Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Best Birthday Ever

"Suprise birthday threessome with gf and a trans mtf"

97
13 Comments 13
11.3k Views 11.3k
824 words 824 words

My girlfriend Beth had been sending me provocative pictures all day on my birthday. She told me, to hurry home from work because she had a special surprise for me. When I got home and we took a shower together.

Beth gave me a back massage then I felt her finger enter my asshole. I got rock hard as she entered a second and then a third as she slowly massaged my asshole. She smacked my ass and said, "you're mine tonight," then pulled out.

We got out and she had me lay on the bed on my back, then tied my wrists to the bed, slid a couple of pillows under my lower back, and tied my legs down. She started licking and sucking my nipples as she began lightly stroking my cock. I let out a moan as I got harder. She smacked my cock and said, "not yet."

She got up and grabbed a small shopping bag and pulled out two vibrating nipple clamps and pinched them onto my nipples. Then she pulled out a new vibrator, lubed it up, and inserted it into my asshole. I let out another moan and begged her to make me cum. She slowly slid it back and forth while licking and sucking the head of my cock.

She began fucking me faster and faster, and in no time, I came into her mouth. She left it inside me and made out with me, making me taste my own cum. She then sat on my face and made me eat her out as she removed the clamps and rubbed my nipples. After she came, we then got into a 69, and as I was still licking her pussy, she removed the vibrator from my ass.

She lubed up a larger dildo and firmly pressed it into my asshole. I began dripping precum, as I felt it slide into me. She started sucking my cock again while slowly fucking my ass with the dildo. All of a sudden the doorbell rang.

So she got off me, put on a robe, and went to see who was at the door. I heard Beth say, "I'm glad you came he's in here." Then heard another voice say, "he's gonna love this." Beth returned to the bedroom, with a gorgeous blonde wearing a trenchcoat.

I'm now embarrassed to be walked in on, especially with a dildo in my ass. And my cock went soft. Beth said, "this is my friend Tiffany, and she's gonna give you something I can't." Beth kissed Tiffany as she removed her coat. My cock began to twitch as I'm now staring at a 6' blonde, with beautiful tits, and a cock.

Beth saw the look on my face as I noticed Tiffany's cock and said, "I came across that bookmark folder on your computer. Time for the real thing, my dirty whore." Tiffany sat on my chest and placed her cock into my lips.

I started licking her head, then she started slowly fucking my mouth. Feeling it grow from soft to hard in my mouth had me trembling. Beth began fucking my ass with the dildo again, and my cock was then rock hard and oozing just begging for another release.

Beth jokingly said, "wow you've never gotten that hard for me, don't go leaving me for her just yet." Tiffany, now hard, got up and untied my legs from the bed as Beth untied my arms. Tiffany pulled me to the edge of the bed. Beth sat on my face again, as Tiffany put my legs on her shoulders and removed the dildo from my ass.

I felt her warm, hard cock slowly enter my hole, then she thrust balls deep. My cock erupted uncontrollably and I moaned loudly as her cock filled me. Tiffany said, "Oh, we've only just begun," and slapped my ass. Beth got up, now sat on my chest with her back to me, and began stroking my cock as Tiffany began fucking me.

Every time Tiffany went faster, Beth squirted more lube onto my cock and went faster. With my hands now free, I began massaging and spanking Beth's ass. I was getting very close again, and smacked Beth's ass, hard, as a came like a fountain. A few more thrusts and Tiffany filled my asshole with her cum.

She pulled out and Beth sucked her cock clean. Tiffany said, "I have another round in me." Beth looked at me and responded, "Looks like he's spent, so time to fuck me instead." Beth bent over the edge of the bed and Tiffany entered her pussy and began fucking her vigorously.

As Beth came, Tiffany filled her with cum. I got on my knees and licked Tiffany's cock clean, then licked Beth clean. The three of us ended up becoming close friends and, years later, still hook up from time to time. This really was my best birthday ever.

Smiley_Bae
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Smiley_Bae

Published 
Written by rshackleford901
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments