Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Joe's Bar and Grill Pt. 2

"The story of Bob and Jo continues."

20
7 Comments 7
12.7k Views 12.7k
1.6k words 1.6k words
I woke up the next morning a little dazed and not sure where I was. I was naked and in a bed that was not my own. I laid there asking myself “Was last night real or just a dream?”

When I heard a shower running and a very sexy voice humming in the shower, I quickly realized that last night was real and that the sexiest woman on the planet was in there taking a shower. This made my cock start to grow and I decided to surprise her in the shower.

I quietly walked into the bathroom and watched her as she soaped her incredible tits and began to play with them. I was just about to get into the shower with her when she turned slightly and I saw her hard cock and saw her hand drop down and begin to stroke it. She began to quietly moan and I heard her say, “Oh Bob…that’s soo nice.” Realizing she was talking about me made my cock rock hard and I couldn’t take any more.

I got in behind her and put my arms around her. She jumped slightly and said I scared her. I apologized and slid my cock into the crack of her ass as I played with her tits and nuzzled her neck. I start to slide me cock back and forth in her crack just slightly and she began to moan louder. ”Oh baby, that feels so good.” I dropped a hand down and took her now hard cock in my hand and started stroking it. Her breath sucked in as I started to stroke her and I felt her ass begin to quiver.

“Jo, you make me so horny I can’t stand it.” I turned her around and began to kiss her lips and neck and throat while I stroked her cock. She moaned deeply and reached down and took hold of my cock. We stood there and kissed and stroked each other for what seemed like forever.

Finally I took her hand from my cock, let go of hers and slid down to my knees. I took hold of her cock and began to stroke it. Then I leaned forward and took it into my mouth and began to suck it as I jacked it. In a few minutes I felt her balls tighten and she gave me a mouthful of her sweet cum.

I stood back up and took her in my arms and kissed her and we shared her cum. I turned off the shower and we dried off. I picked her up and carried her back to the bedroom and laid her on the bad. I laid down next to her and began to kiss her again.

She rolled me over onto my back, straddled my thighs and took hold of my cock and began to stroke me. She leaned over and took the head in her mouth and used her tongue to tease all around it. I said, “If you keep doing that you’re going to get a mouthful of cum”.

She immediately stopped and looked at me. “We can’t have that now, can we? I want to feel your cock in me and I want to feel it shoot into my ass.”

She reached over into the night stand drawer and pulled out a bottle of lubricant. She poured some in her hand and rubbed it all over my cock. Then she rubbed some on her cock and then positioned her ass over my cock head. She slowly slid down onto my hard cock, and let out a low guttural moan. “Oh God…that feels so good,” she said as my cock went deeper into her love hole. When she finally got all 8 inches in, she sat motionless.

I felt her ass twitch and then she began to ever so slightly fuck herself on my cock. She again moaned “Oh baby…that feels so good to have you in me”. As she went up and down a little higher, I reached out and took her cock in my hand. “Yessss.” she moaned as I tightened my grip slightly. I held my hand steady so now as she rode up and down on my cock, she also jacked her cock with my hand.

“Oh my god, this is incredible,” she groaned as she moved up and down farther and faster on my cock. While I was enjoying watching her getting off on my cock and me jacking hers I realized I was getting close to cumming. I let go of her cock and began to thrust my hips and bury my cock deep into her ass.

TheresaJordan
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TheresaJordan

I began to go faster and she knew I was going to cum soon.

“Yeah baby, shoot it. I want to feel your hot cum shooting inside of me”. I started going faster and then I let out a groan as my cock exploded into her hole. Jo moaned loudly herself and then, to my amazement, she started cumming too. “OH BABY YES!!” she hollered as I shot load after load into her and she shot load after load on my chest and even onto my face. When we both finally stopped cumming she leaned over onto my chest and just laid there for a couple of minutes.

“I have never, ever cum like that before,” she said.

I smiled and said, “Neither have I.”

We laid there and kissed for a while when Jo finally realized that she was laying on my chest in her own cum. She laughed and said, “Looks like we need another shower.”
 
I said, “Maybe so, but let me help clean you up first.” I rolled her over onto her back and licked her cum off her breasts and all the places it had ended up. I liked and sucked each of her breasts causing her to moan again in passion.

“Noooo….not again….not yet. I need a little rest,” she said and rolled me onto my back. She then licked all her cum off of me and laid down and cuddled up to me.

As we laid there she said, “I have had a couple of other lovers, but none of them ever made me feel like that. Where have you been hiding all my life and what took you so long to get here?”

“Well,” I said, ”I have been here and there searching for that special someone and I guess it just took me a while to find you.”

“You know,” she said, “If my ass didn’t feel so well fucked, I might just think this was a dream. A dream I don’t want to wake up from.”

I asked her about how she came to look like she does.

“How did I become a tranny?” she asked. “Well, when I was little my mom died. Dad tried to raise me as his son, but I knew inside that I was supposed to be a girl. At about 9 years old I finally got up the nerve to tell Daddy that I didn’t like being a boy and that I wanted to be his little girl. He was pretty shook up and confused. He did a lot of reading and talked with several doctors and at great lengths with me. He finally realized that I was serious and accepted me as his new daughter. He took me to specialists and got me the hormones and stuff I needed to grow into a young woman. As I began to blossom as a girl, he asked me if I wanted to finish the change and undergo the SRS. While part of me did, a big part didn’t like the thought of having my penis removed so I kept it. I continued the hormones and grew into the full figured woman you see now. Even I was amazed at how big my breasts became and that I wouldn’t need implants. Daddy raised me and loved me as his daughter. He never made me feel weird or like a freak in all the years he was alive. No man has ever made me feel like more of a woman than he did…until now. When you made love to me last night and this morning you made me feel like a woman and that me having my clitty didn’t matter.”

I took her into my arms and kissed her passionately. “You are a woman!” I said. “You are more woman than any woman I have ever known. Your clitty is just a bonus as far as I’m concerned. If you had asked me before I came here if I thought I could fall in love with a tranny I would have told you that you were crazy. Now, all of that has changed. I do love you and I want to stay here with you and be your partner at the bar and your partner in the bedroom if that’s OK with you.”

“That’s very OK with me,” she said. “But we better get up and get going because we have to open our bar soon.”

I kissed her again and took hold of her cock. “You’d better call Tommy and tell him he has to open today. You and I are going to be busy for quite a while longer.”

Published 
Written by witchdoctorbob
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments