Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Japanese Love

"Megumi took my long hard cock into her sweet mouth and moved up and down on it I was in ectasy"

8
6 Comments 6
17.9k Views 17.9k
921 words 921 words
My name is Bonnie waxley, twenty years old, a virgin, I go to college and share a room with the hottest girl ever, Megumi Hiragana from Tokyo, Japan. The reason why I'm still a virgin is because I'm extremely shy, wear glasses, I'm very skinny so I look like a little girl, and have very long dirty blond hair that falls in front of my face.

One late rainy afternoon after I'd finished college I got back to my dorm room and found Megumi lying on the couch in black hotpants and short yellow top. She got to her feet when she heard me drop my books to the floor and helped me pick them up.

"Here you go, she said sweetly. She smiled and my eyes were drawn to her pretty brown eyes, pale skin, beautiful angelic face, her long black hair, not to mention her perfect breasts.

Oh, god! I thought. Don't stare at her boobs, don't look at her boobs.

"Thank you," I said quietly, taking the book from her hand. I stood up and so did she and we looked at each other. My eyes lingered over her perfect slim physique which started to awaken my inner sexual arousal in my groin. I turned and rushed to my bedroom and shut the door. I placed a chair in front of it so Megumi wouldn't catch me doing what I was about to do.

I went over to my bed and sat down taking off my long blue skirt and glanced down and saw the small bulge sticking out through my knickers. I took them off. I had this syndrome ever since I was little that I had both male and female parts. I had a dick and balls and breasts up top. Images of the beautiful Megumi flashed before me making my dick grow in front of my eyes. I grabbed it in my hand and started to masturbate.
Five minutes later I came and I cried out loudly.

There was a knock on the door. "Bonnie, are you OK?" Megumi's voice was concerned.

My heavy breathing slowed. "Yeah."

"let me in so I can see you're OK."

I reluctantly pulled my skirt back on and went over and removed the chair from the door and opened the door.

Megumi stepped into my room and turned to me, "why are you all flushed?" she asked.

"What?" I asked.

"Why are your cheeks red?"

I said nothing but glanced at my knickers on the floor and rushed over to retrieve them before she saw them but managed to knock Megumi in the process.

"Ouch!" Megumi complained. "What are you doing? Trying to kill me?" I helped her up. "What's that in your right hand?" she saw my blue knickers.

"Nothing," I said.

ebony_sugarmilf
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ebony_sugarmilf

But she snatched them from me.

"Hey, these are mine. Why would they be in your room?" she demanded.

I said nothing but looked at the floor.

She sniffed them. "Have you worn these today? Ew, what's this on them? Is that semen? Why would fresh semen be on them?"

I said nothing. But stared at her big boobs lustfully in the yellow top.

"What are you staring at?" she asked. Megumi glanced down at her boobs and then back to me. "You like them, Bonnie, huh? Would you like to taste them, feel them?" her voice turned sexy and seductive. She backed me into a corner pressing her body against mine. "Have you ever had sex before? Are you a virgin?"

All the sexy talk was making me horny again making me hard.

"Ouch! What is that?" moaned Megumi.

I ducked under her arm and ran over to my bed and laid on my front so she wouldnt see my hard on.

Megumi walked over and sat down on my bed. She sighed, "Bonnie, it's OK. There's nothing to be ashamed about. So you're attracted to me and a lesbian so what? I still wanna be your friend." She forced me over onto my back and gasped in shock at the huge bulge sticking out through my skirt. Megumi pulled down my skirt and saw my huge dick and balls. Her shock turned to horniness. She leaned forward and licked the tip of my penis with her tongue making it twitch. She took my long hard cock into her sweet mouth and moved up and down on it, I was in ectasy.

Megumi took off her hot pants and knickers and decided to saddle herself on top of me taking my right hand and made it press against her breasts and then touch her dripping wet pussy. "Put two fingers up and feel me." I did that and she felt so soft, warm, wet, I wanted her. She put my dick into her pussy making both of us gasp.

"Be gentle with me," I said.

She grinned, "your first time?" she asked. I nodded. "Don't worry.

It was sore at first but the soreness soon turned to excitement and we both moved faster. I turned her over onto her back and I went in between her legs and thrusted hard. We fucked harder and harder until it became too much to bare for us to hold back as we came at the same time.

Megumi grinned at me. "Wow, Bonnie, for your first time that was pretty amazing. Are you sure this was your first time?" I nodded. "OK, I've officially turned semi lesbian."

We laughed and then kissed. Then we made love once again.

Published 
Written by bronte27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments