Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Breakdown

"I have always considered myself a lover of tits and pussy but but one day, things changed."

44
8 Comments 8
35.0k Views 35.0k
2.1k words 2.1k words
Famous Story
My name is Fred and I’m 27, about 6’2 and medium build and have been married for 3 years now. I lived in the countryside with my wife Sally, with only a few houses dotted around. I was working from home one day, working on the laptop, taking breaks to look at some porn, but I started stroking myself before turning back to my work. I hadn’t had sex or masturbated for a week now, and was ready to burst. It was about midday and I was about to take another break. I was in the process of looking through a porn site, at some videos of women getting fucked senseless. Then the door bell rang. It made me jump as I was deeply involved in this video of a woman getting fucked in the ass.

I quickly stood up and made a break for the door, wondering who could it be as the postman already been and gone.

I opened the door and there was a woman standing there. She was a little bit shorter than me, long, black hair, bright blue eyes and tits which I would have guessed to be 34Es or bigger.

Nice and perky, my immediate thought was, "those can’t be real."

She was wearing a top that showed off a bit of cleavage and a knee-length skirt which was very business-like.

“Hello,” I said.

“Oh brilliant! I found somebody," she said in a quiet, dainty voice.

“Can I help you?” I said.

“Yes please. My name's Alison and my car has broken down just along the road.”

“Oh, OK. Well, come in and you can get the breakdown truck to meet you here. It will be easy for them to find,” I said happily.

She walked past me and I showed her through to the living room where I had been working.

“Thank-you for this. It is quite cold out there and my car’s heater is broken,” she said gratefully.

“That’s okay, here you go,” I said passing her my phone and a scrap of paper with my address on it. “Call your breakdown people and send them to this address.”

“Brilliant! Thank-you.”

I went and made her a cup of coffee. By the time I returned she was done with the phone.

“They said it will be about 3 hours before they can get out here”

“Oh, okay. Well you can wait here and watch some TV before they get here,” I said.

“Thank-you. Can I be cheeky and borrow your computer to email my boss? I was supposed to be meeting him and my phone can't get any signal.”

“Yeah, that's fine." I said passing her my laptop.

“Oh!” she said, staring at the screen of the paused video of a women getting rammed in the ass with a huge cock.

I looked at the screen. “Oh crap!” I said in a hesitant voice, worried she was going to run out of the house.

“It’s okay, I love porn. Only a different type of porn,” she said in a seductive voice.

I didn’t say anything.

She emailed her boss, then turned the laptop to me saying, “This is type of porn I love to watch.”

 I saw on the screen a women slowly being touched and undressed by a man. As the women’s panties slipped off, an 8 inch dick sprang up. I was shocked and fixated by this women being sucked off by this man. I felt my dick start to grow in my trousers and I shuffled in my seat.

I turned back to the beautiful woman who had stood up and walked towards to me, noticing the bulge in my trousers. She pulled my legs apart and knelt in front of me. She started to unzip my trousers then pulled them and my boxers to the floor in one swift movement. My 7 inch dick was now rock hard.

“Someone liked what they saw...”

She moved her face down my shaft and licked from the bottom to the top of my penis, then engulfed my head and went back down the length again, my head hitting the back of her throat. She licked and sucked me for a good ten minutes. I was so built up from a week of no ejaculation that I felt like I would cum soon.

“Ahh, your're gonna make me cum!” I said.

She immediately lifted up her head.

“We don’t want that quite yet.”

She stood up and undid her top, then her bra and her huge perky tits fell from the lace as she the started to lift up her skirt.

“So, did you like the porn you saw?”

“Yeah, I didn’t think I would but it turned me on.”

“Well, here’s your chance to act it out for real,” She said.

 I was a bit confused but then she pulled her skirt over her panties and slipped an 8 inch dick out. It was semi hard, about the same girth as mine and it looked beautiful.

“Now, suck me!” she said.

I moved forward on my seat and was inches away from her dick. I took my hand and grabbed her, then moved my mouth closer to her head which was oozing pre-cum. I stuck my tongue out and licked the pre-cum. It tasted lovely, warm and surprisingly disgusting.

I lifted her dick and licked up and down her shaft, like she had done to me. I then parted my lips at her head and took as much of her as I could. I was moving up and down her, starting to get into a rhythm. She then put her hand on the back of my head and started to fuck my mouth. I put one of my hands up to squeeze her massive tits which were swaying about, they felt great for fake ones. I then reached down and started to stroke my own cock which was still rock hard with pre-cum pouring from the head.

Then, she pulled away from my face, “You're a great cocksucker! Now, let's she how tight your asshole is.”

“You're not fucking my ass!”

“Do you want to fuck me? From the sight of your dick, you definitely want to,” she said.

LenaMartinez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LenaMartinez

with some attitude.

“Well, yeah...”

“Well, you can't fuck me without being fucked!” she said dirtily. “Turn around and get ready for the best feeling you’ll ever feel!”

I didn't make a sound. I stood up and knelt on the armchair, holding on to the top of the back, with my ass pointing towards her. She pulled a bottle of lube from her handbag.

“I like to come prepared.”

She poured some lube onto her cock, then rubbed some around my tight asshole. She pushed a finger in slowly, then two. Working my asshole wider and wider. It felt amazing. Alien, but amazing. Then I felt her fingers pull out but I wanted more! I was going to beg for more but before I could turn my head, I felt her push against my ass with her dick, her head popped inside of my asshole. There was slight pain but then I was overwhelmed with a fullness and great feeling of her cock.

“Ahhhh! That feels sooo goood!” I moaned.

“I said it would.”

She slowly pushed and pulled out, starting to fuck my ass. Then she started to pick up the pace. I heard the smacking of her pelvis against my ass cheeks. My asshole was hers now.

She was moaning and groaning, “ Ahh, I’m gonna cum!” I suddenly pushed away from her and turned to face her.

“You're not cumming yet! Not until I’ve been in your ass!” I exclaimed.

“Ahhh, fine!”

She grabbed the bottle of lube and poured it over my rock hard cock, which was pointing straight up, as I sat in the my armchair. She then poured some in her hand and rubbed it all over her own asshole. She climbed on the armchair with her legs on either side of me. She grabbed my lubed-up dick and lowered herself over it. She then pushed onto it, waited a second for her asshole to open up and engulfed my rock-hard cock. She then slowly sat deep onto my dick then lifted back up, starting to pick up the pace again. She was bouncing up and down on my dick with her massive breasts near my face. I started to suck her one of her tits and she moaned with excitement. Her dick rubbing against my stomach, I grabbed it and started to stroke it, and she began to get rock hard again. She started to get more verbal.

“Ohhh, yeah that feels good. Fuck my asshole!” she shouted

“Your asshole feels so tight!” I said, picking up the pace, stroking her hard cock.

“Ahh your gonna make me cum!” she shouted again.

She suddenly lifted off my cock, raised herself and shoved her cock in my mouth and, with no resistance from me, she started to fuck my face.

“Ahhhhh, I’m cumming!"

I felt her dick grow even bigger and her balls tighten. I pushed her away from my mouth and stroked her cock inches from my face. Then it erupted, spraying cum onto my face, I opened my mouth and a couple of ropes of cum hit the back of my throat. I sucked the rest out. She fell back and climbed off me and started to suck me off again.

Within seconds I was ready to cum. I stood up, towering over her.

“Ahhh fuck!" I shouted, then I pulled my cock out of her beautiful mouth as it sprang to life, streams of cum spraying out, covering her face and then onto her dark black hair. She opened her mouth and the last few ropes of cum pooled there. She reached out and sucked the rest out. She let go of me and I collapsed into the armchair behind me, out of breath. We just sat there for a few minutes, in silence.

“Well, I think we should have a clean up before that breakdown truck arrives,” I said standing up.

She stood up after me and followed me to the shower.

We started to clean each other, then both of us started to get hard again.

“One quick one before you go?” I asked.

She didn't say anything, just turned me against the wall of the shower, with my asshole still gaping, her dick slipped in with ease. She then started to pick up her rhythm and before I knew it, she was fucking my asshole. She reached round and started to stroke my now hard dick.

“Ahh, we are gonna be doing this again, very soon,” she said.

“Ahh, you're making me cum!” she said.

She grabbed my hips forcefully and fucked me hard, hitting the back of my asshole with one last stroke and her hot cum started to fill the. She then slowly pulled out.

“Now clean my dick so I can get on my way.”

I knelt down and instantly tasted our juices. It was fantastic. I stood up and pushed her onto her knees.

“Now my turn!” I said as she grasped my cock and put her mouth around it straight away. She sucked me fast and hard. I grabbed the back of her head and fucked her face. I then pulled out and crouched down so my dick was between her huge tits. she pushed them together until I nearly couldn’t see my cock any more, I grabbed her shoulders for leverage and fucked her tits.

“Ahh, here it comes!” I said and she looked down at my dick as jets of cum shot out, covering her face again. Then I pulled my cock away and sprayed the last few jets over her magnificent tits.

We once again cleaned up and then jumped out of the shower, dried off and went back down stairs to get dressed.

Within minutes a breakdown truck pulled up outside. She gave me her number and I showed her out and went back to my work.

My wife arrived home about 30 minutes later. Later that evening, she found Alison’s panties poking out from underneath the armchair. I then explained everything. She was shocked at first but then she said, “So did you get her number? We might have to get her back!”

More to come...
Published 
Written by longslimjim
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments