Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A ts woman and her two boyfriends - part one

6
3 Comments 3
4.1k Views 4.1k
560 words 560 words

Sasha walked naked towards the cabin. She was a thirty-seven-year-old ts girl from Thailand. She had always lived in Thailand, but worked as a marine biologist and meditation teacher. She was attractive in the eyes of all, she had short black hair, and delicate facial features. Her body was quite petite, and she had little in the way of curves, but she was beautifully female as she was. 

Her two lovers were Alexander and Wolfie, two, twenty-two-year-old language students from Australia. It was a kind of strange situation that they had, admitidally. Neither of them were originally bisexual, they didn't know each other well before meeting her. And Sasha, perhaps she didn't know herself so well either, until the three of them shared time together. 

Sasha's slender, naked body, shone in the light of the moon. Her short, black hair, blew a little in the wind, and she smelled the fresh scent of the ocean and the flowers in the wind. She entered the door of the cabin, to see her two, handsome boyfriends, their hairy, and fairly muscular bodies, and their kind, loving smiles. Sasha felt she was a very lucky lady. 

Sasha herself was quite hairy. As she entered the cabin, the light shone upon her chest. She had no breasts, but her nipples looked perfect, her ribs showed a little, and there was a gentle, soft line of hair leading down from her belly button. Her pubic hair was not trimmed either, making her dick stand out even more. Her soft dick had a thick foreskin, which extended beyond her purple warrior and loosely hung down. Alexander and Wolfie felt that her dick was perfect, and just well, amazing. 

feminineARRIANETS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
feminineARRIANETS

Sasha walked over to the bed, and leaned over it, asking her lovers to stand behind her. Her tight ass cheeks spread above her long legs. She has hair on the inside of her ass cheeks too, the cute black hair could be seen coming from between her cheeks, and onto her cheeks. When she spread her cheeks, her asshole was revealed, and around there it was even more hairy. Her two, dangly balls, dangled low beneath her ass in their sheath of thick skin, bouncing seductively. 

Wolfie leaned over to her ass, and let his face settle between her furry cheeks. His tongue touched her asshole, and he began to lick joyously. Sasha made a naughty and contented noise, dancing with her hips a little, so that her asshole moved and rubbed across Wolfie's nose and lips. Wolfie inhaled her taste and scent, holding his own dick in one hand, as he kissed, and licked her asshole, Sasha becoming ferociously more excited. Alexander knelt down next to Wolfie, and gently began to lick at her balls. 

"I want my boys to play with each others' dicks too," commanded Sasha, "or else neither of you are having my dick tonight."

"What I really want," continued Sasha, "is for you both to lie opposite each other, I will lie on my side, and one of you can lick my balls, and take them into your mouth. Whilst the other licks and works on my asshole. And the catch, is that whilst you're both pleasuring me, you can also be frotting each other. I want you to make each other cum as you are mutually loving me."

To be continued

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Arturs
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments