Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Good Morning

"Lazy morning with a girlfriend who has something extra"

22
8 Comments 8
20.0k Views 20.0k
1.1k words 1.1k words

Soft sunlight beams through the curtains but the bedroom remains quite dark. We are not in any hurry when we wake up so she climbs on me to have a lazy morning chat. When she moves, the soft scent that was hidden under our blanket reaches my nose. It's a scent of our sex from last night, the scent of our semen, mixed with the beautiful scent of her feminine perfume.

We both smile and talk quietly something meaningless and still meaningful things while her hands wander aimlessly on my chest. I keep my hands on her hips, under her silk night dress and since neither of us is wearing any underwear, I can feel her soft testicles against my manhood while she straddles me.

There was a time when she tried to be "he", but she suffered greatly for that. I guess I should feel guilty that I kind of stole her from her girlfriend back then but when seeing how happy she is now being a woman 24/7 for me, I cannot feel guilt. I know she doesn't really miss the manly life and since she naturally has a very feminine look, it was not difficult for her to become a beautiful woman.

Our gentle morning moment and warm kisses between the conversation wakes up our lust and soon we cannot ignore that fact that she is sitting on a quite hard bulge while the small rising in her night dress reveals that her own "clit" is quite awake as well. We both watch each other with excited eyes and breathe rather heavily while she leans forward to pick up the lubrication tube from the night table. She rises up slightly to be able to prepare my manhood with her soft hands as well as her own tight hole, though it probably still is quite lubricated for all the seed I released there last night.

She leads my cock at her tight entrance and smiles while she lets me enter inside. It happens smoothly because we have done it so many times that her "pussy" has already adjusted my rather big size. She moans womanly for pleasure when once again our physical connection is deepest possible.

We start to make love, gently and slowly, without any hurry, just enjoying each other. Of course, we don't always do it this way. Sometimes we might do it quick, rough and with lots of passion on the sofa in the living room. Sometimes I might take her from behind while she is leaning against the kitchen table and spank her tight butt. Sometimes she would just suck me at the front door before going to work. Or actually, it's only me who is going to work, because she hasn't worked since she became my housewife.  While I'm gone she takes care of the house, keeps herself beautiful and of course has time for her hobbies. And while she likes to go shopping every once in awhile, she doesn't suck my bank balance dry.

Her boy-pussy hugs my manhood tightly while she rides on me. My hands wander on her soft skin, reaching up her small breasts and sliding back down against her sides.

SaraMorgan
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SaraMorgan

Her clit is fully erected and small drops of precum are leaking out from it while my penis rubs her prostate. I just simply love the sight of her. Her penis is much smaller than mine and they look good together when we sometimes rub them against each others'. This time I'm not going to even touch it, I know she is able to cum without and have a real female orgasm.

I know she has always wanted to be a girl. She says it's easier to find her true feminine side when being with a man. Having a manly boyfriend gives the feeling of contrast which makes her feel even more feminine - like a real woman. I really love to be the one to give her that illusion which actually is real for both of us. When in the bathroom my manly products are next to her feminine ones, I completely forget that I'm with a girl who has something extra between her legs. Though, to be honest, I don't want to forget it because that part is a real turn on to me.

I hold her with my strong arms while she moans the way I know she is close to cumming. They are soft, womanlike moans full of pleasure. She keeps repeating my name as well as some unintelligible words while we thrust stronger against each other. They're the wet sounds that come from the spot where we unite as one. I'm close as well but I want to wait. My gaze goes between her beautiful face and her wet, little cock under her night dress.

She looks so hot in that night dress but actually, she looks great in anything she wears. I'm proud to walk with her hand in hand in a public place. Most of the time she passes as a real woman. Some of my friends know the truth, though, and they seem to be quite curious about our relationship, especially about our sex life. But that's the part I don't share since it belongs to only me and her. I guess it's hard for them to believe that our relationship is really not so different from a couple of man and woman because, despite some minor limits, we are able to live like if she had born woman.

It seems she cannot take it anymore. She holds my hands tightly, squirms and shakes. Her "pussy" pulsates around my penis while she releases several ropes of warm, wet cum on my belly and chest. It's so beautiful to see her womanlike ejaculation - without any aid from a hand. The smell of her seed reaches my nose and I let myself go. I'm going to "fertilize" her - the word that she likes very much. While she still shakes with after orgasm, I cum deep inside of her, groaning in a manly way, while I unload it all into her welcoming love hole.

She falls on me and I hold her warm, petite body tightly against mine while we take some breath. I feel it was a great way to start the day and I think she agrees with me when she smiles warmly at me and gives me a long, tender kiss before we get up to get some breakfast.

 

 

Published 
Written by Michoman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments