Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

First Transgender Experience

"Guy isn't too sure of his sexual preferences"

14
3 Comments 3
42.7k Views 42.7k
299 words 299 words
Famous Story
I am an very attractive heterosexual man. I have had fantasies of having a hard cock in my mouth, but the problem is that I am much too much turned on by beautiful famales.

I travel to the west coast alot, especially the bay area. One trip I picked up a periodical that had transexual women in the area. I spent a good deal of time choosing the right one and finally picked out a beautiful 5'7'' brunette, with beautiful big brown eyes, full pouty lips, 36 DD breasts and a 9" very hard cock.

I went to her place where she answered the door in a see thru nightgown with silk panties. Just the scent of her made my 8" cock almost leap through the material of my slacks. It was not going down until I shot my load and it was so hard that I think it grew an additional 2 ". I had a very brief introduction, dropped to my knees and took the head of her cock in my mouth. I sucked her for a long time, then she threw me on my back on the bed stripped off my clothes and lifted my spread eagle legs so that my knees were next to my ears.

Then after the lubricated finger penetrated my ass (my only prior experience was from numerous girlfiends fucking me with smaller dildos) Suddenly, her hard cock penatrated the depths of my asshole. In and out over and over again finally I was so excited that my throbbing cock exploded with out even being touched it exploded all over my chest and face. She pulled hers out removed the condom and exploded in my mouth, I swallowed every drop that I could. I towelled off and left never to see her again, but not forgotten....
Published 
Written by hornytrans
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments