Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jace Not Jazzy

"Jace takes a chance with Roxanna"

29
19 Comments 19
2.6k Views 2.6k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Author's Notes

"I have written many different types of stories, but this category was challenging. If you like it, let me know. <p> [ADVERT] </p>If not, well I've got 200 other stories to choose from! LOL! Thanks!!"

“I see you’ve cut off your beautiful long hair, Jazzy,” Lorna said during this morning’s FaceTime call.

“It’s Jace, mom, and I donated it to Locks of Love, so I would think you’d be pleased,” Jace replied.

“Honey, I know you like being a boy, but you’re so pretty. You know, a lot of young men wear ponytails or man buns these days,” Lorna pointed out.

Jace was annoyed. “Mom, let it go, okay? My hair will be making wigs for kids who’ve lost their hair to chemo. I would think you’d be proud of me.”

“I am proud of you, sweetie. I guess I just miss the days when you were my happy little girl,” her mother said forlornly.

Jace sighed. “Mom, I was never happy being a girl. You know that.”

“I blame your father for this. All that baseball and basketball he played with you. He wanted a boy, you see, so he turned you into a tomboy,” Lorna complained.

“Mom, I love you. But you need to stop looking for someone to blame. I have felt like a boy since I can remember. Some of my favorite memories growing up were times spent with dad at batting practice or shooting hoops and playing one-on-one with him on the driveway. This isn’t a phase or an illness or a ploy for attention,” Jace explained.

Lorna huffed. “Well when some unsuspecting girl goes on a date with you and sees you have the wrong parts, I…”

“Mom!” Jace interrupted. “First of all, I don’t have sex on the first date, so there would be no shocking discovery of my missing penis. Second, I would never go out with someone without disclosing that I am trans. You raised me to be respectful and honest. Can’t you just be proud of that and love me for who I am?”

Lorna sighed. “Oh, honey, I am proud of you, and I love you more than anything in the world. I just don’t understand this whole transgender thing, Jasmine.”

“It’s Jace, mom, and it’s not a thing; it’s who I am!”

“I’m sorry, Jace. I love you so much, and I worry about you being hurt by others who understand even less than I do,” Lorna said softly.

Jace took a deep breath and blew it out. While his mother certainly didn’t get how he felt, she did love him. She knew she meant well in her heart.

“Mom, just love me, okay? I know there are a lot of people out there who will judge me. I just need you not to be one of them.”

“I just want you to be happy, kiddo,” Lorna said. “So, if that means I have a son instead of a daughter, I guess I will have to get used to that, Jace.”

Jace smiled. “Thanks, mom. That means so much to me.”

“Are you going to have your breasts removed?” Lorna asked.

Jace rolled his eyes. “Mom, I’m less than an A cup. There are plenty of guys with bigger breasts than mine.”

“Well, are you planning to, you know, get a thing put on?” Lorna asked.

Jace laughed. “You mean a penis? No, I have no plans to have sex reassignment surgery at this time.”

“So, you want to be a man without a penis. Why can’t you just be a lesbian?” Lorna asked.

Jace shook her head. “I love you, mom. I gotta go. I’m going to be late for work.”

“Sweetie, what does your boss think of all this?” Lorna inquired.

“My boss is a trans female; she understands,” Jace said as he walked out the door.

His mother surely loved him and meant well, but it was clear that there were huge parts of his being a transgender guy that were uncomfortable for her. He couldn’t really be mad at her. At the end of the day, he knew she was in his corner and loved him no matter what.

That being said, he figured it was better to keep it to himself that he had started seeing someone and that they had their third date tonight after he got off work. He was nervous, naturally. He really liked this girl and wasn’t entirely sure she understood what he meant when he admitted on their second date that he was transgender. He hoped that when the time came, he’d be able to please her in bed. But he was jumping ahead of himself. He barely knew her. Yet. He hoped to keep seeing her and maybe, eventually, be brave enough to go to bed with her.

The idea of a third date with her filled him with both glee and anxiety. The fact that she didn’t turn and run when he told her was a positive sign.

The day progressed slowly, and he had to talk himself out of canceling the date at least three or four times throughout the day. Eventually, the workday ended, and he went back to shower and change before heading over to Roxanna’s to pick her up.

When he got to her apartment, he was incredibly nervous. But when she opened the door, all he could think about was how pretty Roxanna looked.

“Wow, you look amazing!” Jace said.

Roxanna grinned. “Thanks! You look pretty great yourself.”

Jace blushed a little before saying, “So, do you like Italian food?”

“Absolutely,” she answered.

He opened her car door for her and said a silent prayer that his anxiety would subside a little by the time they got to the restaurant.

Fortunately, the conversation seemed to flow pretty easily during dinner. Roxanna wasn’t just beautiful, but she also had a wonderful sense of humor. Jace was starting to think that maybe he had a chance at a real relationship with her.

After a couple of glasses of wine, Roxanna got a little flirty. While it was fun, it also made Jace acutely aware that the expectation of sex was on the table. He wondered how to broach the subject when she blurted out, “So, I know you weren’t born a guy, so I guess that means you don’t necessarily have guy parts.”

Jace was taken aback. “Um, no. No, I don’t.” He was about to suggest they call it a night when she surprised him.

“Well, just so you know, that doesn’t matter to me,” she said as she put her hand on his seductively.

Jace looked at her quizzically. “It doesn’t?”

“Jace, I like you. A lot. I don’t need you to have a penis to want to be with you. I happen to be a big fan of oral sex. And if either one of us wants to experience you fucking me, which we might eventually, they make toys for that,” she said.

AlissaOMG
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlissaOMG

Jace grinned sheepishly. “Wow, you have no idea how happy I am to hear that. I like you a lot, too. I just wasn’t sure. Thanks, Roxanna, for having such an open mind.”

Roxanna laughed. “Oh, well, you might not be thanking me when you realize just how open my mind is.”

Jace raised an eyebrow. “I’m willing to take a chance on that.”

“Then let’s go back to my place to see where this goes. I’ve been waiting for you to make the first move, but I guess some guys are just shy,” Roxanna teased.

Jace grinned. “Maybe I was just trying to be a gentleman.”

“Well, cut it out,” she laughed.

Jace was nervous the whole drive back to Roxanna’s apartment. How would he make a move? What were her expectations?

Once inside, however, he couldn’t think about anything besides the sexy blonde with her tongue in his mouth.

Kissing her felt so amazing. It gave him the courage to put a hand on her breast.

“Don’t stop there,” she moaned softly.

As his anxiety slipped away, Jace allowed his hands to roam free. Roxanna helped him out by unbuttoning her blouse and letting it slide off her shoulders. Then she reached behind her back and unfastened her bra.

Jace wasted no time. He brought an erect nipple up to his mouth and circled it with his tongue. Roxanna moaned, “God, yes, Jace!”

Encouraged by her enthusiasm, Jace began to suck on one of her breasts. Then he rolled the nipple of the other one around between his thumb and forefinger. Roxanna’s hips started to rock, and her pulse quickened.

“God, Jace, I need you,” she cried out softly.

Jace reached under Roxanna’s skirt and found her panties drenched. He slipped a finger inside her and made her moan. He teased her like this for a little before sliding down to the floor, taking her panties with him. He lifted her skirt, spread her legs, and buried his face in her juicy pussy.

He licked, sucked, nibbled, and prodded until Roxanna started to buck. “Oh, fuck, yes!” she cried out, grinding her sex into Jace’s mouth.

Jace had her teetering on the brink of orgasm for what seemed like an eternity. Then he took a fingerful of her juices and rubbed them over her puckered rosebud. She moaned loudly as he slid one finger into her ass, pushing her over the edge.

“Oh, fuck yesssss!” Roxanna screamed, then she flooded Jace’s mouth with her cum.

It took her a few minutes to catch her breath. When she did, she motioned for Jace to lie next to her and said, “Kiss me, Jace. I want to taste myself on your lips.”

Jace kissed her passionately and reveled in the eroticism of such an intimate act. Roxanna smiled wickedly and said, “Okay, my turn!”

Jace hesitated. “Oh, well, you know I’ve…”

Roxanna interrupted him. “Jace, I know you have girl parts. I don’t care. I want to make you feel good. How can I best do that for you?”

He looked at her and said, “You’re incredible. You make me feel so special just by treating me normally. I’ve never had a girl go down on me.”

“Well, then, take your pants off and lie back. I’m about to rock your world,” she said mischievously.

Jace took off his jeans and let her work her magic. “You’re very good at this,” he grinned.

Roxanna looked up at Jace and smiled. “I’ve never eaten pussy before. You taste amazing!”

She teased and taunted, alternating sucking and nibbling until Jace started to arch his back. Then Roxanna slid one finger into each hole and fucked Jace until he came hard.

“Holy fuck!” Jace cried out. “You’re really fucking good at this!”

“I think I might be bisexual,” Roxanna said. “Although, technically, you are a guy, so I’m not sure what that makes me.”

Jace took Roxanna into his arms and said, “It makes you perfect.” Then he kissed her and tasted himself on her lips.

Roxanna smiled and said, “I think you’re pretty perfect, too. I know this was only our third date, but I’m falling hard for you, Jace.”

“I’m falling hard for you, too,” Jace replied. “I just feel like I should tell you that I’m not sure if I want the sexual reassignment surgery. And I’m never going to be able to give you a biological child if we were to get married.”

Roxanna took his hand in hers and said, “Jace, none of that matters. I finally found my prince. I don’t need him to have a dick when he has a mouth and fingers that can do what you did to me. And here’s where I tell you that I’m not sure I want to have biological kids. I’ve always thought adopting would be nice.”

Jace smiled. “I guess I’m getting ahead of myself here.”

“Not really,” Roxanna said. “We both admitted we want this to be a long-lasting relationship, so it makes sense to put it all out there now.”

“You’re something else,” Jace said as he kissed her softly on the lips. “You really do have an open mind.”

“The question is, do you?” Roxanna asked. “What are your thoughts about including toys while we have sex?”

He flashed a wicked grin. “I’d try just about anything with you.”

“Really? How do you feel about trying out a double dildo together?” she asked, wiggling her eyebrows seductively.

Jace grinned. “Oh, hell yeah!”

Roxanna’s face lit up. “You have no idea how it feels to finally meet someone who gets me and accepts me as I am!”

Jace laughed. “I think I understand better than you know.”

She blushed. “Oh, duh! Yeah, I guess you totally do.”

Then she kissed him and said, “We’re pretty lucky, aren’t we?”

“We really are,” he answered. “Now, how about you get the double dildo so we can start round two?”

“Oh, I don’t have one yet,” she said sheepishly. “But the adult toy store is open till 11:00!”

Jace laughed. “Well, then, what are we waiting for?”

“Can we make it black? And very thick?” Roxanna asked excitedly.

Jace looked at her and said, “Is this going in our pussies or our asses?”

“Pussies, of course!” she giggled.

“Well, then, big and black it is!” he agreed.

Published 
Written by techgoddess
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments