Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Grandma

"I shared Grandpa's naughty secret..."

24
7 Comments 7
13.0k Views 13.0k
3.2k words 3.2k words

Somebody told me a joke once. ’What’s the sickest thing in the world? Grandma kisses you and its tongues.’

I had been staying at Grandpa’s place, off and on, for a while since graduating in Environmental Studies. Grandma had died many years many years back, and apart from his housekeeper, her husband and the estate manager, I was the only person he saw on a regular basis.

Grandpa was very caustic about my degree, and about environmentalists, some of them were giving him a hard time about one or two of his commercial interests. But, when I told him we could make money from eco-tourism while the trees grew, he was interested.

So, I put together a business plan, talked about creating transitional environments before logging, and he gave me a budget and a wage. I spend days, even weeks in the forest.

~~~

It was springtime. I got summoned to the house as Grandpa wanted the family together. Out in the forest, there is no mobile phone signal. So, I communicate by drone; it knows two locations, the house and my eco-base. So, it just shuttled forwards and back as needed.

A summons was odd. Normally he kept the family as far away as possible; his sons were bad enough, but their wives were Banshees. The only exception was my mother, a genteel English lady. Grandpa loved her polite manners and delicate way she ate her food. Having been brought up in Britain, the same was expected of me.

Grandpa grouped everybody together in the dining room, and give a short speech about missing Grandma, how long it had been since she passed, and not growing old on his own. Then he produced Sula.

Grandpa had spent a lot of time in the Far East, so it was no surprise to see a young Taiwanese girl stand beside him.

The daughters-in-law looked horrified; there were muttered fears of inheritance, and gold digging.

Grandpa expected that. We were told that there would be no more children, and, after his death, Sula would get an apartment in the city and a modest pension.

~~~

While the family was there, Sula kept herself to herself. When the horde had departed, she would be a little more visible; even then, all I got was a couple of sideways glances, and a coy smile if our eyes met.

Still, she was great to look at beside the pool; yes her breasts had been enhanced, probably with Grandpa’s money, but he had lots of that. Then there were her legs, so slender and soft looking, they ran all the way up to wonderful round hips.

I had just taken delivery of a new and almost silent drone; equipped with a high-resolution camera, and a lot of memory space. It was going to be very useful at treetop level.

I was very manoeuvrable too. I sent it right up to the top of Grandpa’s mansion, and there she was. Grandma, sunbathing up on her roof garden, better still, she was sunbathing naked. Laid on her side reading, the drone camera gave me a bird’s eye view of a naked breast and a wonderful pert bum.

My drone may be almost silent, but it still cast a shadow. She rolled over for a moment and saw the drone hovering in front of her. In an instant, she thrust one hand between her legs and an arm across her breasts.

I landed the drone, and like a teen that had just seen his friend’s mum naked, replayed the footage in slow motion.

I watched the file a couple of times, and felt my cock stiffen. There, between Grandma’s legs, hung a perfect pair of shaved balls and, a gorgeous cock. I love girls, not interested in guys, but Thai Ladyboys are another thing. Sweet girly faces, breasts, a little cock and a welcoming ass. What more could any guy want?

Grandpa was still a sly old fox. No wonder he had told the family there would be no more children. I didn’t know whether Sula would tell Grandpa or not, but I would face that if or when it happened. So I went back into the forest.

It did happen; I got a message by drone, requesting my attendance at a business meeting arrived at my camp a couple of days later.

We talked about the forest and the plans I had for eco-friendly cabins and viewing galleries. Then came the moment I was dreading.

“What about your spy in the sky? Got a good look at Sula sunbathing, I understand,” Grandpa said gravely.

“Yes, sorry Grandpa, Grandma, that was an infringement of privacy,” I said coyly.

Grandpa stood with his mouth open, but eyes closed. Then he spoke.

"Well, you are the only member of the family to know the full truth. You have us over a god-damned barrel, Jason, and all you say is it was an infringement of privacy? What’s wrong with you? you could screw me here!"

“I’m not going to cause the biggest family argument since the abolition of the slave trade, if that’s you’re asking Grandpa,” I replied.

“What are your terms, then?” Grandpa fixed his gaze on me.

“I have no terms; we Just carry on as if nothing happened,” I told him.

“You don’t want to screw me over on this?” Grandpa’s voice was a mixture of anger and disbelief.

“I’d rather screw Grandma,” I said without thinking

There was a stunned silence for a moment, the three of us blushed.

“You do want to screw Sula then?” Grandpa’s beady eye still fixed on me.

I felt my face redden still further.

"At last, somebody in this family I can trust," Grandpa laughed. "Su, are you willing to buy Limey’s silence like that?" He asked.

Sula shrugged, but Grandpa and I both noticed the glint in her eye.

"I’ll leave it up to you two to negotiate terms, then," Grandpa told her.

Grandpa turned and walked out of the door, my new Grandma pressed her lips to mine; her tongue slipped into my mouth, it was welcomed by mine. Then, she followed Grandpa out the door.

~~~

I had been back in the forest for about two weeks when I got the drone message I hadn’t even dare hope for.

Grandpa in Florida playing golf. Housekeeper's weekend away.

GMSxxxx

GMS? Grandma Sula I thought, and four kisses. My knees turned to jelly, my bowels turned to water, and my balls started working overtime.

Hurriedly, I prepare for an unscheduled weekend in civilization. Then, with a fire burning in my balls, I marched back to Grandpa’s house.

I must have made it there in the best time yet, Mrs L. and her husband, Colin, were just loading their car for their weekend break.

“Master Jason, are you going to be here for a few days?” Mrs L called as I appeared.

“I am, Mrs L, but it looks like I will have to starve or relay on Grandpa’s Army cooking skills,” I replied with a smile.

“Your Grandfather is away playing golf this weekend. You will have to see if your Grandfather’s second wife can cook you some foreign food?” Mrs L said with a sneer.

“It’s all foreign food to me, this side of the pond,” I laughed.

Mrs L. gave me a playful slap.

“No, I am glad you are here Jason, you know all the alarm codes and how things work around the place. If you are here, Colin and I can relax, ” she said.

“I will stay until you return, but there is no need for you to hurry back,” I told them soothingly.

I watched the housekeepers’ car drive down the long avenue of trees planted by some Great Great Grandfather, and headed for the shower. Sula must have been watched them too.

I had just stripped and let a blast of water wash the soap from me, when I noticed Sula watching me. Her eyes were fixed on my dick as it hung limply between my legs; water trickled from it, it was like some phallic gargoyle. I watched her nipples harden, as she stroked her crotch. I opened the shower door, and drew her fully clothed into the shower with me.

I pulled her to me and we kissed, properly, for the first time. They were sweet, soft kisses that raised my pulse rate as well as my manhood. I felt my stiffening cock nudge Sula’s leg, she felt it too, and taking it into her hand, she caressed it.

Taking the helm of her tee shirt, I lifted over her head; her nipples were hard rubbery. I sucked each of them in turn for a while, until kneeling I turned my attentions to her waist.

My hands were shaking as, I undid the clasp of her shorts, then slowly, so slowly pulled the zip down. With only a little encouragement, her shorts fell to the floor with a gratifying flop.

I had never had fantasies for another guy’s cock, but this wasn’t a guy, this was a sexy Thai girl with a perfect cock, and pair of balls. And there they were, her balls cradled by the gusset of her knickers; her prick, now given a degree of movement jutted out, and strained against the water-soaked material.

AnnaCarter
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnnaCarter

I slid my hands down from her waist and over her hips; then, down her thighs taking her bikini briefs down with them. There could only be one thing left to do, I opened my mouth and took her cock into it.

My fingers gently pushed against her buttocks, then released, then pushed and released again. She knew what I wanted and, started to fuck my mouth.

Before long, the sweet taste of her pre-cum filled my mouth; her pace picked up and she gripped my head. All I could do was to wait patiently.

Then it came, two longs spurts into my mouth. I pulled her close to prevent any loss of fluid and, swallowed.

I sat back on my haunches for a moment, looking at the last drop forming a long tail as it dropped from the end of her softening prick onto the shower tray. We left the shower and slowly dried each other, taking the time to explore any crease, hole or crevice we might encounter.

I slung her a tee shirt of mine to wear; it was like a dress on her small frame. As she sat on a stool in the kitchen, I caught glimpses between her legs. Coyly, she pushed her knees together; I would push them apart and suck on her cock. I had the taste for her spunk now, and wanted to drain her balls as often as I could.

We spent most of the day, on her roof garden, kissing, sucking, fondling and sleeping. I had sucked two loads of cum from her balls, and massaged one of my loads into her breasts.

That night I organized a BBQ beside the pool, there was a little alcove there which was out of the way of the cameras and I dragged a double sun-lounger into it. Sula arrived dressed to impress, her silk dress hugged her figure right down to her knees. It was slit up both sides to her waist, and there was no mistaking the stockings, suspender belt and skimpy knickers she wore under it.

I poured two glasses and we drank a toast to love and life, then I recharged our glasses.

“Are you trying to get me drunk? I get very naughty when I am drunk,” Sula told me.

“In that case, I want you very, very drunk,” I said kissing her.

I was conscious of her watching me as I put ribs on the hot grill; I sat beside her and feed her some of my wine. She shuffled awkwardly for a moment, and I asked her what the matter was.

“It’s a surprise, I hope you like it,” she giggled.

Standing, she pulled her dress aside, her little cock was hard and strained against the translucent material of her knickers. Then, she reached behind her, her fingers found a short plastic lever. She worked it back and forward for a minute or so; each time she put pressure on her prostate, pre-cum oozed from her prick

Gently I freed her erection from the material and supported it on the end of my glass. As she worked the prostate toy, the cum kept flowing, it slithered down the side and pooled in the bottom of the glass.

I put the glass to my lips, and tipped it slowly; I let the thick fluid reach my lips, and sipped it. The sweetness of the cum and the dryness of the wine were a perfect combination.

I drank my cocktail, and lay beside Sula exchanging soft kisses.

When the food was ready, we eat and drank, then lay back in our private alcove. Then, I rolled Sula onto her front and pushed the bottom of her dress aside. The little handle of her prostate toy peeped out from between her beautifully rounded buttocks. I pulled the thong aside, and gently withdrew the toy.

"I’ve got something else to go in there,” I whispered.

Basting my fingers in the congealed fat from the ribs, I smeared the grease between her bum cheeks, she moaned as my slippery digit went up into her ass hole.

My hard penis slid easily up into the hole my finger had just left. With each thrust, my prick nudged her already sensitized prostate. I felt her slip her hand between her legs to try and ease the aching in her balls. I too, pushed a hand down to help her with the task. Her stiff little prick was sticky with pre-cum.

“Let’s not waste that," I whispered to her.

Rolling her onto her side, I held an empty wine glass in front of her hard little dick. As I pumped her slowly, she jacked herself. I watched the pre-cum leak into the glass, then, as she finished herself, two good squirts joined the liquor in there.

I put the glass somewhere safe, and rolled her onto her front again.

“It’s my turn now,” I told her.

I felt my penis being squeezed as she clenched her muscles a couple of times; folding my hips around her nice warm bum, I kissed her neck. I wanted to bite it, but I knew Grandpa would be angry with such a visible trace of my presence.

I knew I could last no longer, I came like I hadn’t cum since adolescence; my spunk just poured into Sula’s bowels. She moaned and shuddered.

We lay together, kissing and sipping the spunky wine, until it got too cold for her. We went inside and headed for my bedroom. I helped her out of her dress, but let her go no further.

"Don’t strip any further, you look so feminine and sex like that,” I told her.

We sleep in each other’s arm, waking only for a sexy snog or grope. I woke to find cool fingers slipping up into my ass hole.

“If that is what you want, darling,” I told her.

Her stiff little cock slid easily into my lubricated anus; even the hard fucking she was giving me didn’t hurt. She moaned aloud, and I felt her prick pulsing inside me.

Sula sipped out and lay beside me. I gave my sphincter a moment to close then rolled to face her, and we chatted for a while.

I showered and went downstairs for breakfast. This time, there was no coy Sula; her legs were parted and her cock on display. Two or three times I took a break from cooking breakfast to suck it. After we had eaten and she walked to the sink with the plates, I seized my chance.

I pushed her over the kitchen worktop, gazed at those wonderfully rounded buttocks; they were the first thing I had really noticed about her. I had never imagined that I would be able to fuck the tight hole between them.

I pulled her ass cheeks open and spied that glorious little hole of hers. Moments later, my tongue found it too. I lashed and swirled around it, then, down her perineum and onto her balls; I sucked each one tenderly then, moved to her cock. It was not fully hard, but my warm mouth changed that; I teased her piss hole with my tongue, and licked under her foreskin.

I moved back up, and gave her sphincter one last lick, then held my prick against it. It yielded easily, and again, my penis was held in her soft skin tube. The long slow thrusts I chose were kind on Sula, but a sweet torture to me, my thrusting cock must have triggered her prostate again. A trail of pre-cum dribbled from her cock and, ran down a cupboard door; I slipped my hand down and milked her cock into my palm. Those sticky juices tasted so good, and pushed me closer to my own emission.

I fondled her breasts and nipples until I could bear no more. I pulled her body down on mine, and my prick jabbed deep into her. Three or four hard thrusts into that tight hole of hers was enough, my cum disappeared, unseen into her body.

We spent the day cleaning all trace of our lovemaking from the house, finally, adjourning to her roof garden. I lay back while she sucked my cock to climax. My spunk filled her mouth to overflowing, but, like the sexy girl she was, took two gulps, and swallowed all I had given her.

It was decided we should stay apart that night, just in case we overslept and were caught together, but in the morning, she bounced into my room. Her prick was stiff, and jutted from her knickers.

Looking out of the window, I could see the housekeeper’s car approaching in the distance, Sula saw it too, and looked disappointed.

I knelt, and took Sula’s cock in my mouth; sucking it for a moment or two, I told her to finish herself. She did, her little fist pumped her prick while I waited with my mouth open. Suddenly, she released her grip on her cock, and pulled my head forward. Spunk splattered into my mouth and, I swallowed. Then, she ran out as quickly as she had arrived.

An hour or so later, after Mrs L had cooked my breakfast, I headed for the forest. I arrive at my base and, unpacked my kit; at the bottom of the rucksack, was a plastic bag with a pair of Sula's knickers in. They smelt of her musk, her perfume, and were wet with her spunk. I knew that I wouldn’t see Sula for a few weeks, but this little going away present would remind me during the long lonely nights.  

Published 
Written by Simes6699
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments