Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Discovering a New Hotness

"A sexy, feminine image on the beach takes Martin by surprise"

35
9 Comments 9
19.9k Views 19.9k
3.6k words 3.6k words
Martin traveled a lot on his job. As a young, single guy he could finish up his installations and support work then head out to see what the local sights had to offer. He especially liked the south Florida coast. Some of his most relaxing times were spent hanging out at the beach on the Gulf coast. There were always people out to enjoy the warm water and have a good time. His loved to just walk along the beach and watch the people. Down there women often wear really hot swimsuits. Bikinis, thongs, sexy one pieces. People there feel very relaxed and free.

One day walking from his beachfront hotel he caught a glimpse of someone lying on a blanket with a really nice ass outlined in a thong. "And topless!" he thought as he approached. Then, looking a little closer Martin realized it was a guy. He smiled as he thought "a lot of women would love to have an ass that nice."

It was a good watching day. The best part is seeing a hot body walking toward him and maybe she smiles as they pass, maybe says hello. Martin wasn't looking to pick up someone on the beach because action would be much better at one of the many beach bars. That's where the meet ups happened. Beach trips always seemed to have that effect on people.

After a long walk, Martin made his way back to the hotel. He had a nice suite overlooking the beach and took a cold beer out to the balcony to relax a bit before dinner. As he stood on the balcony watching the water he noticed the guy with the nice ass walking toward the hotel, then made his way up the steps to the suite opposite his. The young guy had longish blonde hair, was very smooth and had a fairly feminine walk, especially as he climbed the stairs.

Martin realized he was staring, and not sure why. He smiled, finished his beer and headed out to meet a friend for dinner. He was going to stay out and hit some bars but ended up coming home, thinking he would just chill and watch the sunset. He would be there a few more days and didn't need to stay out all night, every night. He fixed a drink from the bar and sat out on the balcony again.

"The Gulf has great sunsets," he was thinking as the last bit slipped below the horizon and the sky turned all shades of red. He got up to go inside and as he did, noticed the guy across the courtyard in the opposite suite. He was also watching the sunset. But now he was wearing a skimpy black bikini bottom. His hair was done up in a chic hairdo. And Martin could make out the he had makeup on. "So he likes to be a she," Martin thought as he continued to look.

His neighbor was leaning against the balcony rail, then turned and froze when he saw Martin staring at him. Then he just smiled, gave a short wave. At first Martin didn't react then realized he was being acknowledged, came out of his stare and slightly raised his glass back. Then they both went inside.

Later, lying in bed, Martin couldn't get the image of his neighbor out of his mind. He was a guy, but damn! He was hot! The hair, the face, the ass just covered by the bikini bottom and the very sexy feminine movements. "What's going on here," Martin wondered. He had never experienced this before.

He found himself getting turned on by the very feminine image of the this guy. Martin was getting aroused by it, his cock was hard as a rock and he found he was stroking himself, remembering how his neighbor's ass was slightly pushed back as he leaned against the rail. The image seemed so real in his mind. It was real. He had seen it and now he was totally turned on by it.

With the vision of this ass and the earlier image of the same ass in a thong, Martin got closer and closer as he stroked himself. Then he came, which a huge rush and felt his hot cum spray all over his stomach and chest. "Wow," he thought, "that was a first." It had been very erotic. Martin fell asleep and woke up a couple times realizing he was still thinking about his getting off to the crossdresser next door, which Martin now realized his neighbor was.

The next day as Martin went about meeting his clients, he couldn't get the image of his neighbor's sexy cheeks out of his mind. "Well, she's probably left the hotel now," he thought, realizing he was starting to think about the cross dresser as a woman. And why not? She had such a sexy ass and hips and stomach. As sexy as any woman he knew. Did he desire her? Him? What was he thinking he wanted?

Somehow Martin got through the day and then dinner with a last client and made his way back to the hotel. Glancing across the way he could see his neighbor was still there. In the twilight a light was on and balcony shades were open. Martin could see clearly. She was wearing a small tight tshirt and tiny black bikini panties that were just covering her ass and she was fixing her hair and makeup. Apparently getting ready to go out. Maybe he should do the same thing. This obsessing over a guy was a strange experience and going out to a bar dancing would clear his mind.

He got a drink from the minibar and relaxed on the balcony to watch the sunset, a view that he never tired of. There was a beach bar nearby that was always hopping and he would head out there presently. Martin was trying not to be a Peeping Tom but his neighbor was not making it easy. Martin went in to get ready himself. As he was about to leave, he noticed his neighbor was talking on the phone, walked out onto the balcony and looked disappointed, and sat down on the chaise. "Looks like someone has a change of plans," Martin thought.

He grabbed his keys and was about to leave when he thought, "I HAVE to check this out." He knew he wasn't gay, but he also knew he was totally in lust this this feminine vision. Martin had a calculation he usually went through with difficult decisions.Worst case he gets blown off and best case he gets laid? Is that best? or worst? "I guess I'll find out," he chuckled and decided to go for it. Martin just couldn't shake the vision of that hot ass in black panties.

Martin made his way across the courtyard and up the stairs to the door and knocked. After a few moments, a feminine voice asked, "Who's there?"

"Hi, I'm you're neighbor across the courtyard. I just wanted to say hello," Martin said.

A long pause. Martin sensed he was being checked out through the security viewer and his potential friend was making a decision. Then the door started to open and he relaxed a bit. "Hardest part over?" he wondered. He was stunned by who greeted him. She looked like a model from Cosmo. A short hair style that was like waves. Makeup that was subtle but dramatically outlined high cheekbones and sparkling eyes and soft lips. A loose, beach casual crop top with somewhat loose but short shorts that cinched a small stomach and would certainly make the most of that gorgeous butt. Heeled sandals. Martin decided she was a woman, a gorgeous woman at that.

"Hello," she said, standing in the doorway. A half smile, half quizzical gaze met Martin as he finally realized it was his turn.

"Hi. I'm Martin. I saw you yesterday and thought you might be just hanging out and would like some company." After a moment, he added, "But you look like you are about to go out. So maybe not? Yes? No?" He was trying his best to be charming. She smiled. It was working.

"Well, you don't seem like an axe murderer. And a little company for the sunset would be good. I remember you, Martin. You were checking me out. I waved. And so did you." She smiled a bit more, then said, "Sure, Martin, come in. We can catch the last of the sun if we hurry. My name is Danni." Danni offered her hand and Martin shook it. Smooth, feminine, nice, he thought.

They went out to the balcony and watched the sky turn brilliant red. "This is one of my favorite things," Martin said.

"Me too," said Danni. She leaned onto the railing, slightly bent over. Her ass was spectacular with the shorts loosely draping over he cheeks. A thong, he thought. Martin was having a difficult time watching the sunset rather than her butt. Danni looked over at him. "Are you checking me out again?" she asked. It wasn't an angry voice, but slightly amused and friendly.

"I can't help myself. You are just a knockout in that pose. I'll try to stop, ok?"

"Don't try too hard," Danni smiled, "a girl needs to know if it's working. So what do you want from the bar? I could use a drink."

"A vodka on ice would be just right," Martin replied.

Danni pushed herself away from the railing, turned and walked into the room, over to the bar. Martin watched, transfixed on her hips as they swayed with total sexuality. "She's doing that on purpose," he thought.

"Martin... I'm guessing it's not Marty, by the way," Danni said as she handed him his drink and they settled into their chairs.

"I never liked the way it sounds," Martin said.

"Well Martin... just to be sure, you know I'm not like most girls."

"I do know," he replied, "and to be honest I don't know what I'm doing. This is all new to me. It's like I don't have a choice."

"Wow! That sounds special. I think I was just complimented," Danni said. "Well, here's to your lack of choices!" They clinked glasses in a toast and began to talk and the red sky turned dark.

Danni was a makeup artist from New York who usually worked on videos and movies. That explained her expert makeup work and probably hair, Martin thought. After an intense three month project she needed to get away for a couple days before the next gig and had come down for some warm water and sunsets.

"And so here I am!" Danni said.

"So you are," Martin echoed. "Working your voodoo," he added.

Danni looked at him and smiled, as if considering something.

JessicaPolle
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JessicaPolle

"So I am, just so you could check out my butt," Danni said with mock indignation.

She stood up and put her hands on her belt and started to undo it, with a seductive smile. Then she walked inside, continuing to unbutton her shorts. She stopped and bent over, sliding them down over her ass and stepping out of her shorts and tossing them on the chair. Her perfect cheeks were outlined in a black lace thong. Her short top showed off her back, small and feminine. She looked over her shoulder at Martin with a wicked smile. "Is this what you were looking at?"

She then turned around to show the front of her thong, the bulge of her cock and balls trying to push out. Danni was not big but certainly not small. She crossed her legs, striking an erotic pose and said, "Or is this maybe what you were thinking about?"

Just then Danni's cock popped out of the thong, very hard and straight, cut and very smooth. Danni looked down at her cock, and said, "Oops!" but made no attempt to cover up. She just smiled at Martin, pleased at her obvious effect on him. "His turn," Danni thought.

At that moment Martin was completely mesmerized by Danni's body. He wanted it. The beautiful face, small waist and one of the best butts he had ever seen. And even though a hard cock was pointing at him over the top of Danni's thong, he wanted that too. He was completely sexed up with this erotic feminine image and her cock was just making it even more desirable.

He got up and walked over to her and ran his hands over her face and arms and stomach. Then he sank to his knees so Danni's cock was in front of him. Hairless and smooth and hard and perfect. "Beautiful," he said and his hands slid back to her cheeks and as he caressed them he pulled Danni toward him. He opened his mouth as Danni's cock came close and he took it in his mouth. It felt so good. He kept pulling Danni into him until her cock was touching the back of his throat and, inside his mouth, he cradled Danni's hardon with his tongue.

Danni let out a soft moan as Martin continued to hold his new prize, his hands feeling the gorgeous shape of her ass. He then pulled the thong down, releasing Danni's smooth balls and he kissed and licked them, taking them in his mouth. Then he moved back to her cock, sucking it and feeling more and more released to enjoy this body Danni was offering.

Over and over he slid her cock in and out of his mouth, realizing it was making him as aroused as ever. He wanted to make her cum and he immersed himself in the task, savoring every aspect of Danni's cock and balls and perfect cheeks. He reached up under Danni's top to feel her nipples then softly pinched them. That seemed to really turn Danni on and she held his head and slowly slid in and out of Martin's mouth. "Oh, thank you Marty, you're making me cum so good. So good."

Danni started to cum in Martin's mouth. Over and over, and Danni leaned against him as her knees became weak from all the orgasm's pleasure. Martin was feeling each wave of her orgasm overtake Danni as she pushed her cock into his mouth. He felt her cum in his mouth. Some he swallowed, some dripped down his chin. As Danni finished, Martin cleaned everything with his tongue, surveying his handiwork, quite proud of giving his first blowjob. The cum he had swallowed and what remained on his lips was his prize.

Danni raised his head up so they looked at each other.

"Where did that come from?" she gasped.

"Don't know," Martin replied. "I was inspired."

"It was inspired. You deserve a reward." She looked at him for a moment then turned around, sliding the thong off and leaving her now bare ass in plain view for Martin. Danni spread her legs a little, knowing her little boi pussy would show.

"Is this good enough? Would you like it?"

Martin pulled off his shirt and then ran his hands over Danni's butt, feeling the soft mounds and seeing the tight hole being offered. Girlfriends sometimes let him have their butt and they were nice but never so enticing. He softly bit one cheek. Danni giggled and shook it. "You do want it."

He moved his tongue into Danni's crack and began to explore the cute little prize. He unzipped his pants and released his own hard cock and standing up leaned over Danni, rubbing it against her cheeks. It felt so nice. "Oh, yea, I want it."

Danni reached over to a counter and took some lotion then turned and spread it on Martin's cock. It was pretty long, and somewhat thick, cut and shaved except for a bit on top. And very hard. His smooth balls hung low and loose.

She looked up and said, "Mmm, I knew it would be good."

Danni turned around again. Martin wrapped his arms around her as she leaned on an armchair, spreading her legs. Martin's cock slipped between the two luscious mounds. Danni reached back and taking Martin's cock, held it against her pussy. Martin pushed and felt his cockhead slide in. Tight, hot and slippery with the lotion.

They both sighed. Then he hugged her close and pushed in more. Danni pushed back to meet him. He eased for a moment then pushed and again Danni pushed back. He looked down to see his hard cock almost all the way into Danni's ass. One more push together and he felt his balls brush against Danni's ass.

He held her as he thought about his cock completely in Danni's ass and how good it felt. It felt so good he knew he would cum too soon. Women he had anal sex with were good but Danni was obviously completely in a different league, working her boi pussy like the real thing. He leaned on her and began to kiss Danni's neck and whisper to her. He told Danni he had been thinking about her ass all day and now he was completely inside. It felt so great.

"Yea, I got you right where I want you," Danni replied.

And she started to slide back and forth, as though she was fucking Martin.

"Mmmmm. That's great. It feels so good. I'm glad you got what you wanted."

Martin started to match Danni's moves and soon they were fucking madly, his cock sliding out then back into this lovely ass. He tried to make it last longer, but he couldn't. Martin felt himself cumming, then he held her tight and with a great release felt himself shoot into her. Over and over. Until his orgasm subsided and then he felt his cock soften and slide out.

"That was fantastic," Martin sighed, still holding Danni, realizing they needed to sit down. He slid onto the chair and pulled Danni onto him.

She was smiling and looking at him. "You enjoyed yourself. We needed to make sure you had a good first time."

"Fantastic. I couldn't stop. It was like I was possessed. Did you slip something in my drink?"

"No baby, that was all you. 100% Marty." And she kissed him. "Marty. Martin doesn't work for me."

"It sounds fine when you say it," Martin said.

They decided to go for a walk on the beach. "Just give me a few minutes to get cleaned up and I'll meet you in the courtyard."

Martin went back to his room to clean up and change. This was better than he ever imagined. He realized he just had sex with a guy. But for some reason it didn't matter. Danni was already on his list of Top 5 Lovers and trending upwards. He couldn't wait to see her in panties again. Would there be an again?

Being a college diver he had a couple Speedos and grabbed one, rather than board shorts, thinking it was appropriate for the night. He made his way back to the courtyard to wait. He was sitting and after a bit Danni came down. As expected, she had on the black bikini bottom but also a sport bra type top. And she had a new set of boobs. He was amazed how hot she looked. And her bulge was all packed away somehow. No one would ever guess she was not one of the hottest babes on the beach.

"I thought I'd go for the whole busty, slutty thing. You like the look?" Danni asked.

"Danni, it's an amazing look. Beyond hot. And it's crazy, you know? I know I just had gay sex but I also think I'm with the hottest woman on the beach."

"Oh, baby, that makes me feel so sexy," she said and then leaned over gave him a slow wet kiss, just as a group of people were walking by. Some of the guys were checking Danni out. Danni noticed Martin was seeing all this as she stood up and he got out of the chair, looking confused but smiling.

"Kind of exciting, isn't it?" she asked. "We're hiding my secret in plain sight. Our secret now."

"You're just surprising the hell out of me. I'm just going with it. But yea, it is exciting," Martin replied as they headed out to the beach.

"Imagine how crazy fun it is for me, having guys see me with my hair and makeup and sexy clothes. Even making out with a hunk," Danni said, sqeezing Martin's hand. "It could go the other way, I suppose, but right now is great!"

After a moment she smiled, "Of course, maybe they were checking out your nice bulge, not me. Maybe they were jealous. Or wanted some. Sure you're not gay?" Danni joked, running her finger along the top of his Speedo.

"Who knows? Who cares? I'm liking it all now. And they were definitely checking out your ass and boobs. Just like me."

They walked along, talking. "So do you want to hang some more? I'm going to be around another day or two," Danni asked hopefully.

"Oh yea, This is like an outrageous wild movie and I get to go to bed with the sexy girl."

"You sure do," Danni said as she put her arm around him. Then she let her hand slide down to his Speedo and gave his butt a little pinch. "And that's great too," she said coyly, "because you are not the only one who likes a nice ass."

Published 
Written by AndyBrds
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments