock was probing my then-lubricated asshole. She applied pressure, as she looked into my eyes, and said, “Relax, sweetie, and breathe. I’ll start trying to press into you, and you just need to think about relaxing your sphincter. Push it out, like you’re trying to go to the bathroom, and let me slide into you. Think about how good it will feel having my cock rubbing against your prostate. You may experience a little pain, and if so, I’ll stop and wait until you’re ready for me to continue.”

That scene had to look so erotic. A beautiful, sexy woman kissing me and pressing her big breasts again my chest, as she probed my asshole with her big cock. I felt so humbled and vulnerable, and at that moment so much like a woman, and weak sexual prey. I yielded to her dominance, and relaxed, as her cock began to penetrate my asshole. It was a little painful at first, and when I moaned in her mouth, she stopped pressing.

She was motionless for a few minutes, and then pressed a little farther into me, before having to stop again. I moaned to let her know when the pain started, and then slightly swiveled my hips to let her know to continue. It finally felt like I had five inches of her cock inside of me, and I felt it pressing against my prostate. She started slowly fucking me, and the pleasure I was feeling from my prostate was getting better and better.

I hugged Gabriela and kissed her more passionately, as she began to fuck me more deeply, and I finally felt her balls slapping against my ass. It’s hard to describe the arousing feeling of being impaled and used by her that way, just an ass-cunt, taking a pounding, mainly for her pleasure.

We stopped kissing at one point and just stared into one another’s eyes, as she aggressively pounded my ass. She lasted for what seemed like ten minutes that time, since I had sucked her off only a little while earlier.

As she got closer to her ejaculation, she kissed me again, and sucked my tongue, as she moaned in my mouth, “Uh, uh, uh,” as I felt her cock jerking and throbbing in my ass, filling the condom with cum.

I realized that my cock had not gotten hard while she was fucking me, and I found out later that was common when the prostate is being massaged that way. But as she had her orgasm, and I felt her cock throbbing inside of me, I ejaculated onto my belly, not only from the prostate being stimulated, but also from the emotional high of being fucked.

She stayed on me for another few minutes, slowly fucking me with her deflating cock, and I had some idea of what it must feel like for a woman to be fucked and inseminated. I felt so weak and subdued at that point and was thankful that she had shown me the joy of being fucked.

Gabriela finally pulled out of me, and said, “That was so wonderful for me, Ken, and it seemed like it was good for you too. Come on, honey, let’s go take a shower together.”

She pulled off the condom and threw it into the toilet, as we got into the shower together. We soaped each other up, and after rinsing off in the hot steamy water, I sucked her breasts, until she pushed down on my shoulders, pushing me to my knees in front of her. I sucked her plum-sized balls, and then her soft cock, and I couldn’t get enough of her genitals.

We dried off and went back into the bed together, and she asked, “Are you going to be in town tomorrow night, and if so, do you plan to go back to the bar?”

I replied, “Yes, I have one more night here on this trip, and I really enjoy dancing and the atmosphere at the bar.”

She started rubbing my dick and said, “Good, and if I’m not too presumptuous to think that you’d want to spend the evening with me again, then I’ll have a surprise for you. I have a girlfriend who would enjoy meeting you, and if you’re up for two of us, we can have an amazing evening together.”

I said, “Sure, Gabriela, I’d love to meet your friend. Is she ‘a girl with something extra’ too?”

Gabriela smiled and replied, “Oh yes, sweetie, Mariana has a lot extra, and an even darker complexion too. I’ll need you to do us a little favor, though.”

I said, ‘Anything for you, Gabriela, just name it.”

Then she said, “We both like fucking bareback, and we’d like for you to prepare yourself for us. I can give you a bulb douche when we get back to my car, and I’ll give you instructions on how to clean yourself out. Maybe try to take in only liquids at your meals tomorrow. Then, just before you come to the club, you can follow my instructions, and you should be squeaky clean for us.”

Things really felt weird then, as I contemplated being used and fucked by two, big-cocked, Mexican trans girls. It made me feel like I was a girl, planning to go on a date where two boys were going to fuck me. But, at that point I wanted it, and I took the bulb from her when we got back to the club.

Used by Two Big-Cocked Girls

I followed Gabriela’s instructions and ate mainly liquids the next day, and then used the bulb douche before going to the club. I was nervous walking into the club, wondering what the other girl looks like and how friendly she would be. I saw them sitting in a booth in a dark corner of the room and walked over to join them

After sitting down next to Gabriela, she introduced her friend. She said, “Ken, honey, this is my friend, Mariana, and she’s anxious to meet you. And, Mariana, this is that sweet man, Ken, that I told you so much about. He already knows how to make girls like us happy, even though he’s very new at this.”

Several of the men who had given me thumbs up the previous night passed by our table and smiled seeing me with Gabriela and Mariana. They had to have known that Gabriela had been successful in fucking me the night before, and I was going to be ass pussy for both that night.

After the introductions, Gabriela stood up and said, “Let’s switch positions, Ken, so we can get you between us. Mariana wants to get to know you a little better before we go to your hotel.”

Mariana is a pretty, slightly masculine-looking Mexican lady as well, looking a lot like the actress, Michelle Rodriguez, and her ass is perfect. So, I wasn’t the least bit upset when she pulled my face to her to kiss, as she began rubbing my crotch. We were probing one another’s mouths with our tongues as I also began to rub her breasts, which felt a little bigger than Gabriela’s. Then I moved my hand down and felt a large lump in her pants.

We stayed at the club for an hour or so, sometimes participating in line dances, and at others where I took turns with each of them on slow dances. finally left and went back to my hotel, where the bellman who is Mexican, gave me a thumbs up when he saw me with the two ‘girls’. He had undoubtedly seen them many times before and knew that I was their ass pussy for the evening.

There were no pretenses that time, and we all got undressed and got into bed. I loved watching their long, thick, uncircumcised cocks and egg-sized, low-hanging balls swinging between their legs. Gabriela pulled me into a side-by-side sixty-nine with her as Mariana got behind me, spread my legs, and began rimming my ass. We stayed like that until Gabriela was rock hard, and we changed positions.

I was pushed onto my back, and Gabriela pushed my legs back and mounted me after lubing my ass. Then Mariana straddled my face while facing my head and pushed her soft cock to my mouth. I looked to the side and saw our reflection in the mirror, and it was so erotic seeing Gabriela leaning down to suck Mariana’s ass, slowly moving up and down with her as Mariana was fucking my mouth.

It's hard to describe how arousing it was being fucked in the ass and mouth by those big, brown, Mexican cocks, and feeling their big balls slapping against my ass and throat. They were aggressive at taking my holes, and I had never felt so happily used in my life. They fucked me that way for what seemed like over five minutes, before I felt Mariana’s cock throbbing in my mouth, flooding it with her thick cum, as Gabriela inseminated my bowels.

They stayed on me for another few minutes that way, until Gabriela pulled out of my ass and leaned down to suck my cock, and Mariana moved up to press her big, aromatic balls to my mouth. I sucked her balls until she moved forward, enveloping my face in her ass, and I began licking and sucking her asshole. That’s when I was overwhelmed with lust and shot my load into Gabriela’s sucking mouth.

I laid between the two ladies after that, alternately kissing them and sucking their tits, as I stroked their thick, soft, brown cocks. After relaxing that way for about a half-hour, they changed places, with Mariana fucking my ass as Gabriela fed me her cock, but it took them longer to cum the second time.

We were relaxing after their second ejaculations, and Gabriela kissed me, before saying, “You’ve been perfect for us, Ken. Mariana and I love dominating submissive gringos, and you’ve been so receptive to us. You’ve really taken to being fucked and sucking our assholes too. We’re going to enjoy being with you whenever you’re in town.”

I was curious and asked, “Why were those people in the bar giving me the thumbs up with they saw me with you, Gabriela, and then both of you? Do they know that you’re ‘girls with something extra’?”

She laughed and answered, “Yes, I’m afraid they were having a little fun with you. They’ve seen me with many otherwise straight men, and then see them coming back for more, even after they discover my cock. Most of the regular ‘good old boys’ would never go with us, and they get a kick out of watching strangers getting sucked in and fucked.”

Gabriela and Mariana stayed with me until the sun was coming up the next morning. We’d sometimes drift off to sleep, but most often I was kissing them and sucking their cocks, not always to the point of ejaculation, but just because we all enjoyed it. I also sucked their balls and rimmed them, sometimes with them sitting on my face, and I was fucked repeatedly in the ass.

By the time they left my room, I counted that each of them had ejaculated five times, while I was sucked off four times, and I was too exhausted to be much good at work the next day.

Going Home and the Future

I felt guilty as hell when I got back to Chicago and faced my wife that night, and she couldn’t understand why I was so exhausted, that I wasn’t able to have sex with her. But I soon got over the disgust I felt for myself and enjoyed the memories I have of those two nights in OKC.

My travel continued to OKC for the next five years, averaging three trips a year, and I met with Gabriela and Mariana, usually together, each time. Then I got the promotion I had been looking for and moved back to OKC with my family. Becky still has no interest in line dancing, and that was my excuse to continue meeting with the ‘girls with something extra’.

 

Published 
Written by edlangston
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments