Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Doll's Night Of Play

"A trans couple in a D/S dynamic attend a Doll auction... that leads to a threesome."

14
9 Comments 9
3.1k Views 3.1k
2.5k words 2.5k words
Competition Entry: Proud and Kinky

Author's Notes

"This is my first entry into a Lush Competition. <p> [ADVERT] </p> I hope to enter more. Happy Pride Everyone!"

Doll had woken up to find a box.  It happens every Saturday. She’d begun to expect it. Sometimes it was a bouquet, sometimes a plushie, sometimes a dress or something to add to her wardrobe. She opened it this time and saw a silver collar with studs on it, and an envelope. She opened the envelope. 

Tonight, my dearest one. Wear this, and you will please me.

-- yours Truly, the Toy Master

Doll smiled slightly and took the collar in hand and examined it. Solid and metallic, and there was the word:  ‘Slut’ embossed on it in capital letters. She looked in the box for more, but there was nothing. She set the collar and the letter on her nightstand. She sensed the open challenge and the sign of trust, that she could pick the rest of her outfit for whatever Master had planned for the night. 

She went through her closet and found something that would suit the kind of Doll she felt like being tonight. Then went to shower and brush her hair and oil her skin in her favorite citrus-scented lotion. 

Going into the bedroom, she chose a pair of silk, black underwear, making sure her cock was semi-tucked and as comfortable as she could make her as she pulled the tight panties over her hips and firm ass. She then found a matching bra that had enough comfort to it but no real sentimental connection should it get abandoned in some dungeon or forgotten in some club backroom.  

She picked a strapless dress to show off the collar, it fit her curves tight and snug and made her cleavage very obvious. The skirts of the dress had double petticoats and frills and layers that kissed the tops of her knees. She pulled on some opaque thigh-high hose with bow garters that connected to her underwear and slipped her feet in patent leather wedge heels with buckles. The dress was mostly deep indigo, but the frills under it were a muted pastel blue. The hose was black and the bows were white.  The shoes were black with silver buckles. She slipped on the collar so that the word ‘slut’ was facing on the front part of her throat, easy for all to read what she was. 

Her hair was brushed back and down, straight to her mid-back, shiny with health and hair product. She always loved that her hair was naturally bone straight but thick and obedient, almost like the rest of her with just enough curve and thickness to her body to turn the heads of even the most chaste-minded person. Her skin was dark enough and light enough to be racially ambiguous. She applied a light gloss and some eyeliner and mascara to make her big, dark gray eyes much bigger that she looked very much like a Doll from some bygone era, a living work of art.

She finished just in time, as she heard the chime of the bell that said Master was at the door. She made her way to the front door and opened it to find him there smiling in his three-piece suit and top hat, clean-shaven more than usual. He normally let his shadow give him this slightly scruffy tortured artist look, but he was smooth, and smelled like the woods, earthy and almost with a hint of pine or eucalyptus. She liked it. His eyes went to her collar and he smiled.

“Shall we?”

Doll nodded.  And together they got in the Uber, which was a very nice car,  and confirmed Doll’s theories that they were going somewhere fancy. She wanted to ask him questions but was unsure about the Uber driver listening in. Part of her was aroused at the idea of him listening and then later jerking off thinking about her or even her and her Master wishing he could be with them.  

Master took his Doll’s hand and she turned and looked at him. He was smiling in that way that reminded her that he was real and more than his role as her Dominant.  She loved him and knew all the intimate details he didn’t tell just anyone. But this kinky game of Master and submissive, Toymaker and Doll was their thing. The spice to their intimacy that just worked for them and had for the better part of five years since they’d been romantic, even after three years in, they’d both decided to transition. Doll was becoming the woman she always felt she was inside, and Master was becoming the man he felt he was inside. Soon their bodies would match the way they needed and wanted them to. For now, they took hormones and had changed their names legally and that was enough for the moment. After all, more measures to make things right were very, very expensive, more than this high-end Uber drive to the Upper End of Downtown.

“I’m going to show you off tonight.”

Doll smiled.  “How exciting !”  She said in her soft, husky voice, walking the line of mature seductress and docile young housewife. 

“Yes, I am hoping so. More importantly, I hope that someone takes a liking to you. As much as I do.”

Doll lowered her lashes coyly.  “Am I going home with a stranger tonight, Master?”

“No, you’ll be going home with me, but, if a stranger likes you, they may join us.”

“I hope I find someone that pleases you as well,  Master”

“Of that, my dearest one, I have no doubt,”  he said and kissed her knuckles.

Then the rest of the ride was in a sort of anticipatory silence before the Uber stopped at a high-end hotel and the couple exited the car and Master led them to one of the ballroom halls upstairs, where there were other Toy Masters/Mistresses and Toys/Dolls mingling about. There was a platform for some sort of auction perhaps at some point in the night in the front of the room.

Immediately, other Dollers and Dominants greeted the Master and he showed her off as he promised, then they started talking amongst themselves and Master gave her permission to get drinks and snacks should she want.  And she did. While she did, she found other Dolls to talk and mingle with as well. In one of the corners of the room, a certain Master was staring at her as a Dolly in all red was holding his drink as he mingled with others, but he kept cutting glances and looking at Doll as she tried to eat her celery and crackers and sip her punch.  

Soon, the Host of the Evening gathered everyone for the auction. The Dolls were called up one by one and then auctioned to the highest bidder, the money proceeds were all going to support the sex worker industry the kink community, and various queer organizations and shelters in the area.

When it was Doll’s turn to be bid upon. The Host asked her to spin slowly, before reading off the little blurb meant to tell potential buyers what they would be buying. 

“This is SlutDoll5K; Though she will answer to any feminine name you give her. She is not just your everyday cum slut;  she speaks three languages other than English; (those languages being German; Japanese; and French),  skilled as a dominatrix;  she is six foot four but very limber and a trained dancer and does yoga to keep this amazing body in the delicious form that it is in. Enjoys being splattered with cum, and begging to be allowed to cum.  Her Toy Master is BloodRosen86. They've chosen for the proceeds to go to Local Leatherworker, Flogger89 who makes custom flogs and whips for the kink community in need. And, selected Queer-Friendly Shelters to afford extra beds, so that fewer get turned away. The bidding starts at 500 dollars”

ErikaLovs
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ErikaLovs

Several paddles went up so the 500 became 600 then 750  then 840  then 1000.  After that, it almost sold before that one Master that Doll had clocked staring at her raised his paddle and raised the bid to 2050.  No one wanted to top that.  And that was a lot of money to help the flogger craftsman and to buy beds for Queer shelters. So Doll was sold to the Mystery Master who went by  DoobieHauser92. Everyone went by a username or code name, from the website that organized these events.

Once Bought, and being the Last Doll to be auctioned, SlutDoll5K and everyone started to mingle and then meet up with their new Doll for the night and retire to a room they had rented in the hotel for the night. The Two Masters went up to the Hotel room. DoobieHauser92’s Doll had been bought by another. And so, SlutDoll5K, had two Masters to please tonight. The elevator ride was quiet as they made their way to a high-end suite on a higher floor. 

“She really is exquisite.”  

“Thank you.”

“I think for simplicity's sake, calling me Meister D would be sufficient.”

“Meister?”

“My first language is German. But I think keeping our language to English tonight is essential.”

“Understood, Meister D.”

“I am going to get a drink. I think I just want to watch for the first round.  I am an unabashed Voyeur at my core.”

Meister D  smirked.  “I do love an audience.”

And the two men shared a look filled with some sort of understanding for about five seconds before one looked away and turned his attention back to Doll.    

“Such a pretty face,  I’m going to enjoy painting it with so much cum. I have been denying myself for weeks, building up tension for this event. I wanted a potent load to paint upon a sweet, American Doll, smear her lipstick as I shove my thickness between her perfect lips.”

Doll trembled, feeling her own cock start to twitch and harden inside her panties.

“I am yours to do as you need and want, Meister D.”

And he made that expression that a lot of Dominants have, guarded but aroused, a kind of smirk that made their eyes hard with arousal and darker at the centers of their irises. He stepped closer to her and pressed his lips against hers in a kiss. The kiss was warm and heavy, they were almost the same height. She wanted to melt into his lap. He was so strong but in a different way than her Master was.

“On your knees, slut. ”Meister commanded, barely breaking the kiss, his accent curling around his words now unmasked, no longer hiding his voice to sound Bland and American. She easily went to her knees and watched with rapt attention as he unfastened his leather pants. In her periphery, she noticed her Master sitting on the lounge chair nearby, sipping a glass of champagne, his hand rubbing his groin, as he watched the two of them.

The cock freed to the air was uncut, and dripping precum. It was girthy and curved slightly upward and pierced. It was a curved barbell frenum piercing under his cock head with tiny, black, d6 dice as the bells of the barbells. She flicked her tongue against them and was rewarded with more precum. She quickly caught the dripping in her mouth as she sucked his head into her mouth suctioning the shaft in, inch by inch, til she was deep throated, and his cock head nudged the back of her throat, as she had her gag reflex trained out, years ago. He groaned and gripped her head and started fucking her mouth, she relaxed and let her body, her mouth get used as an open, consenting hole, wet and glorious. He was already pulsing against her tongue, as his heavy breath rasped in time with his thrusts. She could hear the jingle of her Master’s belt, and knew he was jerking and watching, in aroused silence, his legs spread, fondling all his good spots.  

“Fuuuck,  you’re such a good slut doll,  such a good fucking slut… You’re gonna swallow my load, like a good slut, aren’t you? Aren’t you?”

She moaned and swirled her tongue around him, flicking at his slit as he pulled back and held, letting her tongue play with his head, his piercing, and foreskin. Before he lost control -- shooting streams of thick, slightly sweet cum down her throat, he pulled out, and she let his cum drip lazily, down her plump lips and drip down her chin, to puddle into her cleavage, and she smiled a slutty smile, like the minx she was, with a hint of the dominatrix flickering in those gray eyes.  “You taste good, Meister D.”

He had taken a knee, as the aftershocks just ripped thru him, as he stroked and dry came quietly, his entire face pinched into a sort of look of being squeezed by Pleasure before it went lax and jaw slack, eyes dark and a little wet with tears of true catharsis. On the lounge chair, her Master made a soft whimper as he came hard and writhing. The other two watching, staring as he came, his hand furiously working his sex before slowly stopping and breathing hard.  “Round two,  you really should try her sweet ass-cunt. There is nothing like it."  Her Master encouraged, nearly breathless.

Meister D nodded.  “Oh, I’m counting on it. I have enough lube for a couple of rounds of that. Even thought about having you and making her watch during one of those rounds if you’d be into that?”

Her Master’s eyes went wide a bit but he nodded. “Oh, yes, I’d definitely be open to that,  but only if we can tie her up, then take turns with her for the round after.”

Meister smirked, "I have rope."  he nodded at the glass on the table, "Is that champagne any good?”

“Decent. Plenty to last us the night.  Also the room service, I hear, is not bad either. We’ll need our strength up, after all, won’t we?”

“Oh yes … we will.”  Meister D said and then looked at Slut Doll and ran his hand over her hair. “Why don’t you take off that beautiful dress, and put it over there. Keep the hose on, and of course that very beautiful and appropriate collar.”

Without a word, she obeyed. Her aching cock now shamelessly bulging her panties, eager and full of anticipation. Only bulging more when she turned to face Meister D and his eyes dropped down to it, and he made a very aroused and approving sound. Uttered something in German that made Doll’s panties blossom a wet spot, from her cock spitting precum. This would be quite the night and she was all here for it...

Published 
Written by LuceDevlin
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments