Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Inner Secrets

"My boss's hand ran up my slim body unhooking my black bra through my white blouse"

22
7 Comments 7
28.1k Views 28.1k
1.0k words 1.0k words
Six months have passed since I had found out my inner secret that I was half and half and six months since I had amazing sex with my mother and girlfriend, Alexia. But Alexia and I didnt work out after that, which I was pretty upset about but in the end I knew it wasnt going anywhere.

I found myself a job in an office answering the phone for a newspaper called Holls - a news paper on the news locally. My boss, Sylvia, was a complete goddess even though she was about twenty years older than I was.

One day my boss called me into her office and told me to sit in front of her desk in which I did, my hands fumbling in my lap nervously. I couldnt help staring at her open creamy white blouse, which her huge breasts seemed to spill out. I swallowed.

She caught me looking at her chest and a smile twitched at her perfect red mouth. She had golden blonde hair in curls to her shoulders wearing a black knee length skirt showing off her sexy, slender figure. Sylvia put her hands on the table and stood up and came round leaning over so her face was close to mine.

"Come with me, Jess," she said in a Southern growl. She was from Southern California.

I followed my boss out of her office and out to the hallway where she pressed the button on the steel panel waiting for the elevator to come.

It came and we stepped on to it. The doors closed.

"Where are we going?" I asked with curiosity. "Aren't you going to press the buttons?"

"How long have you been working for me now?" she asked, beginning to circle around me making me feel even more nervous. My eyes kept on glancing at her chest that looked so lucious to touch, to grab, to suck, to feel. "Hello, Jess, are you there?"

"Yes. Erm.. about five months," I replied.

"And that's how long you've fancied me for, right?" she asked.

I pretended to be shocked at that question.

"Don't pretend to be shocked I can tell as you keep staring at my chest all the time," Sylvia said, folding her arms making her breasts push up.

I felt a arousal grow in my groin and felt something coming to life through my grey trousers. Oh, no! god, no! As she hadn't changed positions and her breasts were still bursting out of her blouse my dick grew and grew straining against the material of my trousers.

"Open the door, Sylvia, I have to go!" I cried. Pressing any button that'll open the doors. The doors opened but she grabbed hold of my arm and threw me against the wall of the elevator.

Sylvia closed the doors and turned to me her brown eyes widened in shock at what she saw. Her hands flew to her mouth. "Jess, you're a... what are you?"

"I'm half girl, I'm half man, I've been this way since I was born," I explained quickly.

She grinned mischievously at me and pushed up her breasts with her hands and ran her tongue over her upper lips slowly and sexily.

IvannisAkeers
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IvannisAkeers

Sylvia began to unbutton her blouse making my dick grow even bigger, I heard a huge tear as my trousers split from the size of my dick. Her left hand ran slowly up my body unhooking my black bra through my white blouse. She put her hand on my rock hard dick and began to rub it up and down. Sylvia ripped my trousers then looked up at my shocked face and grinned.

I didn't know what to think. It was my dream come true being in a elevator with my sexy boss in a sexy situation. All of a sudden, the sexual animal within me came out as I grabbed her by the shoulders and pinned her up against the wall and then began rubbing up and down against her.
I wanted her so badly. My hands lustfully ran up her skirt, touching her soft thighs and realised she had a g string on making me even hornier. I tugged at her g string and she helped with it and soon I was able to fondle with her dripping wet pussy, which felt so soft and warm and wet underneath my two fingers which I put up it.

Sylvia gasped with pleasure and quickly unbuttoned my trouser button and pulled them down and my panties and then pulled my huge dick out and balls. She began giving me a handjob caressing my shaft and balls with her hands. "Take me, Jess, take me. Fill me up with your huge member."

I took my fingers away from her pussy and exhanged them with my large member making both of us gasp.

Our lovemaking started off slow and then grew faster and faster still. Sylvia wrapping her legs and arms around my neck and waist. She gasped, moaned and groaned loudly as I thrusted harder and harder into her. The rhymn getting more and more intense. Sweat was dripping down from our bodies like waterfalls.

Sylvia cried out as her body twitched and spasmed for a few seconds as she came and I speeded up the pace as my breathing grew heavier and heavier as I knew I was about to explode. I quickly pulled out of her but she shook her head.

"Come inside me," she said.

I obeyed her and thrusted myself deep within her once again thrusting faster than ever before until my body went into spasms as I felt myself exploding deep inside her. My sperm swimming deep inside her.

I was about to pull back out but she stopped me and I looked at her and saw a grin - a dark grin. "Again!" I cried.

Sylvia nodded "if you think you can handle going again, can you," she replied seductively.

I immediately felt my dick grow rock hard again inside her.

"Come on, big girl."

That was such a huge turn on so I thrusted deep inside her once again.

This was the best day at work ever!

Published 
Written by bronte27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments