Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Journey of a T-Girl Part Nine

"Picking up the pieces after my break-up"

43
19 Comments 19
3.6k Views 3.6k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Author's Notes

"This is my continuing true story... Thank you for everyone's encouragement and support!!"

Kate, my girlfriend, had just found out that I was just out having sex with Max and Beverly. I resisted mentioning the fact that she was looking at my private email, and she saw the private pictures that Max had innocently sent.

I sheepishly knocked on our bedroom door and begged to tale to her, maybe try to explain. The conversation from both sides was fluctuating from tears and anger: tears from me and anger from Kate. Her points were valid, as I had betrayed her trust and not only lied to her, but also had sex outside of our relationship, with a man, no less.

My explanation about it being a past relationship and that I needed something and didn’t know what, as well as being slightly seduced and caught up in the moment, didn’t hold water, and even I felt silly saying it.

It was well into the early morning hours before we decided on a parley for the time being. It was made clear by Kate that she would have trouble trusting me for a long while now.

Things with Kate were cold from that day forward; even though I was considered a girl by her, Kate began to understand that I was a bisexual, trans girl, and will never be a true lesbian. There are prejudices in the LGBTQ community, and this hurt me and made me feel a bit like an outcast.

After a month, Kate and I both knew that our relationship wasn’t going to recover, and we mutually went out separate ways. I was surprisingly strong on the outside, but inside I was a crumbling mess.

I didn’t know what to do; I was a lost little girl, but again my savior, Beverly came to my rescue!

 

Beverly invited me into her home, and back into her life; she immediately apologized for her part of my break-up with Kate. I told her it wasn’t her fault, and it was mostly going to happen anyway.

My relationship with Beverly was always complicated but ever-changing. In the past, she always wanted to control the situation, we would have sex only when she wanted, and she never wanted it a regular occurrence. She tried to have an air of normalcy in my life.

That was then, and this is now. My friend Greg was away at university, and of course, her husband was away in the military, so Beverly invited me to sleep in her bedroom with her. I was nineteen and always horny, and she was forty and always horny, so this was ideal for us!

We would have sex sometimes three or four times a day, and sometimes we wouldn’t get out of bed at all. Beverly was still having an online relationship with Max and he would join in occasionally as well.

I still missed Kate and my life with her, and even though my life was now very unorthodox, I was finally feeling better about myself.

One morning, Beverly and I were lying in bed. She was gently sucking on my hard cock when the doorbell rang unexpectedly. Beverly bolted up,  grabbing her robe and headed out toward the front door.

I heard excited voices coming from the front room. Curious, I got up and listened at the bedroom door. I heard Beverly’s voice, which was at least an octave higher than usual and a deeper male voice, that I quickly recognized as Beverly’s husband, Carlos. Carlos had been stationed in South Korea for the last two years and decided to surprise Beverly for their anniversary! It was a complete surprise to me as well, as I heard them coming down the hall toward the bedroom.

I looked around for something to put on, but there was no time, and I quickly slipped naked into the closet just as they entered the room. I peered through the louvered slats in the closet door and saw Carlos pull off Beverly’s robe in one motion.

Carlos didn’t waste any time getting out of his camouflaged fatigues. His muscular, hairy frame was glistening with sweat already. Carlos moved between Beverly’s thighs and licked her pussy. Even though I was terrified of being caught, I couldn’t help but stroke my cock as I was voyeuristically watching this erotic reunion.

Beverly came quickly, as she often did, and begged for Carlos to “Fuck her wet pussy!” Carlos obliged and spread her legs and mounted her quickly and with force. Carlos was like a machine as he fucked Beverly. It was at least ten minutes of constant rhythm before he announced he was cumming!

Beverly and Carlos lay beside each other quietly, kissing and speaking to each other softly. I was desperately trying not to move or make any noise when Carlos got up from the bed. I held my breath, but it was to no avail as the closet door swung open, revealing a very naked Carlos looking down at me.

“Hello, Sam,” Carlos said flatly.

I looked up at him, terrified.

“It’s time for you to come out of the closet,” Carlos said as he smiled.

The irony wasn’t lost on the moment as I sheepishly crawled out of the closet.

“Hi… I,” was all I could muster.

Carlos looked at me sternly for the longest time before he broke out into a laugh.

DanaMorgan
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DanaMorgan

“It’s okay, I know all about you and Bev,” Carlos admitted.

“What?” I said, utterly confused.

“Bev has told me everything from the very beginning, from your first time together,” Carlos said.

I was still trying to understand, but I began to realize I wasn’t going to be killed today.

Beverly and Carlos explained to me that they had a very open relationship and enjoyed sex with other people, and as long as the other communicated to each other about it, they were good.

“Bev, you are so right, she is a beautiful girl,” Carlos told Beverly.

“Thank you,” I said politely.

“Do you prefer Samantha?” he asked.

“Yes,” I answered.

“Samantha, would it be okay if I joined you and Bev?” Carlos asked.

“Oh, yes! I should be asking if I can join you two,” I told him.

Carlos smiled lustfully, and with that, Carlos reached down and cupped my balls and cock. My cock began to harden in his large rough hand. Carlos sat on the bed beside a smiling Beverly.

“I’m going to need you to suck my cock hard so that I can fuck my wife again,” Carlos instructed.

I looked down at Carlos’s huge, circumcised cock. It was at least ten inches long, brown, and veiny and nestled in an abundance of dark-brown pubic hair. He was half-hard but twitching to become erect.

“Can you help me out, Samantha?” Carlos asked again.

“Yes,” I said as I grabbed his cock in both hands.

I stroked his hard cock as it expanded in my hands. He continued to get bigger and harder. I licked up the front of his cock to the head. I noticed the unique musk taste of Beverly on his cock, and I moaned. I then took him in my mouth as much as I could, and I managed about three-quarters before I started to gag. His cock was warm and pulsed in my mouth as I sucked. Carlos had an amazing cock, and I loved sucking on him.

“Fuck, you are good at that,” Carlos breathed.

“She is my very talented, slut girl,” Beverly added.

“You are a good little slut, aren’t you, Samantha?” Carlos told me.

“I’m a bad little slut,” I corrected.

Carlos smiled, lustfully, then leaned back and lifted his legs.

“Tongue my asshole, slut,” he commanded.

He had a very hairy asshole, but I didn’t even think about it in my highly aroused state, and dove right in. I felt like a dirty slut as I licked, but I loved it.

I was disappointed when Carlos pulled away and grabbed Beverly and flipped her over onto all fours.  I watched as Carlos took the huge cock and pushed it into Beverly’s wet pussy from behind. I was jealous, watching them. I wasn’t sure if I was jealous of this man fucking my lover or that I wanted to be Beverly and be fucked my Carlos.

“Move in front and let me watch Bev suck your cock,” Carlos ordered.

I scampered up in front of Beverly, she licked her lips and took my cock into her mouth. I watched intently as Carlos thrust his cock into Beverly’s pussy, each time, pushing my cock deeper into Beverly’s wanton mouth. Carlos and I locked lustful eyes as he fucked his wife and my lover. Carlos started to grunt, animalistic, as he came into Beverly’s pussy. Carlos, glistening with sweat, fell away to the side of the bed. He was breathing heavily.

“Did you cum, baby?” Carlos asked Beverly.

“Not yet,” she answered coyly.

“Put your pussy over Samantha’s mouth and have her lick you until you cum,” Carlos instructed.

Beverly smiled and moved up over my chest to my mouth. I immediately started licking her very wet pussy. Carlos hot cum dripped down, combining with Beverly’s pussy juices. I had never tasted anything so wonderful. Beverly began to grind her hips against my face as she started to cum. She screamed louder than she had ever before. Her entire body was spasming as she came. Beverly collapsed on the bed beside her husband, Carlos. They both grinned at me, satiated. They kissed each other deeply, and I saw that they were really in love. I smiled but was a little sad inside, thinking I may never have a love like this.

My reverie was broken when Carlos spoke again.

“It’s time for Samantha to cum, don’t you think, Bev?” Carlos said.

“Yes, indeed,” Beverly answered as she crawled over and grabbed my aching cock. Beverly stroked me slowly and then bent over and took my cock into her mouth. Carlos moved to the other side of me and pushed a finger into my asshole, then another. I thought I couldn’t feel any better until Carlos leaned over and took my hard cock in his mouth. I was delightfully shocked as I watched them take turns sucking on me. I tried not to cum, I wanted to make it last longer, but I was overcome, and I shot my hot cum into Beverly’s mouth. She swallowed it all down but did kiss Carlos right after and seemed to enjoy his cum-kiss. 

I was happy again but even more confused than ever. My life was changing, and I was going to make some of the most important decisions of my life.

 

Published 
Written by SheSam
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments